follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: What is your opinion about cryptocurrency market now?  (Read 1214 times)

Offline yousufatik

• Plagiarism strike
  • Activity: 258
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 5
  • Last Active: April 17, 2019, 06:38:10 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    Badges: (View All)
    10 Posts First Post Fifth year Anniversary
What is your opinion about cryptocurrency market now?
« on: September 28, 2018, 09:51:41 PM »
Dear everybody,
In this year, I seen that the cryptocurrency market is very bad. Downtrend is the main status. Although I always believe it will recover at the end of year but I feel worry when see the diagram of the market. What is your opinion about cryptocurrency market now? And it will recover next time?
Please share!
Thank you

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

What is your opinion about cryptocurrency market now?
« on: September 28, 2018, 09:51:41 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline abidis

• Activity: 141
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: January 14, 2019, 12:53:00 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
Re: What is your opinion about cryptocurrency market now?
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2018, 04:59:18 PM »
I am very sure that market will recovery. At the present, the price is on the consolidation to find the support. Big possible thing  progression does not until the end of this year. According to the graphics and the Bollinger indicator, the price is going up with some correction. I still wait for the signal for the price through the middle line and we will see the support made.

██████████████     ████████████    █████          ███              ██████              █████           ███          ████████▀    ████████▀    ███        ███
█████████████       ▄██████████▄    ███  ██        ███             ███████             ███  ██         ███        ███                 ███                  ███       ███
█████                               ████            ███   ██       ███            ███     ███           ███   ██        ███        ███                 ███                    ███   ███
████                                 ████            ███    ██      ███           ███        ███          ███    ██      ███        ███                 ███▀▀▀▀▀▀          ██████
█████████████▄             ████            ███     ██     ███         ████████████        ███     ██     ███        ███                 ███▀▀▀▀▀▀          ██████ 
███                                   ████            ███       ██   ███        ███               ███      ███       ██   ███        ███                 ███                     ███   ███
███                                   ████            ███        ██  ███      ███                   ███    ███        ██  ███        ███                 ███                    ███      ███
███                           ▄██████████▄    ███          █████    ███                       ███  ███          █████         ████████▄   ████████▄       ███         ███
███       

.EXCHANGE MADE SIMPLE.

|
The Next Generation Exchange
WhitePaper ⋄❖⋄ Telegram ⋄❖⋄ Facebook ⋄❖⋄ Twitter
Medium ⋄❖⋄ Youtube ⋄❖⋄ Linkedin ⋄❖⋄ Reddit
|
PUBLIC ICO COUNTDOWN
.═⟹  ICO WEBSITE  ⟸═.

Offline verifyme

• Activity: 298
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: July 05, 2021, 04:33:24 PM
    • View Profile

« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2018, 05:32:26 AM »
The crypto market looks very sad for months. All coin prices are down. But this is a normal annual phenomenon. No need to panic over and leave Crypto. I as a person who believes in crypto is still very confident, the bull market will begin soon. And all prices will be pumped up and can provide us with multiple profits.

Offline verifyme

• Activity: 298
  • Last Active: July 05, 2021, 04:33:24 PM
    • View Profile

« Reply #3 on: October 03, 2018, 06:10:43 AM »
The crypto market is still rising and falling at this time. I think this is normal and doesn't need to be mourned. I am sure the market will return to good again, at least by the end of 2018. If our expectations are not fulfilled this year, I hope that will be realized next year.

Offline Speaker

• Legendary
  • Activity: 4996
  • The fully decentralized and compact blockchain.
  • Last Active: January 20, 2023, 02:02:36 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 26
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 5000 Posts
« Reply #4 on: October 06, 2018, 01:15:29 PM »
The crypto market is still rising and falling at this time. I think this is normal and doesn't need to be mourned. I am sure the market will return to good again, at least by the end of 2018. If our expectations are not fulfilled this year, I hope that will be realized next year.
I doubt that by the end of the year the market will cheer up. Next year, if there are changes at a higher level - the regulation of the cryptocurrency industry, we will be able to see growth.I doubt he'll be strong.
Minima
🌍Decentralized, ultra-lean blockchain running entirely on mobile & IoT🌍

|📲 JOIN INCENTIVE CASH   |► TELEGRAM  |  DISCORD ◄|   RUN A NODE & EARN COINS 📲|

Offline Legenda

• Activity: 156
  • Everyone is a legend.
  • Last Active: December 14, 2018, 04:17:47 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 19
« Reply #5 on: October 07, 2018, 08:59:37 AM »
I doubt that by the end of the year the market will cheer up. Next year, if there are changes at a higher level - the regulation of the cryptocurrency industry, we will be able to see growth.I doubt he'll be strong.

I agree with you for this.
Everyone who have asset in cryptocurrency hoping that end of the year many crypto asset (especially major cryptocurrency) will growing up again.
But we don't ticket to know it.

▶▶ Telegram ◀◀  |  ▶▶Facebook◀◀  |  ▶▶Reddit◀◀  |  ▶▶Twitter◀◀  |  ▶▶AltcoinTalk◀◀

Offline kurapika

• Activity: 239
  • eLYQD ICO
  • Last Active: December 09, 2018, 03:15:19 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
« Reply #6 on: October 07, 2018, 03:26:31 PM »
All of us are hoping for a market recovery very soon but I think with the current market situation this will takes time before it returns to the peak. Let's just extend more patience and bear with the flow as this will recovers at the right time.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #6 on: October 07, 2018, 03:26:31 PM »

JSD10M

« Reply #7 on: October 07, 2018, 07:15:12 PM »
Looking at the chart is frustrating for me. I always see people say it is the start of the bull run but the price keeps on falling

Offline DEADPOOL

• Activity: 210
  • Last Active: August 23, 2020, 08:41:44 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 18
« Reply #8 on: October 09, 2018, 09:36:37 PM »
Dear everybody,
In this year, I seen that the cryptocurrency market is very bad. Downtrend is the main status. Although I always believe it will recover at the end of year but I feel worry when see the diagram of the market. What is your opinion about cryptocurrency market now? And it will recover next time?
Please share!
Thank you

Look at the situation. The market is unpredictable, so to say some guesses, it makes no sense. I analyze the situation for myself, but only for the next few days. What will be in a month or at the end of the year is hard to say.
███▌
 ▐██▌
   ███
    ▐██▌
      ███
 ███   ▐██▌                  ██
 ████    ███               ████
 █████▌   ▐██▌           █████
 ███ ███    ███        ████ ███
 ███  ▐██▌   ▐██▌    ████   ███
 ███    ███    ██ ████     ███
 ███     ▐██▌   █████       ███