follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: How to start investing?  (Read 2487 times)

Offline roykiyosi

• Plagiarism strike
  • Activity: 194
  • bismillah
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: November 11, 2018, 05:03:53 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    Badges: (View All)
    10 Posts First Post Fifth year Anniversary
How to start investing?
« on: October 01, 2018, 12:27:59 PM »
The sum of joined people in crypto is growing day by day and  I am sure that it is cool because the profit I increasing too and incomes are so high. I am here for so long but I have never do deals in crypto by myself. But I am going to invest now and I have found too many resources like exchanges, wallets and so on. What can I use now as a new participant of this deal? What ones are more reliable for the side of the price and security? With what amount of money I must have for the beginning?

██████████████     ████████████    █████          ███              ██████              █████           ███          ████████▀    ████████▀    ███        ███
█████████████       ▄██████████▄    ███  ██        ███             ███████             ███  ██         ███        ███                 ███                  ███       ███
█████                               ████            ███   ██       ███            ███     ███           ███   ██        ███        ███                 ███                    ███   ███
████                                 ████            ███    ██      ███           ███        ███          ███    ██      ███        ███                 ███▀▀▀▀▀▀          ██████
█████████████▄             ████            ███     ██     ███         ████████████        ███     ██     ███        ███                 ███▀▀▀▀▀▀          ██████ 
███                                   ████            ███       ██   ███        ███               ███      ███       ██   ███        ███                 ███                     ███   ███
███                                   ████            ███        ██  ███      ███                   ███    ███        ██  ███        ███                 ███                    ███      ███
███                           ▄██████████▄    ███          █████    ███                       ███  ███          █████         ████████▄   ████████▄       ███         ███
███      

.EXCHANGE MADE SIMPLE.

|
The Next Generation Exchange
WhitePaper ⋄❖⋄ Telegram ⋄❖⋄ Facebook ⋄❖⋄ Twitter
Medium ⋄❖⋄ Youtube ⋄❖⋄ Linkedin ⋄❖⋄ Reddit
|
PUBLIC ICO COUNTDOWN
.═⟹  ICO WEBSITE  ⟸═.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

How to start investing?
« on: October 01, 2018, 12:27:59 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline roykiyosi

• Plagiarism strike
  • Activity: 194
  • bismillah
  • Last Active: November 11, 2018, 05:03:53 AM
    • View Profile

Re: How to start investing?
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2018, 12:30:44 PM »
the first thing you need to do is to learn how the market and also trading work. this is not something you can just one day start and expect positive results in the end. this is something you need to spend a lot of time and effort for learning. of course that is if you want to ensure your profit and success. otherwise if you want to gamble with your money then by all means jump in.

the second thing to learn is security. this includes learning which exchange to use, what wallet to use and how to secure each of these to have the safest method of keeping your money from hackers and scammers.

there are already a lot of topics and sources for both these steps. if you have some issue with something specific then feel free to ask. but ask a clear question and be specific not vague.

██████████████     ████████████    █████          ███              ██████              █████           ███          ████████▀    ████████▀    ███        ███
█████████████       ▄██████████▄    ███  ██        ███             ███████             ███  ██         ███        ███                 ███                  ███       ███
█████                               ████            ███   ██       ███            ███     ███           ███   ██        ███        ███                 ███                    ███   ███
████                                 ████            ███    ██      ███           ███        ███          ███    ██      ███        ███                 ███▀▀▀▀▀▀          ██████
█████████████▄             ████            ███     ██     ███         ████████████        ███     ██     ███        ███                 ███▀▀▀▀▀▀          ██████ 
███                                   ████            ███       ██   ███        ███               ███      ███       ██   ███        ███                 ███                     ███   ███
███                                   ████            ███        ██  ███      ███                   ███    ███        ██  ███        ███                 ███                    ███      ███
███                           ▄██████████▄    ███          █████    ███                       ███  ███          █████         ████████▄   ████████▄       ███         ███
███      

.EXCHANGE MADE SIMPLE.

|
The Next Generation Exchange
WhitePaper ⋄❖⋄ Telegram ⋄❖⋄ Facebook ⋄❖⋄ Twitter
Medium ⋄❖⋄ Youtube ⋄❖⋄ Linkedin ⋄❖⋄ Reddit
|
PUBLIC ICO COUNTDOWN
.═⟹  ICO WEBSITE  ⟸═.

Offline bittpress

• Activity: 58
  • Bitcoin & Cryptocurrency News Updates
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: December 03, 2018, 07:25:41 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 11
« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2018, 02:42:49 PM »
Five Key Questions to Ask before Investing in Cryptocurrency

@bittpress.com/five-key-questions-to-ask-before-investing-in-cryptocurrency/

Offline Guerreiro

• Activity: 204
  • Last Active: January 21, 2019, 09:54:40 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2018, 03:07:22 PM »
Regarding the amount that you should invest it is advisable to invest from the lower price, $100 is more than enough as a starting amount for every new investors to avoid big lost.
███▌
 ▐██▌
   ███
    ▐██▌
      ███
 ███   ▐██▌                  ██
 ████    ███               ████
 █████▌   ▐██▌           █████
 ███ ███    ███        ████ ███
 ███  ▐██▌   ▐██▌    ████   ███
 ███    ███    ██ ████     ███
 ███     ▐██▌   █████       ███
 ███       ███   ▐█▌        ███
 ███        ▐██▌            ███
 ███          ███           ███
 ███           ███         ███
                 ▐██▌
                  ▐██
                    ██▌
                      ████

..DIGITAL CRYPTO.............
..WEALTH MANAGEMENT..
..PLATFORM.......................

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄████████████████████▄
  ███████████████▀▀  ████
 ████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
 ████████ ▄███▄   ███████
  ████████████████▄▄██████
   ▀████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀

Offline yousufatik

• Plagiarism strike
  • Activity: 258
  • Referrals: 5
  • Last Active: April 17, 2019, 06:38:10 PM
    • View Profile

« Reply #4 on: October 01, 2018, 03:20:32 PM »
If you have the money you can just invest in crypto by simply registering to an exchange where you can also deposit your money.

If you don't have then its better to just learn first about how bitcoin works and the blockchain. And also learn the ETHEREUM platform for which most projects are developed into it. Joining bounty campaign like facebook and twitter is a tiring job but you can earn a lot with it but if you have learned the above and some basic economics you may be able to write articles for the bigger projects.

Offline danivan7

• Activity: 213
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: April 27, 2020, 06:14:15 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 19
    10 Posts First Post Karma
« Reply #5 on: October 01, 2018, 04:25:28 PM »
The sum of joined people in crypto is growing day by day and  I am sure that it is cool because the profit I increasing too and incomes are so high. I am here for so long but I have never do deals in crypto by myself. But I am going to invest now and I have found too many resources like exchanges, wallets and so on. What can I use now as a new participant of this deal? What ones are more reliable for the side of the price and security? With what amount of money I must have for the beginning?

I think token exchange is the best way investment for beginer.
And token exch will get full suppport. From exchaanger.
Like bnb,dot,kcs,cet and etc
                  ███████████████▄▄
                  █████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                  █████████████████████▄
                  ███████     ▀▀██▄▄▄▄
                  ███████        █████▌
                  ███████        █████▌
          ███████     ▄▄██████
          ████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
                  ██████████████████▀
█████████████████████▄
█████████     ▀▀███████