follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: What profit has brought you to bitcoin?  (Read 662 times)

Offline kamal420

• Plagiarism strike
  • Activity: 224
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: March 30, 2019, 12:25:09 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    Badges: (View All)
    10 Posts First Post Fifth year Anniversary
What profit has brought you to bitcoin?
« on: October 14, 2018, 08:27:03 AM »
What is bitcoin? This is the first cryptocurrency that Satoshi Nakamoto opened to the world in 2009. And if even before 2011 it was used exclusively by programmers, then later it became available to ordinary users. Over time, more and more users of the Internet began to learn about it and investments in bitcoin only increase every year. There were times when the value of this cryptocurrency did not move from a dead point for a long time, as well as there were sharp UPS and downs.
It is interesting to know how many people have known about bitcoin since 2009 and how long have you been investing in bitcoin?
What percentage of the profits is brought to you by early investments in bitcoin?
l

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

What profit has brought you to bitcoin?
« on: October 14, 2018, 08:27:03 AM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Offline mamun777

• Plagiarism strike
  • Activity: 202
  • Last Active: March 30, 2019, 12:25:44 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
Re: What profit has brought you to bitcoin?
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2018, 08:34:06 AM »
The initial advantage that made me interested in trying to invest in the world of cryptocurrency is to open up opportunities for future success because with the rapid price movement we must be able to maximize the opportunities that exist into an advantage every time.

Offline yousufatik20

• Plagiarism strike
  • Activity: 243
  • Last Active: March 30, 2019, 12:30:03 PM
    • View Profile

« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2018, 08:42:06 AM »
People normally look for ways to earn profits in various ways investing in bitcoins will definitely help one in earning huge amounts of profits as there is good  potential for the price of the bitcoins to go higher as every day new users are entering the bitcoin network with the thought to improve their lifestyle when they earn profits from the bitcoin community , since the inception of bitcoins the price of bitcoins kept on increasing or in other words it can be said that the price of bitcoins keeps on increasing every year which proves to be a good investment asset or commodity where one can earn good profits by investing in bitcoins.

Offline bdamenaakter

• Plagiarism strike
  • Activity: 244
  • Last Active: March 30, 2019, 12:24:01 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
« Reply #3 on: October 14, 2018, 08:57:24 AM »
Basically crypto or bitcoin is not something that can be profitable, I have felt it first, but after holding and continue to dwell on the world of crypto, I realize crypto is something that can be a good addition. But after a long time, it turned out that Crypto had a good advantage in everything. In essence, bitcoin is not something negative that many laypeople talk about, bitcoin is a technology of the future and has a good effect for the economy.

Offline bdsharminsoltana

• Plagiarism strike
  • Activity: 251
  • Last Active: March 30, 2019, 12:23:05 PM
    • View Profile

« Reply #4 on: October 14, 2018, 09:06:03 AM »
My profits in terms of percentage are looking very good but at the time I invested I did not had a lot of money so my profits in absolute terms are not that good, but it could be a lot worse since there are many people that despite the relative high price of bitcoin are losing a lot of money so I'm taking advantage of the current low prices to accumulate bitcoin.

Offline yousufatik

• Plagiarism strike
  • Activity: 258
  • Referrals: 5
  • Last Active: April 17, 2019, 06:38:10 PM
    • View Profile

« Reply #5 on: October 14, 2018, 09:15:29 AM »
What is bitcoin? This is the first cryptocurrency that Satoshi Nakamoto opened to the world in 2009. And if even before 2011 it was used exclusively by programmers, then later it became available to ordinary users. Over time, more and more users of the Internet began to learn about it and investments in bitcoin only increase every year. There were times when the value of this cryptocurrency did not move from a dead point for a long time, as well as there were sharp UPS and downs.
It is interesting to know how many people have known about bitcoin since 2009 and how long have you been investing in bitcoin?
What percentage of the profits is brought to you by early investments in bitcoin?
Actually, I can't give you exact number of people that known about bitcoin since when it's start but one thing is for sure and that is there is much more number of people that has a knowledge about it and already involve to it. In investing to bitcoin, I must say that before doing investment to this it is better that we have already a full knowledge and information about it and how it flows because it is very risky investment. It is good that we have a certain percentage of profit so we can easily recognized if we are already earn or not. Well, the right time and strategy are we needed to investing here so we can be a successful investors in the future.

Offline comer

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1385
  • Plastic Finance - recycle, reuse, prosper
  • Referrals: 15
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 10:00:15 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
« Reply #6 on: October 14, 2018, 11:56:17 AM »
The revolutionary movement of bitcoin was brought to many users of the blockchain. They have created an imaginary value into it and later they put it to an open investment ecosystem. Many people engage to blockchain network and get rich by simply buying and selling numbers in the platform.  The amount of money put into cryptocurrency was amazing that even an ordinary people attract to it and invest money to the blockchain. Today, as we known to many nations around the globe. Tremendous money we're spreading to the whole blockchain ecosystem.
PLASTIC
FINANCE

▓▓Recycle . Re-use . Prosper▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄█████████████████
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████
▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄▄▄▄▀███▀▀
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓██
▓▓▓▓█▄▓▓▓▓▓██████▀▀▀██████▓▓▓▓▓▓███
▓▓▓████▄▓▓█████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀████▓▓▓▓▓████
▓▓████████████▄▄▄▄▓▓▓▓▐███▌▓▓▓▐████
█████████████████▓▓▓▓▐███▌▓▓▐█████
█████████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄████▓▓▐██████
▓▓▓█████▌████▓▓▓▓▓██████▀▓▓▐██████
▓▓▓▓█████████▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▀▄▄█▄███████
▓▓▓▓▓████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄██████████
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄▄▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓█████████▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀████▄▄▓▓██████████
[
Private Sale is Live
JOIN NOW!
]

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #6 on: October 14, 2018, 11:56:17 AM »

Offline Ahmad Arwanj

• Activity: 222
  • eLyqd ICO
  • Last Active: June 07, 2019, 01:32:30 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 18
« Reply #7 on: October 14, 2018, 02:26:40 PM »
I think plunging in bitcoin is a new land for my current income, the market value in it is very interesting to me, we can assume that bitcoin makes it easy for us to buy our desires in the real world .

Offline alfatih99

• Activity: 441
  • authpaper.io
  • Last Active: July 28, 2019, 10:04:09 AM
    • View Profile

« Reply #8 on: October 15, 2018, 02:51:53 AM »
it's true that bitcoin is the first coin created by Satoshi Nakamoto, and indeed very lucky for those who have invested since 2009, and I know bitcoin since 2015 and I have benefited a lot from the increase in bitcoin prices.
                 ███       █████      ███ ███     ███   ███    ███ ▄█▄ ███  ▐███       ███▌ ████▄█▀ ██████████▄ █████▀   ████████████         ████   ████         ███████████         █████████▀         ████         ████         ▀▀▀▀▀ Authpaper Coin     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬         ▄███████████▄██████████████████        ███████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██       ██████████████████████████████░░██      ███████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██      ███████████████████████████████░░██       █████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██       ██████████████████████████████░░██        ██████████████░░░░░░░░░▄▀███████████████▀▄         ███████████████████████▄▀███████████▀▄██         ████████████░░░░░░░░░░████▄▀███████▀▄████       ███████████████████████████████▄▀███▀▄██████ █████████████████████████████░░████████▄▄▄████████ ███████████████████████████████░███████████████████ ███████████████████████████████░▀█████████████████▀ │ │ │ .BLOCKCHAIN BASED SYSTEM. .FOR DATA DELIVERY AND........ .CERTIFICATIONS......................██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ████ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ │ │ │ ..........WHITEPAPER..........
TWITTER MEDIUMGITHUB REDDITSLACK BTC TALK

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG