follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: KYC at the Airdrop and Bounty Campaign  (Read 568 times)

Offline TripleVodka

• Activity: 313
  • TIME BASED CRYPTOCURRENCY
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: January 09, 2019, 04:24:18 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 18
    Badges: (View All)
    10 Posts First Post Fifth year Anniversary
KYC at the Airdrop and Bounty Campaign
« on: October 20, 2018, 06:43:06 PM »
How if you're join a bounty campaign and at the first time the bounty manager not give an information if the participants should complete the KYC, and when the bounty finished and you're get some tokens and the price is enough expensive, but you should send your KYC to get that tokens, what you'll do? did you will leave it lost? or will fill the KYC? I'm not sure if you'll leave it lost, because to get that tokens you spend your time and if you're not fill the KYC to get the tokens that meaning you're waste your time.
I think using our ID to scam activity that's not easy like you say, that like some peoples use your ID card to scam another peoples and they will believe if that is you? I don't think so.
So what do you think about this situations?

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

KYC at the Airdrop and Bounty Campaign
« on: October 20, 2018, 06:43:06 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG