follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: Reviews of new coins  (Read 8091 times)

Offline hoodie

• Activity: 89
  • little rascal
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: March 31, 2019, 03:08:25 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    Badges: (View All)
    10 Posts First Post Fifth year Anniversary
Re: Reviews of new coins
« Reply #15 on: November 01, 2018, 03:05:44 PM »
So many coins appear daily!
I think it's impossible to trace all of them.
Moreover, new coins are not so reliable.
What is it for?
Not all coins are like that, because I see there are still many new coins that really have unique concepts and good performance. So it can't be beaten flat that new coins are bad coins.

You are right.
Most of the new coins have a potential, but it's not long lasting.
The main reason is the impact of other coins value.
you are certainly right. It's hard to surprise with any coin.
I love what you need

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #15 on: November 01, 2018, 03:05:44 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Offline doranan

• Activity: 113
  • The World’s First Blockchain Core
  • Last Active: December 16, 2018, 01:51:00 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 13
« Reply #16 on: November 01, 2018, 11:37:08 PM »
These are coins that are intended to a store of wealth and able to be used for peer to peer payments. Bitcoin is a good example of a ‘currency’ cryptocurrency.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■        SKYNET        ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Whitepaper   Bounty   Bitcointalk   ■   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram

Offline Bica

• Activity: 227
  • Last Active: August 15, 2019, 09:19:59 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
« Reply #17 on: November 02, 2018, 12:18:27 AM »
You can study information on two sites: bitcointalk and no other CF. You can use all news sites of the cryptocurrency world.
which site do you prefer?  do you use everything?

I use these two. They report top news. I see no reason to waste my time on many sources.

Offline hoodie

• little rascal
    • View Profile

« Reply #18 on: November 02, 2018, 04:25:02 PM »
You can study information on two sites: bitcointalk and no other CF. You can use all news sites of the cryptocurrency world.

I use these two. They report top news. I see no reason to waste my time on many sources.

But what about the personal "blogs" of people who do this? I thought I would discover something new.
I love what you need

Offline Bica

• View Profile

« Reply #19 on: November 02, 2018, 05:59:39 PM »

But what about the personal "blogs" of people who do this? I thought I would discover something new.

Blogs talk about the opinions of one person. It may be an expert. However, you may get a wrong estimate. I prefer to read general news and draw my own conclusions.

Offline hoodie

• little rascal
    • View Profile

« Reply #20 on: November 02, 2018, 06:17:13 PM »

Blogs talk about the opinions of one person. It may be an expert. However, you may get a wrong estimate. I prefer to read general news and draw my own conclusions.

Well, it's you right. but I would like to find a few "personal" blogs of guys who have been successfully cryptocurrency for a long time and tell the news with their vision of the situation.
I love what you need

Offline Bica

• View Profile

« Reply #21 on: November 02, 2018, 09:58:04 PM »

Well, it's you right. but I would like to find a few "personal" blogs of guys who have been successfully cryptocurrency for a long time and tell the news with their vision of the situation.
Different guys doing research. They have their own experience. It doesn't always coincide with our needs. I recommend watching different crypton sites and doing my research.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #21 on: November 02, 2018, 09:58:04 PM »

Offline hoodie

• little rascal
    • View Profile

« Reply #22 on: November 02, 2018, 11:06:11 PM »

Different guys doing research. They have their own experience. It doesn't always coincide with our needs. I recommend watching different crypton sites and doing my research.

ok thanks for your advice
I love what you need

Offline Bica

• View Profile

« Reply #23 on: November 02, 2018, 11:35:23 PM »

I hope I gave useful advice. You should not trust the opinions of others. Your investment must be worth the money. You can try different ways. You can invent some ways to make money yourself and be on top.

Offline hoodie

• little rascal
    • View Profile

« Reply #24 on: November 02, 2018, 11:44:13 PM »

I hope I gave useful advice. You should not trust the opinions of others. Your investment must be worth the money. You can try different ways. You can invent some ways to make money yourself and be on top.

what way can you advise?
I'm just interested in all opinions
I love what you need

Offline Bica

• View Profile

« Reply #25 on: November 03, 2018, 12:11:48 AM »

what way can you advise?
I'm just interested in all opinions
I watch all the news about cryptocurrency. I choose several cryptocurrencies and buy them. Then I look at how they change. Now I try to buy more and wait. I'm sure that there will be success.

Offline Kinal

• Activity: 92
  • Last Active: November 23, 2018, 01:26:28 PM
    • View Profile

« Reply #26 on: November 13, 2018, 11:10:04 AM »
Who needs a coin review? So much youtubers doing videos about different tokens and coins, ico reviews and on. I don't even read nowadays, do you?

Offline FelixArgyleNya

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 45
  • look at me. HODL!
  • Last Active: June 26, 2019, 11:34:01 AM
    • View Profile

« Reply #27 on: November 13, 2018, 02:20:55 PM »
Hundreds of new coins are appeared daily, nya. Don't think that someone want to review all of them. Find some adequate bloggers and subscribe at them, nya

Offline waitingforday

• Activity: 59
  • Last Active: November 23, 2018, 01:21:54 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 11
« Reply #28 on: November 14, 2018, 09:01:50 AM »
Hundreds of new coins are appeared daily, nya. Don't think that someone want to review all of them. Find some adequate bloggers and subscribe at them, nya
Not coins, tokens. Yes, on DEX that i trade ethermium.com already more than 1100 tokens trading, thats a lot
« Last Edit: November 22, 2018, 10:48:07 AM by waitingforday »

Offline yitzjoe

• Activity: 465
  • Beyond Protocol Street Team
  • Last Active: January 07, 2023, 03:00:46 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 19
    10 Posts First Post Sixth year Anniversary
« Reply #29 on: November 14, 2018, 10:01:48 AM »
more and more emerging coins and reviews are needed for new users and investors, but some of the reviews they make do not benefit the investors and users much, so they are disappointed and start to falter over crypto
Beyond Protocol Street Team
http://beyond.link | Coming Fall 2021
Official altcointalks thread

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG