follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: This is the Calm Before the Bitcoin Storm  (Read 823 times)

Offline dragononcrypto

• * 2nd President *
  • Legendary
  • Activity: 3359
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 24
  • Last Active: October 10, 2023, 04:33:12 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 33
    Badges: (View All)
    Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
This is the Calm Before the Bitcoin Storm
« on: October 27, 2018, 06:02:21 PM »

Background article: https://www.ccn.com/bitcoin-opinion-this-is-the-quiet-before-the-storm/

Bitcoin Opinion: This is the Quiet Before The Storm
October 13th 2018

The air feels different during the autumn, which is around the corner here in the northern hemisphere. I must admit, I really enjoy walking down the street when it’s covered in colorful leaves. Can’t really say why, but it has always been one of those guilty pleasures of mine.

Now, more than ever, due to the crypto-market seasonality, I’ve become passionate about this period.

For the bitcoin bull-season is about to begin.

Prices don’t lie and, from experience, bitcoin doesn’t usually stay this stable for such long periods. At the time of writing, bitcoin is still below the USD $7000 levels; nonetheless, if we take into account the contrarian rule for investing, as well as the dynamics of volume and volatility when aligned to a spike in general people’s interest, we may be able to predict a significant rise in bitcoin’s price.

The absolute truth is that we haven’t seen such low volatility in bitcoin since last year, just before the most epic bull-run in history begun.

Plus, I can’t deny my guts.

There’s definitely something peculiar in the air, no denying it.

Is it the smell of fresh cash? Could it be a false sense of hope as some predicted we haven’t reached the bottom?

Whatever happens, the next couple of weeks will make waves that will ripple throughout 2018.

Something big is coming, and I feel it’s now time to play your cards.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

This is the Calm Before the Bitcoin Storm
« on: October 27, 2018, 06:02:21 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG