follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit

Author Topic: Neo or Waves?  (Read 12979 times)

Melon

• Plagiarism strike
  • Activity: 275
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: July 21, 2019, 04:07:50 am

• Total Badges: 10
    Badges: (View All)
    Topic Starter Karma Bad Signature
Re: Neo or Waves?
« Reply #15 on: January 11, 2019, 03:30:21 am »
I like both but feel waves are safer and better investments, NEOs are more unknown and you are always under the authority of the Chinese government if you invest in NEOs, they can reduce prices significantly
⬢     SECURE  PLATFORM  FOR  GAMING  AND  PAYMENTS     ⬢
                                       S  O  N  I  C    X                                      
⬢      FACEBOOK       ⬢        TWITTER        ⬢        TELEGRAM        ⬢       EMAIL    ⬢

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #15 on: January 11, 2019, 03:30:21 am »

Stalky

• Activity: 537
  • Last Active: July 21, 2019, 07:53:41 pm

500 Posts Avatar Karma Good
« Reply #16 on: January 24, 2019, 07:39:30 am »
I prefer WAVES, because they have a much better community and lots of support. NEO is something new that comes to the market, it has growth potential.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #16 on: January 24, 2019, 07:39:30 am »

Word

• Activity: 506
  • 🔰 FERRUM NETWORK 🔰
  • Last Active: Today at 03:22:14 pm

500 Posts Karma Good Karma
« Reply #17 on: January 24, 2019, 07:47:13 am »
I am more optimistic about Waves as an altcoin that gives a large percentage of profits later. Especially, I am very familiar and have decentralized exchange facilities, so I am also sure that future developments will be brighter.
Ferrum Network •   ANN • Bounty • Website • Telegram
The First High-Speed Interoperability Network for Real-World Financial Applications

Tiana1

• Activity: 140
  • PRIVATE FEDERATED BLOCKCHAIN
  • Last Active: June 08, 2019, 07:13:14 pm

• Total Badges: 8
    100 Posts Karma Poll Voter
« Reply #18 on: January 26, 2019, 02:38:30 pm »
Both are good but I think I will choose Neo over waves. It has more potentials and at the moment, it is stronger than waves. Asides that, Neo has always been one of my favourite coin.

alfatih99

• Activity: 436
  • authpaper.io
  • Last Active: Today at 12:26:06 am

Karma Good Quick Poster Karma
« Reply #19 on: April 27, 2019, 12:23:42 am »
it's true what you say, that NEO coins are progressing and very good, and I strongly believe that NEO coins are better than waves
                 ███       █████      ███ ███     ███   ███    ███ ▄█▄ ███  ▐███       ███▌ ████▄█▀ ██████████▄ █████▀   ████████████         ████   ████         ███████████         █████████▀         ████         ████         ▀▀▀▀▀ Authpaper Coin     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬         ▄███████████▄██████████████████        ███████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██       ██████████████████████████████░░██      ███████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██      ███████████████████████████████░░██       █████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██       ██████████████████████████████░░██        ██████████████░░░░░░░░░▄▀███████████████▀▄         ███████████████████████▄▀███████████▀▄██         ████████████░░░░░░░░░░████▄▀███████▀▄████       ███████████████████████████████▄▀███▀▄██████ █████████████████████████████░░████████▄▄▄████████ ███████████████████████████████░███████████████████ ███████████████████████████████░▀█████████████████▀ │ │ │ .BLOCKCHAIN BASED SYSTEM. .FOR DATA DELIVERY AND........ .CERTIFICATIONS......................██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ████ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ │ │ │ ..........WHITEPAPER..........
TWITTER MEDIUMGITHUB REDDITSLACK BTC TALK

Tiana1

• Activity: 140
  • PRIVATE FEDERATED BLOCKCHAIN
  • Last Active: June 08, 2019, 07:13:14 pm

• Total Badges: 8
    100 Posts Karma Poll Voter
« Reply #20 on: May 23, 2019, 07:15:44 pm »
I prefer Neo to waves. The tokens on Neo are strong coins take for example Ontology because Neo is a strong coin. Waves on the other hand is good too but not as strong as Neo. All the tokens I have on my waves platform are not even moving.

Eben

• Activity: 725
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: July 21, 2019, 12:34:15 pm

• Total Badges: 11
    Search Karma Good One year Anniversary
« Reply #21 on: June 13, 2019, 05:10:15 pm »
Waves is one of the most innovative cryptocurrency platforms ever to be launched. A great deal of waves potential has yet to be realized but that should not be seen as a disqualification – in fact it should be seen as quite the opposite. The fact of the matter is that waves is a very strong platform undergoing massive development with a wide range of functionality. Waves is attempting to provide a solution to one of the most significant issues preventing mainstream cryptocurrency adoption: transferring fiat into crypto. The waves team is not limiting themselves to one single function though. In fact, the scope of the waves platform is much larger. I therefore prefer Waves to NEO.

abdmuiz

• Activity: 502
  • Last Active: July 21, 2019, 02:30:15 pm

500 Posts Karma Quick Poster
« Reply #22 on: June 26, 2019, 01:06:23 am »
if I personally prefer Neo coin because in my opinion this is more promising in the future and Palembang continues to make improvements to the system especially this has a capacity greater than the Wave

mimikri

• Activity: 722
  • 🔰 FERRUM NETWORK 🔰
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: Today at 10:21:25 pm

500 Posts Topic Starter Signature
« Reply #23 on: July 11, 2019, 09:30:00 pm »
if I personally prefer Neo coin because in my opinion this is more promising in the future and Palembang continues to make improvements to the system especially this has a capacity greater than the Wave

NEO is more centralized crypto as 2 men take most of the decisions. Nevertheless, it has a better future. In 2020, after the launch of NEO 3.0, everything will be changed for the better.
Ferrum Network •   ANN • Bounty • Website • Telegram
The First High-Speed Interoperability Network for Real-World Financial Applications

juv3ntus1

• Activity: 441
  • Last Active: Today at 02:03:48 pm

• Total Badges: 9
    Karma Good Karma Signature
« Reply #24 on: July 17, 2019, 10:22:58 am »
bouth are good project but after the anouncments for the last months i will chose neo ,the team work hard to development the NEO blockchain.

ETH & Token Donations: 0xc9CbFe089EBC2E27236F53D8cD2Afd3d337385fc