follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: Plagiarism getting more rampant?  (Read 5446 times)

Offline Zed0X

• Legendary
  • Activity: 3554
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 34
  • Last Active: May 26, 2024, 05:22:26 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 27
    Badges: (View All)
    Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
Plagiarism getting more rampant?
« on: November 18, 2018, 09:23:31 AM »
I and some members already raised this issue a couple of times before and admin already created a thread to report such activities (https://www.altcoinstalks.com/index.php?topic=62494.0)

I do not have the exact data but it seems some members are still not deterred from plagiarizing. Even worse is that you see this people get some karma probably for a comment or a post they just copied. I usually see Sr. Rank members and below do this but I was also surprise that even a Hero Rank does this.

It is my understanding that most, if not all, users want this forum to grow. One way to make that happen is for the community to help clean this forum. Report plagiarism if you seee one. It does not matter if the user/s has a highet rank than you.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

Plagiarism getting more rampant?
« on: November 18, 2018, 09:23:31 AM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Offline Raboni

• Activity: 654
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: July 21, 2021, 02:51:42 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    10 Posts First Post Fifth year Anniversary
Re: Plagiarism getting more rampant?
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2018, 03:19:25 AM »
This matter could be resolved faster than we thought once everybody works together to clean up this forum by reporting such plagiarism post. Ideas and issues won't stop so there are always new topics to be tackled.

Offline PRIBO247

• Activity: 1071
  • Referrals: 3
  • Last Active: April 09, 2019, 01:08:13 PM
    • View Profile

10 Posts First Post Sixth year Anniversary
« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2018, 06:36:40 PM »
I and some members already raised this issue a couple of times before and admin already created a thread to report such activities (https://www.altcoinstalks.com/index.php?topic=62494.0)

I do not have the exact data but it seems some members are still not deterred from plagiarizing. Even worse is that you see this people get some karma probably for a comment or a post they just copied. I usually see Sr. Rank members and below do this but I was also surprise that even a Hero Rank does this.

It is my understanding that most, if not all, users want this forum to grow. One way to make that happen is for the community to help clean this forum. Report plagiarism if you seee one. It does not matter if the user/s has a highet rank than you.

Seriously I have come across such acts and it never ceases to amaze me! Some copy word for word. In fact, I had to correct one or two today.
I suggest that there should be more moderators to help in sanitizing the forum. This will help.

Offline ZionRTZ

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1628
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: November 22, 2020, 08:45:01 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
« Reply #3 on: November 23, 2018, 09:10:31 AM »
I have reported some already from Hero to lower ranks but nothing seems to be working. I still see those reported users copying posts or comments. I know this forum is friendly but I think this plagiarism is getting out of hand.

Offline PRIBO247

• View Profile

« Reply #4 on: November 24, 2018, 01:13:39 AM »
I have reported some already from Hero to lower ranks but nothing seems to be working. I still see those reported users copying posts or comments. I know this forum is friendly but I think this plagiarism is getting out of hand.

The same thing with me. I still them carrying on with their copyright activities. They are busy taking advantage of the friendliness of the forum and also because they seem to be getting away with it.

Offline Ferki

• Legendary
  • Activity: 3502
  • Observer only
  • Last Active: March 01, 2024, 03:32:42 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 29
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #5 on: November 24, 2018, 09:48:23 AM »
Well,just coming back from giving weekly -karma for our well  known plagiarist from reported site and guess what happend?
I  also got some -karma.
There are some members in this forums,like yousufatik https://www.altcoinstalks.com/index.php?action=profile;u=32221
He has 5 referralss,all doing plagiarism,we all reported them already with proof.And all of them are giving each other +karma .Me giving them -karma last 3 weeks ,but their karma is growing even more and mine is shrinking  :o
Someone must take some serious steps to stop this or  good and honest members will go away.

Offline ZionRTZ

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1628
  • Last Active: November 22, 2020, 08:45:01 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
« Reply #6 on: November 24, 2018, 10:02:44 AM »
Well,just coming back from giving weekly -karma for our well  known plagiarist from reported site and guess what happend?
I  also got some -karma.
There are some members in this forums,like yousufatik https://www.altcoinstalks.com/index.php?action=profile;u=32221
He has 5 referralss,all doing plagiarism,we all reported them already with proof.And all of them are giving each other +karma .Me giving them -karma last 3 weeks ,but their karma is growing even more and mine is shrinking  :o
Someone must take some serious steps to stop this or  good and honest members will go away.

I am actually thinking the same on plagiarizers giving +karma among themselves.
I also suspect a plagiarizer was responsible for the -karma that got recently. This must be the karma war issue that was raised before.
Let's keep doing our share and the higher ups will take care of the others.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #6 on: November 24, 2018, 10:02:44 AM »

Offline PRIBO247

• View Profile

« Reply #7 on: November 24, 2018, 03:43:32 PM »
I  also got some -karma.

Can this issue of giving each other karma be traced? If it can, I suggest the higher up do something about it asap before people start getting ideas.

Offline Ferki

• Legendary
  • Observer only
    • View Profile

« Reply #8 on: November 24, 2018, 04:00:00 PM »
I  also got some -karma.

Can this issue of giving each other karma be traced? If it can, I suggest the higher up do something about it asap before people start getting ideas.

As i´m informed only Admin can do this.I hope we will get answer soon.And i hope Admin is watching us  ;D

Offline PRIBO247

• View Profile

« Reply #9 on: November 24, 2018, 09:12:04 PM »
I  also got some -karma.

As i´m informed only Admin can do this.I hope we will get answer soon.And i hope Admin is watching us  ;D

There is these two guys that I have warned repeatedly about their copy and paste attitude and they just seem not to care. I am suspecting both of them are the same person. I have never read an original word from them.

Offline Bobcrypto

• Legendary
  • Activity: 3619
  • Referrals: 5
  • Last Active: May 26, 2024, 11:09:55 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
« Reply #10 on: November 26, 2018, 07:10:20 PM »
I have thought about this isue, it very unfortunate that many forum users are found of giving themselves karma, and is very obvious that some of these guys that are getting these karmas are doing it without merit, and even their posts are nothing to write home about.
I think admin has to adjust the kama awards rules because it not helping the forum. I have also warned few guys spamming , and i think a more serious penalty should be in place to curtail these ugly behaviors.
« Last Edit: November 26, 2018, 07:12:50 PM by Bobcrypto »

.FX..BOX.

▄████████████████████████████████████████▄
███                                    ███
███                          ▄██▄      ███
███                         ▄█████▄    ███
███   ▄▄                   ▄████████▄  ███
███  ▄███▄                █████▀██████▄███
███ ███████▄             █████▀  ▀████████
█████████████▄         ▄█████      ▀██████
███████▀▀██████▄      ▄█████         ▀████
██████    ▀██████▄   ██████            ▀██
█████       ▀██████▄██████             ▄
███▀          ▀██████████              ██▄
██▀             ▀▀█████▀               ███
█▀                 ▀██▀                ███
▀ ▄                  ▀                 ███
▄██                                    ███
▀████████████████████████████████████████▀

INVESTING, TRADING,
LOTTERY, MARKET
PREDICTIONS.

▄▄███
        ▄▄▄██▀████
  ▄▄▄█████▀ ▄█████
▀█████▀▀ ▄███████
       ▄█████████
       ██▀██████
       ▀    ▀▀█▀

██▀▀█▄       ▄█▀
 ▀█▄ ▀█▄   ▄█▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█▄█▀
     ▀█  █▄
    ▄█▀█▄ ▀█▄
  ▄█▀   ▀█▄ ▀█▄
▄█▀       ▀█▄▄██

GAMEFI  ◼  NFT  ◼  DEFI  ◼  CURRENCY TRADING
CURRENCY TRADING  ◼  DEFI  ◼  NFT  ◼  GAMEFI
               │
     │      ███
     │      ███
    │     ███
███  │     ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███     │
███ ███     │
    │

.FOREX..TRADING FROM $1.

.READ MORE.

Code: [Select]

FXBOX
█████████████████████

▄████████████████████████████████████████▄
███                                    ███
███                          ▄██▄      ███
███                         ▄█████▄    ███
███   ▄▄                   ▄████████▄  ███
███  ▄███▄                █████▀██████▄███
███ ███████▄             █████▀  ▀████████
█████████████▄         ▄█████      ▀██████
███████▀▀██████▄      ▄█████         ▀████
██████    ▀██████▄   ██████            ▀██
█████       ▀██████▄██████             ▄
███▀          ▀██████████              ██▄
██▀             ▀▀█████▀               ███
█▀                 ▀██▀                ███
▀ ▄                  ▀                 ███
▄██                                    ███
▀████████████████████████████████████████▀

INVESTING, TRADING,
LOTTERY, MARKET
PREDICTIONS.

▄▄███
        ▄▄▄██▀████
  ▄▄▄█████▀ ▄█████
▀█████▀▀ ▄███████
       ▄█████████
       ██▀██████
       ▀    ▀▀█▀

██▀▀█▄       ▄█▀
 ▀█▄ ▀█▄   ▄█▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█▄█▀
     ▀█  █▄
    ▄█▀█▄ ▀█▄
  ▄█▀   ▀█▄ ▀█▄
▄█▀       ▀█▄▄██

GAMEFI  ◼  NFT  ◼  DEFI  ◼  CURRENCY TRADING
CURRENCY TRADING  ◼  DEFI  ◼  NFT  ◼  GAMEFI
                │
     │      ███
     │      ███
    │     ███
███  │     ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███     │
███ ███     │
    │

FOREXTRADING FROM $1
████████████████████████████████████████

███

███

██████████████████████████████

READ MORE

██████████████████████████████

███
  █
  █
  █
  █
███

Offline Zed0X

• Legendary
  • Coinomize.biz
    • View Profile

« Reply #11 on: November 26, 2018, 08:06:10 PM »
Looks like Admin is actually following our discussions. Correct me if I am wrong but I believe giving +Karma was unlimited before but now it is the same with giving out -karma (1 in every 100 hours). I was trying to give +Karma to all who reported plagiarism but I was only limited to one. I'll try again after 100 hours. 

EDIT: New rule now is that you can only give a karma once in 100 hours. It does not matter if it is positive or negative.

Offline Ferki

• Legendary
  • Observer only
    • View Profile

« Reply #12 on: December 02, 2018, 09:19:01 AM »
Looks like Admin is actually following our discussions. Correct me if I am wrong but I believe giving +Karma was unlimited before but now it is the same with giving out -karma (1 in every 100 hours). I was trying to give +Karma to all who reported plagiarism but I was only limited to one. I'll try again after 100 hours. 

EDIT: New rule now is that you can only give a karma once in 100 hours. It does not matter if it is positive or negative.

I just gave +karma for all those who found plagiarism and posted in https://www.altcoinstalks.com/index.php?topic=62494.0
I also gave -Karma to all plagiators .And yes,you can do that every 100 hours again and again.
1 in every 100 hours is just meant for 1 person,i just shared 20 +karma and some more -Karma in 1 hour  ;)

Offline Zed0X

• Legendary
  • Coinomize.biz
    • View Profile

« Reply #13 on: December 02, 2018, 01:28:56 PM »

I just gave +karma for all those who found plagiarism and posted in https://www.altcoinstalks.com/index.php?topic=62494.0
I also gave -Karma to all plagiators .And yes,you can do that every 100 hours again and again.
1 in every 100 hours is just meant for 1 person,i just shared 20 +karma and some more -Karma in 1 hour  ;)

Thanks for clearing this up +1
Sent some +/- karma to users on that thread.
I hope we get more users to participate in trying to make the forum better.

Offline Bhussainn2

• Activity: 243
  • Referrals: 2
  • Last Active: November 19, 2020, 07:05:41 AM
    • View Profile

10 Posts First Post Fifth year Anniversary
« Reply #14 on: December 02, 2018, 05:05:39 PM »
I have also warned few guys spamming , and i think a more serious penalty should be in place to curtail these ugly behaviors.
                  ███████████████▄▄                   █████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                   █████████████████████▄                   ███████    ▀▀██▄▄▄▄                   ███████        █████▌                   ███████        █████▌           ███████    ▄▄██████            ████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                   ██████████████████▀ █████████████████████▄ █████████    ▀▀███████                   ███████        ██████▌     ███████        ██▀▀▀▀      ███████    ▄▄████████                   ██████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                   ███████████████████▀                   ████████████████▀▀ITZON | First Marketplace▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● Powered by the Blockchain |

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG