follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: As A Bounty Hunter - Which System Of Payment Do You Prefer, Stakes Or Fixed Amount?  (Read 16840 times)

Offline bitkulak

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 38
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: May 16, 2019, 12:01:49 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 9
    Badges: (View All)
    10 Posts First Post Fifth year Anniversary
I want to get paid in dollars . and then when the time comes to receive rewards already and there is nothing to receive and in the end you can forget about tokens

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline Dandr

• Activity: 59
  • Last Active: June 18, 2019, 04:56:51 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 8
Quite a difficult moment, as it all depends on the projects and how many people are involved in their promotion.

Offline masterrex

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1737
  • Referrals: 2
  • Last Active: May 22, 2023, 03:40:39 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 19
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
THE STAKES SYSTEM OF PAYMENT IN A BOUNTY
Stakes are a means of measurement. It is used to allot weekly payment to a bounty hunter according to his/her status/followers on social media. For instance, let's say Company A is releasing token B and there are 8 people in their bounty campaign. They have allocated 1million tokens for this. E.g
Facebook/Twitter Campaign
200 - 1000 friends/followers = 1stake per week
1001 - 2,500 friends/followers = 4stakes per week and so on.
Lets say person 1 has 1300 stakes, person 2 has 500 stakes and
the rest of the people combined have 4000 stakes.
Then the total would be 5800 stakes and will be thus calculated,
(1 million / 5800)*(amount of stakes a hunter has)  in case of person 2
that will be : 1 million/5800*500 = 86,206.895 of token B.
So person 2 will receive 86,206.895 of token B at the end of the campaign. This amount of token is only possible if there are limited participants in the bounty campaign.

FIXED PAYMENT
Using the above scenario, Company A is releasing 1million token B for their bounty and they decided that according to the bounty hunters rank/followers in social media, certain amount of token B will be paid weekly. E.g
200-1000 = 500 token B per week
1001 - 2,500 = 750 token B per week and so on.....
with this system of payment, the bounty hunter is able to calculate at a glance barring unforseen circumstances, what he/she is going to get at the end of the campaign.
Take for instance person 2 is in the second category and worked for 10 weeks that will be 10*750 = 7,500 token B at the end of the campaign.

Most of the Bounty Managers prefer to use the stakes system for bounty payments. As far as I am concern, that system cheats! Not everyone can calculate accurately how many tokens one will receive at the end of the bounty. I prefer by far the fixed amount system so I know that for a certain period of work, this is what I will receive.

What about you guys? Which do you prefer, the stakes system or fixed amount payment for bounty?
For me i will choose fix amount you why because i dont like guessing all i want is to know what exactly amount of payment i get when the specific campaign is done or finish thats it my choice my opinion.

Offline Cutter Cute

• Activity: 765
  • Maximus Coin
  • Last Active: March 13, 2023, 01:01:29 PM
    • View Profile

Fixed payments with coins that I prefer, some ounty have good managers and I choose the best from the existing bounties, I will try to find and research the products and then look at the number of allocations from the bounty they give
        ▄▄█▀█▀█▀█▀█▄▄
     ▄█▀█ █▄█▄█▄█▄█ █▀█▄
   ▄█ █▄█████████████▄█▀█▄
  █▄▀███  ▀███████▀  ██▄███
 █▄▄████    ▀███▀    ███████
▐▄▄█████  █▄  ▀  ▄█  ███████▌
▐▄▄█████  ██▀   ▀██  ███████▌
▐▄▄█████  ▀  ▄█▄  ▀  ███████▌
 █▄▄██     ▄█████▄     █████
  █▀▄█▄▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄▄▀███
   ▀█ █▀█████████████▀█▄█▀
     ▀█▄█ █▀█▀█▀█▀█ █▄█▀
        ▀▀█▄█▄█▄█▄█▀▀
.Maximus Coin.
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Building the world’s first ever
decentralized ecosystem backed by
the distributed cloud storage network.
.No Central Servers.
.No Privacy Breach.
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Offline Wasimalik

• Activity: 98
  • Last Active: March 19, 2019, 04:46:24 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    10 Posts First Post Karma
I think fix amount system is more better then compare to stake system. In stake system your work is in extra danger as you don't know what you will get and you can end up having few tokens in the pocket.

Offline chapcha

• Activity: 344
  • Last Active: October 19, 2020, 12:25:02 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
I want to get paid in dollars . ~snip~

It will be difficult if you hope to be paid in dollars, man. Some projects are just in the first step to build it. They have no allocation for promotion in dollars. The reasonable way is to pay the promotion with their tokens/coins.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                               

Offline jackythebleu

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 17
  • Last Active: April 11, 2019, 09:53:19 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 8
If you want to recieve bounty in stake, you face 2 variables: coin price and coin amount (amount is quite a gamble here) or if you go for fixed amount - you eliminate one variable from the equation. 

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

Offline tsakf

• Activity: 834
  • Last Active: Today at 03:21:39 AM
    • View Profile

the payment of the signature campaign will be better if paid fluctuatively according to the number of participants who participate because the fewer participants, the greater the amount of rewards earned

The signature campaign, for me, is the best, because, I do as usual, with a reward. Of course I prefer the fixed system, but what you suggest, is very good too. I stay focused on my contributions here, and everything else, is an extra.

Online doc

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1862
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 11:47:43 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Quick Poster Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
Stakes are a means of measurement. It is used to allot weekly payment to a bounty hunter according to his/her status/followers on social media. For instance, let's say Company A is releasing token B and there are 8 people in their bounty campaign. They have allocated 1million tokens for this. E.g
So person 2 will receive 86,206.895 of token B at the end of the campaign. This amount of token is only possible if there are limited participants in the bounty campaign.

FIXED PAYMENT
Using the above scenario, Company A is releasing 1million token B for their bounty and they decided that according to the bounty hunters rank/followers in social media, certain amount of token B will be paid weekly. E.g
with this system of payment, the bounty hunter is able to calculate at a glance barring unforseen circumstances, what he/she is going to get at the end of the campaign.
Take for instance person 2 is in the second category and worked for 10 weeks that will be 10*750 = 7,500 token B at the end of the campaign.

Most of the Bounty Managers prefer to use the stakes system for bounty payments. As far as I am concern, that system cheats! Not everyone can calculate accurately how many tokens one will receive at the end of the bounty. I prefer by far the fixed amount system so I know that for a certain period of work, this is what I will receive.

What about you guys? Which do you prefer, the stakes system or fixed amount payment for bounty?

I personally prefer in fixed amount.  But Almost all of bounty program pay in stakes. I didnt find fixed amount,  I think.

Offline Confero

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1230
  • Last Active: February 29, 2024, 03:39:03 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
Of course I chose a fixed payment system, because with this system we already knew from the beginning, how many tokens we will receive later, whether the project is successful or not. But if you use the betting system, it will make you lose if it turns out that the project only gets a small amount from the sale of the tokens. But this system will be very profitable if it turns out the project is a big success and gets high sales value.

Offline vegasus

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2000
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 12:56:06 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
Well, for now, there are tow type of bounty payment.
1. If the rank is higher, I prefer to use the stake calculation. because the result is dependable and they will depend on the numbers of the participant.
2. The token calculation may be rel how many and we can count them. But, the result may be little bit than stake calculation.

Offline paolobaltimori

• Activity: 408
  • BTCEX
  • Last Active: February 23, 2019, 03:24:00 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
I prefer fixed amount if I can choose because in that way I can have an estimate of my earning doing that campaign. Stakes amount were good in 2017 when most of projects were successful, now that period is bad fixed is the only solution to have a minimal guarantee of decent payment.

██▄       
         █████▄       
         ████████▄     
▄         ████████▄     
███▄▄        ▀█████
███████▄▄       ██
▀██████████▄▄     
   ▀██████████▄▄     
       ▀██████████▄
           ▀█████████
               ▀█████
                   ▀█
BtcEX  Btc Exchange for Everyone
We offer the most profitable and 
comfortable exchange rates for cryptocurrency

█▄          █████▄
▐██▄       █████████▄
 █████▄   █████████
███████████████████
 ██████████████████
  ▐███████████████
   ██████████████
    ▀██████████▀
  ▄████████▀▀

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
███████████▀      ███
███████████    ▄▄▄███
███████████    ██████
████████          ███
████████          ███
███████████    ██████
███████████    ██████
▀██████████    █████▀

▄▄████
         ▄▄▄█████████
   ▄▄▄███████▀ █████▌
██████████▀  ▄██████
 ▀█████▀   ▄████████
    ▀█   ▄█████████▌
     ▐█ ███████████
      ████ ▀██████▌
       █▀     ▀███

Offline bubblebubble

• Activity: 528
  • Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!
  • Referrals: 2
  • Last Active: August 14, 2019, 10:54:47 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
I think fix amount system is more better then compare to stake system. In stake system your work is in extra danger as you don't know what you will get and you can end up having few tokens in the pocket.

Generally you should be faster the  other Bounty hunters to dump your tokens. But sometimes there are some people that knows exactly the time of tokens distribution and sell before Bounty hunters to buy in the dip...

IoTeX

▬▬INTERNET OF TRUSTED THINGS▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬BECOME A MEMBER TODAY▬▬▬▬.

TWITTER
MEDIUM
REDDIT
TELEGRAM
FORUM
ALTCOINSTALKS

Offline kenning

• Activity: 350
  • Last Active: May 21, 2021, 04:55:34 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15

FIXED PAYMENT

Fixed payment will be a better  choice to me i prefer this is because from my past experience of joining potential bounty campaigns but there are too many participants and the whole pool is very stretch to compensate the hunters.

Offline OptimusPrime

• Activity: 488
  • Last Active: August 17, 2020, 01:08:03 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 18
Well depending on what bounty provider I am using. On CCX I prefer the stake system but they literally use the fixed amount system which sucks
ARCS