follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: Trader: Crypto Investors Need to ‘GTFO’ if Bitcoin Price Falls Below This Level  (Read 1184 times)

Offline ZionRTZ

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1628
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: November 22, 2020, 08:45:01 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Badges: (View All)
    10 Posts First Post Sixth year Anniversary

Mark Dow, a trader who shorted Bitcoin (BTC) from its all-time high at $19,500 to $3,500, said that the dominant cryptocurrency could be in trouble if it does not escape the $5,000 to $6,000 range in the short-term.

Dow, who made headlines earlier this month for exiting his short position on Bitcoin, said that the asset has to break out of major resistance levels and the failure to do so could result in a further decline in value.

Can Bitcoin Breakout of $6,000?

Although some traders expressed a positive sentiment towards the short-term trend of Bitcoin as the Bitcoin price surged to $4,300 on Christmas Eve, most analysts in the cryptocurrency space are in agreement that cryptocurrencies are still in a bear market.

The cryptocurrency market added $26 billion from $100 billion to $126 billion since early December, but it still has to increase by at least 65 percent in valuation to reach November levels.

Dow tweeted:

Still a beautiful chart. If bitcoin can’t bounce to at least $5k – $6k soon, it’s a really bad sign for the cyberbulls. And if it breaks down thru the yellow line [$3,190] at any point, even the HODLers need to GTFO.
Currently, the daily volume of the cryptocurrency market is hovering at around $15 billion, down $5 billion from the past week.

The trading activity of the cryptocurrency market peaked on Christmas Eve, but as the year’s end approaches, the volume of the market is expected to stagnate.

Bitcoin remains below the $3,800 mark and other major crypto assets like Ethereum (ETH) and Bitcoin Cash (BCH) are at risk of recording large losses against the U.S. dollar, having already lost two percent on the day.

On December 26, following a decline in valuation on Christmas, a cryptocurrency technical analyst suggested that the bottom of the crypto market has not been established just yet and Bitcoin could drop to $2,000 in the last phase of the bear market.

“I’m bullish until $5,400-5,700. Overall still remaining bearish. To me the meanline is the line we’ve bounced on and we still have to get towards the despair phase. – Low volume bounce (declining). Area? Around $2,000,” the trader wrote.

Until the market goes through a several-month-long consolidation period, it will be challenging to conclusively state that a bottom has been achieved by Bitcoin or by any other major cryptocurrency.

A breakout above $5,000 remains a possibility as most cryptocurrencies are demonstrating an extreme level of volatility in a low price range. But, it could continue to show volatility on the downside as the bear market subsides.

What Investors Can Expect

Major stock markets, cryptocurrencies, equities, and just about every asset class in the global market are showing instability and uncertainty.

In the short-term, analysts generally see cryptocurrencies increasing in price but are confident in that it could endure a big correction before the bear market comes to a halt.

SOURCE: https://www.ccn.com/trader-crypto-investors-need-to-gtfo-if-bitcoin-price-falls-below-this-level/

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Offline ZionRTZ

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1628
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: November 22, 2020, 08:45:01 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    10 Posts First Post Sixth year Anniversary
I respect this guy's assessment. I agree that Bitcoin has to break the $5,000 resistance level hopefully by January. If that is not going to happen, it will just be another extended bear market. There will be more blood on the streets.

Offline MVT$

• Activity: 311
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: May 11, 2019, 07:37:33 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    10 Posts First Post Fifth year Anniversary
I have read some bullish articles in the past few days also about breaking out of $5000. I guess we will just have to wait and see. Appreciate the straight forwardness of this article.

Offline altcoingamer

• Activity: 1117
  • Referrals: 11
  • Last Active: September 01, 2020, 06:02:18 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 18
    10 Posts First Post Fifth year Anniversary
People will short every rally in a bear market until they get rekt.. and this is no different.. until we break 6k the bear market will continue.. I disagree that it has to be taken out soon though, since I think the bear market will now continue through most of 2019, and will take most of that to retest and break 6k.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG