follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: The next generation distributed social media network.  (Read 911 times)

Offline boby777

• Spammer
  • Activity: 54
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: May 02, 2022, 05:29:20 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 10
    Badges: (View All)
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
The next generation distributed social media network.
« on: March 12, 2018, 08:16:34 AM »
I think that spheres are easy to use because I am creating a more transparent, honest and open block chain network. Sphere built privacy and security principles as irrefutable rights and provided protection, security, and security for users. Sphere is an established product and it is on the Internet, the Google Play store, the Apple App Store, and so on. So, I am happy to be a member of Sphere. Please use this link if you want to know the details. https://sphere.social/.

I feel the Sphere Network is the next generation distributed social media network. The problem with today's social media problem is that your online activity, data, and privacy belong to them and sell it freely to the best bidders. These will help protect your data and privacy. They are protected using a separate cloud server environment State-of-the-art security system. I believe it is the world's most trusted and decentralized social network.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

The next generation distributed social media network.
« on: March 12, 2018, 08:16:34 AM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG