follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: Ethereum vs bitcoin, which is suitable?  (Read 70595 times)

Offline Falcon

• Activity: 967
  • Bitfresh - iGaming with 90s UI
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: July 09, 2021, 02:43:55 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
    Badges: (View All)
    10 Posts First Post Fifth year Anniversary
Re: Ethereum vs bitcoin, which is suitable?
« Reply #210 on: December 14, 2020, 02:25:56 PM »
In this situation I decide to reserve some top ranked coins for future increment... Please suggest me which is better, Ethereum nor bitcoin?

I think It depends what do you want to do. If you want to short term and daily trading, I think Bitcoin is better to do now. Because Ethereum 2.0 don't give good affect to their market cap. Maybe we should wait for several months again.

If the future is involved, Bitcoin and Ether are good choice. Both coins are in the rank 1 & 2. You can have a confidence that these coins are not shit coins. Both are potential and will increase more in the future even the market is down. There are a lot of investors trust these coin.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #210 on: December 14, 2020, 02:25:56 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline raisajahan

• Activity: 943
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Referrals: 2
  • Last Active: March 30, 2024, 05:07:39 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    10 Posts First Post Third year Anniversary
« Reply #211 on: December 15, 2020, 02:46:13 PM »
Ethereum vs Bitcoin:
Bitcoin and Ethereum have very different purposes!

Ethereum’s purpose is to offer and run decentralized smart-contract applications powered by blockchain technology that do not go offline and cannot be altered. It provides users with a platform and programming language to build the applications on.

Bitcoin’s purpose, however, is largely different. It serves as a decentralized store of value — a peer-to-peer digital currency, used for financial transactions. It eliminates the need for third parties in payment technology.

In conclusion, the primary differences that separate Ethereum vs Bitcoin are their purposes and their concepts. Also, Ethereum’s blockchain runs smart contracts Bitcoin doesn’t and instead only focuses on manual payment technology.

Ethereum Better than Bitcoin?
It’s clear that there are benefits to using both Bitcoin and Ethereum. Bitcoin has a lower coin supply and is more liquid than Ethereum, but Ethereum has better technology and provides more uses than Bitcoin does

Offline Sierra

• Activity: 109
  • Last Active: December 29, 2020, 09:56:21 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 10
« Reply #212 on: December 17, 2020, 10:33:44 AM »
Of course ethereum because for me this coin has potential to increase for more and who knows that in the next year the ethereum price will reach $1,000 and for sure it will surpass and make the new record but bitcoin I don't think if we can see the ATH seems bitcoin has a limit.
Yes, I also think that the price of BTC helps short-term investors increase profits very quickly, but Ethereum has not been able to surpass the current volume of BTC transactions. I believe Eth's future will thrive and attract more and more investors

Offline Zulema

• Activity: 145
  • Last Active: December 29, 2020, 09:59:58 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 10
    Topic Starter 10 Posts First Post
« Reply #213 on: December 17, 2020, 11:40:34 AM »
Of course ethereum because for me this coin has potential to increase for more and who knows that in the next year the ethereum price will reach $1,000 and for sure it will surpass and make the new record but bitcoin I don't think if we can see the ATH seems bitcoin has a limit.
Yes, I also think that the price of BTC helps short-term investors increase profits very quickly, but Ethereum has not been able to surpass the current volume of BTC transactions. I believe Eth's future will thrive and attract more and more investors
In the current period Bitcoin is dominant over Ethereum and proves that the price of BTC has increased continuously in recent times. The Ethereum hybrid is in a situation where the gas fee is so high that investors become discouraged and leave Ethereum

Offline Sterling

• Activity: 67
  • Last Active: December 29, 2020, 09:58:11 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 8
« Reply #214 on: December 17, 2020, 11:42:53 AM »
In this situation I decide to reserve some top ranked coins for future increment... Please suggest me which is better, Ethereum nor bitcoin?
Ethereum price is increasing but still very low compared to BTC but Eth's gas fee is too high for the time being. I think investing in the new Altcoin above should make it easier to dissipate BEP-20 or Tron because the gas cost of other companies is almost = 0

Offline Ak600

• Activity: 523
  • Last Active: June 03, 2021, 10:34:12 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 19
« Reply #216 on: December 19, 2020, 04:55:54 PM »
Thank you brother because you have taken a good initiative.  I think it is better to invest but it is better to invest in good coins.  The two coins mentioned are my two favorite coins.  You can invest in Bitcoin at any time, but it is better to invest in Bitcoin to be able to move towards future success.
100xCoin{On Our Way to $1B
Market Cap & Beyond
}
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #216 on: December 19, 2020, 04:55:54 PM »

Offline Heron

• Possible Cheater
  • Activity: 532
  • Last Active: December 14, 2021, 05:49:07 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 18
« Reply #218 on: December 21, 2020, 04:53:27 PM »
The two coins you mentioned are two of the best coins in the cryptocurrency world. The number one coin in the cryptocurrency world is Bitcoin and the second coin is Etherium. Almost everyone will love these two coins. I think you should invest in both. Remember that investing in cryptocurrency is associated with high risks. We have to invest with this risk.
PLASTIC
FINANCE

▓▓Recycle . Re-use . Prosper▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄█████████████████
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████
▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄▄▄▄▀███▀▀
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓██
▓▓▓▓█▄▓▓▓▓▓██████▀▀▀██████▓▓▓▓▓▓███
▓▓▓████▄▓▓█████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀████▓▓▓▓▓████
▓▓████████████▄▄▄▄▓▓▓▓▐███▌▓▓▓▐████
█████████████████▓▓▓▓▐███▌▓▓▐█████
█████████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄████▓▓▐██████
▓▓▓█████▌████▓▓▓▓▓██████▀▓▓▐██████
▓▓▓▓█████████▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▀▄▄█▄███████
▓▓▓▓▓████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄██████████
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄▄▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓█████████▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀████▄▄▓▓██████████
[
Private Sale is Live
JOIN NOW!
]

Offline sky20

• Activity: 958
  • Last Active: November 19, 2021, 05:31:35 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
« Reply #219 on: December 21, 2020, 07:16:17 PM »
Generally bitcoin is the best investment for everyone but if i analysis about Ethereum at the moment then it would be better investment of all the coins. The current price of the coin is $605. I think in it will be the lowest price of the coin in this year. It takes some correction but at the end of this year it price will be over $600. I think ether is suitable in this moment.
                  ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████▄██▄ █████████
████████ ████████ ███████▄██ █████▄ ███████
██████████████   ████████ ▀▀ ███████▄███████
████████████████████████         ████ █        ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄    ▄▄▄▄
██████████████████████████         █████         █████   █████▄▄█████████▄█████▄▄▄██████▄
█████████████████████ ██████▄     ██████       ████████   ▄█████████ █████████████████████
▐█████████████████████▄ ██████     ███████      █████▀   ███████████ █████████ ████████████
▐███████████████████████           ███████      ▀██████   ███████████ █████████  █████████▀▀
▐██████████████████████▄          ███████     █▄ ███████  █████████████████    ████████▄
 ████████████████████████▄         ███████     ███▄██████  ██████████ ██████████ ▄▄██████▄
 █████████████████████████         ███████     ████▀▀▀████ ███ ███████████████████████████
 ██
███████████████████████         ███████     ████   ████ ███  █████████████████████████▀
 █████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀  ██████▀▀▀
                 NFTanks.app                
A collection of 3333 unique Dogetankers
and New Play to earn (P2E) NFT game
[  PvE Mode  ]   [  PvP Mode  ]   [ Team Battle ]
|   TWITTER   |  TELEGRAM  |   DISCORD   |

Offline Delgboke

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1853
  • "Beyond Protocol Street Team,"
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: November 20, 2023, 08:17:54 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #220 on: December 24, 2020, 05:53:45 AM »
It's very sintectics here to decide which one is more suitable because these are two different coins that are actually holding crypto market, one may be pushed to say bitcoin is more suitable based on its high value and the price is far above etherum price, but these are two coins that if you are holding some quantity you are a big man. For me based on my own opinion the both are suitable in own way.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███▀▀▀     ▀▀▀███▄▄
▄██▀▀  ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄  ▀▀██▄
██▀  ▄████▀▀   ▀▀████▄  ▀██
██▀  ▄██▀           ▀███  ▀██
████████████████            ███
███  ███                    ███
█████████████████████████▀  ███
██▄  ▀██▄           ▄██▀  ▄██
██▄  ▀████▄▄   ▄▄████▀  ▄██
▀██▄▄  ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀  ▄▄██▀
▀▀███▄▄▄     ▄▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
EGO    ██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
.TOKEN IS WORTH YOUR ATTENTION.

██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
███████████████████████████████
████▄          ▀██▀▀▀██████████
████████▀▀▀     ▐██▄▄▄█████████
█████████▄▄▄▄    ██████████████
███████████▄    ▐█████████████
███████████▄█▄███████▄█████████
.      BUY EGO      .

Offline syedrasool2011

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2042
  • Dollar Back
  • Last Active: December 04, 2023, 02:06:49 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 26
    Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #221 on: December 24, 2020, 07:00:04 AM »
Bitcoin to much high if you invest bitcoin it will be to much risky but eth to much cheap price you can invest in eth in 2021 it will touch 1k go and in vest in eth for good profit.
                                                                                             ▄▄           ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
                                                                                       ▄▄██████████▄▄
  █████████▄▄     ▄▄███████▄▄   ███        ███             ▄█▄       █████████▄       ████▀▀▀██▀▀▀████      █████████▄        ▄█▄        ▄▄██████▄▄   ███     ▄███
  ████▀▀▀▀▀███▄  ████▀▀▀▀▀████  ███        ███            █████      ███▀▀▀▀████      ███    ██    ███      ███▀▀▀▀████      █████      ▄███▀▀▀▀████  ███   ▄███▀
  ████      ███  ███       ███  ███        ███           ███▀███     ███     ███      ████▄▄▄██▄▄           ███    ▄███     ███▀███     ███      ███  ███ ▄███▀
  ████      ███  ███       ███  ███        ███          ███   ███    ███▄▄▄▄███▀       ▀▀███████████▄       ██████████     ███   ███    ███           ███████
  ████      ███  ███       ███  ███        ███         ███▄▄▄▄▄███   ███▀▀▀▀███▄      ▄▄▄    ██   ▀███      ███    ▀███   ███▄▄▄▄▄███   ███      ███  ███ ▀███▄
  ████▄▄▄▄▄███▌  ████▄▄▄▄▄████  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄  ███     ███      ███    ██    ███      ███    ▄███  ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄  ▀███▄▄▄▄████  ███   ▀███▄
  █████████▀▀     ▀▀███████▀▀   █████████  █████████  ███       ███  ███     ███      ████▄▄▄██▄▄▄████      █████████▀   ███      ▐███   ▀▀██████▀▀   ███     ▀███
                                                                                       ▀▀██████████▀▀
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████           ▀▀
..YOU GOT RUGGED..
..BY A SCUMBAG?....
?..NOW GET YOUR..
..SCAM BACK!....
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄
█████▀ ▄▄██████▄▄ ▀█████
█████▀ ████▀▀▀▀█  █ ▀█████
▐█████ ███▀ ▄██▄ ▀███ █████▌
▐█████ ███ ██████ ███ █████▌
▐█████ ███▄ ▀██▀ ▄███ █████▌
█████▄ ████▄▄▄▄████ ▄█████
█████▄ ▀▀██████▀▀ ▄█████
▀██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Offline svetlana

• Legendary
  • Activity: 3195
  • Last Active: July 10, 2023, 07:08:18 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 28
    Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #222 on: December 24, 2020, 09:41:40 AM »
Bitcoin to much high if you invest bitcoin it will be to much risky but eth to much cheap price you can invest in eth in 2021 it will touch 1k go and in vest in eth for good profit.
Bitcoin is by far the most stable cryptocurrency compared to the rest of the cryptocurrency. A huge amount of money has been invested in it. You can also invest in eth. But where did you get the idea that its price will rise to 1 thousand? This is just your guess.

Offline Mahindra

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1203
  • Bitcoin 💲
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: February 05, 2024, 08:26:15 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #223 on: December 24, 2020, 10:24:31 AM »
I think if you hold the long-term coins, you will definitely benefit in the future. I strongly believe that if you hold the bitcoin, you will definitely benefit in the future. Because Bitcoin is the best in the crypto market, on the other hand, Ethereum is much better. Ethereum's future is much better, so if you hold one of the two coins, you will definitely benefit.
Mahindra

Offline Azaleea

• Activity: 241
  • BITGAME - Blockchain Betting Platform
  • Last Active: March 25, 2024, 07:09:40 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #224 on: December 24, 2020, 01:16:49 PM »
I think Bitcoin is stronger for now. But with the ups and downs that tend to be sharp, it will be more comfortable to play Ethereum. My advice, you can share to get the same opportunity from both

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG