follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Poll

Who is your favourite to win the tournament?

Morocco
0 (0%)
Egypt
0 (0%)
Ivory Coast
0 (0%)
Nigeria
4 (80%)
Senegal
0 (0%)
Ghana
0 (0%)
Others
1 (20%)

Total Members Voted: 5

Voting closed: January 22, 2024, 08:10:29 AM

Author Topic: AFCON 2024 Discussion thread  (Read 1754 times)

Offline Cryptsafe

• Activity: 863
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 4
  • Last Active: May 12, 2024, 02:14:07 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    Badges: (View All)
    500 Posts Search Poll Voter
Re: AFCON 2024 Discussion thread
« Reply #90 on: February 16, 2024, 11:41:25 PM »
Actually, I thought that Nigeria would be the one to win this year AFCN but it turned out that this was not for us, because the host really played a good football in the finals. We have the quality and great players but we don't have what it takes to get rid of Ivory coast in the final, which made it impossible for the victory. I believe that if these players still play together in the next AFCON, there will a better chance of winning it because they are still young and would have improved a lot by then.

Or maybe some of them would drop just as we're about to lose Iwobi into early retirement after he was single handedly blame and abused by trolls for Nigeria loss. Same thing happened to Igalo and Victor Moses; we forced these players into early retirement with abuses.

I was also thinking in that direction of Nigeria winning the trophy but it was unfortunate that the super eagles could not win it as a result of their approach to the game. Those players are all international stars and well recognised at their various clubs which means they are well developed for any game and this is not their first time going for AFCON. They already have the experience of matches and likewise international matches as well so why would they not do well in this just concluded AFCON. Is it the coach that is to be blamed or the players or the referee?
Of lately I saw Nigerians being angry and threatening Iwobi for his carelessness during the game and I am afraid as you have said, that is possibly automatic retirement from the super eagles for him.

A game of football one team must play bad for the other team to win and having 1 bad game does not mean that the team is bad it's just what it is.

I'm not blaming them for the defeat; I'm just upset because I didn't see any fight from them. I mean, it was a fuckin final game, and if you have to lose, at least do it with pride. Playing like that and losing the manner they did raises too many doubts in our minds. What is even more stupid? We only had one bad game during the tournament, and that was in the final. Lol

Their performance on the finals was very disappointing. I was also expecting a strong fight from the super eagles to clinching the trophy but it was very much frustrating that after their battles to the finals they could not display what they are made of at that point in time. These are the reasons why Nigerians are beginning to loose hope in the super eagles and their games. From the looks,it would be difficult for Nigerians to keep up with super eagles match in the near future as a result of their carelessness when it comes to sensitive matches of this nature in
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX.NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

Re: AFCON 2024 Discussion thread
« Reply #90 on: February 16, 2024, 11:41:25 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG