follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: How do you think is enough to hold?  (Read 5082 times)

Offline EthereumDev_

• Activity: 1049
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: May 19, 2024, 08:40:00 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Badges: (View All)
    1000 Posts Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
Re: How do you think is enough to hold?
« Reply #75 on: March 04, 2024, 03:00:46 PM »
Bitcoin will get more expensive ahead of the bull run, and by 2025 it will probably reach over $100K. because I read some investors have very high predictions of more than $150K. I intend to buy bitcoin again when there is a deeper correction.
Luckily, Bitcoin has some good news ahead of the halving, such as the acceptance of an ETF and several other good news that can make the price rise because if there is no good news, the Bitcoin price will have difficulty increasing the price to the target price you mentioned.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #75 on: March 04, 2024, 03:00:46 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Offline Jamal Aezaz

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1606
  • Last Active: May 18, 2024, 07:49:29 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
    Quick Poster Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary
« Reply #76 on: March 04, 2024, 07:35:20 PM »
I think people engaged in bitcoin investment are sure about coming halving and if they have knowledge then their target will be higher and not limited to 40k$ or 50k$ as this is not such a higher worth as compared to the worth during 2021 and we will soon see that price again.

Bitcoin price reduces so if you have money then pick some more bitcoin instead of selling your already holded bitcoin at lower price due to impatience. If we see the current price that is 67k$ so 48k$ and 50k$ is quite lower worth and those who sell their bitcoin at such lower price will regret today.
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX.NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Offline Fivestar4everMVP

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2080
  • Get Hot Mining Hot for free on Telegram
  • Referrals: 3
  • Last Active: May 18, 2024, 10:36:21 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Quick Poster Poll Starter Karma Bad
« Reply #77 on: March 04, 2024, 09:57:13 PM »
Exactly as some other investors believe that at the end of 2025 Bitcoins price might be at the range of more or less $100k. The only way to maximize our profit if ever that will happen is to DCA right now and hodl until next year just to find out if it really is accurate but if not, nothings a big deal just continue hodling.
The price of Bitcoin in 2025 will be a bull run so that the price of Bitcoin will easily reach $100k. What you need to do is keep buying Bitcoin, whatever capital you have, because Bitcoin is a future asset that is capable of giving you a lot of profit because the price can be very expensive when miners are already having a hard time getting Bitcoin.

Bitcoin will get more expensive ahead of the bull run, and by 2025 it will probably reach over $100K. because I read some investors have very high predictions of more than $150K. I intend to buy bitcoin again when there is a deeper correction.
Not saying it's impossible, but I highly doubt if there is going to be any major dip or correction going forward, this bull run circle seems completely different in characteristics if compared to other previous bull circles, bitcoin is breaking a lot of records and as such, things are kinda hard to predict.

Few days ago, an influencer (after bitcoin touched $64,000 and retraced back to around $60,000 and $61,000 range) said that bitcoin is returning back to around $40,000 to $45,000 dollars, for that is the major correction we need before bitcoin can touch or reach it's previous all time high., but here we are, bitcoin didn't even drop to $59,000 and today, bitcoin is just $2000 to $3000 dollars away from its previous all time high, and many believe that we may see bitcoin touch or cross its previous all time high before this week ends or by the weekend

Bitcoin is proving all predictions wrong, and who knows, many are predicting that the new all time high of bitcoin may like be at $150,000, but then, maybe it will be much more than this, if you have money, just buy and hold.
...HOT.app......Because.It's.Gonna.Be HUGE......Mine.HOT on Telegram...

Offline therozaq

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2639
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Referrals: 3
  • Last Active: April 04, 2024, 06:48:55 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    too active, 25 Posts in one day 2500 Posts Fifth year Anniversary
« Reply #78 on: March 05, 2024, 02:09:39 AM »
I think people engaged in bitcoin investment are sure about coming halving and if they have knowledge then their target will be higher and not limited to 40k$ or 50k$ as this is not such a higher worth as compared to the worth during 2021 and we will soon see that price again.

Bitcoin price reduces so if you have money then pick some more bitcoin instead of selling your already holded bitcoin at lower price due to impatience. If we see the current price that is 67k$ so 48k$ and 50k$ is quite lower worth and those who sell their bitcoin at such lower price will regret today.

Of course, our target must be higher than previous years, because bitcoin will become more expensive with each season.  Current price $ 68K, the previous ATH will soon be exceeded before the halving, isn't this very encouraging, friend??
 We estimate that when the bitcoin halving will be above $80K, this will be a very exciting year for investors who still hold bitcoin.
 If you have more funds, buy more bitcoin even though the current price is expensive.  But rest assured the New ATH price will be very expensive and we will still make big profits at that time.
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Offline milewilda

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1568
  • Last Active: May 19, 2024, 08:29:32 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    Poll Voter Topic Starter Search
« Reply #79 on: March 05, 2024, 03:46:23 AM »
Greetings all and still on new year grove
I would like to know as a bitcoin holder and trader are you expected to hold bitcoin in short period? What if you hold for long and the price dropped to what you don't expect would be happy with your self just for example the bitcoin was already $47k plus heading to 48k and I know people bought at that price hoping it would crossed 50k before this new year but was surprised to see a price reaction making bitcoin dip below 42k though has been moving within $40k to $42k since from first week of January.
If you are purely a holder then you wont really be making yourself that too impulsive on things on which whether you do see the price going up or down with your entry point then it would really be that a series of price ups and downs or simply a sea on having those waves on which you would really be needing to get along or else you would really be that finding yourself to be that impulsive
and becoming that stressful. This is why on the time that you do step your foot into this market then it would really be always best that you should really be that be that prepared
for the movement of price. If ever you would really be having those sell targets then thats the only time that you would really be making out such move.

Offline Wiseman

• Legendary
  • Activity: 4405
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: May 15, 2024, 06:37:10 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 29
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Quick Poster
« Reply #80 on: March 05, 2024, 07:55:48 AM »
Greetings all and still on new year grove
I would like to know as a bitcoin holder and trader are you expected to hold bitcoin in short period? What if you hold for long and the price dropped to what you don't expect would be happy with your self just for example the bitcoin was already $47k plus heading to 48k and I know people bought at that price hoping it would crossed 50k before this new year but was surprised to see a price reaction making bitcoin dip below 42k though has been moving within $40k to $42k since from first week of January.

If you are an investor, you have to think and plan for several years ahead, and if you are a trader, you should probably think about how you will get out of the deal in a few minutes or hours, so it is difficult to say who should keep how much, the only thing that is certain is that traders should not keep anything at all, they should trade.

Offline antonyyu3

• Plagiarism strike
  • Baby Steps
  • Activity: 41
  • Last Active: April 08, 2024, 11:49:11 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 5
    Poll Voter 10 Posts Search
« Reply #81 on: March 05, 2024, 07:57:39 AM »
long-term holding will be a great idea I think. Considering the bullish market right now and the trends every time the halving of bitcoins happens.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #81 on: March 05, 2024, 07:57:39 AM »

Offline $crypto$

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1793
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: May 19, 2024, 02:44:39 PM
    • View Profile

Third year Anniversary Karma Good 1000 Posts
« Reply #82 on: March 05, 2024, 02:04:05 PM »
If you are an investor, you have to think and plan for several years ahead, and if you are a trader, you should probably think about how you will get out of the deal in a few minutes or hours, so it is difficult to say who should keep how much, the only thing that is certain is that traders should not keep anything at all, they should trade.
That's the point, as an investor we definitely have to have a long term plan to make our investment run very well, don't let us become investors who just follow along, in my opinion it's better not to do it at all because it might make us lose money if we don't prepare. everything carefully.

A trader will be racing against time, they cannot miss the slightest price movement, because every price movement may be a decision for a trader.

Offline elbans89

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1575
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: March 24, 2024, 05:24:22 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Topic Starter
« Reply #83 on: March 05, 2024, 02:49:12 PM »
That's the point, as an investor we definitely have to have a long term plan to make our investment run very well, don't let us become investors who just follow along, in my opinion it's better not to do it at all because it might make us lose money if we don't prepare. everything carefully.

A trader will be racing against time, they cannot miss the slightest price movement, because every price movement may be a decision for a trader.

Those who have a lot of time to connect to the market can trade, but those who are busy in the real world should choose to become a holder. about long term plans, I think every investor has one. I always share profits to add crypto assets and also real world assets.

Offline Wiseman

• Legendary
  • Activity: 4405
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: May 15, 2024, 06:37:10 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 29
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Quick Poster
« Reply #84 on: March 06, 2024, 07:10:57 AM »

I understand you and I'm going to it myself, but I realize that if I invest small money, I will not earn ,
Personally, I think that investing is about big money or money that you can afford to keep for a long time.

Offline elbans89

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1575
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: March 24, 2024, 05:24:22 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Topic Starter
« Reply #85 on: March 06, 2024, 07:39:46 AM »

I understand you and I'm going to it myself, but I realize that if I invest small money, I will not earn ,
Personally, I think that investing is about big money or money that you can afford to keep for a long time.

If you want to save for a long period of time, make sure your money will not be needed in the near future. The question of how much depends on our respective abilities. because investing is best done with cold money, but if we are going to save in the short term, we must have accurate analysis and predictions so that we don't get trapped for too long if it is volatile.

Online bitterguy28

• Activity: 1170
  • Coinomize.biz | Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 04:29:48 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    1000 Posts 10 Poll Votes 500 Posts
« Reply #86 on: March 06, 2024, 10:05:00 AM »
Luckily, Bitcoin has some good news ahead of the halving, such as the acceptance of an ETF and several other good news that can make the price rise because if there is no good news, the Bitcoin price will have difficulty increasing the price to the target price you mentioned.
that is actually over expectation and that will  hurt people who seeks more than market can give and the problem with those people? if they did not get what they want then will blame the market and of course Bitcoin  :D
this is why we must not seek for more and lets just wait and check the market from time to time to see if we are contented to sell of yet greedy .

Offline $crypto$

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1793
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: May 19, 2024, 02:44:39 PM
    • View Profile

Third year Anniversary Karma Good 1000 Posts
« Reply #87 on: March 06, 2024, 06:01:09 PM »

Actually, you are not wrong when you say investment requires a large capital, but that does not mean that if we do not have a large amount of money we do not invest. There is a DCA strategy that we can do if we don't have a large capital. We simply allocate an amount from our income to invest.

I do the same thing, and in fact many people do this strategy and it works. But it is true that we also have to prepare for it for a long time, we have to prepare everything so that our investment is not disturbed.

Offline Gladitorcomeback

• Activity: 1139
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: May 14, 2024, 02:34:31 AM
    • View Profile

Search 1000 Posts Poll Voter
« Reply #88 on: March 06, 2024, 07:33:25 PM »

Yep, traders are those who buy and sell cryptocurrencies for short periods to gain small percentages of profit, so if someone is buying and holding an asset for a long time, they are considered investors and not traders, and if someone asks about how long an investor should hold their assets, it would depend on their financial goals and targets and how much profit they aim to get from their investments.

For some investors, they might achieve their target within a month or so if the market is going up, and for some, they might hold their assets for years and might not sell all of it even if the market is at the peak.

Offline dekafee79

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2558
  • Last Active: May 19, 2024, 12:59:51 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    2500 Posts Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #89 on: March 06, 2024, 07:34:30 PM »

Actually, you are not wrong when you say investment requires a large capital, but that does not mean that if we do not have a large amount of money we do not invest. There is a DCA strategy that we can do if we don't have a large capital. We simply allocate an amount from our income to invest.

I do the same thing, and in fact many people do this strategy and it works. But it is true that we also have to prepare for it for a long time, we have to prepare everything so that our investment is not disturbed.

DCA is a great method to invest, many people do it by buying bitcoin periodically according to my means I have been doing it for a long time. But currently I am trying to add some altcoins before the bitcoin halving, because I see some altcoins have the potential to rise during the bullish season.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG