follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: How do you think is enough to hold?  (Read 5332 times)

Offline elbans89

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1575
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: March 24, 2024, 05:24:22 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Badges: (View All)
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Topic Starter
Re: How do you think is enough to hold?
« Reply #60 on: February 22, 2024, 04:08:14 AM »

Knowledge about trading is really needed to create profits that can make you rich and become a professional trader, but you need to know that getting there requires a process that is not easy. You have to be willing to sacrifice a lot of money to learn, and of course it will produce results. when you have made a lot of profit from good and correct trading.

That's true, gaining experience, skills and knowledge takes a long time and of course you lose it when you make mistakes. I'm not a professional trader although did trader around 5 years ,often lost...hahahaha.
But my profit is more than lost. So I think trading is still profitable.
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #60 on: February 22, 2024, 04:08:14 AM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline Wiseman

• Legendary
  • Activity: 4405
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: May 15, 2024, 06:37:10 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 29
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Quick Poster
« Reply #61 on: February 22, 2024, 07:14:45 AM »
Greetings all and still on new year grove
I would like to know as a bitcoin holder and trader are you expected to hold bitcoin in short period? What if you hold for long and the price dropped to what you don't expect would be happy with your self just for example the bitcoin was already $47k plus heading to 48k and I know people bought at that price hoping it would crossed 50k before this new year but was surprised to see a price reaction making bitcoin dip below 42k though has been moving within $40k to $42k since from first week of January.
It all depends on how much money one has, I have some bitcoin and I don't really need it to live and I will hold it until the price goes over the 100k mark and then I will think about selling it, but maybe I will continue to hold it.
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Offline IvugeoEvolutionCoin

• Activity: 755
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: May 26, 2024, 06:45:27 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Poll Voter 500 Posts Fifth year Anniversary
« Reply #62 on: February 24, 2024, 09:55:50 AM »
It all depends on how much money one has, I have some bitcoin and I don't really need it to live and I will hold it until the price goes over the 100k mark and then I will think about selling it, but maybe I will continue to hold it.
Holding the Bitcoin that you have is indeed your choice, but in reality, not everyone is able to hold the asset for a long time because sometimes when they have made a 20% profit, they sell it and are worried if the price goes down. So,  in my opinion, what you are doing is right and enjoying profits when the Bitcoin price reaches $100k.

Online bhadz

• Activity: 1183
  • Last Active: Today at 11:19:18 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    Topic Starter 1000 Posts Karma
« Reply #63 on: February 24, 2024, 10:26:12 AM »
I have my BTC for long shot and that is why if I have to sell and short, I wouldn't do that with most of my holdings.
I will only sell a portion of it when I need to do so like if I am short in cash so that is what I am going to do if ever I am going to hold for short term. Otherwise, I am holding most of my btc for a long time until I have got tenfolds of profits.

Offline dekafee79

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2618
  • Last Active: Today at 01:51:54 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    2500 Posts Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #64 on: February 24, 2024, 11:16:53 AM »
I have my BTC for long shot and that is why if I have to sell and short, I wouldn't do that with most of my holdings.
I will only sell a portion of it when I need to do so like if I am short in cash so that is what I am going to do if ever I am going to hold for short term. Otherwise, I am holding most of my btc for a long time until I have got tenfolds of profits.

This is like what happened in my life when I tried to hold bitcoin for the long term, sometimes suddenly there was a sudden need, I was forced to sell some. That's why sometimes I also trade to get results. And also have staking in ethereum

Offline $crypto$

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1853
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: Today at 04:12:30 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    Third year Anniversary Karma Good 1000 Posts
« Reply #65 on: February 24, 2024, 11:48:34 AM »

This is like what happened in my life when I tried to hold bitcoin for the long term, sometimes suddenly there was a sudden need, I was forced to sell some. That's why sometimes I also trade to get results. And also have staking in ethereum
Now this is what requires us to prepare everything carefully if we want to hold bitcoin for a very long period of time, we cannot do it without making any preparations.

I personally always divide the money for the allocation of buying bitcoin and also for saving cash. I can use cash when I have an urgent need without having to sell the bitcoin I have. so far it has made me safe to hold bitcoin without anything disturbing.

Online bhadz

• Activity: 1183
  • Last Active: Today at 11:19:18 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    Topic Starter 1000 Posts Karma
« Reply #66 on: February 24, 2024, 07:35:24 PM »

It happens to everybody. We have to sell at some point even if we dislike that price and moment. But that particular sale that we do at that time really helps us solve that matter. With a heavy heart, we sell and we don't know if we can rebuy in the nearest future if we don't have any other source of income and only relies to our livelihood. But to those that are pursuing of accumulating back their quantity of holdings, they're pushing it to have them back.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #66 on: February 24, 2024, 07:35:24 PM »

Offline CryptoLaila

• Activity: 160
  • Last Active: Today at 03:42:27 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 11
    100 Posts Avatar 50 Posts
« Reply #67 on: February 24, 2024, 08:21:03 PM »
Op I get your point and it's  normal to get inquisitive over one expectation on holding.
However, there will come  a time when you would have to use some some strategy which is trading while holding  simply trading small amounts  to buy dips and thus greatly works for those with larger accumulations .

Online salad daging

• Activity: 1055
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 10:48:48 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    1000 Posts Poll Voter Topic Starter
« Reply #68 on: February 24, 2024, 10:41:41 PM »
It doesn't matter if you sell some of the BTC you have for other purposes or urgent... but selling all bitcoin at the current price then it will be said to be a loss even though you have made a profit buying in the price range of $20K because indeed the potential for bitcoin to rise will be even higher, so now stay patient and hold on until the market is really bullish.

I also have bitcoin in the portfolio that is almost 80% but I make sure not to sell in the near future, want to hold longer because I know bitcoin will be more valuable in the long run.
If for example the price is already $100K, I will sell some and HODL some.

Offline UNIVERSE

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1856
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: Today at 11:11:24 PM
    • View Profile

Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Poll Votes
« Reply #69 on: February 24, 2024, 11:46:58 PM »
It doesn't matter if you sell some of the BTC you have for other purposes or urgent... but selling all bitcoin at the current price then it will be said to be a loss even though you have made a profit buying in the price range of $20K because indeed the potential for bitcoin to rise will be even higher, so now stay patient and hold on until the market is really bullish.

I also have bitcoin in the portfolio that is almost 80% but I make sure not to sell in the near future, want to hold longer because I know bitcoin will be more valuable in the long run.
If for example the price is already $100K, I will sell some and HODL some.
Maybe everyone has their own target. However, I agree with you, as long as there is no urgent need and it can still be handled without having to sell Bitcoin at this time, I personally will continue to hold BTC. Because even though there has been a significant increase compared to the bearish period of yesterday, the Bitcoin price still has a high chance of surpassing the ATH and then printing a new ATH. So, it would be better to be patient first while waiting for the most appropriate time to take profits by considering when the bullish era phase will occur.

Offline dekafee79

• Legendary
    • View Profile

« Reply #70 on: February 25, 2024, 09:25:25 AM »

Maybe everyone has their own target. However, I agree with you, as long as there is no urgent need and it can still be handled without having to sell Bitcoin at this time, I personally will continue to hold BTC. Because even though there has been a significant increase compared to the bearish period of yesterday, the Bitcoin price still has a high chance of surpassing the ATH and then printing a new ATH. So, it would be better to be patient first while waiting for the most appropriate time to take profits by considering when the bullish era phase will occur.

Me too, I won't sell my bitcoins either, when I really need it I'd rather sell other things in my life. I will wait for the right time to sell bitcoin. since bitcoin is my favorite coin, I will sell it when it hits the highest number.

Offline Power420

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1336
  • Last Active: May 27, 2024, 12:14:46 AM
    • View Profile

Quick Poster 1000 Posts Poll Starter
« Reply #71 on: February 25, 2024, 02:23:51 PM »
I would like to know as a bitcoin holder and trader are you expected to hold bitcoin in short period? What if you hold for long and the price dropped to what you don't expect would be happy with your self just for example the bitcoin was already $47k plus heading to 48k and I know people bought at that price hoping it would crossed 50k before this new year but was surprised to see a price reaction making bitcoin dip below 42k though has been moving within $40k to $42k since from first week of January.

It is normal for Bitcoin price to fluctuate, there is no doubt that you can invest in Bitcoin at any time at any price. As the Bitcoin halving will take place in April 2024 in our future. A big bull market awaits after this halving. If we reach this bull run, Bitcoin price will touch at least $100k to $150k.  That's why if you invest in Bitcoin now, you will definitely get double benefit in just 1 to 2 years.

Offline 0t3p0t

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1584
  • Last Active: Today at 02:51:00 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
    10 Poll Votes 1000 Posts too active, 25 Posts in one day
« Reply #72 on: February 25, 2024, 03:30:36 PM »

It is normal for Bitcoin price to fluctuate, there is no doubt that you can invest in Bitcoin at any time at any price. As the Bitcoin halving will take place in April 2024 in our future. A big bull market awaits after this halving. If we reach this bull run, Bitcoin price will touch at least $100k to $150k.  That's why if you invest in Bitcoin now, you will definitely get double benefit in just 1 to 2 years.
Exactly as some other investors believe that at the end of 2025 Bitcoins price might be at the range of more or less $100k. The only way to maximize our profit if ever that will happen is to DCA right now and hodl until next year just to find out if it really is accurate but if not, nothings a big deal just continue hodling.

Offline EthereumDev_

• Activity: 1049
  • Last Active: May 19, 2024, 08:40:00 PM
    • View Profile

1000 Posts Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #73 on: February 26, 2024, 11:52:06 PM »
Exactly as some other investors believe that at the end of 2025 Bitcoins price might be at the range of more or less $100k. The only way to maximize our profit if ever that will happen is to DCA right now and hodl until next year just to find out if it really is accurate but if not, nothings a big deal just continue hodling.
The price of Bitcoin in 2025 will be a bull run so that the price of Bitcoin will easily reach $100k. What you need to do is keep buying Bitcoin, whatever capital you have, because Bitcoin is a future asset that is capable of giving you a lot of profit because the price can be very expensive when miners are already having a hard time getting Bitcoin.

Offline dekafee79

• Legendary
    • View Profile

« Reply #74 on: March 02, 2024, 04:09:42 PM »
The price of Bitcoin in 2025 will be a bull run so that the price of Bitcoin will easily reach $100k. What you need to do is keep buying Bitcoin, whatever capital you have, because Bitcoin is a future asset that is capable of giving you a lot of profit because the price can be very expensive when miners are already having a hard time getting Bitcoin.

Bitcoin will get more expensive ahead of the bull run, and by 2025 it will probably reach over $100K. because I read some investors have very high predictions of more than $150K. I intend to buy bitcoin again when there is a deeper correction.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG