follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: Future of Bitcoin  (Read 17610 times)

Offline Metha Wulandarin

• Activity: 1120
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 3
  • Last Active: May 12, 2024, 10:52:15 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
    Badges: (View All)
    Quick Poster 1000 Posts Karma Good
Re: Future of Bitcoin
« Reply #135 on: March 10, 2024, 07:51:40 PM »
Many people like you try to hold on to bitcoins but never do for various reasons, but if possible, earning something from the outside will play an important role in collecting your bitcoins. I am a child of a middle class family, my financial condition is not good, I have to sell what I earn when needed, I can't save anything. Think on your own and try to earn something from the outside physically. Currently I physically meet the demand with the earnings I earn from the off site and invest all bitcoins. Thus we have no way to invest money at once without investing. Every man has to increase his investment with his own thinking otherwise he will never be able to increase his investment.
I also think so, our daily life and daily needs are getting more and more but the income is relatively low, this way I can fulfill my own needs and the results of real life I give to the family.
To hold Bitcoin is very difficult because it is always forced to fulfill other needs.
But I still have a few coins that I'm still holding now.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #135 on: March 10, 2024, 07:51:40 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Offline Fivestar4everMVP

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2078
  • Get Hot Mining Hot for free on Telegram
  • Last Active: May 12, 2024, 04:41:43 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Quick Poster Poll Starter Karma Bad
« Reply #136 on: March 10, 2024, 08:48:41 PM »
Many people like you try to hold on to bitcoins but never do for various reasons, but if possible, earning something from the outside will play an important role in collecting your bitcoins. I am a child of a middle class family, my financial condition is not good, I have to sell what I earn when needed, I can't save anything. Think on your own and try to earn something from the outside physically. Currently I physically meet the demand with the earnings I earn from the off site and invest all bitcoins. Thus we have no way to invest money at once without investing. Every man has to increase his investment with his own thinking otherwise he will never be able to increase his investment.
I also think so, our daily life and daily needs are getting more and more but the income is relatively low, this way I can fulfill my own needs and the results of real life I give to the family.
To hold Bitcoin is very difficult because it is always forced to fulfill other needs.
Well, I am a young married man with three kids at the moment, and I wasn't born into a wealthy home either, in fact, I was actually born into a very poor family because due to money issues, I could not complete my education, and with regards to my own background in terms of finance, I will be honest with you, if you have a means through which you earn bitcoin, or you found a way to invest in bitcoin, holding it can be easy for you, or hard for you, it all depends on you and what your priorities are.
If you have a way to earn bitcoin and want to hold it as a future investment, all you have to do is find something else doing that will be fetching you money, it could be a business or a job, this way, you get to hold your bitcoin and not sell it to solve financial issues of your life and family, if you have a dependable business or a job, and have your way of earning bitcoin, you could build your bitcoin balance and overtime, you discover you've been able to accumulate more bitcoin than you could have ever been able to afford.

But on the other hand, if you don't have a way of earning bitcoin, you could save out money from your job or business on weekly, bi-weekly or monthly basis and buy bitcoin with it and hold, and as long as you keep working and earning, and keep accumulating bitcoin, your investment keeps growing and one day, you might wake up to discover that what started very small have turned out to become very big.

So, in the end, holding your bitcoin is always a choice you have to make for yourself, if you want to hold your bitcoin for a very long time without ever needing to sell any for any reason, you have to have something else doing that is fetching you enough money for your day to day expenses, so you don't rush to sell your bitcoin at any slight financial challenge.
...HOT.app......Because.It's.Gonna.Be HUGE......Mine.HOT on Telegram...

Offline bounceback

• Activity: 888
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: Today at 03:36:00 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 9
    Karma Good 500 Posts Karma
« Reply #137 on: March 10, 2024, 10:41:04 PM »
If get difficult with financial and the income is relatively low seems not easy how to be long term holding with bitcoin, we need much recovery or back up income to be strong holder in bitcoin or consistency keep accumulate bitcoin depend with how much salary earn every month. Possible for some one not marriage yet and in family he is not have any dependents and easily to spent around 50% until 70% of his salary for long term investing in bitcoin.
Most difficult with some one as the head of family and he can't spent of few percent to invest in bitcoin because not enough yet with how much salary earned every month. Need stable financial and have more side job how to be long term holding in bitcoin more than several years later.

Offline Wiseman

• Legendary
  • Activity: 4396
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: Today at 08:27:20 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 29
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Quick Poster
« Reply #138 on: March 11, 2024, 08:09:27 AM »

I hope so too, it will be seen, but still there are very few people in cryptocurrency and I am sure that when more people come, the growth of cryptocurrencies should be much higher, it is even statistically already counted, in principle 5 years you are right, this is the most optimistic forecast.

Many people think longer than 5 years, but some only see 5 years in the future, Bitcoin and altcoins can still survive and be profitable. Because we cannot predict further what the future of bitcoin will be.

I agree that everything is not clear, but we have discussed it many times on the forums and I agree with the opinion that bitcoin and all cryptocurrency will stop growing only when as many people come here as are now engaged in investments not in cryptocurrency .
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Online Litzki1990

• Activity: 906
  • Last Active: Today at 08:00:34 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
    500 Posts Topic Starter Karma Good
« Reply #139 on: March 12, 2024, 04:46:35 AM »
The path of life is very difficult and every moment we have to struggle. Making money is hard and making money using money is even harder. We think that investment may be easy, we may earn profit only by investing, but we are wrong.  Investing may be easy but earning profit from investment is difficult. An investor has to have maximum patience and also take many challenges in order to get profit from investment. By having enough patience and accepting all the challenges, those who can hold the investment for a certain period of time can profit from the investment, but most of the investors cannot do these things, as a result of which they fail to earn profit from the investment.

Offline Wiseman

• Legendary
  • Activity: 4396
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: Today at 08:27:20 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 29
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Quick Poster
« Reply #140 on: March 12, 2024, 08:01:58 AM »

I hope so too, it will be seen, but still there are very few people in cryptocurrency and I am sure that when more people come, the growth of cryptocurrencies should be much higher, it is even statistically already counted, in principle 5 years you are right, this is the most optimistic forecast.

Many people think longer than 5 years, but some only see 5 years in the future, Bitcoin and altcoins can still survive and be profitable. Because we cannot predict further what the future of bitcoin will be.

Those who think only after 5 years are old school investors who are used to the fact that investments should start paying off only after that time and 5 years in the real world ( not in cryptocurrency ) is considered a very good indicator .

Offline yohananaomi

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2133
  • Last Active: Today at 02:22:18 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 26
    Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #141 on: March 12, 2024, 10:56:49 PM »
Regarding our bitcoin investment, a bright future is always guaranteed. We have high hopes for the future that the small investment we made now will pay off handsomely in the future. Since the halving is approaching and there are expectations that the price of bitcoin will go even higher than it did during the previous halving, there is no need for us to be frightened, Instead, we should be optimistic about the future.
You have to be optimistic that investing in Bitcoin will provide very high profits with a very small possibility of loss. No matter how much investment you make, you can be sure that it will be useful in the future when prices are already high, but it is more relevant to be able to increase your investment slowly with what you can do. At least it will increase the amount you have in the end.
I think the price of bitcoin will be higher than in the past and also remember that currently bitcoin has almost passed its last ATH. Maybe today or tomorrow it could happen.

We as investors should always be optimistic about bitcoin and believe that bitcoin will have a good future. Bitcoin gets more expensive the longer we hold it. imagine if we bought bitcoin in 2013-2014 and held on until now. how much profit will we get?
It is mandatory as an investor to always be optimistic about whatever has been done and will be done, because without optimism, there could be doubts which will actually result in the analysis no longer being in line with what was predicted.
You are right that every 4 years after the halving period, Bitcoin continues to increase, and the increase is quite significant.
You don't need to imagine until 2013-2014 when the price was between $200-$1000. Just look at 2017, when Bounty was very popular at that time, very different from the next halving period.
But I think no one is holding back until the halving period (4 years) is over because they will definitely sell and buy when the price is corrected.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #141 on: March 12, 2024, 10:56:49 PM »

Offline trendcoin

• Legendary
  • Activity: 3543
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Last Active: May 10, 2024, 10:29:37 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 27
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #142 on: March 12, 2024, 11:15:09 PM »
Some say that the good old days of Bitcoin are only the past. Some say Bitcoin can never be propelled to 68k ever again as the money is gone and never returned. Others say that when Bitcoin touched 3k in 2019, people also said that was the peak of Bitcoin. Many opinions about the most notable cryptocurrency recently have shown that, whether Bitcoin price rises or falls, it's still a hot topic for everyone to discuss and the future of Bitcoin remains a mystery. What about you, do you think Bitcoin has a bright future or not?

Bitcoin has a very bright future because, first of all, we compare it to the dollar. Bitcoin has a very bright future because it is a store of value like gold and because it is digital, it has advantages over gold. These are the first things that come to my mind about the future of Bitcoin, but if we keep talking about the future of Bitcoin, we can see that there are many more things...
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX.NOW
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Online dwyane36

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1757
  • Last Active: Today at 08:04:33 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 13
    Mobile User Karma Good Karma
« Reply #143 on: March 13, 2024, 06:16:12 AM »
Bitcoin has a very bright future because, first of all, we compare it to the dollar. Bitcoin has a very bright future because it is a store of value like gold and because it is digital, it has advantages over gold. These are the first things that come to my mind about the future of Bitcoin, but if we keep talking about the future of Bitcoin, we can see that there are many more things...

It doesn't make much sense to compare Bitcoin with the dollar or any other fiat currency. I think it is more correct to compare Bitcoin with gold, as both assets are in short supply and look promising in the long term. It is worth noting that the advantage and, at the same time, the disadvantage of Bitcoin compared to gold is its high volatility, which can sometimes be very unpredictable.

Offline therozaq

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2639
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: April 04, 2024, 06:48:55 AM
    • View Profile

too active, 25 Posts in one day 2500 Posts Fifth year Anniversary
« Reply #144 on: March 13, 2024, 06:26:13 AM »

It doesn't make much sense to compare Bitcoin with the dollar or any other fiat currency. I think it is more correct to compare Bitcoin with gold, as both assets are in short supply and look promising in the long term. It is worth noting that the advantage and, at the same time, the disadvantage of Bitcoin compared to gold is its high volatility, which can sometimes be very unpredictable.

Gold is more stable compared to bitcoin, which has a very high level of volatility. but why do investors prefer bitcoin over gold, because investing in bitcoin is more profitable than gold. And one day people will prefer crypto to gold.
« Last Edit: March 14, 2024, 06:31:42 AM by therozaq »

Offline Jamal Aezaz

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1575
  • Last Active: May 12, 2024, 03:43:24 PM
    • View Profile

Quick Poster Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary
« Reply #145 on: March 13, 2024, 11:19:26 AM »

I agree with you our expenses are higher but we have not to put all money in investment in a day but if we save little by little then we may be able to invest good amount in any investment type. If you keep in your mind that you will not sell your bitcoin until you get huge profit then nothing can force you to sell your bitcoin.

I don't know which coins you have holding but there is no other more secure coin than bitcoin and it is true that you have to hold bitcoin longer to obtain profit but it is also true that it gives us guaranteed profit no matter how long it takes time to enhance our cash value.
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
MIXERO.IO
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
MIX.NOW
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Offline 0t3p0t

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1493
  • Last Active: Today at 06:14:12 AM
    • View Profile

10 Poll Votes 1000 Posts too active, 25 Posts in one day
« Reply #146 on: March 13, 2024, 12:16:36 PM »
Gold is more stable compared to bitcoin, which has a very high level of volatility. but why do investors prefer bitcoin over gold, because investing in bitcoin is more profitable than gold. And one day people will prefer crypto to gold.
Crypto has a lot of possible opportunities it can offer compared to the stable gold. Volatility is risky but the potential to make huge profit is what investors are up to. One thing I can see why they are interested on Bitcoin investment is the fact that it is a decentralized asset.

Offline doc

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1794
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: May 12, 2024, 03:42:07 AM
    • View Profile

Quick Poster Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #147 on: March 13, 2024, 12:39:18 PM »

Crypto has a lot of possible opportunities it can offer compared to the stable gold. Volatility is risky but the potential to make huge profit is what investors are up to. One thing I can see why they are interested on Bitcoin investment is the fact that it is a decentralized asset.

Decentralized assets are a boon for bitcoin holders, as no one can control the price of bitcoin, only demand and supply determine the price of bitcoin. After the bitcoin ETF was approved we saw the price of bitcoin rise so much that it reached the current price of $73K. We will soon see bitcoin prices above $80K soon. So we might as well keep holding onto our bitcoins.

Offline EthereumDev_

• Activity: 1019
  • Last Active: May 12, 2024, 09:12:35 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    1000 Posts Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #148 on: March 13, 2024, 11:56:36 PM »
I think Gold still has a big role for society because it doesn't require a lot of components such as electricity and internet which must be used to use Bitcoin transactions, whereas Gold only needs to have Gold which may be physical and can be directly used for trading. So it cannot be denied that gold is still a very important commodity and cannot replace its position as a means of exchange that has a physical form and is widely used by the people.

Offline therozaq

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2639
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: April 04, 2024, 06:48:55 AM
    • View Profile

too active, 25 Posts in one day 2500 Posts Fifth year Anniversary
« Reply #149 on: March 14, 2024, 06:34:56 AM »

I think Gold still has a big role for society because it doesn't require a lot of components such as electricity and internet which must be used to use Bitcoin transactions, whereas Gold only needs to have Gold which may be physical and can be directly used for trading. So it cannot be denied that gold is still a very important commodity and cannot replace its position as a means of exchange that has a physical form and is widely used by the people.

Bitcoin cannot currently replace email. because the two rights are different, one digital and one physical. Many old-fashioned people like to invest in the physical world, because they don't understand the digital world.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG