follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: [Football] English Premier League Betting & Discussion Thread  (Read 56846 times)

Offline ajiz138

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1346
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: June 23, 2024, 02:51:54 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    Badges: (View All)
    1000 Posts Linux User Mobile User
Re: [Football] English Premier League Betting & Discussion Thread
« Reply #1200 on: May 25, 2024, 09:43:24 PM »
I congratulate Manchester United on winning the FA Cup trophy this season after they were able to beat Manchester City in the final round with a score of 1-2 through goals scored by Garnacho and Mainoo in the first half. They managed to maintain their lead so they won the championship title.

Actually I don't think they will win, because Manchester City is not an easy opponent for them. but it turns out they managed to beat Manchester City.
Congratulations.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #1200 on: May 25, 2024, 09:43:24 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Online Sim_card

• Activity: 1018
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: Today at 08:57:21 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    1000 Posts 500 Posts Poll Voter
« Reply #1201 on: May 25, 2024, 09:48:18 PM »
I congratulate Manchester United on winning the FA Cup trophy this season after they were able to beat Manchester City in the final round with a score of 1-2 through goals scored by Garnacho and Mainoo in the first half. They managed to maintain their lead so they won the championship title.

Actually I don't think they will win, because Manchester City is not an easy opponent for them. but it turns out they managed to beat Manchester City.
Congratulations.
Manchester united made it easy for them to win Manchester city who I don't know what was wrong with them in the match due to their superb performance but was unable to score more than one goal. Maybe they underestimated Manchester united who was mean of coming to play Manchester city a professional football. It has being a while when I see Manchester united played a match with so much passion and caution to make sure that they are able to win the match. They also tried in their defense, Mainoo scored the second goal and he was the man of the match.

Offline Igebotz

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2000
  • The Sherrif
  • Referrals: 3
  • Last Active: Today at 04:09:56 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Poll Voter Poll Starter Quick Poster
« Reply #1202 on: May 25, 2024, 11:01:44 PM »
Things like this have happened many times. The stronger team entered the match too arrogantly, euphoria was created that they would humiliate the opponent and they believed in such hype. Then it happens that the outsider consolidates and plays perfectly. It shouldn't even be a big surprise if the underdog is Man. United.
They Man. U have had too many similar upheavals in history for this much underestimation to be justified. I'm glad that all half-educated analysts can now just eat their words.

Same thing happened to Bayer this week, too much expectations and they delivered one of the worse game this season to an underdog Atalanta. All analysis and hyping, being bookies favorites and all that didn't result to anything.

I didn't expect Manuted to even score a goal. Expected more from this City team.
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX.NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Offline pawel7777

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1712
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 09:39:00 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    Karma Bad Quick Poster Poll Voter
« Reply #1203 on: May 25, 2024, 11:29:05 PM »
A lot of comments show some surprise and disbelief that Man City have lost the FA Cup, despite being huge favourite, forgetting that, for the major clubs, the FA Cup is simply not of high importance.
I think this article helps to put things in perspective:
https://www.spectator.co.uk/article/who-cares-about-the-fa-cup
It is estimated that Manchester City, last season’s Treble winners,  made more than £250 million pounds from winning the Premier League, the Champions League and the FA Cup: only some £4 million of that came from winning the cup final at Wembley

In this season, by winning it, Man City would only gain £1m more than they got for being the runner-up (the winner gets £2m, the runner-up £1m). So the motivation was definitely higher on the Man United's side, who needed the win to participate in the Europa League next season and wanted to give something to their fans after placing in the worst league position in over 30 years. And, of course, they'd need that extra £1m much more.

Offline salad daging

• Activity: 1110
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: June 23, 2024, 09:25:42 PM
    • View Profile

1000 Posts Poll Voter Topic Starter
« Reply #1204 on: May 25, 2024, 11:29:38 PM »
Well done for Man United on winning the FA Cup, but I don't think that's good enough for ten Hag to keep his manager's position.
This is the worst league position in 30 years, but at least they'll have a chance of playing in the Europa League next season, due to winning the FA Cup.
The Guardian has reported yesterday that ten Hag is on his way out and they named a few possible replacements:
https://www.theguardian.com/football/article/2024/may/24/manchester-united-decide-to-sack-erik-ten-hag-regardless-of-cup-final-outcome

As for the European cups participation next season, here are the final spots:
Champion's League:
Man City
Arsenal
Liverpool
Aston Villa
Europa League:
Tottenham
Man Utd
Conference League:
Chelsea
It means that by winning or winning the FA Manchester United have the opportunity to play in the European league, it is not bad for them because with this victory it is clearly surprising because we think Manchester City will win it.

Yes the news is becoming crowded whatever the results say Erik Ten Hag will still be fired because of the uncertain situation of the club with him, there are several candidates who are chosen but not sure who is right, with Erik Ten Hag's dismissal there is also no official confirmation from the club.

Offline UNIVERSE

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1954
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: June 23, 2024, 10:44:17 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 24
    Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #1205 on: May 25, 2024, 11:41:15 PM »
It is great that Man United could beat Man City in FA Cup final. At least, Man United can win 1 trophy in this season.
It is not an easy match, Man United only win it with 1 difference goal. If we look at the stats, Man City still dominated the match. Luckily, Man United can play more effective, they score 2 goals although having 11 shots only.

Man City is always the favorite to win every competition. But Man United knows how to steal trophy from them. Man United players can take the advantage that Man City players feel frustrated because they are difficult to score many goals. I noted that Man United defense to play better in this match.

Offline vegasus

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2049
  • Last Active: June 23, 2024, 11:31:49 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
« Reply #1206 on: May 25, 2024, 11:51:43 PM »
It will depend on the result of the FA Cup final against Man United that will be held in May 25.
Actually I hope Man City wins the FA Cup in order for Chelsea to qualify for the Europa League though I still think Manchester United may not be an easy team for them to win if they have their key players available and play really seriously.  Though we Know City has not been a team taking things likely against any team especially under Pep.
In fact, Man City actually lost to Man United in this FA Cup final match. It's really disappointing and embarrassing for Man City. Because Man City can be as dominant as that match, but just like Leverkusen, they are only good at controlling the ball. Why do big clubs often do that? Man City lost to Man United may also make effect to the list of European Conference. So, we are still waiting for this information later.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #1206 on: May 25, 2024, 11:51:43 PM »

Offline Power420

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1336
  • Last Active: June 10, 2024, 12:12:35 PM
    • View Profile

Quick Poster 1000 Posts Poll Starter
« Reply #1207 on: May 25, 2024, 11:52:09 PM »
Manchester City lost to a Manchester United side, they were so strong earlier this month that they conceded two goals in half-time.  Today's game was the most aggressively played among the many teams that performed well in this match. Manchester United performed poorly for most of the match but the attacking department was strong and their attacks were enabled by counter attacks.  And finally Manchester City managed to score one goal, and Manchester United scored two goals.

Offline Power420

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1336
  • Last Active: June 10, 2024, 12:12:35 PM
    • View Profile

Quick Poster 1000 Posts Poll Starter
« Reply #1208 on: May 26, 2024, 04:01:48 PM »
I never thought that Manchester United team would perform so well today, because Manchester City's door chances were very high in this match.  Because both the teams are strong, I have stopped betting on this match.  But I had a little bit of money on the draw, but I never expected Manchester City to perform so poorly. Because Manchester City team had enough chances to draw the game in this match, but somehow they could not perform well in the beginning.  However, although Manchester United team is behind in most cases, they have performed aggressively in today's match.

Offline armanda90

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1292
  • Last Active: Today at 03:54:08 PM
    • View Profile

Karma Good 1000 Posts Poll Voter
« Reply #1209 on: May 26, 2024, 04:38:54 PM »
In fact, Man City actually lost to Man United in this FA Cup final match. It's really disappointing and embarrassing for Man City. Because Man City can be as dominant as that match, but just like Leverkusen, they are only good at controlling the ball. Why do big clubs often do that? Man City lost to Man United may also make effect to the list of European Conference. So, we are still waiting for this information later.
Manchester City dominant against Manchester United at the final FA Cup match but less creativities without any attempt yet, just dominance with ball possession but United success take advantage with small mistake from Manchester City defense players. First goals of United look how bad communication between goal keeper and defender players and make Ganacho easily for scoring goals.
For second goal is faster counter attack and make easily how Manchester City conceded the second goals, Pep Guardiola on release conference said his team play with bad perform and acceptable with his loss for this time.

Offline koang

• Activity: 750
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 06:24:16 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 11
    Topic Starter 500 Posts Poll Voter
« Reply #1210 on: May 26, 2024, 06:11:07 PM »
I never thought that Manchester United team would perform so well today, because Manchester City's door chances were very high in this match.  Because both the teams are strong, I have stopped betting on this match.  But I had a little bit of money on the draw, but I never expected Manchester City to perform so poorly. Because Manchester City team had enough chances to draw the game in this match, but somehow they could not perform well in the beginning.  However, although Manchester United team is behind in most cases, they have performed aggressively in today's match.

Man United cooked! Credit to them!
United restricted City to just one trophy this season, the First time in a long time.
Erik Ten Hag has won two trophies in his first two seasons but Still, ETH is not good enough for Man United,  this season United has a conceded record in history.
If the club doesn't fire Ten Hag again this time, we will regret it again next season. All fans have seen enough of his ability this season.

Offline ajiz138

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1346
  • Last Active: June 23, 2024, 02:51:54 PM
    • View Profile

1000 Posts Linux User Mobile User
« Reply #1211 on: May 26, 2024, 08:05:11 PM »

Congratulations.
Manchester united made it easy for them to win Manchester city who I don't know what was wrong with them in the match due to their superb performance but was unable to score more than one goal. Maybe they underestimated Manchester united who was mean of coming to play Manchester city a professional football. It has being a while when I see Manchester united played a match with so much passion and caution to make sure that they are able to win the match. They also tried in their defense, Mainoo scored the second goal and he was the man of the match.
I don't think Manchester City will do that (underestimating Manchester United), because they are a big team who will definitely know the risks if they underestimate their opponent.

Manchester United performed well, especially in defense, they were difficult to penetrate. On the other hand, Manchester City made more internal mistakes in their game, so that it ultimately made it difficult for them to penetrate the Manchester United defense.

Offline vegasus

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2049
  • Last Active: June 23, 2024, 11:31:49 PM
    • View Profile

« Reply #1212 on: May 26, 2024, 11:52:26 PM »
In fact, Man City actually lost to Man United in this FA Cup final match. It's really disappointing and embarrassing for Man City.
Manchester City dominant against Manchester United at the final FA Cup match but less creativities without any attempt yet, just dominance with ball possession but United success take advantage with small mistake from Manchester City defense players. F
Yup, in essence, being dominant does not guarantee victory, as long as you are not able to optimize all your challenges to score more goals than your opponent. And this time, Man City experienced it.

And from Man United's victory, it is certain that Man United will eventually enter the UEFA Europa League next season together with Tottenham. And Chelsea finally entered the Europa Conference League. Yes, at least, this is quite good for Man United because in fact they finished in 8th place but have a chance to be in the Europa League.

News:
https://www.skysports.com/football/news/11095/13143017/race-for-european-football-ends-with-man-utd-qualifying-for-europa-league-and-newcastle-missing-out

Offline JoyMarsha

• Activity: 967
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 09:43:41 AM
    • View Profile

Karma Bad Poll Voter 500 Posts
« Reply #1213 on: May 27, 2024, 12:02:22 AM »

Congratulations.
Congratulations to Manchester United for proving to us wrong that they can win Manchester City, and lift the FA Cup trophy. Never did we anticipate this to happen, but it happens anyway. That shows and tells a lot that it's really over for Manchester United as we may thought. They can choose to bounce on strong by next season with their coach and new signings that can shake the Premier League with good performance.

Online LUCKMCFLY

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2000
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Last Active: Today at 08:13:19 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
« Reply #1214 on: May 27, 2024, 12:24:01 AM »

Congratulations.
I don't think Manchester City will do that (underestimating Manchester United), because they are a big team who will definitely know the risks if they underestimate their opponent.

Manchester United performed well, especially in defense, they were difficult to penetrate. On the other hand, Manchester City made more internal mistakes in their game, so that it ultimately made it difficult for them to penetrate the Manchester United defense.

For me, the MU has always been a team that will always be great, they need to do things better, and I think that the club's biggest mistake has been Ten Hag, I will always say that, because he is a coach who only does what he Says and everything in its own way and in that way you cannot build a team, it has to be with more freedoms, for now they have won the FA Cup , it is Something that I congratulate them, but for the MU to win, they need a change of caoch and urgently, One chaos is the FA Cup, another is the PL and at least they get to a place where they play the UCL.
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
MIXERO.IO
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██