follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: Are These New Projects Really Serious?  (Read 10746 times)

Offline CrustmangeX

• Under Review
  • Baby Steps
  • Activity: 21
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: April 15, 2022, 12:49:58 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 9
    Badges: (View All)
    Second year Anniversary One year Anniversary Signature
Re: Are These New Projects Really Serious?
« Reply #90 on: December 31, 2021, 04:58:48 PM »
The thing about this projects is they think raising hype and selling tokens is all that matters, more reason why investors needs to be careful in choosing projects to invest in.

I personally go for project with already running use cases, like Bitay exchange, would be launching its Coin; Bitay coin and it's exchange is already functional with over 700k KYC users and up to $55,000,000 daily trading volume. It is obvious that Bitay is serious and a sure investment destination for the coming year.
Crypto by Nature, Trading and Staking chronic

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #90 on: December 31, 2021, 04:58:48 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Offline Review

• Activity: 623
  • Last Active: May 12, 2024, 06:32:21 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #91 on: December 31, 2021, 05:44:28 PM »
Don't you think this is normal scene in crypto market ? Because this is normal that all the project cant be success at all. Even if all the project start to be success, how people will get profit? Anyway, project mostly  time depend on the project team. If project team unable to bring out good investor on their project, sooner or later the project will die and this is normal too me all the time. this is why Need project that has good team
Qi.Blockchain|The only blockchain the
world will ever need
|Eco-friendly
Decentralized
Secure, Fast
|
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
|

Offline TopT3ns

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1495
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: May 21, 2024, 12:35:06 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
    too active, 25 Posts in one day Topic Starter 1000 Posts
« Reply #92 on: January 01, 2022, 01:31:06 AM »
some of the projects that are released at the end of this year seem to be a lot of active and will likely be extraordinary all when there is a lot of support from investors and whales, because even though many new projects are coming but there is no support from investors and developers then there will be no success. selling price and can collapse.

Offline Theodosia

• Spammer
  • Activity: 76
  • Last Active: February 02, 2022, 09:06:08 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 7
    10 Posts First Post Second year Anniversary
« Reply #93 on: January 01, 2022, 08:21:33 AM »
There are lots of new projects.. ı am checing cmc and there was 1K projects one year ago and now 16K.. Almost everyday new projects and tokens come in crypto world but unfortunately just a few of them solid and promising and not scam.I am trying to find safe and who has good investors/partnerships like Lokr.After long research, I decide.
Polkalokr has great partnerships.The lastest partnership was with Polygen which i really liked.Polygen is a decentralized launchpad for next-generation crypto ventures that allows and promotes innovation.Polygen's launchpad approach is very nice and now they will use Polkalokr's Bridgr.I can't count how many projects wanted to use Bridgr. ;D

Offline mike_edrick

• Spammer
  • Activity: 278
  • Last Active: February 12, 2022, 11:49:05 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 11
« Reply #94 on: January 01, 2022, 10:42:51 AM »
Some of them really serious and solid.I support projects such as Chainport,that provide innovation to blockchain technologies and convenience and opportunities to users.Chainport is a next-gen blockchain secure bridge that lets you hop across various blockchains at a click.How simple and useful.
I like to use bridges because bridges make us works easier but some bridges allow us to bridge only limited networks. What networks does Chainsport support?
Hello mate as far as i know Chainport can bridge Ethereum, Binance, Polygon, Avalanche and Fuse.

Offline vitek146

• Activity: 816
  • Last Active: July 21, 2023, 04:05:09 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #95 on: January 01, 2022, 11:21:27 AM »
The most prominent upgrade in the history of the network, however, is due in 2022. Ethereum 2.0, as they call it, aims to remove bottlenecks and scalability issues while bringing the long-awaited proof-of-stake (PoS) consensus mechanism to the blockchain. On 20 November, Polygon announced it was shifting to Polygon PoS on Uniswap, one of the biggest decentralized exchanges in the world. Major protocols like Aave and Sushiswap have already migrated to Polygon to avoid Ethereum’s fees. These groundbreaking developments also make MATIC a promising crypto project to watch in 2022.While Solana was not the first network to implement smart contracts, it now has more than 350 different projects running on its network. It also returned more than 17,000% of its value in the past 12 months, currently ranking as one of the top 10 coins by market cap, valued at $53 billion approximately.

Offline Vx1

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2419
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: May 22, 2024, 07:39:01 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 24
« Reply #96 on: January 01, 2022, 09:57:52 PM »
some of the projects that are released at the end of this year seem to be a lot of active and will likely be extraordinary all when there is a lot of support from investors and whales, because even though many new projects are coming but there is no support from investors and developers then there will be no success. selling price and can collapse.
When there are new projects that are active and get great support from Whales then their potential will increase. 
But not all projects have such a fate, because the best project Whales will choose. Of course it is a serious project to build and develop its products seriously.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #96 on: January 01, 2022, 09:57:52 PM »

Offline rizqillah

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1915
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: May 21, 2024, 12:43:59 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
« Reply #97 on: January 01, 2022, 11:22:06 PM »
When there are new projects that are active and get great support from Whales then their potential will increase. 
But not all projects have such a fate, because the best project Whales will choose. Of course it is a serious project to build and develop its products seriously.

whales is always be the key of of success project.
Because whales have big fund and can manipulate market.
But, don't believe in whales, we should have own analysis.

Offline pieppiep

• Activity: 926
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: May 21, 2024, 12:07:46 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 18
    Topic Starter Karma Bad Third year Anniversary
« Reply #98 on: January 01, 2022, 11:59:51 PM »
I see many new projects based on NFT and they are working seriously and can provide a lot of profit who have participated in the whitelist so judging by the number of successful new projects it can be said that they are working on the project seriously.

Offline Cursedbear

• Spammer
  • Activity: 244
  • Last Active: March 03, 2022, 11:51:50 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 10
« Reply #99 on: January 02, 2022, 11:53:10 AM »
Although there are many projects on the market at the moment, some of them can give solid results.Chainport fits this example for me.I think it will be the preferred blockchain bridge in the near future.

Offline Vexana

• Activity: 82
  • Last Active: February 02, 2022, 10:18:39 PM
    • View Profile

« Reply #100 on: January 03, 2022, 10:34:14 AM »
I'm currently interested in a brand new luanchpad project, Polygen.I've done a lot of research, looked at everything on their site, and attended AMA events. I'm personally convinced that they're serious and that it's an innovative project.Everyone can answer this question by calculating the pros and cons of new projects after doing their own research.

Offline FemmeFetale

• Activity: 59
  • Last Active: January 29, 2022, 07:49:42 AM
    • View Profile

« Reply #101 on: January 03, 2022, 12:41:28 PM »
Although there are many projects on the market at the moment, some of them can give solid results.Chainport fits this example for me.I think it will be the preferred blockchain bridge in the near future.
For me, the processing speed of bridges is very important. Can you quickly build bridges in Chainport?

Offline Derakelv

• Under Review
  • Activity: 69
  • Last Active: April 14, 2022, 03:15:20 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 8
    Second year Anniversary One year Anniversary 50 Posts
« Reply #102 on: January 03, 2022, 03:12:01 PM »
In as much as there are many scam new projects, there are a few that are likely to do very well just like Bitay. In the case of Bitay, it’s not an issue of possibility but guarantee. Bitay is embedded with everything a project needs to attain success.

Bitay exchange is the perfect exchange for many traders and it has been tipped to be the most preferred exchange of the emerging market. They’ve got 700,000 KYC approved users and an average daily trading volume of $55,000,000.

You can know more about trading via there exchange without risking money. You can make earnings from their P2Es, watch to earns and understand more about the crypto space via their academy.

Their native token can serve as a mean of exchange and has got many other utilities. They will definitely do well

Offline Cursedbear

• Spammer
  • Activity: 244
  • Last Active: March 03, 2022, 11:51:50 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 10
« Reply #103 on: January 04, 2022, 10:19:56 AM »
For me, the processing speed of bridges is very important. Can you quickly build bridges in Chainport?
According to Chainport site,ChainPort is the fastest bridge in the space. Avarage port takes only 2.5 minutes :)

Offline brijmohan

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 12
  • Last Active: April 01, 2022, 04:09:36 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 8
« Reply #104 on: January 04, 2022, 10:47:04 AM »
RNDR,PYR,MATIC,RUNE,SC,DOGEZILLA,ETC

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG