follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Poll

Team that will win in the 2023-2024 season?

Man City
4 (22.2%)
Real Madrid
11 (61.1%)
Bayern Munich
1 (5.6%)
Barcelona
0 (0%)
Arsenal
2 (11.1%)
Atletico Madrid
0 (0%)
Dortmund
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 18

Author Topic: [Football] UEFA Champions League Betting & Discussion Thread  (Read 17249 times)

Offline Emmanuel1

• Activity: 154
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: May 06, 2024, 01:02:08 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 9
    Badges: (View All)
    Poll Voter 100 Posts 50 Posts
Re: [Football] UEFA Champions League Betting & Discussion Thread
« Reply #195 on: March 13, 2024, 12:20:32 AM »
I was planning to open this topic after the group stages but here we are...

Follow your team's standings and other stats at https://www.uefa.com/uefachampionsleague/
(no image as there are a lot of groups)

It would have been nice if we have the option to topen a poll for you to vote who do you think will win but we don't have that.

It was a tough one between Porto and Arsenal in UEFA champions League second league 2023/2024 season tonight, the both team have a second leg tied on aggregate. Arsenal won through penalty shootout to move pass porto to qualify for the UEFA champions League 2023-2024 season, quarter finals tonight. Excitement in the air for Arsenal  fans tonight,thanks to Michael Arteta.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #195 on: March 13, 2024, 12:20:32 AM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline Captain Corporate

• Activity: 1086
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: May 31, 2024, 02:27:48 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    Search 1000 Posts 10 Poll Votes
« Reply #196 on: March 13, 2024, 12:22:35 AM »
That was definitely a game to watch. I really didn't expected Arsenal to win it in the end by some point, I thought they would win before the game, but when you watch the game it became a little bit confusing, it looked like they might actually lose. In any case, I got my bet winning so I am happy either case, but Arsenal really needs to work on this tournament schedule thing, they are so great when its league, but when it comes to cups, they are not so great at knock out stage games. They got by with very thin margins this time around, but they could face so much trouble in next stages if they keep this up.

Offline pawel7777

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1638
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: May 31, 2024, 06:55:24 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    Karma Bad Quick Poster Poll Voter
« Reply #197 on: March 13, 2024, 12:43:00 AM »
It was a great few days for Arsenal. First, they overtook both Liverpool and Man City in the Premier League and moved to the top spot, and today they got to the Champions League quarter-finals after 14 years of waiting.
I think winning the league will be their main focus but they've proven they're more than capable of winning both trophies, even know today's game against Porto wasn't their best.
Penalty shoot-outs are always a lottery, but winning them tends to give teams some extra morale boost.

I don't see them as a favourite to win the CL, but they could make a surprise.

Online Uruhara

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1265
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 04:54:48 AM
    • View Profile

1000 Posts Quick Poster Topic Starter
« Reply #198 on: March 13, 2024, 09:28:32 AM »
It was a great few days for Arsenal. First, they overtook both Liverpool and Man City in the Premier League and moved to the top spot, and today they got to the Champions League quarter-finals after 14 years of waiting.
I think winning the league will be their main focus but they've proven they're more than capable of winning both trophies, even know today's game against Porto wasn't their best.
Penalty shoot-outs are always a lottery, but winning them tends to give teams some extra morale boost.

I don't see them as a favourite to win the CL, but they could make a surprise.
Well, even though Arsenal actually won only because they had better luck than Porto, they still deserved to go further in the UCL. Porto is a really tough opponent and it's natural that Arsenal had difficulty in yesterday's match.

today we still have two games left. Namely Dortmund vs PSV and Atletico Mdrid vs Inter Milan. This will be a match that is difficult to predict but I choose Dortmund and Inter Milan as favorites.

Offline Tribalchief

• Activity: 477
  • Bitcoin or Nothing
  • Last Active: May 31, 2024, 11:26:00 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 13
    Karma Good Poll Voter Signature
« Reply #199 on: March 13, 2024, 10:05:26 AM »

My interest is in the Arsenal vs FC Porto game. Despite the goal deficit, I expect Arsenal to put up an electrifying performance and advance to the next round.

We should give Mikel Arteta's boys the credit they deserve for securing a quarterfinal spot after 14 years. It's the first time for the majority of the players aside from Havertz and Jorginho. Arteta's ability to do amazing things with young players is incredible. Sincerely, FC Porto is a very good side with fast and incredible players. They understood Arteta's style of play, which led them to play defensively in both legs.

Arsenal might likely face Barcelona from my calculations, which I think they can win to secure a spot in the semifinal. I hope for the best for them, as they seem to be the stronger side in the competition even though the experience isn't there.

COYG!
█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
████████▄▄█▄▄█▄▄██████████▀██████
█████░░█░░█░░█░░████████████▀████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████████▀██
██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
██░░█░░█░░███████████████████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀███████████████████████
██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄███████████████████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████▄▄▄██████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████

███████████████▀▀███
██
█████████▀▀░░░░███
███████▀▀░░░▄▀░░▐███
███▀▀░░░░▄█▀░░░░████
█▄▄░░░▄██▀░░░░░▐████
█████░█▀░░░░░░░█████
█████▌▐░░▄░░░░▐█████
██████░▄███▄░░██████
████████████████████

████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
THE.BEST.CRYPTO.MARKETING.AGENCY
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████

████████████████████
██
▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██
██░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░██
██░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░██
██░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░██
██░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░██
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░▄▄▄███
████████████▄░██████
████████████████████

████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
████████▄▄█▄▄█▄▄██████████▀██████
█████░░█░░█░░█░░████████████▀████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████████▀██
██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀███████████████████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████▄▄▄██████████

Offline alltalk

• Legendary
  • Activity: 3640
  • Premium Bitcoin Mixer
  • Referrals: 9
  • Last Active: Today at 12:03:08 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 26
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #200 on: March 13, 2024, 11:50:52 AM »
It was a tough one between Porto and Arsenal in UEFA champions League second league 2023/2024 season tonight, the both team have a second leg tied on aggregate. Arsenal won through penalty shootout to move pass porto to qualify for the UEFA champions League 2023-2024 season, quarter finals tonight. Excitement in the air for Arsenal  fans tonight,thanks to Michael Arteta.
Basically, I never imagined that Porto can play quite strong, they even forced Arsenal to play until penalty shootout. Arsenal is in its good form, they are in the top of EPL standings. Porto doesn't perform quite well in its domestic league, they are only in 3rd place. It is surprising that Porto makes Arsenal be difficult to qualify for the next round. We know that EPL is much better than Portugal league. However, Arsenal finally goes to the next round, they won penalty shootout. Congratulation for Arsenal fans!

████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MixTum.io
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
▀▄ Premium Bitcoin Mixer ▄▀
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX FREE
Up to 1mBTC
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████

Offline koang

• Activity: 683
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: May 31, 2024, 06:00:37 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 11
    Topic Starter 500 Posts Poll Voter
« Reply #201 on: March 13, 2024, 01:46:14 PM »
That was definitely a game to watch. I really didn't expected Arsenal to win it in the end by some point, I thought they would win before the game, but when you watch the game it became a little bit confusing, it looked like they might actually lose. In any case, I got my bet winning so I am happy either case, but Arsenal really needs to work on this tournament schedule thing, they are so great when its league, but when it comes to cups, they are not so great at knock out stage games. They got by with very thin margins this time around, but they could face so much trouble in next stages if they keep this up.

They were lucky to win yesterday but Raya was a good goalkeeper and a Great save last night. David Raya proves his worth
Arsenal have reached the last eight of the Champions League for the first time since 2010.
Most of Arsenal's players have not played in the Champions League until now so they get more experience now because they are in it now.

Congrats on your bet...

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #201 on: March 13, 2024, 01:46:14 PM »

Offline $crypto$

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1838
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: May 31, 2024, 08:01:07 PM
    • View Profile

Third year Anniversary Karma Good 1000 Posts
« Reply #202 on: March 13, 2024, 02:39:04 PM »
Basically, I never imagined that Porto can play quite strong, they even forced Arsenal to play until penalty shootout. Arsenal is in its good form, they are in the top of EPL standings. Porto doesn't perform quite well in its domestic league, they are only in 3rd place. It is surprising that Porto makes Arsenal be difficult to qualify for the next round. We know that EPL is much better than Portugal league. However, Arsenal finally goes to the next round, they won penalty shootout. Congratulation for Arsenal fans!
It was a tight match played by both teams, and Arsenal was lucky enough because they managed to win the match on penalties. Their defeat in the first leg required them to work harder in the second leg and the results were quite encouraging for them.

Porto itself actually played not bad, but considering Arsenal were playing at their own home it was a pressure for Porto. Despite Porto's defeat and their elimination in this round, overall their game did not disappoint.

Offline Zed0X

• Legendary
  • Activity: 3571
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Referrals: 34
  • Last Active: May 31, 2024, 11:55:56 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 27
    Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #203 on: March 13, 2024, 03:29:53 PM »
Napoli has been removed from the poll since they're already eliminated.

I won't be betting on the last two matches in R16 because I find them a bit tricky for me. I think Atletico Madrid could still win on aggregate against Inter while PSV vs. Dortmund could be decided by a penalty shootout.

Offline Sim_card

• Activity: 922
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: May 31, 2024, 07:36:10 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    500 Posts Poll Voter Quick Poster
« Reply #204 on: March 13, 2024, 08:18:58 PM »
It was a tight match played by both teams, and Arsenal was lucky enough because they managed to win the match on penalties. Their defeat in the first leg required them to work harder in the second leg and the results were quite encouraging for them.

Porto itself actually played not bad, but considering Arsenal were playing at their own home it was a pressure for Porto. Despite Porto's defeat and their elimination in this round, overall their game did not disappoint.
Arsenal for the first time after 2010, was able to qualify to the quarter finals stage yesterday with a penalty shootout. Porto shouldn't be upset, because penalty is a game of luck, and the unexpected team wins sometimes. Arsenal need to improve on their attackers, if they want to qualify from the quarter final stage, because they might meet a stronger club than Porto, who Arsenal managed to win. It was an interesting 120 minutes match, and each of the team played pretty good.

Offline vegasus

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2000
  • Last Active: May 31, 2024, 11:52:21 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #205 on: March 13, 2024, 09:38:07 PM »
Napoli has been removed from the poll since they're already eliminated.
Barcelona played much better in the second leg, moreover they played at home. So, this really gave certain influences to both teams.
Even though they may not be much different in terms of ball control, Barcelona played more aggressively. This made it quite difficult for Napoli to withstand their attacks. Even though Napoli actually provided enough defense.

Remaining matches are playing right now. Ongoing matches:

Dortmund seems to have bigger chances to win. They are leading and more dominant in the match. I am sure that Dortmund will win this match and continue to quarter final.

Atletico Madrid vs Inter, it's quite tricky. But, I am sure that Inter will win the match. The aggregate at least right now is 2 - 1, Inter leading. This match is very interesting.

Online LUCKMCFLY

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2000
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Last Active: Today at 05:44:51 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #206 on: March 13, 2024, 09:40:29 PM »
Well, in today's match we have Atletico vs Inter and Dortmund, where basically for me the highlight is ATM vs Inter, where in the general they go 2-1 in favor of Inter and in the game they go 1 to 1 and this It seems interesting, immediately after Inter vaccinated Atlético and they scored a goal, which seems quite strong to me, it is a very good match, I had not seen such emotions, on the other hand PSV and Dortmund are in the general classification (1-2) where Dortmun has a good chance of passing, this is getting good, both Atlético and PSV are fighting hard for a place, they want to tie, they want extra time and they want a penalty, everything is for that precious place in the quarterfinals In the final, only the 8 best will pass this time, it is a great emcoin, the UCL is getting better every time.
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX.NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Offline pawel7777

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1638
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: May 31, 2024, 06:55:24 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    Karma Bad Quick Poster Poll Voter
« Reply #207 on: March 13, 2024, 11:13:12 PM »
I thought it's going to be an easy one for Inter, but I was very wrong.
We have 104th minute of the game and there's a big chance we're about to see another penalty shootout. If that happens, Atletico should have psychological advantage of playing at home + mental boost for scoring that goal just before the final whistle.
Judging by the statistics (I haven't been watching the game) Atletico was far more offensive, with 20 shots on goal (8 on target) Vs Inter's 11(5).
Not much left to go...

Offline notblox1

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1721
  • Last Active: May 31, 2024, 10:00:24 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    Quick Poster Karma Bad Poll Voter
« Reply #208 on: March 13, 2024, 11:50:49 PM »
I thought it's going to be an easy one for Inter, but I was very wrong.
I was thinking the same thing and all predictions I had was for Inter to go in next round.
Atletico Madrid was much better in second half and I think home crowd helped them a lot in extra times and penalties.
Quarter Finals draw is in few days so lets see who they will play next.

Offline JoyMarsha

• Activity: 882
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: May 31, 2024, 11:51:19 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    Karma Bad Poll Voter 500 Posts
« Reply #209 on: March 13, 2024, 11:59:35 PM »
 :P
Barcelona played much better than Napoli today, but next round is going to be much harder for them.
Arsenal won against Porto only after extra time and penalties, and we have only two more matches left in this round. :'(
Inter and Dortmund are my favorites but anything can happen and I expect to see lot of goals tomorow.
There won't be any next round for Barcelona and Napoli since they have met against each other twice, which Barcelona won by 4-2  aggregate.
As Arsenal and Barcelona won their match yesterday, it's like both of them will meet against each other in the next round of the quarter-finals of the Champions League.

In today's Champions League match, Dortmund won PSV by 2 goals, to make it 3-1 aggregate.
Athletic Madrid 2 vs 1 Inter (2-2 aggregate). But it ended in a penalty shootout of 5-4, in favor of Athletic Madrid

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG