follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: Whats your thought about new projects  (Read 15145 times)

Offline TERMINO

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1651
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: November 20, 2021, 04:22:14 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Badges: (View All)
    10 Posts First Post Fifth year Anniversary
Re: Whats your thought about new projects
« Reply #75 on: November 08, 2021, 02:02:12 PM »
For me new tokens are for new opportunities and experience the most advance and improve technology with better system. Sometimes they are told to be the new era of token to earn multi million dollars for their intelligence and newly much better and secure system. Somehow new tokens are for hype and short term scam.
                  ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████▄██▄ █████████
████████ ████████ ███████▄██ █████▄ ███████
██████████████   ████████ ▀▀ ███████▄███████
████████████████████████         ████ █        ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄    ▄▄▄▄
██████████████████████████         █████         █████   █████▄▄█████████▄█████▄▄▄██████▄
█████████████████████ ██████▄     ██████       ████████   ▄█████████ █████████████████████
▐█████████████████████▄ ██████     ███████      █████▀   ███████████ █████████ ████████████
▐███████████████████████           ███████      ▀██████   ███████████ █████████  █████████▀▀
▐██████████████████████▄          ███████     █▄ ███████  █████████████████    ████████▄
 ████████████████████████▄         ███████     ███▄██████  ██████████ ██████████ ▄▄██████▄
 █████████████████████████         ███████     ████▀▀▀████ ███ ███████████████████████████
 ██
███████████████████████         ███████     ████   ████ ███  █████████████████████████▀
 █████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀  ██████▀▀▀
                 NFTanks.app                
A collection of 3333 unique Dogetankers
and New Play to earn (P2E) NFT game
[  PvE Mode  ]   [  PvP Mode  ]   [ Team Battle ]
|   TWITTER   |  TELEGRAM  |   DISCORD   |

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #75 on: November 08, 2021, 02:02:12 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Offline foxinthebox

• Spammer
  • Activity: 222
  • Last Active: March 03, 2022, 11:52:04 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
    10 Posts First Post Second year Anniversary
« Reply #76 on: November 09, 2021, 09:39:35 AM »
I always try to be very careful about new projects.The market is growing and we see new projects every day.For example i am interested in Deip lately.One of the interesting project.I heard them then i checked thier site,read their whitepaper and roadmap.If the team, partners and investors are good, I start to evaluate.I suggest you to do these steps.Always research deeply :)

I find Deip interesting too because project made it to the top 10 projects participating in Web Summit 2021.As far as i know Web Summit brings together over 40,000 people and companies aimed to change and improve the tech industry.The fact that Deip is in the top 10 shows that their work brought fruit.

Offline raisajahan

• Activity: 943
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Referrals: 2
  • Last Active: March 30, 2024, 05:07:39 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    10 Posts First Post Third year Anniversary
« Reply #77 on: November 09, 2021, 03:20:13 PM »
Lots of new project are coming day by day but all project is not good at all one the other hand all project is not bad at all so if any one can invest in new project then he or she has to make a good research about that project otherwise he or she has to fall is loss. When new project launch then i first of all i research about the strength of the market position of this project then i go for investment.

Offline Nenad_Prevkic

• Spammer
  • Activity: 116
  • Last Active: February 01, 2022, 04:29:34 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 9
« Reply #78 on: November 09, 2021, 03:28:59 PM »
RISKY. that's the most basic definiton about new projects,but if you are lucky enough to get whitelist like WonderHero you could make tons of profits. I wasn't lucky enough to get but my friend did,and he actually made 60x from WonderHero.. Always chase good and trendy project mate,or you will lose ur savings in a minute :)

Offline Hometown

• Possible Cheater
  • Activity: 961
  • Last Active: April 01, 2024, 11:50:45 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Third year Anniversary 10 Posts First Post
« Reply #79 on: November 09, 2021, 03:50:51 PM »
I don't think to invest any new projects with verified or investigate. sometimes New projects turn on scams. So before investing in the cryptocurrencies New projects, One should deeply analysis.

Offline smart_oa

• Activity: 944
  • Last Active: January 22, 2024, 04:49:08 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #80 on: November 09, 2021, 04:47:09 PM »
There are many concern about this new cryptocurrency that just sprang up in crypto industry is looking like they are making more wave than old crypto projects that has been existing before now in the industry sometimes seem so disappointing that new cryptocurrency project that they just list in exchange are leading the crypto market while some old project which has listed long ago are still struggling to gain value. What do you think that could be the cause?

There are very few project that is actually doing something right now. Most of the project is a copy cat or an upgrade version of another project. Most of these project will lose its interest when the hype shift to some other project. Project with good usecase and strong and big community will survive till the end.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #81 on: November 10, 2021, 12:53:22 AM »

Offline dekafee79

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2568
  • Last Active: May 22, 2024, 04:21:50 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    2500 Posts Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #82 on: November 10, 2021, 04:43:27 AM »
True. New projects are popping up daily. But a good percentage of them are a repetition of the old ones. Maybe 90%. The few gems are far and spread wide. Many of them would die off anyway

Yes, we must be careful to choose new projects. I think there are many scam projects on BSC.
Maybe many people call them, shitcoin.
I don't like with this coin and their projects, more risky

Offline Mohammad_Gassani

• Spammer
  • Activity: 138
  • Last Active: March 25, 2022, 09:28:50 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 8
« Reply #83 on: November 10, 2021, 09:44:28 AM »
I always try to be very careful about new projects.The market is growing and we see new projects every day.For example i am interested in Deip lately.One of the interesting project.I heard them then i checked thier site,read their whitepaper and roadmap.If the team, partners and investors are good, I start to evaluate.I suggest you to do these steps.Always research deeply :)

I find Deip interesting too because project made it to the top 10 projects participating in Web Summit 2021.As far as i know Web Summit brings together over 40,000 people and companies aimed to change and improve the tech industry.The fact that Deip is in the top 10 shows that their work brought fruit.

I think DEIP will surprise everyone, but let's see.Being a part of the Web Summit is a great success.DEIP is trying to bring innovation to every field where technology is present.Also DEIP featured on Forbes too... It is necessary to pay attention to what the new projects are, their investors, partners, roadmaps, etc.I don't think it would be too bad to deal with new projects after good research and trust. DEIP is a good example for this imo.

Offline Callisto

• Activity: 890
  • Last Active: April 03, 2024, 04:39:53 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 19
    Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #84 on: November 10, 2021, 01:00:38 PM »
New projects are always good, but you need to enter them with a high degree of risk and danger, as well as carefully analyze them, because only on new projects you can make good money at the start, with not very impressive investments, but the risks of losing are much more. than established projects.

Offline raymond_kloyth

• Spammer
  • Activity: 182
  • Last Active: February 03, 2022, 10:03:08 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 10
    10 Posts First Post Karma
« Reply #85 on: November 10, 2021, 01:21:18 PM »
With the arrival of new projects in the market,more people start come to market too.Lots of people are starting to invest in the market.In this way the condition of new projects is getting much better. According to some research, SDEX could be one of these potential projects.I'm reviewing the developments right now and I'm thinking of giving it a chance, but everyone should still do their own research.

Offline Anonylz

• Activity: 1115
  • Last Active: December 06, 2023, 04:48:42 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    Second year Anniversary Search 10 Posts
« Reply #86 on: November 10, 2021, 01:58:51 PM »
There are many concern about this new cryptocurrency that just sprang up in crypto industry is looking like they are making more wave than old crypto projects that has been existing before now in the industry sometimes seem so disappointing that new cryptocurrency project that they just list in exchange are leading the crypto market while some old project which has listed long ago are still struggling to gain value. What do you think that could be the cause?

I really don't invest in new projects as much even though I have seen some the did awesomely well after launch of the project. I am still comfortable investing in well-known projects like BTC, ETh, BNB, and the likes and even if I have to involve in new projects, it is mostly those launched on Bininca Launchpad cos I believe they most have been vetted before listing on Binance.

Offline nakmantu99

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1238
  • Last Active: May 21, 2024, 12:32:45 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 1000 Posts
« Reply #87 on: November 10, 2021, 02:05:28 PM »

New project is new big profit if the project is legit and very potential.
I see many potential new projects, You can choose one of them to join ICO OR IDO.

Offline Ankit1999999

• Activity: 906
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: February 19, 2024, 03:48:51 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 19
    Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #88 on: November 10, 2021, 03:00:59 PM »
Many new NFT and gaming project are  live and more project coming in future.  Now bitgame is good project live. It's a gaming project and you can visit website : https://www.bitgame.com/. So you can visit and investment in coins.
█████▄  ███████ ███████ ███████  ███████ █▄   ██     ███████ ███████ ███████ ███████
██  ▀██ ██   ██ ██   ██ ██   ██  ██   ██ ████▄██     ██   ██ ██   ██ ██   ██ ██   ██
██   ██ ██   ██ ██   ██ ██    ▀  ██   ██ ██▀▀████    ██   ██ ██   ██ ██    ▀ ██    ▀
██   ██ ███▄ ██ ███▄ ██ ██  ▄    ██   ██ ██   ██▀    ███▄ ██ ███▄ ██ ██      ███▄
██   ██ ██▀███▀ ██▀████ ██  ██▄  ██   ██ ██   ██     ██▀███▀ ██▀████ ██      ██▀██
██   ██ ██  ▀██ ██  ▀██ ██   ███ ██   ██ ██   ██     ██  ▀██ ██  ▀██ ██    ▄ ██  ▀ ▄
██  ▄██ ██   ██ ██   ██ ██   ██▀ ██   ██ ██   ██     ██   ██ ██   ██ ██   ██ ██   ██
█████▀  ██   ██ ██   ██ ███████  ███████ ██   ██     ██   ██ ██   ██ ███████ ███████

[url=https://dragonrace.io/].  Collect, Train and Race your Dragons  .

[url=https://dragonrace.io/]..PLAY GAME..[/center]

Offline Evgenklm

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2055
  • Binance #SWGT and CERTIK Audited
  • Last Active: April 08, 2024, 09:02:22 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 24
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #89 on: November 10, 2021, 07:39:21 PM »
this is how to say, there are new projects that today are confidently standing on their feet, take for example Solana, the project is one year old, and is already traded on all leading exchanges and has a price of about $ 250.
SWG.IO.
Smart World
Global Token
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄██▄
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄██████▄
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄██████████▄
▒▒▒▒▒▄█████▀▒▒▀█████▄
▒▒▒▒▒▀██▒▒▒▄▄▒▒▒▀█▀▒▒▒
▄███▄▒▒▒▒▒▄████▄▒▒▒▒▒▄███▄
▀██▀▒▒▒▒▒▀████▀▒▒▒▒▒▀██▀
▒▒▒▒▒▒▄██▄▒▒▀▀▒▒▄██▄
▒▒▒▒▒▀█████▄▒▒▄█████▀