follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: DeepOnion - Anonymous Cryptocurrency  (Read 18227 times)

Offline 6carjon

• 1st Step
  • Activity: 3
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: May 12, 2018, 02:03:21 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 8
    Badges: (View All)
    Topic Starter First Post Sixth year Anniversary
Re: DeepOnion - Anonymous Cryptocurrency
« Reply #75 on: December 20, 2017, 11:19:57 AM »
Deepcoin , A very competitive young privacy coin. Projects that will surely be used by everyone that is why FUDers sees us as a threat.

I love DeepOnion mostly for two things, Dev and his team is simply awesome, the roadmap is clear and motivational, DeepOnion introduced innovative features like Deepvault and the incoming Deepsend with Android wallet almost done.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #75 on: December 20, 2017, 11:19:57 AM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Offline Crina75

• 1st Step
  • Activity: 1
  • Last Active: April 16, 2019, 12:18:50 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 7
    First Post Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary
« Reply #76 on: December 20, 2017, 11:29:42 AM »
An extremely well-designed project. I joined accidentally a week ago. The community is phenomenal, help and support, constant updating, videos, everything left me breathless here. The fact is that the constant work and improvement of this project, the effort that enters into it can only lead to success. The price of the harbor rose only for this week since I was here. And I believe his size is just coming. I'm sorry I did not connect before, but I believe it's never too late.

Offline Shamim

• 1st Step
  • Last Active: December 21, 2017, 11:12:02 AM
    • View Profile

« Reply #77 on: December 20, 2017, 11:30:47 AM »
I'm in deeponion.org since 2nd December 2017. This has been a nice experience on Deeponion and it is a largely growing coin with promising features that might others not have. Deeponion is right now a best thing to invest in where one can achieve lot of profitability ratio comparatively to the other coins as there not much rise in the coins.

Offline qlex27

• 1st Step
  • Last Active: December 20, 2017, 11:36:12 AM
    • View Profile

« Reply #78 on: December 20, 2017, 11:36:12 AM »
DeepOnion is the first coin that I completely got involve in, I absolutely like the concept of the coin and it's helpful and strong community.
i made my first investment and i joined the airdrop, the result is absolutely fantastic as the coin is raising steady.
I will continue to support this coin because i believe in it

Offline BrianC1

• 1st Step
  • Last Active: December 20, 2017, 11:46:09 AM
    • View Profile

« Reply #79 on: December 20, 2017, 11:46:09 AM »
An extremely well-designed project. I joined accidentally a week ago. The community is phenomenal, help and support, constant updating, videos, everything left me breathless here. The fact is that the constant work and improvement of this project, the effort that enters into it can only lead to success. The price of the harbor rose only for this week since I was here. And I believe his size is just coming. I'm sorry I did not connect before, but I believe it's never too late.

I'm sorry I didn't join earlier also missing out on all the airdrops, I got swept up in the bitcoin frenzy and bought some bitcoin and ether, I definitely should of put some money into DeepOnion earlier also :( But I'm there now and the community is great, devs really are producing top work and everyone is seeing the benefits :)

Offline krumklash

• 1st Step
  • Last Active: December 20, 2017, 12:03:33 PM
    • View Profile

« Reply #80 on: December 20, 2017, 11:57:52 AM »
Honestly, when I was looking for a new anonymous currency and I ended up finding a text that talked about DeepOnion I did not believe that much, but I decided to meet and give it a chance.

Today I have been in the community for about 10 days and I can say that everything that is announced is true. Starting with wallet security and fast transactions, prizes, projects and so on. They are always announcing new things and the coolest of all is that everyone who is part of the community has the right to give opinions, participate and bring new ideas to the community and project growth.

Moderators are always willing to help and keep firm rules to control things, thus maintaining the quality of everything.

I feel good about being part of this and I will share with as many people as I can because I believe in the potential of DeepOnion!

Offline Masudul

• 1st Step
  • Last Active: January 13, 2018, 08:44:15 PM
    • View Profile

« Reply #81 on: December 20, 2017, 12:03:17 PM »
Good article I just want to add my opinion here...
I knew about deeponion from bitcointalk...then I started gathering information about deeponion...I found a lot positive feedback from the web ..then I joined this world..the members in the community are very active and hard worker ....they support every good event..they are friendly too...and the devs and mods are also hard worker ...they try their best...so those who are reading my post....I want to inform you to just search it on the web read people's opinions ...and make your diction...hope you will join the world's most secured cryptocurrency...

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #81 on: December 20, 2017, 12:03:17 PM »

Offline blackclover1

• 1st Step
  • Last Active: December 20, 2017, 12:56:27 PM
    • View Profile

« Reply #82 on: December 20, 2017, 12:06:16 PM »
Although i was not a deeper for a long time, i could sense and aprreciate inniatives from mods and members to help deeponion to rich also another milestone for a so called altcoin. It might be low in value for now but with these kind of teamowrk from mods and users i can achieve more value than any other coins out there. I discovered deeponion when it was at 1$ but now, it increased to 3$. Even if its low, it is safe to see how it is developing.

Offline deejayzhen

• 1st Step
  • Last Active: December 20, 2017, 12:38:45 PM
    • View Profile

« Reply #83 on: December 20, 2017, 12:35:56 PM »
I've been with DeepOnion for a month now and this was my first investment in the crypto world, it turned out so good because the community is getting bigger and bigger and especially I love watching the value of onions go up <3 . DeepOnion is also making my privacy 100% anonymous because of TOR Integrated Network.. I will continue to support this project as long as I can :)

Offline totallyline

• 1st Step
  • Last Active: December 20, 2017, 12:39:25 PM
    • View Profile

« Reply #84 on: December 20, 2017, 12:39:43 PM »
Although i am just begining to study about Deeponion, i can still tell that DeepOnion is a promising cryptocurrency,because it  has the fastest growing community.  the rising price is the best proof of my thinking.

Offline twinkledthomas

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 9
  • Last Active: March 18, 2018, 04:44:04 PM
    • View Profile

« Reply #85 on: December 20, 2017, 12:50:25 PM »
Been into cryptocurrency for a little while now, with btc, xrp, and Deeponion as my main investment. I have high hopes in DeepOnion in the beginning of 2018. The community is great and everyone believes in the strategy.

Offline zodiac

• 1st Step
  • Last Active: December 20, 2017, 12:52:10 PM
    • View Profile

« Reply #86 on: December 20, 2017, 12:52:10 PM »
Deeponion is an anonymous cryptocurrency that works over TOR NETWORK. Deeponion is a fast growing community. Its transactions really work best and safe

Offline cryptolover11

• 1st Step
  • Last Active: December 20, 2017, 02:55:52 PM
    • View Profile

« Reply #87 on: December 20, 2017, 02:55:52 PM »
no matter deeponion is dominating day by day and its community growing day by day . it is one of the new coin growing very fast and price is rising good. another thing is that the features are really great. deepvault is good feature which is a good feature in crypto world. deepsend will be a huge announcement for the deeponion holders. wait for 2018 ;)

Offline pitchblue

• 1st Step
  • Last Active: December 20, 2017, 05:00:39 PM
    • View Profile

« Reply #88 on: December 20, 2017, 04:59:23 PM »
DeepOnion is hype right now, I know that it’s because of the great job of the mods out there. And because of the hype the coin have reached $4 right now where many investors are gaining more and more. So let’s all help each other to improve more our community.

Offline webwakko

• 1st Step
  • Last Active: December 20, 2017, 05:17:27 PM
    • View Profile

« Reply #89 on: December 20, 2017, 05:17:27 PM »
Allthough DeepOnion is not the only one aiming high on security & privacy, my personal opinion is that they are the ones with the biggest community behind it that support the whole project.
They also expanded their DEV team to react even faster on the demands from the community and to make the experience of using their features nicer each day.
I've been using DeepVault for a while and this is a very nice feature that allows the verification of the documents in a very easy way... no unnecessary hassle to verify.
More things are to come so keep your eyes open people !

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG