follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: Bitcoin Halving is coming  (Read 5836 times)

Offline Fivestar4everMVP

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2080
  • Get Hot Mining Hot for free on Telegram
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 3
  • Last Active: May 25, 2024, 08:37:17 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Badges: (View All)
    Quick Poster Poll Starter Karma Bad
Re: Bitcoin Halving is coming
« Reply #45 on: December 26, 2023, 06:46:57 PM »
Will Bitcoin reach $100k after the halving, considering the historical trend where the price of BTC increased by 50-60% after past halvings? What's your opinion on the halving? Are you excited for it?
Well, I am definitely excited for the coming halving, but it's important for us to know that the halving alone is and will not be the catalyst that will drive the price of bitcoin to $100,000 and above, for me, I think the main catalyst that will drive the price of bitcoin to such height will be the bitcoin spot ETF approval that we all anticipate will happen between January and February next year.

I could be wrong about the speculated period though, but that is what circulating on the internet, aside that though, I personally believe that the coming bull run might end up being the biggest and most fulfilling bull run in the entire history of cryptocurrency, so, definitely, every crypto holder should be excited, because we are in for a potential break through in terms of finances.

Fingers crossed though, and do not forget to keep accumulating.
...HOT.app......Because.It's.Gonna.Be HUGE......Mine.HOT on Telegram...

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #45 on: December 26, 2023, 06:46:57 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Offline MrSpasybo

• Jedi
  • Activity: 16081
  • Premium Bitcoin Mixer
  • Referrals: 106
  • Last Active: Today at 12:54:18 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 33
    100 Poll Votes 15000 Posts Sixth year Anniversary
« Reply #46 on: December 26, 2023, 07:33:22 PM »
All of crypto investors are waiting for two big events: BTC Spot ETF approved in January and Bitcoin Halving in April (as expected). I think this will be the basis for the return of Bitcoin and crypto to mainstream media channels, similar to BTC being accepted by Tesla in the previous cycle.

Scarcity will double immediately after Halving, causing Miner's income to decrease by half overnight, which will create the basis for BTC price to double compared to Halving time. I still think BTC will reach $145K-160K in 2025. That price is my purpose and motivation to continue to persevere with this market.
█████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MixTum.io
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
▀▄ Premium Bitcoin Mixer ▄▀
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX FREE
Up to 1mBTC
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████

Offline elbans89

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1575
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: March 24, 2024, 05:24:22 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Topic Starter
« Reply #47 on: December 28, 2023, 01:04:55 PM »
All of crypto investors are waiting for two big events: BTC Spot ETF approved in January and Bitcoin Halving in April (as expected). I think this will be the basis for the return of Bitcoin and crypto to mainstream media channels, similar to BTC being accepted by Tesla in the previous cycle.

Scarcity will double immediately after Halving, causing Miner's income to decrease by half overnight, which will create the basis for BTC price to double compared to Halving time. I still think BTC will reach $145K-160K in 2025. That price is my purpose and motivation to continue to persevere with this market.

I personally wait bitcoin halving, just wait.
Because I will sell my coins after bitcoin halving.
In my prediction bitcoin and altcoin will touch ATH at the end of this year or beginning 2025.
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Offline Linda78

• Activity: 945
  • Last Active: May 23, 2024, 12:12:35 PM
    • View Profile

Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Third year Anniversary
« Reply #48 on: December 28, 2023, 05:26:30 PM »
Will Bitcoin reach $100k after the halving, considering the historical trend where the price of BTC increased by 50-60% after past halvings? What's your opinion on the halving? Are you excited for it?
Well, judging by the extreme price, I think it will reach closer to the price of $50,000 in 2024, if we take the price tag of $100,000, then in my opinion this is not its real price and is greatly inflated by many dreamers. Let's see what price Bitcoin will bring us in 2024
The way the price of Bitcoin has started pumping suggests that in 2025 the value of Bitcoin will stand at $100,000. No one wants to believe this.But many are again predicting that the price of Bitcoin will stand at 50,000. So many investors think that they will sell when it goes above $50,000. I think if you have been patiently holding on to your money for so long then wait a little longer Good results are waiting for you.
« Last Edit: December 30, 2023, 04:49:17 PM by Linda78 »

Offline Rj Manik

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 16
  • Referrals: 2
  • Last Active: January 13, 2024, 08:22:30 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 8
    Third year Anniversary 10 Posts First Post
« Reply #49 on: December 28, 2023, 07:22:50 PM »
The Bitcoin halving is an anticipated event in the cryptocurrency world, occurring approximately every four years when the total supply of Bitcoin mined is halved. This event is programmed into the Bitcoin protocol to control inflation and maintain scarcity. The most recent halving took place in May 2020, reducing the reward for miners from 12.5 to 6.25 bitcoins per block.

Offline Mehedi72

• Activity: 174
  • Last Active: March 11, 2024, 10:22:56 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    Search Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary
« Reply #50 on: December 30, 2023, 07:18:42 AM »
I think $100k is possible. As we know  The approval of a Bitcoin ETF is going to happened in January and for thay reason it could attract more people and could add a new wave in Bitcoin . Q2 of 2024 is the estimate time of halving which will impact btc value. But after that Q3 & Q4  period of 2024 is expected to be fuelling price of Bitcoin which could lead btc to archive more than $100k value

Offline Linda78

• Activity: 945
  • Last Active: May 23, 2024, 12:12:35 PM
    • View Profile

Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Third year Anniversary
« Reply #51 on: December 30, 2023, 04:47:09 PM »
Well, judging by the extreme price, I think it will reach closer to the price of $50,000 in 2024, if we take the price tag of $100,000, then in my opinion this is not its real price and is greatly inflated by many dreamers. Let's see what price Bitcoin will bring us in 2024
The way the price of Bitcoin has started pumping suggests that in 2025 the value of Bitcoin will stand at $100,000. No one wants to believe this.But many are again predicting that the price of Bitcoin will stand at 50,000. So many investors think that they will sell when it goes above $50,000. I think if you have been patiently holding on to your money for so long then wait a little longer Good results are waiting for you.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #51 on: December 30, 2023, 04:47:09 PM »

Offline surendertakyaan70

• Activity: 737
  • Last Active: May 07, 2024, 01:17:01 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 11
    Second year Anniversary One year Anniversary 500 Posts
« Reply #52 on: December 30, 2023, 05:35:54 PM »
Speculation about crypto continues in the world. Like all cryptos, Bitcoin has its ups and downs. With the Bitcoin halving incident, there is a debate on whether Bitcoin is at the $100,000 mark. This analyst can share his view. It's challenging to actually predict Bitcoin. It's surprising to imagine Bitcoin hitting $100. 000, it is also possible that the price of Bitcoin may become more dynamic in the future.

FXBOX
█████████████████████

▄████████████████████████████████████████▄
███                                    ███
███                          ▄██▄      ███
███                         ▄█████▄    ███
███   ▄▄                   ▄████████▄  ███
███  ▄███▄                █████▀██████▄███
███ ███████▄             █████▀  ▀████████
█████████████▄         ▄█████      ▀██████
███████▀▀██████▄      ▄█████         ▀████
██████    ▀██████▄   ██████            ▀██
█████       ▀██████▄██████             ▄
███▀          ▀██████████              ██▄
██▀             ▀▀█████▀               ███
█▀                 ▀██▀                ███
▀ ▄                  ▀                 ███
▄██                                    ███
▀████████████████████████████████████████▀

INVESTING, TRADING,
LOTTERY, MARKET
PREDICTIONS.

▄▄███
        ▄▄▄██▀████
  ▄▄▄█████▀ ▄█████
▀█████▀▀ ▄███████
       ▄█████████
       ██▀██████
       ▀    ▀▀█▀

██▀▀█▄       ▄█▀
 ▀█▄ ▀█▄   ▄█▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█▄█▀
     ▀█  █▄
    ▄█▀█▄ ▀█▄
  ▄█▀   ▀█▄ ▀█▄
▄█▀       ▀█▄▄██

GAMEFI  ◼  NFT  ◼  DEFI  ◼  CURRENCY TRADING
CURRENCY TRADING  ◼  DEFI  ◼  NFT  ◼  GAMEFI
                │
     │      ███
     │      ███
    │     ███
███  │     ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███     │
███ ███     │
    │

FOREXTRADING FROM $1
████████████████████████████████████████

███

███

██████████████████████████████

READ MORE

██████████████████████████████

███
  █
  █
  █
  █
███

Offline Mayajal

• Activity: 501
  • Last Active: May 24, 2024, 01:20:27 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 18
    500 Posts Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary
« Reply #53 on: January 01, 2024, 06:11:15 AM »

I definitely prepared for Bitcoin halving in 2024. According to many experts the 2020 halving bitcoin price was $69020.  So the 2024 Bitcoin halving of $100,000 is very likely. As Bitcoin halving is very close everyone prepare and invest now.

Online Baofeng

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1816
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 05:41:24 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    Poll Voter Quick Poster Karma Good
« Reply #54 on: January 02, 2024, 11:15:39 PM »

I definitely prepared for Bitcoin halving in 2024. According to many experts the 2020 halving bitcoin price was $69020.  So the 2024 Bitcoin halving of $100,000 is very likely. As Bitcoin halving is very close everyone prepare and invest now.

Did you prepare like holding a lot of Bitcoin? Or waiting for the price to hit at least $100k as our new all time high. As for preparation, yes, it's very important to accumulate as much as we can, similar to what we did prior to the 2020 halving.

Or even after the halving, we can still continue to stack sats, it might be a slow process though, but still nothing beats buying and HODLing and then wait for the right time to sell and make profits in the next bull run.

Offline legend45

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1882
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: May 25, 2024, 11:46:05 AM
    • View Profile

Quick Poster Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #55 on: January 30, 2024, 09:50:10 PM »

Did you prepare like holding a lot of Bitcoin? Or waiting for the price to hit at least $100k as our new all time high. As for preparation, yes, it's very important to accumulate as much as we can, similar to what we did prior to the 2020 halving.

Or even after the halving, we can still continue to stack sats, it might be a slow process though, but still nothing beats buying and HODLing and then wait for the right time to sell and make profits in the next bull run.

Yeah , I  prepare before bitcoin halving, buy bitcoin and altcoins.
Not alot. Because I'm not a big investor.
Just buy and hold as much as possible.
and will hold until more $ 100K, maybe it will  happen at end of this year or maybe next year.
I see many people has accumulated bitcoin and potential altcoins now.
Before halving is a good time to buy.

Offline Bitcoin_people

• Activity: 708
  • Ramadan Mubarak ☀️
  • Last Active: April 09, 2024, 10:08:25 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 18
    500 Posts Quick Poster Signature
« Reply #56 on: January 31, 2024, 06:24:27 AM »
Most investors and pundits have predicted that the price of Bitcoin will surely touch one hundred thousand dollars and is likely to exceed. We have seen this picture of the Bitcoin price peak in 2021 and an all-time high Bitcoin price reached. Accordingly we know that every four years Bitcoin bull market starts and we wait for the next bull market. As our halving is coming up, bitcoin price is likely to increase further and then the bitcoin bull season will begin and the bitcoin market will touch $100,000. People are very excited to see Bitcoin in this position many people are investing only with the aim of making a lot of money from Bitcoin. As the Bitcoin market is in a good position at the moment and it is possible to reach higher levels before the halving, the demand for Bitcoin will increase. And those people who are currently investing in Bitcoin will wait for the bull season when the price of Bitcoin will be $100k then they will definitely profit a lot.

Offline snowpega

• Activity: 167
  • Last Active: May 22, 2024, 01:11:42 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 10
    Topic Starter Search Karma
« Reply #57 on: January 31, 2024, 11:08:53 AM »
Dear, It is very hard to guess the Bitcoin movement. Like, what will be the exact movement of bitcoin after the halving event. Well, there are many positive developments on the way, e.g., Blackroack is still accumulating bitcoin at different prices, so I hope bitcoin starts to bounce after the halving event, but it will take some time. I hope bitcoin will surge to nearly $100k at the end of 2024 DYOR. What do you think about it? Must share your thoughts on it. Many Thanks!

Offline Gladitorcomeback

• Activity: 1139
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: May 23, 2024, 11:34:36 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    Search 1000 Posts Poll Voter
« Reply #58 on: January 31, 2024, 01:39:21 PM »

Yes to some extent it is possible that BTC crosses 100K but my analysis is that in the next few months BTC will go to around 62K and hopefully this will give us There will be a lot of profit but one thing I don't understand is whether to buy btc at this price or not because if you look at the previous chart btc goes down to go up then I think btc should come down to 32k then It should go up to 62k then it can go up but we will have a chance to think whether it will come down o  or not but we are thinking that if it will come down to 32k then we will do it. Don't miss the chance and it will give us something better in future.
I wait for a lot I wish BTC will cross 100k when it was in price of 65k before few years ago. But I don't know it has down so much due to bad market situation.
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Offline Power420

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1328
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: May 25, 2024, 11:59:39 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Quick Poster 1000 Posts Poll Starter
« Reply #59 on: January 31, 2024, 01:57:28 PM »

It is certain that the price of Bitcoin will improve, because this halving year of 2024 will definitely hit the price of Bitcoin 100k dollar. The price of 100k is very likely to go up to 150k for a few bitcoins. If you have noticed the past bitcoin halving then you can follow the 2020 halving. After the 2020 halving. in 2021 the price of Bitcoin was 69k, and in 2020 the price of Bitcoin was 17k. So if the price of bitcoin increases at that time then the increase of massive investors in the current time then the price of bitcoin will increase more this year.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG