follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: T20/T20I match Prediction and Discussion  (Read 5596 times)

Offline Bitcoin_people

• Activity: 708
  • Ramadan Mubarak ☀️
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: April 09, 2024, 10:08:25 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 18
    Badges: (View All)
    500 Posts Quick Poster Signature
Re: T20/T20I match Prediction and Discussion
« Reply #60 on: January 14, 2024, 06:47:37 AM »
New Zealand Vs Pakistan

We will see a great game in New Zealand vs Pakistan match and very soon this game is going to start at New Zealand's home ground. We saw the New Zealand team win the first T20 match brilliantly. Accordingly we can't say for sure today whether New Zealand team will win against Pakistan but I think Pakistan will definitely play well to win today's match.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #60 on: January 14, 2024, 06:47:37 AM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Offline Power420

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1311
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: May 22, 2024, 02:37:28 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Quick Poster 1000 Posts Poll Starter
« Reply #61 on: January 14, 2024, 08:07:55 AM »
New Zealand Vs Pakistan

New Zealand team is performing very well today as only one wicket has fallen so far.  And the New Zealand team collected 111 runs in 10 overs with the loss of just 1 wicket. In this way, if the New Zealand team continues to collect runs, then Pakistan can definitely give a big target to the team. If the New Zealand team can give the Pakistan team a target of 250 runs, then the Pakistan team will face a lot of pressure.

Offline Dor@

• Activity: 116
  • Last Active: May 20, 2024, 11:39:48 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 13
    Third year Anniversary 100 Posts Topic Starter
« Reply #62 on: January 14, 2024, 08:12:08 AM »
New Zealand Vs Pakistan

We will see a great game in New Zealand vs Pakistan match and very soon this game is going to start at New Zealand's home ground. We saw the New Zealand team win the first T20 match brilliantly. Accordingly we can't say for sure today whether New Zealand team will win against Pakistan but I think Pakistan will definitely play well to win today's match.

In the second T20 match between Pakistan vs New Zealand, Pakistan won the toss and decided to field first. But Pakistan decided to field first, not able to take advantage, Pakistan's bowlers are not bowling very well. The way New Zealand's opening pair is batting, it seems that New Zealand will give a target of 200 runs to Pakistan. If the target of 200 runs is given to Pakistan then it will be very difficult for Pakistan to win the second T20 match. The current score of the New Zealand team is 115 runs for one wicket in 12 overs. If Pakistan wants to win the second T20 match, Pakistan will have New Zealand's wicket very quickly otherwise they will not be able to win against New Zealand.
« Last Edit: January 14, 2024, 08:15:27 AM by Dor@ »

Offline Power420

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1311
  • Last Active: May 22, 2024, 02:37:28 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Quick Poster 1000 Posts Poll Starter
« Reply #63 on: January 14, 2024, 10:21:20 AM »
Pakistan team is under a lot of pressure due to loss of wickets, as the only high-profile batsman in Pakistan team is Fakhar Zaman, who has performed well in almost all matches against New Zealand. At the moment five wickets have fallen, the run rate was very good until Fakhar Zaman was at the crease. But the moment Fakhar Zaman got out, Babar Azam is now the main batsman. But the reverse batsmen of Babar Azam are not able to support in any way, the Pakistani batsmen are getting out one after another. New Zealand team bowlers are showing very good bowling performance. Now Pakistan team needs 70 runs from 33 balls.

Offline Altcoin1998$

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2242
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: May 03, 2024, 01:15:22 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 26
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #64 on: January 14, 2024, 10:28:52 AM »
Need to score 68 runs from 30 balls which is becoming very difficult for Pakistan. Although Babar Azam is unbeaten so far in this match, Pakistan still have chances. If Babar Azam is out then Pakistan will have no chance.  Babar Azam collected 50 runs. Although Pakistan performed very well in the beginning, the lack of good finishers made the match very difficult towards the end.
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Offline kulkhan

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1469
  • Last Active: May 20, 2024, 04:11:24 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 24
    Fifth year Anniversary Quick Poster Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #65 on: January 14, 2024, 11:59:59 AM »
End of the day New Zealand won the 2nd T20 by 19 runs. And Pakistan loss this match. New Zealand bat first and played well. They total taken 194/8 from 20 overs. Finn Allen took 74 runs of 41 balls. He played fantastic. Besides Finn Allen no one else could do better. And New Zealand Bowling line also played fantastic. Adam Milne taken 4 wickets cost of 33 runs.

On the otherhand Pakistani bating line started well. Babar Azam taken 66 runs from 43 balls. And Fakhar Zaman taken 50 runs from 25 balls. Besides this two batsman no one can do well. So end of the day New Zealand won the match by 19 runs.

Man of the match Finn Allen.

Offline Primo1760

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1226
  • Last Active: Today at 05:12:04 AM
    • View Profile

10 Poll Votes 1000 Posts Poll Voter
« Reply #66 on: January 14, 2024, 12:51:38 PM »
After losing the first T20 I thought Pakistan would turn around and put in a good performance to win against New Zealand. But in today's match, Pakistan also lost to New Zealand. New Zealand batted first and lost 8 wickets and scored 194 runs in the scheduled 20 overs. Pakistan started well with a target of 195 runs, but due to lack of good batsman, they had to lose to New Zealand in today's match. In today's match, Pakistan were bowled out for 173 runs to meet the target of 195 runs, resulting in New Zealand winning by 21 runs against Pakistan. New Zealand is already leading the 5-match T20I series with two wins in a row. If they win one of the remaining three matches, New Zealand will clinch the series. But Pakistan still has a chance if they can turn around and win the next three matches then the series win can be assured for Pakistan.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #66 on: January 14, 2024, 12:51:38 PM »

Offline Linda78

• Activity: 945
  • Last Active: May 22, 2024, 01:00:45 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Third year Anniversary
« Reply #67 on: January 14, 2024, 01:12:49 PM »
Pakistan vs New Zealand 2nd T20 match Pakistan won the toss and decided to field.  Finn Allen and his assistant Conway started a great innings when New Zealand came out to bat.  At the start, the Pakistani bowlers started beating the batsmen.  New Zealand batted in the first innings scoring 194 runs and losing eight wickets.  Among the New Zealand batsmen, Finn Allen scored 74 runs off 41 balls.  The only good bowler among the Pakistani bowlers was Harish Roup, who bowled four overs and picked up three wickets.  In the second innings, Pakistan came out to bat and the New Zealand bowlers were hit early.  Pakistan dropped to the bottom after losing two wickets for ten runs.  When Babar Azam and Fakhar Zaman were able to pick up quick runs, Fakhar Zaman scored a 25-ball fifty and Baba Azam scored very quick runs, and the match was largely in favor of Pakistan.  But in the end, due to the pressure of New Zealand bowlers and no batsman could stand, Pakistan had to walk in the second match.  New Zealand won by 21 runs.  New Zealand almost sealed the series by winning two of the five T20I matches.

Offline Papusha20

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1240
  • Your Bitcoin Mixer
  • Last Active: March 31, 2024, 11:31:43 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 19
    1000 Posts Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary
« Reply #68 on: January 14, 2024, 04:48:14 PM »
Afghanistan team has scored comparatively more runs today. Afghanistan team scored 172 runs today as India team is strong, so target of 172 runs is not too big for Indian team. Afghanistan team's performance has been good today but if India can put pressure on the bowling side now then there is a chance to win. As India scored 62 runs for 2 wickets in 5.3 overs, if India continues to collect runs like this, victory will be possible. Since India won the first T20I match, today Afghanistan team should put pressure on India from the bowling side to ensure victory. Then this match will be tied.

Offline Bitcoin_people

• Ramadan Mubarak ☀️
    • View Profile

« Reply #69 on: January 14, 2024, 05:11:35 PM »
New Zealand won the match against Pakistan today by 21 runs. Pakistan team lost twice in the 5th T20 match, the next third T20 match is definitely a very important match for Pakistan to win.

Afghanistan team scored 172 runs in the first innings in India vs Afghanistan match. India have been playing brilliantly to meet this target in the second innings and with the batting performance they have put in at the moment, they are sure to win. Afghanistan have taken just two wickets and the two experienced players in the field will walk away with a win.

Offline Bitcoin_people

• Ramadan Mubarak ☀️
    • View Profile

« Reply #70 on: January 14, 2024, 05:24:39 PM »
In the third T20 series Zimbabwe vs Sri Lanka match, Zimbabwe had a great batting performance in the first innings and they scored 142 runs. Comparatively today's Zimbabwe team played well against Sri Lanka and managed to score good runs. When the Sri Lankan team came out to bat in the second innings, their batting performance from the start was poor and disappointing due to which they were under pressure and lost more wickets in a short period of time. 83 runs lost 6 wickets in 14 overs still have a long way to go to reach their victory I think Sri Lanka is likely to lose today's match. Sri Lanka are currently under a lot of pressure and they don't have many wickets and batsman yet they have to score 60 runs in 35 balls which is a very difficult task. If a good batsman was at the crease it might have been possible to win but now with important wickets lost it will be difficult to win against Zimbabwe today.

Offline kulkhan

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1469
  • Last Active: May 20, 2024, 04:11:24 AM
    • View Profile

Fifth year Anniversary Quick Poster Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #71 on: January 15, 2024, 12:07:24 AM »
New Zealand won the match against Pakistan today by 21 runs. Pakistan team lost twice in the 5th T20 match, the next third T20 match is definitely a very important match for Pakistan to win.

Afghanistan team scored 172 runs in the first innings in India vs Afghanistan match. India have been playing brilliantly to meet this target in the second innings and with the batting performance they have put in at the moment, they are sure to win. Afghanistan have taken just two wickets and the two experienced players in the field will walk away with a win.
Finally India won the match by 6 wickets and with 26 balls remaining. India played fantastic. Yashasvi Jaiswal, Shivam Dube and virat kholi played well. They took respectively  68, 63 and 29 runs. Afghanistan team played good and first bat and scored 172 runs, i think it is good score for T20 cricket match. But indian batting Line is world famous batting lineup. They easily cheese the target by 15 over 4 balls by losing 4 wickets.

Offline Bitcoin_people

• Ramadan Mubarak ☀️
    • View Profile

« Reply #72 on: January 15, 2024, 04:35:01 AM »

Finally India won the match by 6 wickets and with 26 balls remaining. India played fantastic. Yashasvi Jaiswal, Shivam Dube and virat kholi played well. They took respectively  68, 63 and 29 runs. Afghanistan team played good and first bat and scored 172 runs, i think it is good score for T20 cricket match. But indian batting Line is world famous batting lineup. They easily cheese the target by 15 over 4 balls by losing 4 wickets.
It is true, however, that Afghanistan scored 172 runs, a huge score in T20Is. We have seen that in many Test matches and ODI matches too, the big teams have not been able to collect such big scores this season, there the pair of so many runs in T20 matches is really amazing. But India's batsmen can play the best and have to admit that they had a great performance due to which they beat Afghanistan easily. If Afghanistan could have dismissed these two Indian batsmen, it would have been difficult to win the match, but India won the farewell match.

Offline Dor@

• Activity: 116
  • Last Active: May 20, 2024, 11:39:48 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 13
    Third year Anniversary 100 Posts Topic Starter
« Reply #73 on: January 15, 2024, 12:33:49 PM »
After losing the first T20 I thought Pakistan would turn around and put in a good performance to win against New Zealand. But in today's match, Pakistan also lost to New Zealand. New Zealand batted first and lost 8 wickets and scored 194 runs in the scheduled 20 overs. Pakistan started well with a target of 195 runs, but due to lack of good batsman, they had to lose to New Zealand in today's match. In today's match, Pakistan were bowled out for 173 runs to meet the target of 195 runs, resulting in New Zealand winning by 21 runs against Pakistan. New Zealand is already leading the 5-match T20I series with two wins in a row. If they win one of the remaining three matches, New Zealand will clinch the series. But Pakistan still has a chance if they can turn around and win the next three matches then the series win can be assured for Pakistan.
The target of 195 runs given by New Zealand, Pakistan started well, but its subsequent batsmen did not do well, so Pakistan did not see victory in the end. Pakistan's bowling line is very strong. But we don't see Pakistan's bowlers performing that well against New Zealand. Due to which the New Zealand batsmen collected runs quickly and the New Zealand team gave Pakistan a big run target. Coming down to bat against the big run target given by New Zealand, Pakistan's batsmen are under a lot of pressure and cannot bat very well. If Pakistan want to win against New Zealand then they need to improve both bowling and batting otherwise they will not be able to win against New Zealand.

Offline Papusha20

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1240
  • Your Bitcoin Mixer
  • Last Active: March 31, 2024, 11:31:43 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 19
    1000 Posts Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary
« Reply #74 on: January 16, 2024, 07:13:55 AM »

Second T20I match between Zimbabwe vs Sri Lanka will be played today. Since cricket is a game of uncertainty, I don't know whether it will be correct to predict, but still it is natural to guess according to the difference of the teams. If I consider the ODI matches at the moment, the Zimbabwean team has performed very poorly. And T20I 1st match has been played full of competition but today's match is the most difficult to predict which team will play well so I hope your opinion.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG