follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: T20/T20I match Prediction and Discussion  (Read 5894 times)

Offline Perfect540

• Activity: 502
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: May 07, 2024, 05:43:20 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 19
    Badges: (View All)
    500 Posts Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary
Re: T20/T20I match Prediction and Discussion
« Reply #75 on: January 16, 2024, 07:33:52 AM »

Second T20I match between Zimbabwe vs Sri Lanka will be played today. Since cricket is a game of uncertainty, I don't know whether it will be correct to predict, but still it is natural to guess according to the difference of the teams. If I consider the ODI matches at the moment, the Zimbabwean team has performed very poorly. And T20I 1st match has been played full of competition but today's match is the most difficult to predict which team will play well so I hope your opinion.
In the first match, Zimbabwe lost after a lot of drama although it was not the contribution of the Zimbabwean bowlers as they tried hard but the Zimbabwean bowlers lost control of the ball under special nervous pressure. Moreover, if the target of the first match could have given Zimbabwe a few more runs, then the match could have been more contested. However, I hope that Zimbabwe will play better in today's match and that Zimbabwe will win today's match. But today's message is that if Zimbabwe wins then the match will be evenly matched.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #75 on: January 16, 2024, 07:33:52 AM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline Bitcoin_people

• Activity: 708
  • Ramadan Mubarak ☀️
  • Last Active: April 09, 2024, 10:08:25 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 18
    500 Posts Quick Poster Signature
« Reply #76 on: January 16, 2024, 03:52:59 PM »
In the first innings, the Sri Lankan team came out to bat and it was almost the end of the game and they lost 5 important wickets. However, as Sri Lanka won their first T20I game against Zimbabwe in a resounding manner, today's match will certainly not be under as much pressure. But today's match is very important for Zimbabwe team because if they don't win today's match then they will definitely lose T20 series. So Zimbabwean batsmen have to play well enough today and win the match against Sri Lanka as Sri Lankan team did not score much runs today in comparison. If the Sri Lanka team can collect 160 runs in today's match then it will be a bit difficult to win the Zimbabwe match, as the Sri Lanka team has already collected 145 runs.

Offline Bd officer

• Activity: 321
  • Last Active: June 01, 2024, 12:33:26 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 13
    Karma Good Search Poll Voter
« Reply #77 on: January 16, 2024, 04:42:49 PM »
In the first innings, the Sri Lankan team came out to bat and it was almost the end of the game and they lost 5 important wickets. However, as Sri Lanka won their first T20I game against Zimbabwe in a resounding manner, today's match will certainly not be under as much pressure. But today's match is very important for Zimbabwe team because if they don't win today's match then they will definitely lose T20 series. So Zimbabwean batsmen have to play well enough today and win the match against Sri Lanka as Sri Lankan team did not score much runs today in comparison. If the Sri Lanka team can collect 160 runs in today's match then it will be a bit difficult to win the Zimbabwe match, as the Sri Lanka team has already collected 145 runs.
Sri Lanka were under a lot of pressure after losing 4 wickets at the start and their batting looked like they would not be able to score more than 130 runs. Sri Lanka's top order batsmen could not perform well. Angelo Mathews and Charith Asalanka both performed brilliantly to help the team out of the pressure. The two made a huge partnership of 118 runs off 79 balls. Charith Asalanka was dismissed for 69 off 39 balls. Angelo Mathews unbeaten 66 off 51 balls. Sri Lanka finally managed to set a huge target of 173 runs. Although Zimbabwe bowled well in the beginning, they could not maintain consistency in the end. I think it will be difficult for Zimbabwe to win by 174 runs. Sri Lanka can easily win today. Zimbabwe has come into batting so far and collected 24 runs in 5 overs.

Offline Bitcoin_people

• Ramadan Mubarak ☀️
    • View Profile

« Reply #78 on: January 16, 2024, 06:17:15 PM »
Sri Lanka were under a lot of pressure after losing 4 wickets at the start and their batting looked like they would not be able to score more than 130 runs. Sri Lanka's top order batsmen could not perform well. Angelo Mathews and Charith Asalanka both performed brilliantly to help the team out of the pressure. The two made a huge partnership of 118 runs off 79 balls. Charith Asalanka was dismissed for 69 off 39 balls. Angelo Mathews unbeaten 66 off 51 balls. Sri Lanka finally managed to set a huge target of 173 runs. Although Zimbabwe bowled well in the beginning, they could not maintain consistency in the end. I think it will be difficult for Zimbabwe to win by 174 runs. Sri Lanka can easily win today. Zimbabwe has come into batting so far and collected 24 runs in 5 overs.
First of all congratulations to the Zimbabwean team for their outstanding performance and a huge win against Sri Lanka by 4 wickets. We saw that in the first innings the Sri Lankan team scored 173 runs with the loss of 6 wickets although this score was huge. However, Sri Lanka did not bat very well in the beginning, but in the last minute, they put in an outstanding batting performance, due to which they managed to collect such a big score. Although it was difficult for Zimbabwe to collect such a big score but this difficult task was made easy only by the experienced batsman of Zimbabwe Craig Ervine. His 70 off 54 balls is unmatched as he batted brilliantly for Zimbabwe to win today's match. Although Zimbabwe did not do well at the beginning of the match, they played brilliantly in the middle which allowed them to easily score 178 runs and win by 4 wickets.

Offline Papusha20

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1240
  • Your Bitcoin Mixer
  • Last Active: March 31, 2024, 11:31:43 PM
    • View Profile

1000 Posts Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary
« Reply #79 on: January 17, 2024, 12:28:33 AM »
The Zimbabwean team worked hard enough to secure their win today, Zimbabwe's overall performance this season has been poor. But no, the Zimbabwean team roared back as they proved once again that they are strong. In the end, they played patiently on the field for long periods of time in this match, with Craig Ervine's best batting performance against Sri Lanka, which eventually saw Zimbabwe win. As the Sri Lankan team performed well in bowling and batting in other matches, they did not get any chance in this match and were forced to lose.

Offline Papusha20

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1240
  • Your Bitcoin Mixer
  • Last Active: March 31, 2024, 11:31:43 PM
    • View Profile

1000 Posts Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary
« Reply #80 on: January 17, 2024, 02:19:39 AM »

Newzeland VS Pakistan
Coming to the third T20I match, the New Zealand team has performed better, but already the Pakistan team is not able to keep the pressure in terms of good bowling. Finn Allen entered the field as New Zealand's opening batsman but was so aggressive that he scored 103 runs off 50 balls, with the team totaling 150 runs in 13 overs. Only one wicket has fallen here which is almost at the beginning of the match, thus if New Zealand team can perform well then they can target big runs.

Offline Power420

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1336
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: May 27, 2024, 12:14:46 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Quick Poster 1000 Posts Poll Starter
« Reply #81 on: January 17, 2024, 02:52:48 AM »

Newzeland VS Pakistan
Coming to the third T20I match, the New Zealand team has performed better, but already the Pakistan team is not able to keep the pressure in terms of good bowling. Finn Allen entered the field as New Zealand's opening batsman but was so aggressive that he scored 103 runs off 50 balls, with the team totaling 150 runs in 13 overs. Only one wicket has fallen here which is almost at the beginning of the match, thus if New Zealand team can perform well then they can target big runs.

At the moment the New Zealand team has collected 224 runs for seven wickets. Finn Allen entered the field as an opening batsman but he at least performed well scoring a total of 137 runs. But Finn Allen opposite batsmen could not support him and all went off the field one after another. However, the target of 224 runs will be a big target for the Pakistan team as they have not been able to meet the target of 200 runs in the past matches. But if Pakistan team wants to win today then it must perform well from the beginning. I hope Pakistan must win today's match to tie the match.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #81 on: January 17, 2024, 02:52:48 AM »

Offline Altcoin1998$

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2242
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: May 03, 2024, 01:15:22 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 26
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #82 on: January 17, 2024, 04:32:42 AM »
There is no chance of Pakistan winning today's match. New Zealand batsmen have given a target of 224 runs in today's match due to complete failure of Pakistan's bowling line. Haris Rauf conceded 60 runs in four overs though managed to pick up two wickets. Not just Haris Rauf, every bowler in Pakistan has given too many runs and the batsmen's failure in Pakistan's innings will see the score below 200 runs. I can't predict that Pakistan will perform so badly against New Zealand. If Pakistan lose today's match then the series will be lost because before today's match New Zealand has won both their first two matches and winning today's match will take a 3-0 lead and secure the series win.
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Offline Bitcoin_people

• Ramadan Mubarak ☀️
    • View Profile

« Reply #83 on: January 17, 2024, 02:23:37 PM »
Pakistan is currently in a very bad position and they have not been able to perform very well in bowling and batting. They have been playing with frustration in every match due to which they have not been able to win a single match against the opposition so far. Today's match was very important for Pakistan but they lost today's match against New Zealand only because of their bad bowling line-up. New Zealand scored 224 runs in the first innings while Pakistan were under a lot of pressure to collect this huge score and ended the over on 179 runs.

Offline Dor@

• Activity: 116
  • Last Active: May 20, 2024, 11:39:48 AM
    • View Profile

Third year Anniversary 100 Posts Topic Starter
« Reply #84 on: January 17, 2024, 03:30:39 PM »
Pakistan is currently in a very bad position and they have not been able to perform very well in bowling and batting. They have been playing with frustration in every match due to which they have not been able to win a single match against the opposition so far. Today's match was very important for Pakistan but they lost today's match against New Zealand only because of their bad bowling line-up. New Zealand scored 224 runs in the first innings while Pakistan were under a lot of pressure to collect this huge score and ended the over on 179 runs.
You are absolutely right, the way the Pakistan team is performing, Pakistan will not be able to perform very well. If we talk about Pakistan vs Australia test series we saw Pakistan's batting debacle. Pakistan's bowling defeat against New Zealand is more visible because New Zealand is giving huge run target to Pakistan in every match. New Zealand beat Pakistan by 45 runs in today's match.

Offline Bitcoin_people

• Ramadan Mubarak ☀️
    • View Profile

« Reply #85 on: January 17, 2024, 04:34:38 PM »
The way India batted today in the 3rd T20 match was really amazing although their batting performance was very poor in the beginning but later they batted brilliantly. Team India collected 212 runs for the loss of 4 wickets, Rohit Sharma was brilliant in today's match and he fought hard against Afghanistan and remained unbeaten with a century of 121 runs in 69 balls. On the other hand, Rinku Singh remains unbeaten with 69 runs from 39 balls. Today's batting was extraordinary, especially the pair of these two batsmen. We can expect India to win the series by getting the third match today. Afghanistan team will not be able to achieve such a big target against India today but will lose under a lot of pressure.

Offline Bd officer

• Activity: 321
  • Last Active: June 01, 2024, 12:33:26 PM
    • View Profile

Karma Good Search Poll Voter
« Reply #86 on: January 17, 2024, 05:07:44 PM »
The way India batted today in the 3rd T20 match was really amazing although their batting performance was very poor in the beginning but later they batted brilliantly. Team India collected 212 runs for the loss of 4 wickets, Rohit Sharma was brilliant in today's match and he fought hard against Afghanistan and remained unbeaten with a century of 121 runs in 69 balls. On the other hand, Rinku Singh remains unbeaten with 69 runs from 39 balls. Today's batting was extraordinary, especially the pair of these two batsmen. We can expect India to win the series by getting the third match today. Afghanistan team will not be able to achieve such a big target against India today but will lose under a lot of pressure.
Allready won the series by winning the 1st and 2nd matches in Afghanistan. Today's match is not that important for them. But today they scored 212 runs which is enough target to win. Afghanistan have collected 67 runs in 9 overs so far. Still need 146 off 66 balls to win. 13+ runs should be scored in each over. I also think Afghanistan will not win today. Let's see what the end result is.

Offline Dor@

• Activity: 116
  • Last Active: May 20, 2024, 11:39:48 AM
    • View Profile

Third year Anniversary 100 Posts Topic Starter
« Reply #87 on: January 17, 2024, 07:43:14 PM »
Afghanistan vs India won two matches of the three T20 series and won the Allready series. India set a target of 213 runs to Afghanistan in the third T20 match. India's target of 213 runs was set by Afghanistan's opening pair, who got off to a great start and managed to collect 212 runs in the allotted 20 overs, resulting in an even match. Today, in the third T20 match, Afghanistan has done an amazing batting, because of the amazing batting, the Afghanistan team has managed to collect 212 runs. As a result, the match was tried twice. Afghanistan's batsmen have played a great game today. India beat Afghanistan by 10 runs in the second super over. Congratulations to the Indian team.

Offline ZAINmalik75

• Activity: 860
  • Tengri Privacy tools
  • Last Active: May 22, 2024, 11:51:33 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    Poll Voter Karma Bad Topic Starter
« Reply #88 on: January 17, 2024, 07:47:18 PM »
Newzeland VS Pakistan
The damage has been done Allen lonely smashed entire Paksitani strong bowling lineup and the surprising things is that he hit more than 15 sixes in a single innings which is I think itself big achievement, while rest of thier player not able to continue his momentum but still scored a decent defendable target. While as usual from paksitan side only baber able to continue his consistency with triple half centuries in three consecutive matches and rest of thier player failed again and again and not even give a bit support from other end as a rest baber goes for big aggressive shots and lose his important wickets too and lose third consecutive t20 Match of the series.

Papusha20 is it ok to submit two consecutive posts in same thread without a gap or its rule violation like Bitcointalk???
█████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MixTum.io
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
▀▄ Premium Bitcoin Mixer ▄▀
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX FREE
Up to 1mBTC
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████

Offline Altcoin1998$

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2242
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: May 03, 2024, 01:15:22 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 26
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #89 on: January 18, 2024, 03:07:06 AM »
is it ok to submit two consecutive posts in same thread without a gap or its rule violation like Bitcointalk???
Can't post back to back because it looks like a bitcoin forum. There are hundreds of topics to discuss here so two constructive posts cannot be given in a row.

Pakistan is my favorite team but this year T20 series with New Zealand is so bad that we can never accept as a supporter. A team like New Zealand is torturing Pakistan's bowlers with the ball to such an extent that according to Finn Allen one batsman hit a record 16 sixes in yesterday's match alone. However, I hope that Pakistan will become a better balanced team in the future.
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG