follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: T20/T20I match Prediction and Discussion  (Read 6578 times)

Offline Dor@

• Activity: 116
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: May 20, 2024, 11:39:48 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 13
    Badges: (View All)
    Third year Anniversary 100 Posts Topic Starter
Re: T20/T20I match Prediction and Discussion
« Reply #90 on: January 18, 2024, 03:53:33 AM »
is it ok to submit two consecutive posts in same thread without a gap or its rule violation like Bitcointalk???
Can't post back to back because it looks like a bitcoin forum. There are hundreds of topics to discuss here so two constructive posts cannot be given in a row.

Pakistan is my favorite team but this year T20 series with New Zealand is so bad that we can never accept as a supporter. A team like New Zealand is torturing Pakistan's bowlers with the ball to such an extent that according to Finn Allen one batsman hit a record 16 sixes in yesterday's match alone. However, I hope that Pakistan will become a better balanced team in the future.
We all know Pakistan's bowling line is very good. The bowling of the Pakistan team is excellent in batting. We have seen Pakistan's bowling disaster against New Zealand and really we can't accept it. Because Pakistan's bowling line is very good but they are not bowling that well against New Zealand. Pakistan bowling are not bowling well against New Zealand. We have seen Pakistan team's batting disaster against Australia. But Pakistan's bowling disaster against New Zealand. Pakistan should improve their team's performance before T20 World Cup. If they do both batting and bowling well then they can do better in future.
« Last Edit: January 18, 2024, 03:55:47 AM by Dor@ »

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #90 on: January 18, 2024, 03:53:33 AM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Offline Bitcoin_people

• Activity: 708
  • Ramadan Mubarak ☀️
  • Last Active: April 09, 2024, 10:08:25 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 18
    500 Posts Quick Poster Signature
« Reply #91 on: January 18, 2024, 04:37:12 AM »
is it ok to submit two consecutive posts in same thread without a gap or its rule violation like Bitcointalk???
Can't post back to back because it looks like a bitcoin forum. There are hundreds of topics to discuss here so two constructive posts cannot be given in a row.

Pakistan is my favorite team but this year T20 series with New Zealand is so bad that we can never accept as a supporter. A team like New Zealand is torturing Pakistan's bowlers with the ball to such an extent that according to Finn Allen one batsman hit a record 16 sixes in yesterday's match alone. However, I hope that Pakistan will become a better balanced team in the future.
We all know Pakistan's bowling line is very good. The bowling of the Pakistan team is excellent in batting. We have seen Pakistan's bowling disaster against New Zealand and really we can't accept it. Because Pakistan's bowling line is very good but they are not bowling that well against New Zealand. Pakistan bowling are not bowling well against New Zealand. We have seen Pakistan team's batting disaster against Australia. But Pakistan's bowling disaster against New Zealand. Pakistan should improve their team's performance before T20 World Cup. If they do both batting and bowling well then they can do better in future.
Although Pakistan's bowling line and batting line are very good but they are not doing very well in the T20 matches they are finishing against New Zealand. They have been performing poorly in every match due to which they have lost matches against New Zealand. Although currently New Zealand team is in the best form and what they are achieving in every match is against Pakistan. Pakistan lost the match by 45 runs yesterday, they must play their game otherwise they will not be able to win the next matches.

Offline Altcoin1998$

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2242
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: May 03, 2024, 01:15:22 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 26
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #92 on: January 18, 2024, 01:30:52 PM »
SL Vs ZIM , 3rd T20
1st t20 match won by Sri Lanka
2nd t20 match won by Zimbabwe
3rd t20 match won by ?
Today's match is very important for both the teams because today's match will decide the win-loss of the series. However, in terms of playing performance, Zimbabwe is much ahead of Sri Lanka, especially in the bowling department, Zimbabwe is doing much better than Sri Lanka. However, it is not right to say anything in cricket as hundred percent sure because cricket is a completely uncertain game and there is no place to predict it. But today I am supporting Zimbabwe as a supporter of Zimbabwe.
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Offline Power420

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1336
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: June 10, 2024, 12:12:35 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Quick Poster 1000 Posts Poll Starter
« Reply #93 on: January 18, 2024, 05:04:31 PM »
SL Vs ZIM , 3rd T20
1st t20 match won by Sri Lanka
2nd t20 match won by Zimbabwe
3rd t20 match won by ?
Today's match is very important for both the teams because today's match will decide the win-loss of the series. However, in terms of playing performance, Zimbabwe is much ahead of Sri Lanka, especially in the bowling department, Zimbabwe is doing much better than Sri Lanka. However, it is not right to say anything in cricket as hundred percent sure because cricket is a completely uncertain game and there is no place to predict it. But today I am supporting Zimbabwe as a supporter of Zimbabwe.

The Zimbabwean team lost a complete wicket by scoring only 82 runs. Under the pressure of the Sri Lankan bowling, the Zimbabwean team was completely helpless as the Zimbabwean team lost more of the matches. Having gone 2-1 in three T20I matches, the Sri Lankan team has always performed well. Compared to Zimbabwe, the Sri Lankan team has stronger players which proved it in this match. Hasaranga single-handedly picked up 4 wickets in 4 overs for just 15 runs, making him the best bowler in today's match.

Offline Bitcoin_people

• Ramadan Mubarak ☀️
    • View Profile

« Reply #94 on: January 18, 2024, 05:04:38 PM »
Zimbabwe vs Sri Lanka 3rd T20 match Zimbabwe team was bowled out in the first innings with just 82 runs today's match is very important for both the teams. The team who win today's match will be the only one who will be able to win the series and today's sweet is probably Zimbabwe will lose and Sri Lankan team will easily win the match. 9 wickets already took the series brilliantly and Zimbabwe lost.

Offline kulkhan

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1558
  • Last Active: June 19, 2024, 09:43:00 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 24
    Fifth year Anniversary Quick Poster Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #95 on: January 18, 2024, 06:52:12 PM »
Zimbabwe vs Sri Lanka
Zimbabwe vs Sri Lankan match was fully cool match. Zimbabwe batting lineup collapsed by only 82 runs. Zimbabwean batsman Brain Bennett only taken 29 runs. Otherwise no anyone can take remarkable runs. On the otherhand Sri Lankan batting and bowling did well. Sri Lankan team played extraordinary game. Sri Lankan bowler wanindu Hasaranga taken 4 wickets by only 15 runs costing. And Sri Lankan batting lineup was Super. They won the match by 9 wickets it was happened within 10.5 overs. I wish for Zimbabwe Cricket team i think they will come back for future match.

Offline Bitcoin_people

• Ramadan Mubarak ☀️
    • View Profile

« Reply #96 on: January 18, 2024, 08:34:35 PM »

New Zealand vs Pakistan will be your only T20 match and I think New Zealand team will win this match. Because they have managed to win three matches in a row and they will perform well to win the next match number four. The New Zealand team is under no pressure at the moment as they have done enough to win the series and have won all three matches. The fourth match is not so important for New Zealand but definitely important for Pakistan. If they can win their next two matches, it will be good for them.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #96 on: January 18, 2024, 08:34:35 PM »

Offline Bd officer

• Activity: 321
  • Last Active: June 11, 2024, 01:29:03 PM
    • View Profile

Karma Good Search Poll Voter
« Reply #97 on: January 19, 2024, 02:21:27 AM »
Zimbabwe vs Sri Lanka
Zimbabwe vs Sri Lankan match was fully cool match. Zimbabwe batting lineup collapsed by only 82 runs. Zimbabwean batsman Brain Bennett only taken 29 runs. Otherwise no anyone can take remarkable runs. On the otherhand Sri Lankan batting and bowling did well. Sri Lankan team played extraordinary game. Sri Lankan bowler wanindu Hasaranga taken 4 wickets by only 15 runs costing. And Sri Lankan batting lineup was Super. They won the match by 9 wickets it was happened within 10.5 overs. I wish for Zimbabwe Cricket team i think they will come back for future match.
The way Zimbabwe competed in the first two matches, I could not perform like that in yesterday's match. I was hoping that Zimbabwe might be able to give a target of 150 plus runs. Then we could see a competitive match. Zimbabwe were all out for just 82 runs. With the target low, Sri Lanka easily won by a huge margin of 9 wickets. Sri Lanka won the series by 2-1. Congratulations Sri Lanka team.

Offline Papusha20

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1240
  • Your Bitcoin Mixer
  • Last Active: March 31, 2024, 11:31:43 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 19
    1000 Posts Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary
« Reply #98 on: January 19, 2024, 04:23:10 AM »
Zimbabwe vs Sri Lanka
The way Zimbabwe competed in the first two matches, I could not perform like that in yesterday's match. I was hoping that Zimbabwe might be able to give a target of 150 plus runs. Then we could see a competitive match. Zimbabwe were all out for just 82 runs. With the target low, Sri Lanka easily won by a huge margin of 9 wickets. Sri Lanka won the series by 2-1. Congratulations Sri Lanka team.

The Zimbabwean team did not perform well in the third T20I match. Usually the main batting of the Zimbabwe team like Craig Ervine has taken zero runs which is the most alarming for the team. But he performed best in the second T20I but in this match he performed worst and the bowling did not attack the Sri Lankan team in any way. That is why Sri Lanka team and Zimbabwe team had to lose so badly. If the Sri Lankan team wants to win, the Zimbabwean team must be more experienced and perform better. Sikandar Raja did not perform well in this match so I want to say that the players of Zimbabwe team are emotionless and not patient.

Offline Power420

• Legendary
    • View Profile

« Reply #99 on: January 19, 2024, 06:00:23 AM »
NewZealand Vs Pakistan

Today the fourth T20I match will start between these two teams New Zealand vs Pakistan. Earlier, New Zealand team won consecutively in three T20I matches, that's why I have placed New Zealand team in the betting list today. In this case, today Pakistan team will try hard to protect their reputation and get victory because Pakistan team is neglected by the audience after losing three matches in a row. So between these two teams I will back New Zealand team and keep it in the betting list. 
Express your opinion?

Offline Altcoin1998$

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2242
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: May 03, 2024, 01:15:22 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 26
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #100 on: January 19, 2024, 08:58:32 AM »
NewZealand Vs Pakistan

Today the fourth T20I match will start between these two teams New Zealand vs Pakistan. Earlier, New Zealand team won consecutively in three T20I matches, that's why I have placed New Zealand team in the betting list today. In this case, today Pakistan team will try hard to protect their reputation and get victory because Pakistan team is neglected by the audience after losing three matches in a row. So between these two teams I will back New Zealand team and keep it in the betting list. 
Express your opinion?
It is not possible to have any positive discussion about Pakistan's performance because in today's match Pakistan scored only 158 runs whereas New Zealand batted first and managed to give a target of more than 200 runs in the previous three innings but today's match Pakistan was able to give only 158 runs target. 158 runs by New Zealand does not matter in today's match but 100% confirmed Pakistan will be defeated in today's match and I can say for sure that Pakistan will not win even in one of the five T20Is. Today two batsmen especially Iftekhar Ahmed and Fakhar Zaman both batted like five overs and both scored a total of 19 runs. With all these batting performances, Pakistan will never be able to match New Zealand.
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Offline Power420

• Legendary
    • View Profile

« Reply #101 on: January 19, 2024, 11:38:43 AM »
NewZealand Vs Pakistan

Express your opinion?
It is not possible to have any positive discussion about Pakistan's performance because in today's match Pakistan scored only 158 runs whereas New Zealand batted first and managed to give a target of more than 200 runs in the previous three innings but today's match Pakistan was able to give only 158 runs target. 158 runs by New Zealand does not matter in today's match but 100% confirmed Pakistan will be defeated in today's match and I can say for sure that Pakistan will not win even in one of the five T20Is. Today two batsmen especially Iftekhar Ahmed and Fakhar Zaman both batted like five overs and both scored a total of 19 runs. With all these batting performances, Pakistan will never be able to match New Zealand.

New Zealand team won this fourth T20 match easily today, Pakistan team started batting first but did not perform well as they managed to collect 158 ​​runs for 5 wickets despite controlling the wicket. But the New Zealand team's batting line is so strong that it made the Pakistan team understand that New Zealand has performed well on the home soil. Although two wickets fell in the first over, the next batsman came and performed very well. The pair of Daryl Mitchell and Green Phillips, the two batsmen ensured the team's victory in New Zealand.

Offline ZAINmalik75

• Activity: 863
  • Tengri Privacy tools
  • Last Active: June 19, 2024, 04:36:21 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    Poll Voter Karma Bad Topic Starter
« Reply #102 on: January 19, 2024, 12:46:35 PM »
NewZealand Vs Pakistan

Today the fourth T20I match will start between these two teams New Zealand vs Pakistan. Earlier, New Zealand team won consecutively in three T20I matches,  In this case, today Pakistan team will try hard to protect their reputation and get victory because Pakistan team is neglected by the audience after losing three matches in a row.
It has been a big decline in paksitan team performance especially in T20 after baber resignation from paksitan team captaincy. No doubt Shaheen has shown a great result in paksitan franchise league but to be honest it's a big difference in leagues and international duty hope he will learn from his mistakes and will learn to tackle pressure and show thier dominance. Paksitan has lose consecutive 4th match of T20 series against NewZeland which is I think happening for a first time in previous 5 year. Anyway defeat and victory are part of the game but the best captain and team are those who learn from mistake and make things positive from them. May be after exchange saim with baber will make more difference as baber and Rizwan has already shown decent results as a T20 opening pair.
█████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MixTum.io
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
▀▄ Premium Bitcoin Mixer ▄▀
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX FREE
Up to 1mBTC
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████

Offline Dor@

• Activity: 116
  • Last Active: May 20, 2024, 11:39:48 AM
    • View Profile

Third year Anniversary 100 Posts Topic Starter
« Reply #103 on: January 19, 2024, 07:20:53 PM »
NewZealand Vs Pakistan

Today the fourth T20I match will start between these two teams New Zealand vs Pakistan. Earlier, New Zealand team won consecutively in three T20I matches,  In this case, today Pakistan team will try hard to protect their reputation and get victory because Pakistan team is neglected by the audience after losing three matches in a row.
It has been a big decline in paksitan team performance especially in T20 after baber resignation from paksitan team captaincy. No doubt Shaheen has shown a great result in paksitan franchise league but to be honest it's a big difference in leagues and international duty hope he will learn from his mistakes and will learn to tackle pressure and show thier dominance. Paksitan has lose consecutive 4th match of T20 series against NewZeland which is I think happening for a first time in previous 5 year. Anyway defeat and victory are part of the game but the best captain and team are those who learn from mistake and make things positive from them. May be after exchange saim with baber will make more difference as baber and Rizwan has already shown decent results as a T20 opening pair.
op You are undoubtedly correct. Soon after Babar Azam was removed from the captaincy, the performance of the Pakistan team was disappointing one after another. Pakistan team is not able to perform well under the new captain. I think Shahensha Afridi definitely performed well before becoming the captain, maybe he is not performing as well as before because there is an added pressure on him after becoming the captain. Pakistan's performance against New Zealand is really disappointing. Pakistan also lost badly in the fourth T20I. Pakistan's game looks like they are going to be whitewashed against New Zealand.

Offline Papusha20

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1240
  • Your Bitcoin Mixer
  • Last Active: March 31, 2024, 11:31:43 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 19
    1000 Posts Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary
« Reply #104 on: January 20, 2024, 03:20:55 PM »
NewZealand Vs Pakistan

It
op You are undoubtedly correct. Soon after Babar Azam was removed from the captaincy, the performance of the Pakistan team was disappointing one after another. Pakistan team is not able to perform well under the new captain. I think Shahensha Afridi definitely performed well before becoming the captain, maybe he is not performing as well as before because there is an added pressure on him after becoming the captain. Pakistan's performance against New Zealand is really disappointing. Pakistan also lost badly in the fourth T20I. Pakistan's game looks like they are going to be whitewashed against New Zealand.

The game between New Zealand team and Pakistan team is one sided because somehow Pakistan team is not winning. Up to the fourth match played, New Zealand won all the matches till the fourth match. The New Zealand team is playing at their home ground so their performance is much better as their strength and familiar ground. New Zealand team's batting line and bowling line are both strong, but Pakistan team is not performing well in comparison. So if the New Zealand team wants to win then the Pakistan team must be more experienced and strengthen the bowling line.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG