follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: T20/T20I match Prediction and Discussion  (Read 5846 times)

Offline Bitcoin_people

• Activity: 708
  • Ramadan Mubarak ☀️
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: April 09, 2024, 10:08:25 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 18
    Badges: (View All)
    500 Posts Quick Poster Signature
Re: T20/T20I match Prediction and Discussion
« Reply #120 on: January 30, 2024, 03:45:09 PM »
RGR-- 165/5(20)
CV -- 157/6(20)

Rangpur Riders had a great win against Comilla Victorians today.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #120 on: January 30, 2024, 03:45:09 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline Dor@

• Activity: 116
  • Last Active: May 20, 2024, 11:39:48 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 13
    Third year Anniversary 100 Posts Topic Starter
« Reply #121 on: January 30, 2024, 03:53:16 PM »
Rongpur Raiders Vs Cumilla Victorians

Rangpur Riders vs Comilla Victorians is a highly contested game today. Right now, Rangpur Riders batting has collected 165 runs for five wickets. If the Comilla Victorians can put up a good batting performance then there is definitely a chance to win, the Comilla team has an experienced and great batting team who perform very well. Because both teams are almost equally strong as both teams are side by side in the points table. The team that can perform a little better has a chance to win.
Coming down to the target of 166 runs given by Rangpur Riders, Comilla Victoria did not bat very well. Mahidul Islam Ankon and Towhid Hridoy batted fairly well but in the end they could not bring the team victory. Towhid Hridoy scored 28 balls 39 runs and Mahidul Islam Ankon 55 balls 63. run  However, Rangpur Riders have done their controlled bowling. Due to their controlled bowling, they have won by 8 runs in today's match. Congratulations to Rangpur Riders.

Offline speeder

• Activity: 731
  • Binance #SWGT and CERTIK Audited
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 03:57:02 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 11
    Karma Karma Good Avatar
« Reply #122 on: January 31, 2024, 06:43:52 PM »

Rangpur Riders vs Comilla Victorians is a highly contested game today. Right now, Rangpur Riders batting has collected 165 runs for five wickets. If the Comilla Victorians can put up a good batting performance then there is definitely a chance to win, the Comilla team has an experienced and great batting team who perform very well. Because both teams are almost equally strong as both teams are side by side in the points table. The team that can perform a little better has a chance to win.
Yes, yesterday's match between these two teams was very exciting. In this match, Rangpur Riders won the match by 8 runs against Comilla Victorians.  However, the players of both the teams played brilliantly in this match which made the match very enjoyable. The batting performance of the two openers of Comilla Victorians would have been slightly better. Then Comilla Victorians could have won this match.  Comilla Victorians opening batsmen Rizwan and Liton Das both failed to bat well. Liton Das and Rizwan, the two batsmen, could have scored some runs for the team. Then this defeat of Comilla Victorians against Rangpur Riders would not have been seen.

Offline Rubel007

• Activity: 1131
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 09:01:13 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    1000 Posts 10 Posts First Post
« Reply #123 on: January 31, 2024, 07:43:41 PM »

Coming down to the target of 166 runs given by Rangpur Riders, Comilla Victoria did not bat very well. Mahidul Islam Ankon and Towhid Hridoy batted fairly well but in the end they could not bring the team victory. Towhid Hridoy scored 28 balls 39 runs and Mahidul Islam Ankon 55 balls 63. run  However, Rangpur Riders have done their controlled bowling. Due to their controlled bowling, they have won by 8 runs in today's match. Congratulations to Rangpur Riders.
Rangpur Riders have a strong squad and are in good form in this tournament. They won consecutive matches. Every batsman has performed well in today's match as well. Even though the bowlers could not pick up more wickets, they kept the pacers running. Although there was a lot of excitement towards the end of the match as there was not a big margin of runs. With today's win, Rangpur Riders retained the top spot in the points table. Chattogram Challengers one step ahead them but I feel Rangpur Riders are quite strong. What usually happens in franchise cricket is the expected team's bad performance. The team that we expect the most from ends up not performing as expected.

Offline Bitcoin_people

• Ramadan Mubarak ☀️
    • View Profile

« Reply #124 on: February 01, 2024, 05:17:14 PM »
In the Dubai Capitals vs Desert Vipers match, Dubai Capitals decided to field after winning the touch. Currently, Desert Vipers team has done a great batting performance, they lost 6 wickets and collected 169 runs in 20 overs. The impressive score they managed to produce in today's match makes it a tough task for Dubai Capital to meet the target. Although Dubai Capitals will be targeting to win today's match but if Desert Vipers bowling line is good then Dubai Capitals will surely come under pressure. And in today's match the Desert Vipers batsmen batted well especially Alex Hales and Rohan Mustafa both had excellent batting performances, one scored a half century and the other failed to score a half century for one run unfortunately. However, Dubai Capital probably won't win today's match, they are currently at the bottom of the points table, while Desert Vipers are currently in good form, if they win today's match, they will definitely be able to move to a good position in the points table.

Offline kulkhan

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1486
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: May 30, 2024, 09:59:30 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 24
    Fifth year Anniversary Quick Poster Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #125 on: February 01, 2024, 07:36:28 PM »
In the Dubai Capitals vs Desert Vipers match, Dubai Capitals decided to field after winning the touch. Currently, Desert Vipers team has done a great batting performance, they lost 6 wickets and collected 169 runs in 20 overs. The impressive score they managed to produce in today's match makes it a tough task for Dubai Capital to meet the target. Although Dubai Capitals will be targeting to win today's match but if Desert Vipers bowling line is good then Dubai Capitals will surely come under pressure. And in today's match the Desert Vipers batsmen batted well especially Alex Hales and Rohan Mustafa both had excellent batting performances, one scored a half century and the other failed to score a half century for one run unfortunately. However, Dubai Capital probably won't win today's match, they are currently at the bottom of the points table, while Desert Vipers are currently in good form, if they win today's match, they will definitely be able to move to a good position in the points table.
Your thinking is absolutely right. Finally Dubai Capitals won this match. What a fantastic match. I saw full match and enjoyed very much. I think everyone who saw this fantastic match he also enjoyed very much. suffocating match undoubtedly. We had to wait for result until the end of the game. Even end of the last ball.

I think both team played well well. I was also support Dubai Capitals. And I bet for Dubai Capital $5 and it was suffocating for me. And finally i also win this bet. I won $4. And now i am very happy. But after long time i saw a fantastic match there has no doubt.

Offline Bitcoin_people

• Ramadan Mubarak ☀️
    • View Profile

« Reply #126 on: February 02, 2024, 03:40:01 PM »
Sylhet Strikers vs Durdanto Dhaka, managed to organize this match brilliantly for the first time Sylhet team defeated Dhaka. Sylhet team got their first win today in six matches, on the other hand, Dhaka team won one match after playing five matches, both teams are currently at the bottom of the points table. Sylhet team won today against Dhaka by 15 runs.

Chattogram Challengers vs Comilla Victorians, 18th Match Chattogram team has performed very badly in the match today batting first. Despite being a strong team, they gave a very bad batting performance against Comilla Victorians. If Chittagong gets less than 100 runs today, they will surely lose. At the moment Chittagong Challengers have lost all their wickets and collected 72 runs. In today's match Comilla Victorians will surely win this opportunity.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #126 on: February 02, 2024, 03:40:01 PM »

Offline Dor@

• Activity: 116
  • Last Active: May 20, 2024, 11:39:48 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 13
    Third year Anniversary 100 Posts Topic Starter
« Reply #127 on: February 04, 2024, 03:31:51 PM »
Rangpur Riders vs Sylhet Strikers yesterday match was very exciting match. The target of 163 runs given by Rangpur Raiders has to be fought against the bowlers. Sylhet Strikers batsmen did not bat that well due to which Sylhet Strikers were bowled out for just 85 runs. Ryan Burl scored the highest run for the Sylhet Strikers team and got out after scoring 43 runs. Congratulations to Rangpur Riders for a huge win by 77 runs.

Offline Bitcoin_people

• Ramadan Mubarak ☀️
    • View Profile

« Reply #128 on: February 06, 2024, 05:21:29 PM »
Chittagong Challengers scored 145 runs in the first innings with the loss of 5 wickets. However, in the second innings, Fortune Barisal came down to bat and lost by 16 runs and lost points. Chittagong Challenger players have done good bowling and batting performance in today's match, they are performing well in every match due to which they are currently at the second position in the points table. However, Rangpur Riders and Chittagong Challengers have equal points in the points table, they have occupied the top position with 10 points of both teams. Anyway, if Chittagong Challengers can perform well in the next match, then it is possible to go to the first position in the points table, but they must win by a huge margin in the next match.

Offline speeder

• Activity: 731
  • Binance #SWGT and CERTIK Audited
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 03:57:02 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 11
    Karma Karma Good Avatar
« Reply #129 on: February 06, 2024, 05:28:18 PM »
Bangladesh Premier League 22nd match, Chittagong Challengers vs Fortune Barisal. In today's match play against Chittagong Challengers, Fortune Barisal lost by 16 runs. Fortune Barisal team had enough chances to win in today's match. The target of 146 runs given by Chittagong Challengers was not a big target for Fortune Barisal team. If the batsmen of Fortune Barisal team could have batted responsibly then they could have achieved this goal very easily. The batsmen of Fortune Barisal team batted very weakly in this match. Fortune Barisal lost this match due to the weak batting of the batsmen of Fortune Barisal team.

Offline Isulapisulalisula-nimi

• 1st Step
  • Activity: 2
  • Last Active: February 07, 2024, 10:22:49 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 3
    First Post Linux User Mobile User
« Reply #130 on: February 07, 2024, 06:44:44 AM »
Fortune Barisal batsmen batted badly in yesterday's match. 146 runs are like hand-washed tulsi leaves to the batsmen of the Barisal team.  On the Mirpur pitch, those who bat first get a little advantage. Two matches were held in Mirpur yesterday. Where both the teams batting first won first. Tamim's out was somewhat dramatic. Tamim looked like he was playing an ODI match. It was really a shame not to get 146 runs with such a strong batting line-up. It is expected that Barisal will come back strong in the next matches.

Offline Papusha20

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1240
  • Your Bitcoin Mixer
  • Last Active: March 31, 2024, 11:31:43 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 19
    1000 Posts Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary
« Reply #131 on: February 07, 2024, 07:11:55 AM »
Comilla Victorians vs Khulna Tigers

Comilla Victorians vs Khulna Tigers match will be played today.  Since these two teams are side by side in the points table, both teams are almost strong, so in today's game, the team that can perform well from the beginning will definitely win in the last minute.  Khulna Tigers team has many experienced batsmen whose performance is very good.  But wait until the end of the match, which team can win?

Offline Primo1760

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1254
  • Last Active: May 27, 2024, 05:09:43 AM
    • View Profile

10 Poll Votes 1000 Posts Poll Voter
« Reply #132 on: February 07, 2024, 09:21:26 AM »

Comilla Victorians vs Khulna Tigers match will be played today.  Since these two teams are side by side in the points table, both teams are almost strong, so in today's game, the team that can perform well from the beginning will definitely win in the last minute.  Khulna Tigers team has many experienced batsmen whose performance is very good.  But wait until the end of the match, which team can win?
Comilla Victorians won the toss and elected to bat and scored 70 runs for the loss of 2 wickets in 10 overs. Right now Comilla Victorians run rate is 7.0. According to this run rate, Comilla Victorians can take as many as 140 runs if they play the entire over. If Comilla Victorians can target like 140 or 150 runs in 20 overs then Khulna Tigers will compete well and win. As the Khulna Tiger team has good competitive players, today's game will not be a very normal performance. But in today's match I am predicting for Khulna Tigers.

Offline Power420

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1336
  • Last Active: May 27, 2024, 12:14:46 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Quick Poster 1000 Posts Poll Starter
« Reply #133 on: February 07, 2024, 10:07:03 AM »

The Comilla Victorians team came in at the last minute and lost a few wickets. In this way, if the wickets of the Comilla team continue to fall, then they will not get a chance to complete 150 runs in the last stage. The batsmen who are performing now are basically not experienced batsmen, so these batsmen should not be relied upon. Khulna Tigers team batsmen are very experienced and they can win by a wide margin. Today, Comilla Victorians will have more chances to lose, because Khulna Tigers batting team is very experienced. Nasum Ahmed had the best bowling performance for Comilla Victorians today as he picked up two wickets alone.

Offline kulkhan

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1486
  • Last Active: May 30, 2024, 09:59:30 PM
    • View Profile

Fifth year Anniversary Quick Poster Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #134 on: February 07, 2024, 11:57:56 AM »

Comilla Victorians will win this match i think. Now Score Khulna Tigers 88 runs for lost of 7 wickets and over passed 16 already. Cricket always unpredictable but now we can easily predict Comilla Victorians will win it is one kinds of confirmed. Because from this situation come back for Khulna Tigers is quite impossible i think. Only need time to see Comilla Victorians. Total tournament Khulna Tigers played well but today they did not perform well. So Comilla Victorians will win there has no confusion. When i am posting now Khulna Tigers lost more two wickets. Now score 98/9 now need 52 runs to win for Khulna Tigers and Left only two overs. It is quite impossible for Khulna Tigers to win.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG