follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: [NBA] Unofficial Discussion Thread  (Read 8960 times)

Online Zed0X

• Legendary
  • Activity: 3541
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 34
  • Last Active: Today at 04:42:27 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 27
    Badges: (View All)
    Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
Re: [NBA] Unofficial Discussion Thread
« Reply #105 on: February 26, 2024, 12:49:33 PM »
In case you're planning to bet on the Heat vs. Kings game, just know that Buttler and Jovic will not play because of the one-game suspension handed by NBA management. It's the penalty from the altercations with some Pelicans players. As expected, the Kings is the huge favorite @1.34 and the Heat @3.40

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #105 on: February 26, 2024, 12:49:33 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Online Zed0X

• Legendary
  • Coinomize.biz
    • View Profile

« Reply #106 on: February 27, 2024, 12:29:32 PM »
It's a wild ending for Heat vs. Kings game. Kings fell short to complete the come back after the Heat led by as many as 20 points. Keegan Murray was impressive as he hit a lot of treys in the 4th quarter (almost perfect 6 of 7 for the whole game). The Heat, on the other hand, had the better team performance. Kevin Love turning back the clock really helped.

I'm glad I placed money on the underdog and won some for coffee ;D

Online dwyane36

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1769
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: Today at 03:56:15 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 13
    Mobile User Karma Good Karma
« Reply #107 on: February 27, 2024, 02:04:46 PM »
Anyway, it seems like this rule isn't implemented at all because we aren't seeing flops being penalized.

In my opinion, the flopping rule should be stricter in terms of penalties than it is now. I think if the NBA management fined players several hundred thousand dollars for the fact of flopping and disqualified them for each such case, many players would surely lose the desire to show their acting skills on the court.

Online Baofeng

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1799
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 02:50:10 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    Poll Voter Quick Poster Karma Good
« Reply #108 on: February 28, 2024, 11:47:20 PM »
It's a wild ending for Heat vs. Kings game. Kings fell short to complete the come back after the Heat led by as many as 20 points. Keegan Murray was impressive as he hit a lot of treys in the 4th quarter (almost perfect 6 of 7 for the whole game). The Heat, on the other hand, had the better team performance. Kevin Love turning back the clock really helped.

I'm glad I placed money on the underdog and won some for coffee ;D

I won a few but missed on most of the games as there a a lot last night. And I forget about this match, Heat is starting to be aggressive on the second half of the season and I wouldn't be surprised if they go on the playoffs again and pull some big upsets a long the way so don't forget about them.  :)

For tonight, here's my bet.

Dallas over Raptors -2.5 @1.79.
Pelicans against the  Pacers +6.5 @1.96.
Lakers over the Clippers, they are the underdog so I'm putting my money on them.

Offline Captain Corporate

• Activity: 1061
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 12:42:21 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    1000 Posts 10 Poll Votes Topic Starter
« Reply #109 on: February 29, 2024, 12:09:26 AM »
Flopping starts every year as something serious that the league will not allow, and for the first 1-2 weeks we end up getting some tough calls for floppers, but then it ends up back again where it was. I do not think that the yare going to be able to fix it, unless they force their hand and just push for no flopping at all with serious results, like not even just a foul or anything but tech, with twice being ejection, and keep doing that for all 82 games, the new could maybe see it happening. So far, players just be careful for first month at most, and then go back to doing what they like to do.

Online bisdak40

• Activity: 1007
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: Today at 02:53:34 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
    1000 Posts Karma Good Karma
« Reply #110 on: February 29, 2024, 10:12:57 AM »

Lakers over the Clippers, they are the underdog so I'm putting my money on them.

Two out of three, congrats bro. The Lakers vs Clippers was the exciting game of the three where the Lakers was once down by 19 points but crawled and came back to win the game as usual led by Lebron James.

Have not bet today but hopefully you can post early your picks so i can tail your bets for tomorrow.

Online dwyane36

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1769
  • Last Active: Today at 03:56:15 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 13
    Mobile User Karma Good Karma
« Reply #111 on: February 29, 2024, 03:34:53 PM »
Two out of three, congrats bro. The Lakers vs Clippers was the exciting game of the three where the Lakers was once down by 19 points but crawled and came back to win the game as usual led by Lebron James.

Yeah, it was an interesting game. It's worth noting that LeBron's performance for three quarters was unremarkable, considering he scored only 15 during this time. However, it looks like he decided to go berserker mode in the fourth quarter and just dominated the Clippers, as he scored 19 points in that quarter. :o

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #111 on: February 29, 2024, 03:34:53 PM »

Offline LogitechMouse

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1694
  • Coinomize.biz | Bitcoin Mixer | Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 10:41:15 AM
    • View Profile

10 Poll Votes Linux User Mobile User
« Reply #112 on: February 29, 2024, 04:40:08 PM »

Have not bet today but hopefully you can post early your picks so i can tail your bets for tomorrow.
I went all in for the Clippers before the game, and during the halftime, I saw them leading by double digits, so I think that they will get the victory already. I went to sleep, and I browsed the official website of the NBA, and to my surprise, all of my bets lost because the Lakers went nuts in the 4th quarter, and outscored the Clippers.

Anyway, congratulations to those who put their bet on the Lakers in that game. Le-GM is a few points away from reaching the 40,000-point mark. I guess we will all agree that this achievement will never be broken anymore, or at least it will not get broken for the next 4-5 decades. :D

Online Baofeng

• Legendary
  • Coinomize.biz
    • View Profile

« Reply #113 on: March 01, 2024, 03:58:00 AM »

Sorry mate I wasn't able to post my bet, forum is down and just went back online a couple of minutes ago.

I was just lucky with my Lakers bet, I know Lebron will come up in this game because of their rivalry with the Clippers. Warriors won against the Knicks, was close early but we all know that the Dubs usually close out games in the 3rd and 4th quarter.

Steph was superb again with 8 three point shot and Kuminga contributed big as well.

Online Baofeng

• Legendary
  • Coinomize.biz
    • View Profile

« Reply #114 on: March 02, 2024, 12:22:55 PM »
2 out of 3 for me, I lost my bet on Dallas or at least they will not losing by a huge margin.

But it seems that Celtics is really just stomping on everyone now, with big wins double digit lead and leading the lead. Heck teams are trailing them with what 7 or 8 games? I will be disappointed if they are not going to win and become a NBA champion as their roster looks very solid and Tatum and Brown, the best duo in the NBA right now.

Warriors though still hot with another road with against Raptors although Scottie Barnes got injured in this game.

Offline LogitechMouse

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1694
  • Coinomize.biz | Bitcoin Mixer | Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 10:41:15 AM
    • View Profile

10 Poll Votes Linux User Mobile User
« Reply #115 on: March 02, 2024, 06:30:13 PM »
But it seems that Celtics is really just stomping on everyone now, with big wins double digit lead and leading the lead. Heck teams are trailing them with what 7 or 8 games? I will be disappointed if they are not going to win and become a NBA champion as their roster looks very solid and Tatum and Brown, the best duo in the NBA right now.
Probably one of the best duos right now in the league, and aside from that, they have a player that's considered one of the best defenders in the league, and they also have a big that can also stretch the defense, shoot perimeters, and can defend the paint. Not only that, let's also give credit to White as he's been a very good contributor ever since he joined the Celtics.

The Celtics are just a few steps away from getting that NBA title, and with how they're playing throughout the whole season, many (including me) are hoping that this season will be the season for them to get that title. On the other hand, we've seen top teams that are playing at their best in the regular season, but fail miserably in the playoffs. Well, I just hope that the Celtics aren't one of them. I already put my bet on them to win the title. :D

Warriors though still hot with another road with against Raptors although Scottie Barnes got injured in this game.
They won on 12 of their last 15 games, but even though they played well, they are still at the 9th spot, only enough to get that play-in spot. Well, the 5th-seeded Suns are only 3 games behind them so they need to play better on their remaining 23 games for a chance to maybe not end up in a play-in spot. :D

Online Baofeng

• Legendary
  • Coinomize.biz
    • View Profile

« Reply #116 on: March 02, 2024, 11:19:38 PM »
Probably one of the best duos right now in the league, and aside from that, they have a player that's considered one of the best defenders in the league, and they also have a big that can also stretch the defense, shoot perimeters, and can defend the paint. Not only that, let's also give credit to White as he's been a very good contributor ever since he joined the Celtics.

The Celtics are just a few steps away from getting that NBA title, and with how they're playing throughout the whole season, many (including me) are hoping that this season will be the season for them to get that title. On the other hand, we've seen top teams that are playing at their best in the regular season, but fail miserably in the playoffs. Well, I just hope that the Celtics aren't one of them. I already put my bet on them to win the title. :D

They won on 12 of their last 15 games, but even though they played well, they are still at the 9th spot, only enough to get that play-in spot. Well, the 5th-seeded Suns are only 3 games behind them so they need to play better on their remaining 23 games for a chance to maybe not end up in a play-in spot. :D

Yes, the acquisition of Holiday and letting go of Marcus Smart was a good thing for the Celtics. They also have a New York version of KP, contributing to the dynamic duo of Tatum and Brown. And they are a full 8 games behind the second seed Cavaliers. So that's how dominant the Celtics this season and that's why I say that it will be a shame if they will not win the trophy this year.

For the Warriors and the West, they are in a bunch, everyone is very close and it's really hard to predict the standing. Everyone is fighting for that spot in the playoff and doesn't want a play-in for sure.

Online bisdak40

• Activity: 1007
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: Today at 02:53:34 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
    1000 Posts Karma Good Karma
« Reply #117 on: March 03, 2024, 03:47:44 AM »
For the Warriors and the West, they are in a bunch, everyone is very close and it's really hard to predict the standing. Everyone is fighting for that spot in the playoff and doesn't want a play-in for sure.

Talking about the Warriors, they are a hot road team at the moment, winning 8 consecutive games on the road if I'm not mistaken. Few more wins and they will be in the number 5 or number 6 spot thus avoiding the play-in scenario.

Online Baofeng

• Legendary
  • Coinomize.biz
    • View Profile

« Reply #118 on: March 03, 2024, 06:26:47 AM »

Talking about the Warriors, they are a hot road team at the moment, winning 8 consecutive games on the road if I'm not mistaken. Few more wins and they will be in the number 5 or number 6 spot thus avoiding the play-in scenario.

Lakers lost to the Nuggets today, and with that, the Warriors propel themselves ahead of the Lakers and now in the 9th place.

They are just 2 games against the Mavericks, but the Mavs have a game against the Sixers and most likely they will win that one as Joel Embiid is out for the remainder of the season. So it's really a very close fight for the last playoff spot and then for the play in in the West.

Online Zed0X

• Legendary
  • Coinomize.biz
    • View Profile

« Reply #119 on: March 03, 2024, 07:40:18 AM »
When we talk about being efficient, how about Michael Porter Jr.'s perfect field goals against the Lakers? Even more impressive because he made all five from downtown.

Lebron tried to stage another 4th quarter heroics but Nuggets just have enough firepower to spoil his 40K points achievement. It would have been more memorable if they got the win.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG