follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: 🌀 UniJoin Stopped Working  (Read 22202 times)

Offline Cantsay

• Activity: 1051
  • [center]FOFF[/center]
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: May 25, 2024, 02:56:01 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 18
    Badges: (View All)
    10 Poll Votes Quick Poster 1000 Posts
Re: Scammed by UniJoin for 15+ btc
« Reply #135 on: February 15, 2024, 02:44:55 AM »

In addition to the lack of information, it increases my suspicion because user @jessuni changed the subject of this thread to "scammed 15+ bitcoins", while in the post itself, that amount was reduced to 10+ btc. 5 BTC is not such an insignificant number that you can easily lose it in a discussion.

I still find it strange that during his conversaion with the customer support agent he stated that he`s not asking Unijoin to return the coin (quoted below) - this is not something you would hear from someone who`s to have lost 10+ [BTC], even 0.1[btc] wouldn`t get that kind of reply unless the person is extremely rich.

~~~
 Im not asking you to return the money, but would you like to at least try to understand what happened.
~~~
FOFF

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #135 on: February 15, 2024, 02:44:55 AM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Offline jessuni

• Monarch
  • Baby Steps
  • Activity: 40
  • Last Active: February 21, 2024, 12:35:02 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 5
    Search Topic Starter Karma
Re: 🌀 UniJoin.io - CoinJoin Mixer | Your Anonymity Is Our Priority!
« Reply #136 on: February 15, 2024, 10:36:39 AM »
Scammed by UniJoin for 10+ btc
Cna you explain why did you use Privnote website?
I saw in bitcointalk scam accusation there are fake phishing privnote websites that are changing addresses and stealing coins from people.

It would be best to hear Unijoin side of story before making any conclusions, but they are live since 2022 and I never heard something like this happening.

Their chat does not allow inserting attachments, various symbols like # ? " { } as well as messages longer than 1000 characters. Thus I could not insert the Letter of Guarantee text. The first thing that came to mind was to insert the Letter of Guarantee texts into a private note. This is a legitimate service and a legitimate domain if you didn’t know

Offline jessuni

• Monarch
  • Baby Steps
    • View Profile

« Reply #137 on: February 15, 2024, 10:38:57 AM »
Cna you explain why did you use Privnote website?
I saw in bitcointalk scam accusation there are fake phishing privnote websites that are changing addresses and stealing coins from people.

It would be best to hear Unijoin side of story before making any conclusions, but they are live since 2022 and I never heard something like this happening.

There is a lot of missing information here, and we cannot draw any conclusions about what really happened.
In addition to the lack of information, it increases my suspicion because user @jessuni changed the subject of this thread to "scammed 15+ bitcoins", while in the post itself, that amount was reduced to 10+ btc. 5 BTC is not such an insignificant number that you can easily lose it in a discussion.

Yes, we should wait for an official explanation from Unijoin.

Ok correct 15+. I wanted more anonymity here on the forum but apparently my attempt failed

Offline jessuni

• Monarch
  • Baby Steps
    • View Profile

« Reply #138 on: February 15, 2024, 10:43:11 AM »

I still find it strange that during his conversaion with the customer support agent he stated that he`s not asking Unijoin to return the coin (quoted below) - this is not something you would hear from someone who`s to have lost 10+ [BTC], even 0.1[btc] wouldn`t get that kind of reply unless the person is extremely rich.

~~~
 Im not asking you to return the money, but would you like to at least try to understand what happened.
~~~

There's nothing strange here.
After a series of successful mixes it was my own fault that I stopped checking the Letter of Guarantee and did not notice the substitution of the public key. Thus with this phrase I wanted to encourage them to at least somehow investigate what happened. But even this did not affect the adequacy of the support

Offline jessuni

• Monarch
  • Baby Steps
    • View Profile

« Reply #139 on: February 15, 2024, 10:48:44 AM »
Of course there remains the option of someone replacing the final tor node but considering that all this happened during one browser session this option looks fantastic. The easiest way to do this is for the site owner imo

I fully understand that a refund is unlikely but I would like to draw attention to this service so that other people do not fall for the same trick. I haven't encountered anything like this on other services

Online examplens

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1985
  • Premium Bitcoin Mixer
  • Last Active: Today at 01:45:33 PM
    • View Profile

Linux User Poll Starter 10 Poll Votes
« Reply #140 on: February 15, 2024, 10:50:06 AM »
Ok correct 15+. I wanted more anonymity here on the forum but apparently my attempt failed

You cannot describe the problem that has arisen so vaguely. This raises doubts about the accuracy of your claims. For us neutrals, it is very important to have precise and true information.

After a series of successful mixes it was my own fault that I stopped checking the Letter of Guarantee and did not notice the substitution of the public key. Thus with this phrase I wanted to encourage them to at least somehow investigate what happened. But even this did not affect the adequacy of the support

To me, it is certainly strange that someone would just state that the amount of more than half a million dollars does not have to be returned.

We definitely have to wait for an official response from Unijoin. As far as I can see, their Clearnet and Tor site are currently offline. There may be a problem here.
█████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MixTum.io
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
▀▄ Premium Bitcoin Mixer ▄▀
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX FREE
Up to 1mBTC
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████

Offline notblox1

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1721
  • Last Active: May 25, 2024, 10:29:39 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    Quick Poster Karma Bad Poll Voter
« Reply #141 on: February 15, 2024, 12:10:52 PM »
Their chat does not allow inserting attachments, various symbols like # ? " { } as well as messages longer than 1000 characters. Thus I could not insert the Letter of Guarantee text. The first thing that came to mind was to insert the Letter of Guarantee texts into a private note. This is a legitimate service and a legitimate domain if you didn’t know
Are you dumb or what?
I only told you that privnote has many fake domains recently, so it is clear that I know what real privnote is.
You are changing amount of bitcoins all the time, maybe you will lose 25 tomorrow, so your story is full of holes  ::)

We definitely have to wait for an official response from Unijoin. As far as I can see, their Clearnet and Tor site are currently offline. There may be a problem here.
I agree.
I dont know why they didnt create account here already.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #141 on: February 15, 2024, 12:10:52 PM »

Offline jessuni

• Monarch
  • Baby Steps
    • View Profile

« Reply #142 on: February 15, 2024, 12:45:28 PM »
Are you dumb or what?
I only told you that privnote has many fake domains recently, so it is clear that I know what real privnote is.
You are changing amount of bitcoins all the time, maybe you will lose 25 tomorrow, so your story is full of holes  ::)

I agree.
I dont know why they didnt create account here already.

Dumb it's only you here. Where did you see it and why did you even decide that I was using fake privnote somewhere? What does fake privnote have to do with it anyway?

Don’t mislead anyone, I only changed the amount once (unsuccessfully) because the amount was large and I felt maximum anonymity on this forum. In this case it absolutely does not matter whether it was 10, 15 or even 20 btc. In any case the amount was very large for possible scam or scam exit.

Offline jessuni

• Monarch
  • Baby Steps
    • View Profile

« Reply #143 on: February 15, 2024, 12:52:00 PM »

You cannot describe the problem that has arisen so vaguely. This raises doubts about the accuracy of your claims. For us neutrals, it is very important to have precise and true information.

To me, it is certainly strange that someone would just state that the amount of more than half a million dollars does not have to be returned.

my transaction will be easy to find if I give the exact amount or at least an approximate amount since there are not many such txs

Offline Fivestar4everMVP

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2080
  • Get Hot Mining Hot for free on Telegram
  • Referrals: 3
  • Last Active: May 25, 2024, 08:37:17 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Quick Poster Poll Starter Karma Bad
« Reply #144 on: February 16, 2024, 05:10:27 AM »
Well, there is absolutely nothing to argue about here, the thing is, we wait for UniJoin side of this story before drawing any conclusions, and I want to believe that the boss himself @icopress is already in contact with the management of unijoin .

But still, what worries me, or I find rather confusing, is the fact that someone loses 10 to 15 bitcoins to a service, had the opportunity of having a chat with the service's customer care, and he boldly tells the customer care that he doesn't wish for the money to be returned, but rather, the situation should be investigated, what exactly is the essence of investigating the situation when you don't want your money returned, 15 bitcoins today is almost $800,000 dollars, and I am surprised someone is comfortable losing such a hefty amount of money.

Com'on bud, if you have so much money, then 0.5 bitcoin to my wallet is already a life changing amount for me, it's my birthday today afterall, so, that could be a nice birthday gift from you to me 🤩
...HOT.app......Because.It's.Gonna.Be HUGE......Mine.HOT on Telegram...

IyemRoker

« Reply #145 on: February 16, 2024, 07:45:22 AM »
@notblox1 @examplens @Cantsay I know you are respected members of Bitcointalk and have a strong and clean reputation with many +Trusts, I don't want to add chaos to this UniJoin thread because only one member @jessuni has a statement that @jessuni has experienced something unexpected from the UniJoin service.

I saw that @jessuni is a new member at altcoinstalks but has very good dedication to the forum, I checked it in the chatbox and the admin gave @jessuni the Monarch badge which means @jessuni has donated 10.5 Ethereum or more to the altcoinstalks forum wallet.
Please check this :

The different types of Ranks & Membergroups: https://www.altcoinstalks.com/index.php?topic=14162.0
Patron / Royalty / Donors / VIP: https://www.altcoinstalks.com/index.php?topic=63.0
Eth forum altcoinstalks wallet : 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
Wallet ETH of @jessuni : 0x2C2eAbAF0Fc5DB98a906Ef92C1199CDEcF9c5755
Tx id from @jessuni for getting badge Monarch : https://etherscan.io/tx/0x6b7726ed6cf8761cde752b879872cde8c0e572a5b015e20ef549d7fefec97f11

This is like a very urgent trust bet, because it involves the Mixer Bitcoin project which has been operating for a long time, Teleported members who have a lot of +Trust , new altcoinstalks members who have donated 10.6 Ethereum to support the altcoinstalks forum.

PS: I don't want to make chaos worse in this thread and I need a press conference that is very real, honest and really has no problems. :)

Offline Cantsay

• Activity: 1051
  • [center]FOFF[/center]
  • Last Active: May 25, 2024, 02:56:01 AM
    • View Profile

10 Poll Votes Quick Poster 1000 Posts
« Reply #146 on: February 16, 2024, 11:37:42 AM »

This is like a very urgent trust bet, because it involves the Mixer Bitcoin project which has been operating for a long time, Teleported members who have a lot of +Trust , new altcoinstalks members who have donated 10.6 Ethereum to support the altcoinstalks forum.

As others have said - we really can’t say anything further until Unijoin comes to the forum and give their statement about what might have happened.

To be honest - at first I thought @jessuni was just a troll trying to gain attention but after seeing that he has acquired a VIP badge costing him 10.1 ETH I’m starting to think it’s true that he might encountered some issue while missing his coin. But without anything from Unijoin there’s nothing we can do other than speculate on the possible cause of the problem.
FOFF

Offline icopress

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1301
  • Trade Count: (+8)
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: May 25, 2024, 08:36:16 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    Quick Poster Karma Bad Karma Good
« Reply #147 on: February 16, 2024, 02:43:57 PM »
I notified UniJoin.

However, I think this is nonsense, especially since I have 2 letters of guarantee that I downloaded over the last week (accordingly, I used UniJoin twice). And all the information, including the key, matches what is indicated on the site.
MixTum.io
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
▀▄ Premium Bitcoin Mixer ▄▀
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
MIX FREE
Up to 1mBTC
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████

Offline jessuni

• Monarch
  • Baby Steps
    • View Profile

« Reply #148 on: February 16, 2024, 03:19:36 PM »
Now the main thread about this situation is here:

https://www.altcoinstalks.com/index.php?topic=317783

Offline paid2

• Activity: 1052
  • Referrals: 2
  • Last Active: May 24, 2024, 11:10:13 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    1000 Posts 10 Poll Votes Quick Poster
« Reply #149 on: February 18, 2024, 09:49:30 AM »
I will quote myself and dkbit98:

You don't have to answer anything and you clearly have enough money to buy stuff, so I could speculate that you are maybe coming from some competition mixer or maybe you are the fed.
I didn't saw a single proof so yeah, I have the full right not to believe in anything I read until I see something.
Cheers.

100%

I bet that we are with someone from another mixing service who is willing to pay to harm Unijoin's reputation.

I used Unijoin multiple times this week again, and I still never had any issue with it. I guess that some amounts I mixed would have attracted some "exit scammers", and I still received my funds as usual.

So OPs wall of text means nothing to me right now.