follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: What could 2024 look like for new altcoins?  (Read 4067 times)

Offline Jamal Aezaz

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1629
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: May 24, 2024, 09:40:50 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
    Badges: (View All)
    Quick Poster Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary
Re: What could 2024 look like for new altcoins?
« Reply #75 on: March 13, 2024, 07:58:02 PM »
Currently every new project is going well and i think that every altcoin will gives good profit to its investors. The coins of past are more stronger than newer so I think start investment by holding old coins.

Among altcoins Ethereum, Solana, Matic and BNB are good but new coins like AEVO and pepe will also play its important role during Bull season to make the people profitable. I think you should hold successful coins because some people choose new coins just because of greedy thoughts that it will give them quick profit but when time arrives then they realize that older coins would be more profitable than their selected one.
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX.NOW
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #75 on: March 13, 2024, 07:58:02 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Offline EthereumDev_

• Activity: 1049
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: May 19, 2024, 08:40:00 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    1000 Posts Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #76 on: March 13, 2024, 10:49:50 PM »
I also hold a similar opinion, especially since they are trying to link AI to the 3rd wave of the scientific and technological revolution, which will help overcome the global crisis. Let's see, time will tell. I think there will be significant development of tokens based on Solana, various oracles, etc.
Yes, you are right, as time develops, technology will continue to improve, so we as technology observers must keep abreast of the latest technological developments and are clearly willing to learn new things. Usually those who are lazy about reading the news will miss the latest information from technology that has started to develop AI.

Offline debra

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1676
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: May 05, 2024, 11:15:04 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #77 on: March 13, 2024, 11:57:49 PM »
We must be confident in the coins we buy to invest in, especially if you intend to invest for the long term, bitcoin and ethereum should be a priority. Luna's story left a deep impression on the minds of crypto fans, and some traumatized them.
If we invest in Bitcoin and Ethereum, we mustn't feel worried because they are the most secure coins for investment. We can feel worried if we invest in shitcoins, they can have no values if the teams disappear. This won't happen in Bitcoin and Ethereum because the creator is reputable person. Bitcoin and Ethereum also continue growing because they already have big market caps. Moreover, BTC is in ETF market already and ETH will be there soon.

...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Offline Gyrgen

• Legendary
  • Activity: 3183
  • Last Active: Today at 01:14:42 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 25
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Third year Anniversary
« Reply #78 on: March 16, 2024, 05:02:37 PM »
I also hold a similar opinion, especially since they are trying to link AI to the 3rd wave of the scientific and technological revolution, which will help overcome the global crisis. Let's see, time will tell. I think there will be significant development of tokens based on Solana, various oracles, etc.
Yes, you are right, as time develops, technology will continue to improve, so we as technology observers must keep abreast of the latest technological developments and are clearly willing to learn new things. Usually those who are lazy about reading the news will miss the latest information from technology that has started to develop AI.
It’s very difficult to keep track of everything, there is a very large flow of information and everything develops very quickly. You need to have a lot of free time. It’s good that there are forums like this where you can read consolidated information from different sources in much less time.

Offline DaNNy001

• Activity: 591
  • Anonymous Bitcoin Mixer
  • Last Active: May 20, 2024, 09:23:41 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    500 Posts Topic Starter Poll Voter
« Reply #79 on: March 16, 2024, 10:26:19 PM »
It is known to us that many new altcoins are entering all exchanges big and small. What new altcoins do you think will rule this year? Because the number of new projects decreased in the past few years, the only reason is that the number of scam project increased so due to which investors refrained from investing in new projects.
I don't think this year there is any decrease on new altcoin because just in the space of three days I have seen a mouth full of new project and coin springing up on exchanges and I am suprised because the coins just keep coming and I think this is due to the uptrend that the market is currently enjoying now, although just as these new coins are springing up so is there high chances for many of these coins to be scam so am already skeptical in trying to purchase any.

Offline TopT3ns

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1495
  • Last Active: May 21, 2024, 12:35:06 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
    too active, 25 Posts in one day Topic Starter 1000 Posts
« Reply #80 on: March 17, 2024, 06:20:05 PM »
I don't think this year there is any decrease on new altcoin because just in the space of three days I have seen a mouth full of new project and coin springing up on exchanges and I am suprised because the coins just keep coming and I think this is due to the uptrend that the market is currently enjoying now, although just as these new coins are springing up so is there high chances for many of these coins to be scam so am already skeptical in trying to purchase any.
New coins that have entered large exchanges such as Binance can certainly be said to be not scams and have teams and products that are sold well and structured, even requiring quite expensive listing fees to be listed on exchanges such as Binance. However, if new altcoins have not yet entered the major exchanges, you must remain vigilant and continue to DYOR.

Offline Gladitorcomeback

• Activity: 1139
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: May 23, 2024, 11:34:36 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    Search 1000 Posts Poll Voter
« Reply #81 on: March 17, 2024, 07:00:04 PM »

The market is becoming more and more saturated with time, and the pace with which new projects are entering the market will only increase over time. In all this happening, we as investors need to make sure we are choosing projects that have the potential to perform among the crowd and stay on top of the competition because as you said, there are a lot of new projects popping up every month, and with that happening, it becomes more difficult to choose the right ones.

When a market gets so highly saturated, scams and scammers will find their way into it because they know there will a lot of investors in the market that would invest in any project they see and they can take their money and run away after a month or so from the launch.
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #81 on: March 17, 2024, 07:00:04 PM »

Offline Rex067

• Activity: 97
  • Last Active: April 04, 2024, 11:22:57 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 10
    Karma Super active 50 Posts in one day too active, 25 Posts in one day
« Reply #82 on: March 17, 2024, 07:29:13 PM »
It is known to us that many new altcoins are entering all exchanges big and small. What new altcoins do you think will rule this year? Because the number of new projects decreased in the past few years, the only reason is that the number of scam project increased so due to which investors refrained from investing in new projects.
Well, to say for certain what 2024 has to bring for new altcoins , but there are many few things to keep in mind. The crypto market Is motorisouly volatile, so new altcoins could experience huge swings in value. It's very important to do your research and understand and also make informed decisions before investing.

Online lepbagong

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2829
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: Today at 03:45:19 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 27
    2500 Posts 50 Poll Votes Sixth year Anniversary
« Reply #83 on: March 17, 2024, 10:51:06 PM »
It’s very difficult to keep track of everything, there is a very large flow of information and everything develops very quickly. You need to have a lot of free time. It’s good that there are forums like this where you can read consolidated information from different sources in much less time.
We cannot deny that the development of renewable technology is very fast and cannot be prevented from continuing to develop. It's true that there are a lot of information facilities available and, of course, there are a lot of them, and you have to sort them out, so I really agree with the @gyrgen, who recommend being more active in forums like here, because everything is also available, and you can ask if you have difficulties or don't know.
But it's returned to the individual for everything, if I think it's all good.
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
MIXERO.IO
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
MIX.NOW
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████

Offline UNIVERSE

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1813
  • Last Active: May 24, 2024, 02:14:20 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Poll Votes
« Reply #84 on: March 17, 2024, 11:25:44 PM »
We cannot deny that the development of renewable technology is very fast and cannot be prevented from continuing to develop. It's true that there are a lot of information facilities available and, of course, there are a lot of them, and you have to sort them out, so I really agree with the @gyrgen, who recommend being more active in forums like here, because everything is also available, and you can ask if you have difficulties or don't know.
But it's returned to the individual for everything, if I think it's all good.
Yes, this forum is one of them. Indeed, in fact, there are many ways for us to see and get various information, including related to potential altcoins, or new altcoins. But unfortunately, not everyone is willing to really dig into it well enough. Moreover, new projects which usually become hype are very easy to attract attention, especially for newcomers who focus on making money quickly, as it is expected.

And unfortunately, not all of them want to reset first. or just read various information that is shared, on this forum or other media. to at least be a consideration for them to decide whether to enter the new altcoin or not. Yes, apart from all that, at least, we can be conscious here, at least we can better understand what we will do with new and old projects, based on various information obtained.

Offline I-Bit

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2213
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 09:57:44 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 24
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #85 on: March 17, 2024, 11:56:12 PM »
New coins that have entered large exchanges such as Binance can certainly be said to be not scams and have teams and products that are sold well and structured, even requiring quite expensive listing fees to be listed on exchanges such as Binance. However, if new altcoins have not yet entered the major exchanges, you must remain vigilant and continue to DYOR.
Not every coin in large exchanges can be trusted. There are still shitcoins there, they only last few months and disappear. So, there is no guarantee there is no scam coins in large exchanges. Even if the exchange like Binance has selected the coins in a tight way, but Binance can't guarantee how long the project exists. We must be always careful although it is a coin in large exchanges.

Online bitterguy28

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1215
  • Coinomize.biz | Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 02:55:43 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    1000 Posts 10 Poll Votes 500 Posts
« Reply #86 on: March 18, 2024, 10:18:55 AM »
Currently every new project is going well and i think that every altcoin will gives good profit to its investors. The coins of past are more stronger than newer so I think start investment by holding old coins.

Among altcoins Ethereum, Solana, Matic and BNB are good but new coins like AEVO and pepe will also play its important role during Bull season to make the people profitable. I think you should hold successful coins because some people choose new coins just because of greedy thoughts that it will give them quick profit but when time arrives then they realize that older coins would be more profitable than their selected one.
Yeah because the whole market is depending in the movement of Bitcoin but also there are several if not many new projects that only plans to shit investors.
I don't want to mention names but indeed new casino is risky when you can still support old coins in safer investment.

Offline Jating

• Activity: 832
  • Last Active: April 16, 2024, 01:46:46 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 9
« Reply #87 on: March 18, 2024, 11:25:13 AM »
Not every coin in large exchanges can be trusted. There are still shitcoins there, they only last few months and disappear. So, there is no guarantee there is no scam coins in large exchanges. Even if the exchange like Binance has selected the coins in a tight way, but Binance can't guarantee how long the project exists. We must be always careful although it is a coin in large exchanges.

Yes, because we know that this coins can only entered top tier if they are willing to pay the price. But it's not a guarantee that they are solid and not just another shitcoin or meme coins. But as far as making money, altcoins market is still the place to go. But there's a caveat for all of it, you really do need to DYOR before you invest, it's riskier that Bitcoin although the potential to make profits is higher. So there is a trade-offs. There could be P2E, or Metaverse or what called be the next hype in this bull run. It's up to us, there's no single point of entry here. Invest what you can afford to lose to mitigate.

▄█▀
▐█▄    ▄██▄    ▄█▀ ██                          ██
███   ▄████   ▄█▀ ▄▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄
███  ▄█▀███  ▄█▀ ██▌ ▄██▀▄▀██▌ █▀  ▄█▀       ▄██▌ ▄██▀ ▀▄
███ ▄█▀▐███ ██▀ ██▌ ▐███▀ ▄█▀    ▄█▀        ▄██▌ ▄██   ▄▀
▐██▄█▀  █████▀ ▐██  ███  ▐██   ▄█▀          ██▀  ██▌  ▄▀
 ▀██▀   ▀██▀    ▀█  ▀█   ▀█  ▄██▄▄▄▄▄▀▀  ██ ▀█    ▀███▀

Casino & Sports Betting
B O O S T E D
R E W A R D S

FOR CRYPTO PLAYERS
         ▐█▌                        ▄▄
▐██      ██ ▄▄  ▄   █▌ █████      ▄███▄
▐██     ▐█▌ ██  ██ ▐█   ▄██     ▄██████▄
██▌     ██ ▐█▌ ███▄█▌  ▄█▀     ▀▀▀██████▄
██▌ ██ ▐█▌ ██  ██▀██▌ ▄██▄▄      ▐███▌
██▌▄██▄██ ▐█▌ ██▌ ▀▀  █▀▀▀       ████
▐███████  ██  ▀▀            ▄   ▐███▌
▐███▀██         ▄▄▄▄████   ▐███▄████
 █▀
    ▄▄▄ ███ █████████   ████████▌
      ████ ███ ████▄███▌  ▐██ ▀▀███
     ▐███▌▐██▌▐████████   █▀      ▀
     ████████▌▐███▀▀▀▀   ▐▀
     ▀▀▀████▀ ████
▄██      ██▌▄██  ██▌▀██████▀██████ ██
███     ▐██ ██▌ ▐██ ▐██    ▐██    ▐█▌
███     ██▌▐██ ▄██▌ █████  █████  ██
███ ▄█ ▐██ ███████ ▐██    ▐██    ▐█▌
███▄█████ ▐██  ██▌ ██▄▄██ ██▄▄██ █████
▐███████  ██▌ ▐██ ▐██▀▀▀ ▐██▀▀▀  ▀▀
▐██▀ ▀▀  ▀▀▀
   ▄▄     ██   ▄   ▄ ████
      ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ██    ▐█▌▐█ ██ ██  ▄█▀
     █  █ █▄  ▐██    ██ █▌▐████▌ ▄█▀
     █  █ █   ▐██ ▄▄▐█▌▐█▌▐█ ██ ████▀
     ▀▀▀  ▀    ██▄████ ██ ▀▀
               ██████
               ██▀ ▀
BTC
ETH
LTC
DOGE
USDT
USDC
XRP
TRX
BNB
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW.
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████

Online lepbagong

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2829
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Last Active: Today at 03:45:19 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 27
    2500 Posts 50 Poll Votes Sixth year Anniversary
« Reply #88 on: March 20, 2024, 05:09:37 PM »

Yeah because the whole market is depending in the movement of Bitcoin but also there are several if not many new projects that only plans to shit investors.
I don't want to mention names but indeed new casino is risky when you can still support old coins in safer investment.
Bitcoin does play an important role for all coins, although there are also those that can move on their own, but it rarely happens. Sometimes they can do that.
I agree, I also don't propose dare to speculate about investing in new projects, if you don't really know who is involved in the project with accurate analysis, Because in fact, up to now, most [not all] have always committed fraud with the promise of multiple profits.
It is indeed more effective to invest in old coins that have potential and are quite widely available, rather than speculating.
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
MIXERO.IO
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
MIX.NOW
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████

Offline FOKA33

• Activity: 128
  • Last Active: May 11, 2024, 12:44:04 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 9
    100 Posts Mobile User Poll Voter
« Reply #89 on: March 21, 2024, 12:27:13 AM »
am not predicting the future because the market being volatile, though some expert believe In a new wave of altcoins that emerges In 2024 as the cryptocurency world begin to mature by bringing in innovations to the space.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG