follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: Rich Dad Poor Dad Author Robert Kiyosaki Advises Investors to Pay Attention to B  (Read 939 times)

Offline sirty143

• Mythical
  • Activity: 8718
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 19
  • Last Active: May 20, 2024, 03:36:37 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 27
    Badges: (View All)
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
Rich Dad Poor Dad Author Robert Kiyosaki Advises Investors to Pay Attention to Bitcoin Halving

Robert Kiyosaki, the author of Rich Dad Poor Dad, has advised investors to closely monitor Bitcoin’s upcoming halving, emphasizing that the event is fast approaching. The famous author recently revealed that he is $1 billion in debt but does not see it as his problem. He further shared that he uses debt as money to buy assets... See more for yourself here.

Your opinion is greatly appreciated.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline Faisal2202

• Activity: 924
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: May 27, 2024, 02:45:31 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    500 Posts Search Poll Voter
Yeah I read about his story of being in 1$ billion dollar debt, I was at first stunned to hear this news but when I watched the whole video of him of interview, I then realized the whole story that, when you are taking a loan you have to pay lesser tax in compare to the tax that you have to pay on your own money.

Many big markets do that, to save some funds. He is playing smart, but that's not something very big, because these big people always have ways to save funds, and this is one of the many techniques to do that. Well, for me it was new and astonishing also.

Besides all that, we should really care about halving, because most of the people mostly normies are taking ETF's approval as the only factor to drive the BTC price but they are not seeing the halving event. As, the circulating supply and mining supply don't have big difference now.
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX.NOW
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Online LogitechMouse

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1704
  • Coinomize.biz | Bitcoin Mixer | Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 01:35:43 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    Topic Starter 10 Poll Votes Linux User
~
Robert Kiyosaki, the author of Rich Dad Poor Dad, has advised investors to closely monitor Bitcoin’s upcoming halving, emphasizing that the event is fast approaching. The famous author recently revealed that he is $1 billion in debt but does not see it as his problem. He further shared that he uses debt as money to buy assets... See more for yourself here.

TBH, I don't care about what he's saying about Bitcoin, but he's still one of the best when it comes to investing, handling debt, and when it comes to real estate.
To share, he's one of the few influencers/investors that I used to watch online when I was still starting. I mean his advice is for me, helpful.

When I saw that he has a debt of $1 Billion, I said to myself "He can handle that one. I mean he knows how to make money. He knows how to use debt to make more money, and he can pay that amount in no time." Nevertheless, it's good to see that an influential person like him gives advises to us investors. As for the halving event, I don't expect a huge price increase a few days after the event happens. It will just be another day like the usual one. The effect of the event will be felt a few months after it happened. :)

Offline DabsPoorVersion

• Activity: 1123
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: May 27, 2024, 10:53:40 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    1000 Posts Karma Bad Poll Voter
~

TBH, I don't care about what he's saying about Bitcoin, but he's still one of the best when it comes to investing, handling debt, and when it comes to real estate.
To share, he's one of the few influencers/investors that I used to watch online when I was still starting. I mean his advice is for me, helpful.

When I saw that he has a debt of $1 Billion, I said to myself "He can handle that one. I mean he knows how to make money. He knows how to use debt to make more money, and he can pay that amount in no time." Nevertheless, it's good to see that an influential person like him gives advises to us investors. As for the halving event, I don't expect a huge price increase a few days after the event happens. It will just be another day like the usual one. The effect of the event will be felt a few months after it happened. :)
That is also what I like to learn from him. Despite having a significant amount of debt, he doesn't view it as bad debt. Instead, he considers it as good debt that brings him money. This is unlike other people who take on debt to purchase things to show off to other people. When it comes to halving event, history shows that it takes some time to take effect. However, I believe that history repeats itself and we will see another bull run not after the event, but once the halving has taken effect.
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Offline Rruchi man

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1475
  • Last Active: May 26, 2024, 12:17:41 AM
    • View Profile

Linux User Mobile User Karma Good
Me as an example and I am sure there are others like myself have stopped paying attention to this Mr, and any others like him. I always pity their followers, those who see them as mentors, people who take them so seriously that they cannot think for themselves in this age where are enough information available to shape your thinking properly. These people are already rich from other forms of investments and mostly only care about themselves. They will say anything at anytime and will not care how it is affecting the broke person who is following them and what they say so seriously.
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
MIXERO.IO
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
MIX.NOW
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████

Offline bitbit97

• Legendary
  • Activity: 4072
  • Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Last Active: May 27, 2024, 08:08:36 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
Me as an example and I am sure there are others like myself have stopped paying attention to this Mr, and any others like him. I always pity their followers, those who see them as mentors, people who take them so seriously that they cannot think for themselves in this age where are enough information available to shape your thinking properly. These people are already rich from other forms of investments and mostly only care about themselves. They will say anything at anytime and will not care how it is affecting the broke person who is following them and what they say so seriously.

True. He is not a financial analytic, he hasnt made any correct prediction so far, he is neither a good businessman in general (wikipedia say that all of his businesses are bankrupt). Even the book that is mentioned in topic name was written as a co-author. All the news that are related to Robert Kiyosaki sounds like "bla-bla-bla, and btw buy my book". He is just another influencer that is selling successful success through his book. That is it. What exactly he has told? What specific and unique information he has given? Pay attention to Bitcoin halving? Nothing new, as we all do this without his reminder or help.
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
MIXERO.IO
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
MIX.NOW
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████

Offline Don Pedro Dinero

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1657
  • Last Active: April 30, 2024, 03:21:47 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    10 Poll Votes Poll Voter Search

I don't usually listen to what he and other celebrities say about bitcoin either. And when it comes to financial advice, I don't think it's the best advice for the average joe. They are better for a more sophisticated type of investor who has as much self-control to be able to manage debt as he does.

As for the halving event, I don't expect a huge price increase a few days after the event happens. It will just be another day like the usual one. The effect of the event will be felt a few months after it happened. :)

Normally the effect of halving is felt gradually over months, not the next day, but today we already have a pre-halving event that pushes the price up: the approval of bitcoin ETFs in the US.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

Offline bhadz

• Activity: 1164
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: May 27, 2024, 09:01:55 PM
    • View Profile

Topic Starter 1000 Posts Karma
He invests in Bitcoin and surprised to see that he's got $1B although he openly promotes good debt and how one can skip taxes for having debts. I am in no way going to follow that path of having good debts, even they're good debts, not going to change that fact that it is still debt no matter what. I don't want something to think of that I've got this and that obligation that I need to pay at the due date, I prefer to have more peace of mind. But in regards to halving, we're all agreeing where this is going and that's the plan, to hold and wait.

Offline yhiaali3

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1843
  • Last Active: May 27, 2024, 07:54:08 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    10 Poll Votes Karma Bad Search
Yes, he knows how the game plays well in this debt -based economic system. He is an economist and this is his favorite game.

For the Bitcoin Halving Yes, it is a very expected event this year, especially after ETF approval, I expect that it will be a unique event for bitcoin this year because of its coincidence with approval, so personally I expect to see a great drama and that the year 2024 is the year of bitcoin par excellence.

Online joniboini

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1815
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 02:19:20 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
    Poll Voter Topic Starter Search
Still not sure what the relevance of his debt to Bitcoin halving. Is he saying that he has that much debt because he used it to buy Bitcoin, gold, etc so that others should follow what he did? That is a bit irresponsible IMO. Not everyone has the same capability to navigate that much debt without selling their assets. Besides, how will he guarantee that the gamble will pay off if it ever will? I still remember reading some people went bankrupt due to loans that they used to trade Bitcoin, which is more or less the same thing he did here. Maybe not as risky as doing derivative trade, but still a big gamble to take a hundred million dollar loan just for that. CMIIW.

Offline TomPluz

• Legendary
  • Activity: 4287
  • Last Active: May 27, 2024, 11:53:49 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 25
    Sixth year Anniversary Quick Poster 50 Poll Votes

Robert Kiyosaki is a very influential author and public figure most especially on finance and investments. Now, we know that since I can remember he is a Bitcoin supporter and enthusiast who tell people to take a focused look at Bitcoin as it can be a big tool in gaining financial freedom. And I think he is making a good advise here since we know that BTC is really poised to grow tremendously with the approval of ETF and the coming halving. Surely, one will not be losing some shirts here...but of course we should also be aware that everything we do always carry some risks and Bitcoin is no exemption.

Offline Z-tight

• Activity: 1019
  • Last Active: May 27, 2024, 06:43:29 PM
    • View Profile

1000 Posts Search Quick Poster
The BTC halving a big event in the network and i can see that Kiyosaki has given his own 2 cents about it, while it is great for investors to pay attention to events like the BTC halving and the approval of BTC spot etf in the u.s. market, they must also invest wisely and for the long term too.

Spot etf's have been approved and people are already moaning that the price has not started to rise, this should tell you how some investors think, they want quick money as fast as possible, but the network does not work like that and patience is so important.

Online robelneo

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1901
  • Last Active: Today at 12:25:08 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Sixth year Anniversary Quick Poster 10 Poll Votes
Robert Kiyosaki knows what he's saying he's books and advice have helped countless people to get out of poverty, people have a hard time believing in the power of Bitcoin because people like Betty make it hard for us, but Kiyosaki are better than these so-called investment advisers of all the things that Kiyosaki advised his followers, investing in Bitcoin will be the best he can give, Bitcoin will become a hundred times worth than its current price and I'm glad that people like Kiyosaki support investment to Bitcoin, he has an insight when it comes to investment.
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
MIXERO.IO
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
MIX.NOW
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████

Offline babo

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1672
  • Premium Bitcoin Mixer
  • Last Active: May 27, 2024, 06:41:33 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Poll Voter Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary
Its not easy to understand bitcoin if you are not a technician and study it well

Even so, not many people trusted bitcoin.

Coming from the open source movement, I understand the human dynamics behind the project

then thanks to the fact that I am a technician I can understand the code and the features, this helps a lot

but how do we explain it to the normal housewife? thats the point!!
█████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MixTum.io
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
▀▄ Premium Bitcoin Mixer ▄▀
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX FREE
Up to 1mBTC
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████

Offline AGM

• Activity: 500
  • Last Active: May 25, 2024, 05:36:55 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    500 Posts Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary
Rich Dad Poor Dad Author Robert Kiyosaki Advises Investors to Pay Attention to Bitcoin Halving

Various scholars have different demands regarding Bitcoin. Some are trying to become millionaires with Bitcoin and some are trying to pay off their big debts or something else. However, there is no doubt that Bitcoin will rise to a very high position with the increasing level of people's trust in Bitcoin. We've seen momentum halving in last bull markets, but one characteristic of Bitcoin is that it will cross its previous highs in bullish periods. This confidence is making people more attracted to Bitcoin.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG