follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Poll

What do you predict the BTC price at Halving 2024 will be?

$20K - 30K
$31K - 40K
$41K - 50K
$51K - 60K
$60k - 70K
$70K - 80K
$80K - 90K
$90K - 100K
> $100K

Author Topic: Predict BTC price at Halving  (Read 7054 times)

Offline Captain Corporate

• Activity: 1095
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: Today at 05:36:37 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    Badges: (View All)
    Search 1000 Posts 10 Poll Votes
Re: Predict BTC price at Halving
« Reply #90 on: February 26, 2024, 07:41:43 PM »
Once again we are thinking about something that would be harder and harder to predict the more we get closer. The reason is that when there is like 8 months to go, you give a big range, like 50k to 100k range, a huge one. However, the closer we get, the lower there range gets, it becomes something that will reach to 55k to 60k and so forth. This why I think we should consider it being something much harder. This is why I should avoid getting to make some predictions, it doesn't really feel like it would be something easy for me to do. As long as I can avoid it, there is really nothing to do about it.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #90 on: February 26, 2024, 07:41:43 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline debra

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1676
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: May 05, 2024, 11:15:04 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #91 on: February 26, 2024, 11:44:54 PM »
I think the price will be more expensive than what you mentioned because last year Bitcoin's highest price was $68k. It's impossible if this year the Bitcoin price doesn't print a new ATH price because what I know is that once every five years Bitcoin will always print its highest price. ETF is a bridge that, in my opinion, can make it easier for people who want to buy Bitcoin and will have quite a big influence when the halving approaches.
It is his right to guess the price $60k. Although the current ATH is $68k/$69k, I think it won't be passed very soon. I am sure in Bitcoin halving, Bitcoin may be still below the ATH. The price may be above $69k after few months of Bitcoin halving. Maybe at the end of the year, Bitcoin may cross $69k and will try to achieve a new ATH above $100k. But it is all only a prediction, there is no certainly about the ATH yet.

...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Offline Aanuoluwatofunmi

• Activity: 996
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 06:51:26 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
    Poll Voter 500 Posts Karma
« Reply #92 on: February 27, 2024, 11:39:13 AM »
There's no assurance that the bitcoin market price will be at $69,000 by the time of halving, we cannot presumed on what we are not sure of, it may be close or even ahead that all time high, but one thing that is certain is the experience with bullrun after the halving at anytime, while we should still expects more dips along all these periods because its going to be followed by extensive volatility.

Offline MrSpasybo

• Jedi
  • Activity: 16145
  • Premium Bitcoin Mixer
  • Referrals: 106
  • Last Active: Today at 04:41:47 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 33
    100 Poll Votes 15000 Posts Sixth year Anniversary
« Reply #93 on: February 27, 2024, 07:33:54 PM »
Once again we are thinking about something that would be harder and harder to predict the more we get closer. The reason is that when there is like 8 months to go, you give a big range, like 50k to 100k range, a huge one. However, the closer we get, the lower there range gets, it becomes something that will reach to 55k to 60k and so forth. This why I think we should consider it being something much harder. This is why I should avoid getting to make some predictions, it doesn't really feel like it would be something easy for me to do. As long as I can avoid it, there is really nothing to do about it.
Predictions are just an interesting part of the investment journey, because they always give us excitement and surprises. My goal when predicting is to express my personal opinion as logically as possible, then get feedback from the community, and finally create a basis to monitor the fluctuations of BTC price according to time, as a form of market analysis diary.

Although I was quite confident that BTC would reach $39K at Halving, I was really surprised by the strong price increase of BTC yesterday and today. We already have BTC at $57K, and there's no telling what price BTC might reach at the Halving. The market is stronger than all of us ^^

There's no assurance that the bitcoin market price will be at $69,000 by the time of halving, we cannot presumed on what we are not sure of, it may be close or even ahead that all time high, but one thing that is certain is the experience with bullrun after the halving at anytime, while we should still expects more dips along all these periods because its going to be followed by extensive volatility.
If BTC reaches $69K or above $69K at Halving 2024, this will be a new history for BTC and the market, as in previous cycles, BTC was only able to create ATH after Halving thanks to the momentum from the story of increased scarcity.

All my predictions are based on history so I will temporarily believe in history until we have new history. Anyway, watching the BTC price rise is really interesting!
█████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MixTum.io
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
▀▄ Premium Bitcoin Mixer ▄▀
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX FREE
Up to 1mBTC
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████

Offline Papusha20

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1240
  • Your Bitcoin Mixer
  • Last Active: March 31, 2024, 11:31:43 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 19
    1000 Posts Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary
« Reply #94 on: February 29, 2024, 08:57:05 AM »

No one can ever make an accurate decision on the price of Bitcoin because less will be more. Bitcoin price up down Hawaii religion or main sign, although before the halving Bitcoin found its rightful place. Now the more the Bitcoin price improves in the present, the more likely the next 2025 market will be to increase several times.

Offline MrSpasybo

• Jedi
  • Premium Bitcoin Mixer
    • View Profile

« Reply #95 on: February 29, 2024, 02:05:32 PM »
No one can ever make an accurate decision on the price of Bitcoin because less will be more. Bitcoin price up down Hawaii religion or main sign, although before the halving Bitcoin found its rightful place. Now the more the Bitcoin price improves in the present, the more likely the next 2025 market will be to increase several times.
Yeah, BTC has its own story and behavior so all our predictions, no matter how serious, are just jokes in the market. Anyway, all predictions about BTC price at Halving do not suggest any investment behavior, whether buying or selling. Let's keep an eye on BTC's price movements, if BTC can create a new ATH before the halving, things will really get extremely interesting!
MixTum.io
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
MIX FREE
Up to 1mBTC
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████

Offline Jamal Aezaz

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1667
  • Last Active: Today at 07:21:12 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
    Quick Poster Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary
« Reply #96 on: February 29, 2024, 06:17:44 PM »
Yeah, BTC has its own story and behavior so all our predictions, no matter how serious, are just jokes in the market. Anyway, all predictions about BTC price at Halving do not suggest any investment behavior, whether buying or selling. Let's keep an eye on BTC's price movements, if BTC can create a new ATH before the halving, things will really get extremely interesting!

The movement of bitcoin is totally unpredictable so we can just hold bitcoin and can target a price at which we have to sell our bitcoin but instead of this we are unable to do anything. This all is about the matter of market condition so when it can reach to 63k$ before halving so we can just predict that halving price will far more better than this. BTC will surely create new ATH and if it happens prior to halving then 100k$ price will easily be attain by bitcoin at the time of halving.

Market does not changes according to our prediction so yes it is consider as a joke only but when people see that price is going better then they are assuming the price of future according to previous year but now let's see that what will happen during coming halving.
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX.NOW
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #96 on: February 29, 2024, 06:17:44 PM »

Offline MrSpasybo

• Jedi
  • Premium Bitcoin Mixer
    • View Profile

« Reply #97 on: March 01, 2024, 09:09:59 PM »
The movement of bitcoin is totally unpredictable so we can just hold bitcoin and can target a price at which we have to sell our bitcoin but instead of this we are unable to do anything. This all is about the matter of market condition so when it can reach to 63k$ before halving so we can just predict that halving price will far more better than this. BTC will surely create new ATH and if it happens prior to halving then 100k$ price will easily be attain by bitcoin at the time of halving.

Market does not changes according to our prediction so yes it is consider as a joke only but when people see that price is going better then they are assuming the price of future according to previous year but now let's see that what will happen during coming halving.
To me, prediction has several interesting values:
1. Through data analysis, we have an overview of what happened in the past.
2. Predictions are made based on the assumption that history will repeat itself and what was identified in step 1 is what is happening to the market.

The prediction does not come with an order for the market, it is just a suggestion for a scenario for the market. And usually we have many scenarios to monitor and evaluate. Sometimes they exist for us to discuss and wait for the results!
MixTum.io
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
MIX FREE
Up to 1mBTC
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████

Offline LUCKMCFLY

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2000
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Last Active: Today at 07:07:48 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #98 on: March 01, 2024, 10:22:13 PM »

We are in events that are very triggerable in price so that bitcoin eventually goes to the moon, in this order of ideas we have the effect of the approved ETFs and secondly we see that we also have the Halving of Bitcoin , apart from this coupled with the fact that I believe that every 4 years we are experiencing a possible bullish run, so this can trigger things like that, therefore I wouldn't know what to say, I could say better than my price for the Next ATH will be there the order of $250k to $300k, this is if it is exploited with all the laws of the law and I think that if it goes Down a lot it will be $100k , that is what I can see in the next ATH, because it is always explosive.

Now if we hear Ourselves see Things, yes, we see there is great logic and that can make us skyrocket our expectations, that's why I say to bitcoin for now do Hodl , it's just Smarter, but of course, Each person is the Owner of their actions, of their money and they know what they can do.
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
MIXERO.IO
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
MIX.NOW
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Offline debra

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1676
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: May 05, 2024, 11:15:04 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #99 on: March 01, 2024, 11:28:09 PM »
It is impossible to make an accurate prediction. If it is a prediction, the chance to be true around 50% only. Maybe a prediction made by experts can have a better accuracy, but it won't be 100%. Bitcoin halving is the reason why Bitcoin price keeps increasing in the last few weeks. Until we reach 2025, I'm very sure that there will be more increases in Bitcoin price.

...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Offline MrSpasybo

• Jedi
  • Premium Bitcoin Mixer
    • View Profile

« Reply #100 on: March 02, 2024, 02:04:22 AM »
We are in events that are very triggerable in price so that bitcoin eventually goes to the moon, in this order of ideas we have the effect of the approved ETFs and secondly we see that we also have the Halving of Bitcoin , apart from this coupled with the fact that I believe that every 4 years we are experiencing a possible bullish run, so this can trigger things like that, therefore I wouldn't know what to say, I could say better than my price for the Next ATH will be there the order of $250k to $300k, this is if it is exploited with all the laws of the law and I think that if it goes Down a lot it will be $100k , that is what I can see in the next ATH, because it is always explosive.

Now if we hear Ourselves see Things, yes, we see there is great logic and that can make us skyrocket our expectations, that's why I say to bitcoin for now do Hodl , it's just Smarter, but of course, Each person is the Owner of their actions, of their money and they know what they can do.
I don't think I can predict the price of BTC accurately, all I do is rely on history and make the best possible prediction. This time might be different, as BTC could actually make a new ATH before the BTC halving in April.

I like your optimism and expectations for BTC's ATH at $250K-300K. I will keep a portion of my BTC to sell at that price range! For the time being, I'm still waiting for the price behavior at the Halving, it's really interesting and worth watching.
MixTum.io
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
MIX FREE
Up to 1mBTC
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████

Offline legend45

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1885
  • Last Active: May 26, 2024, 01:12:07 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Quick Poster Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #101 on: March 02, 2024, 10:25:29 AM »
It is impossible to make an accurate prediction. If it is a prediction, the chance to be true around 50% only. Maybe a prediction made by experts can have a better accuracy, but it won't be 100%. Bitcoin halving is the reason why Bitcoin price keeps increasing in the last few weeks. Until we reach 2025, I'm very sure that there will be more increases in Bitcoin price.

The price of bitcoin is very difficult to predict, but learning from our experience trying to predict the price of bitcoin at the halving is likely to be $70K, and bitcoin will reach a new ATH of $150K. It makes sense, we can set a sell target at that number.

Online kulkhan

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1502
  • Last Active: Today at 09:01:28 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 24
    Fifth year Anniversary Quick Poster Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #102 on: March 02, 2024, 12:11:27 PM »
BTC Spot ETF is the focus of crypto community attention, especially its impact on BTC and Altcoins price. I think whether it is pumb or dump, the impact is only in the short term, in the long term Bitcoin Spot ETF will be a big driving force for growth of the entire crypto market in next 2024 cycle.

Therefore, let's try to predict BTC price at halving, which is expected to take place in May 2024[1].

I will simple linear regression method with data of BTC Close price in the month of Halving in 2012, 2016 and 2020.
BTC Close price is predicted in May 2024 to be $77.5K, which means that BTC will create a new peak immediately after the BTC Spot ETF is approved, which is really bullish.

If use some suggestions from analyzing the entire BTC price history, results seem more realistic: Min = $28K, Medium = $40K, Max = $57.5K. $40K is located at Fibo 0.618, quite similar to BTC Close price at previous Halvings. I think this prediction is more reasonable and reliable, although it is not too Bullish.

I look forward to receiving your comments on the two cases I have in mind, and also want to know your own views and opinions on BTC price at upcoming Halving.

[1] Nicehash: Bitcoin halving countdown
We are seeing huge effect on cryptocurrency market causes of bitcoin halving. Now bitcoin price over $62k. It is first tine after 2021. Only 48 days left to halving. After long time bitcoin and altcoin Market showing positive.
Beside bitcoin ETF approval also affecting on cryptocurrency market. And near future bitcoin halving so market also being positive. I think it will continue even after halving. I believe 2025 year also will be positive and end of the 2025 Bitcoin price will minimum $150k.

Offline MrSpasybo

• Jedi
  • Premium Bitcoin Mixer
    • View Profile

« Reply #103 on: March 02, 2024, 03:21:28 PM »
We are seeing huge effect on cryptocurrency market causes of bitcoin halving. Now bitcoin price over $62k. It is first tine after 2021. Only 48 days left to halving. After long time bitcoin and altcoin Market showing positive.
Beside bitcoin ETF approval also affecting on cryptocurrency market. And near future bitcoin halving so market also being positive. I think it will continue even after halving. I believe 2025 year also will be positive and end of the 2025 Bitcoin price will minimum $150k.
This halving is different from previous ones, BTC increased sharply and nearly approached the old ATH right before the halving. Many traders are even waiting for BTC to create a new ATH before the halving, something BTC has never achieved in the past. Currently, my prediction of the $40K price zone at Halving was temporarily incorrect, so I focus on the $77.5K case.

Hope this prediction will come true and we will have an extremely strong bullrun. If this happens, BTC's ATH in 2025 may not be just $150K.
MixTum.io
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
MIX FREE
Up to 1mBTC
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████

Offline Learn Bitcoin

• Activity: 957
  • Last Active: Today at 05:35:45 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    Poll Voter 500 Posts Mobile User
« Reply #104 on: March 02, 2024, 03:46:57 PM »
This halving is different from previous ones, BTC increased sharply and nearly approached the old ATH right before the halving. Many traders are even waiting for BTC to create a new ATH before the halving, something BTC has never achieved in the past. Currently, my prediction of the $40K price zone at Halving was temporarily incorrect, so I focus on the $77.5K case.

I had voted for the 50K to 60K range and now I am wrong. BTC is now 60K range and we have more than six weeks in hand before the halving event. Six weeks is a long time. Bitcoin can change its movements within a single week. So, it is enough time to break the previous ATH. I guess whales already started buying BTC.

Altcoins aren't moving that much fast. But Meme coins are pumping as hell for now. If BTC moves sideways, we might see alt pumps. But, let's wait for now. I am still holding tight as it's only the beginning of the bull run.
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
MIXERO.IO
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██