follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Poll

What do you predict the BTC price at Halving 2024 will be?

$20K - 30K
$31K - 40K
$41K - 50K
$51K - 60K
$60k - 70K
$70K - 80K
$80K - 90K
$90K - 100K
> $100K

Author Topic: Predict BTC price at Halving  (Read 6862 times)

Offline MrSpasybo

• Jedi
  • Activity: 16066
  • Premium Bitcoin Mixer
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 106
  • Last Active: May 23, 2024, 09:48:21 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 33
    Badges: (View All)
    100 Poll Votes 15000 Posts Sixth year Anniversary
Re: Predict BTC price at Halving
« Reply #105 on: March 08, 2024, 07:25:08 PM »
I had voted for the 50K to 60K range and now I am wrong. BTC is now 60K range and we have more than six weeks in hand before the halving event. Six weeks is a long time. Bitcoin can change its movements within a single week. So, it is enough time to break the previous ATH. I guess whales already started buying BTC.

Altcoins aren't moving that much fast. But Meme coins are pumping as hell for now. If BTC moves sideways, we might see alt pumps. But, let's wait for now. I am still holding tight as it's only the beginning of the bull run.
Halving is still a few weeks away, BTC price may retest the $50K-60K zone, although I do not expect this to happen because it could create panic in the market and many ALTS will lose 50- 75% of current price. Whether we predict right or wrong, I believe they are all valuable experiences in the investment journey, which is my purpose in creating the poll.

I also expect BTC to move sideways in the next few weeks, which could cause investors to start abandoning BTC to look for more attractive opportunities with ALTS in the market. As long as BTC price continues above $60K, ALTS will receive positive impacts from new cash flow.

Currently MM also started to stop accumulating BTC[1], I hope they will soon pump ALTS.

[1] Upbit Making stops accumulating BTC: Altseason about to start?
█████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MixTum.io
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
▀▄ Premium Bitcoin Mixer ▄▀
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX FREE
Up to 1mBTC
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #105 on: March 08, 2024, 07:25:08 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Online armanda90

• Activity: 1160
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: Today at 01:19:07 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    Karma Good 1000 Posts Poll Voter
« Reply #106 on: March 08, 2024, 08:33:45 PM »
One month left before halving and bitcoin price success raise the new ATH, I believe with close halving bitcoin easily raise $80k and optimistic its not difficult price for bitcoin break out.
Current bitcoin price last several days keep stable and success on hold on the higher price I think not problem raise to $80k with one month left and have many days left before halving time coming. Wish not any bigger correction since one month left before halving and bitcoin price keep easy to raise the higher price, but I am little disappointed after bitcoin raise the new ATH still not has good progress with altcoin yet.

Offline debra

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1676
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: May 05, 2024, 11:15:04 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #107 on: March 08, 2024, 11:31:24 PM »
The price of bitcoin is very difficult to predict, but learning from our experience trying to predict the price of bitcoin at the halving is likely to be $70K, and bitcoin will reach a new ATH of $150K. It makes sense, we can set a sell target at that number.
Bitcoin price already crossed $70k today. We don't need to wait for a long time to see $70k. I think Bitcoin price may be almost $80k in the next month when the halving happens. After Bitcoin has crossed $70k, it must try to cross $75k in the near future. It can be above $75k in the next 1-2 weeks. Yes, the ATH around $150k is very possible to happen in 2025.

...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Offline Learn Bitcoin

• Activity: 918
  • Last Active: May 23, 2024, 06:00:47 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    Poll Voter 500 Posts Mobile User
« Reply #108 on: March 09, 2024, 04:27:20 PM »
Halving is still a few weeks away, BTC price may retest the $50K-60K zone, although I do not expect this to happen because it could create panic in the market and many ALTS will lose 50- 75% of current price. Whether we predict right or wrong, I believe they are all valuable experiences in the investment journey, which is my purpose in creating the poll.

If something bad does not happen in the coming weeks, I don't think BTC will fall below 60K. There are some positive and negative news on the market. The positive one is that ETF guys are buying more BTC through OTC deals, and the number is good enough. Even though OTC deals do not affect the market immediately, It's still good news.

The bad news I heard is US government moving their BTC and I don't know if they are planning to dump these coins on the exchanges. We may see a sell pressure if they decide to sell the BTC they have.
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX.NOW
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Offline Aanuoluwatofunmi

• Activity: 958
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: May 23, 2024, 10:41:06 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
    Poll Voter 500 Posts Karma
« Reply #109 on: March 09, 2024, 04:35:37 PM »
Since we have already achieved the bitcoin all time high now right before halving, we are likely to see nothing lower than $90,000 during the halving because we are already into the bullrun right before the halving started and after the halving, we may experience more than $150,000 upwards with the bitcoin market price, the more the markets seems bullish the more the realization on the expectations for the market price during halving.

Offline bayu7adi

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1207
  • Last Active: Today at 09:52:47 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    Karma Bad 1000 Posts Poll Voter
« Reply #110 on: March 09, 2024, 04:42:42 PM »
Bitcoin price already crossed $70k today. We don't need to wait for a long time to see $70k. I think Bitcoin price may be almost $80k in the next month when the halving happens. After Bitcoin has crossed $70k, it must try to cross $75k in the near future. It can be above $75k in the next 1-2 weeks. Yes, the ATH around $150k is very possible to happen in 2025.
Whatever the Bitcoin price is tomorrow until the halving, or at the end of this year, I don't mind it as long as it shows a green candlestick. I now prefer to see the market work itself out during the halving moment. It really makes a lot of holders gain profits, meaning that the more green candlesticks there are, the holders will not feel panic.

Whether it's 80k or 150k, I let BTC go wherever it wants, as long as it doesn't dump. A dump will just make a lot of people panic and it will really make it seem like the party is over. I want this party to continue until the end of the year or at least Christmas this year arrives.

Offline DAMKAR

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2000
  • Last Active: May 23, 2024, 03:05:09 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
« Reply #111 on: March 09, 2024, 06:03:56 PM »
Whatever the Bitcoin price is tomorrow until the halving, or at the end of this year, I don't mind it as long as it shows a green candlestick. I now prefer to see the market work itself out during the halving moment. It really makes a lot of holders gain profits, meaning that the more green candlesticks there are, the holders will not feel panic.

Whether it's 80k or 150k, I let BTC go wherever it wants, as long as it doesn't dump. A dump will just make a lot of people panic and it will really make it seem like the party is over. I want this party to continue until the end of the year or at least Christmas this year arrives.

Chances are this party will continue until Q1 next year, friends. because many predict bitcoin will touch a new ATH next year during the bullish season. I also don't really try to predict what the price of bitcoin will touch, I just always keep the market together, if I'm still sure it will go up I will keep holding my bitcoin.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #111 on: March 09, 2024, 06:03:56 PM »

Offline MrSpasybo

• Jedi
  • Premium Bitcoin Mixer
    • View Profile

« Reply #112 on: March 09, 2024, 08:25:35 PM »
If something bad does not happen in the coming weeks, I don't think BTC will fall below 60K. There are some positive and negative news on the market. The positive one is that ETF guys are buying more BTC through OTC deals, and the number is good enough. Even though OTC deals do not affect the market immediately, It's still good news.

The bad news I heard is US government moving their BTC and I don't know if they are planning to dump these coins on the exchanges. We may see a sell pressure if they decide to sell the BTC they have.
Yeah, recently the US government moved about $1B worth of BTC, but I think this selling force is not enough to negatively affect the growth trend of BTC. I myself do not expect BTC to retest $50K-60K, I only mention it because anything can happen in the market. What I expect is BTC's sideways movement and altseason to come.

Since we have already achieved the bitcoin all time high now right before halving, we are likely to see nothing lower than $90,000 during the halving because we are already into the bullrun right before the halving started and after the halving, we may experience more than $150,000 upwards with the bitcoin market price, the more the markets seems bullish the more the realization on the expectations for the market price during halving.
As optimistic as I am, I don't expect BTC to rise too quickly, which would of course be good for BTC holders, but it could also create an early crash as early as in 2024. I think a re-accumulation and cooling BTC's momentum by shifting money to ALTS would be better for the entire crypto market.
MixTum.io
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
▀▄ Premium Bitcoin Mixer ▄▀
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
MIX FREE
Up to 1mBTC
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████

Offline kulkhan

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1469
  • Last Active: May 20, 2024, 04:11:24 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 24
    Fifth year Anniversary Quick Poster Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #113 on: March 09, 2024, 10:44:50 PM »
yes we are seeing before having Bitcoin price create new ATH. I think bitcoin price will hit minimum $80k within Bitcoin halving. Now bitcoin price is near about $70k and we know more 38 days left to bitcoin halving. Withing this period Bitcoin price will up more and more and finally it will hit minimum $80k. Even it should be touch $100k. It will be very difficult but not impossible i think. Because we know previous halving history. Then also Bitcoin's price increased huge.

Offline I-Bit

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2213
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 09:57:44 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 24
« Reply #114 on: March 09, 2024, 11:56:29 PM »
yes we are seeing before having Bitcoin price create new ATH. I think bitcoin price will hit minimum $80k within Bitcoin halving. Now bitcoin price is near about $70k and we know more 38 days left to bitcoin halving. Withing this period Bitcoin price will up more and more and finally it will hit minimum $80k. Even it should be touch $100k. It will be very difficult but not impossible i think. Because we know previous halving history. Then also Bitcoin's price increased huge.
Yesterday, we saw it, Bitcoin reached a new ATH. It is for the first time that Bitcoin price can be above $70k. Honestly, I'm surprised to see it, I guess the ATH will be reached in the halving month (April). For the price $80k, it is no doubt to be reached as soon as possible. But we don't know when the exact time to see Bitcoin around $80k. Finally, it seems the price will cross $100k as you and all people dream.

Offline Dr.Bitcoin_Strange

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1202
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: Today at 10:30:47 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    1000 Posts too active, 25 Posts in one day 500 Posts
« Reply #115 on: March 10, 2024, 02:14:38 PM »
BTC Close price is predicted in May 2024 to be $77.5K, which means that BTC will create a new peak

Bitcoin already got to $69,900 this month and with such move, there is a very high possibility that the price might even get to $80k before the halving  or  a week after the halving. We are just a bucks away from $70k and if Bitcoin finally cross that Mark, it sure will get to $80k quickly before the halving day. 

Offline Google+

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1405
  • Last Active: May 19, 2024, 07:03:41 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    too active, 25 Posts in one day Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #116 on: March 10, 2024, 03:02:43 PM »
Yesterday, we saw it, Bitcoin reached a new ATH. It is for the first time that Bitcoin price can be above $70k. Honestly, I'm surprised to see it, I guess the ATH will be reached in the halving month (April). For the price $80k, it is no doubt to be reached as soon as possible. But we don't know when the exact time to see Bitcoin around $80k. Finally, it seems the price will cross $100k as you and all people dream.
It's true that the price of Bitcoin has finally reached a new ATH of $70k, but don't you think there's anything strange when you see the new ATH price after a long wait of around 4 years only at $70k? I see the price of Bitcoin every 4 - 5 years making a new ATH with a high distance that is quite far away, so it seems impossible if the price of Bitcoin just stops at $70k.

Offline Learn Bitcoin

• Activity: 918
  • Last Active: May 23, 2024, 06:00:47 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    Poll Voter 500 Posts Mobile User
« Reply #117 on: March 10, 2024, 04:25:26 PM »
Yeah, recently the US government moved about $1B worth of BTC, but I think this selling force is not enough to negatively affect the growth trend of BTC. I myself do not expect BTC to retest $50K-60K, I only mention it because anything can happen in the market. What I expect is BTC's sideways movement and altseason to come.

1 Billion is not a small amount of Bitcoin. This has a huge effect on the market. Also, I heard that miners are also dumping their Bitcoins on exchanges. So, we have two bad news at this moment. I am not sure If I should call it as bad news because it is obvious that miners will cash their profit during the bull run. Even though it's too early, but they have to pay bills for their rigs and electricity. Miners are in good profit for a couple of months since the fees has raised a lot and the difficulty increasing as well. yet, some of them thinking to sell some Bitcoin and buy more rigs!
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
MIXERO.IO
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
MIX.NOW
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Offline LogitechMouse

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1703
  • Coinomize.biz | Bitcoin Mixer | Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 10:16:07 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    Topic Starter 10 Poll Votes Linux User
« Reply #118 on: March 10, 2024, 04:33:39 PM »
I already voted > $60,000 I think a few weeks ago, and it seems that's what's happening right now.

If you look at the price of Bitcoin, you will see that Bitcoin has tried to surpass it's previous ATH multiple times, but there are many sellers at that price hence, we're seeing the price of it going down. The good thing is that the amount of sellers at that price is going down because they're being liquidated, and the amount of buyers keeps increasing that's why we are seeing the price of Bitcoin reaching $70,000 for the first time.

TBH, I will not be surprised if Bitcoin will stay above $70,000 for this month. If that happens, more and more might still buy Bitcoin hoping that they will still make profit.

Offline MrSpasybo

• Jedi
  • Premium Bitcoin Mixer
    • View Profile

« Reply #119 on: March 10, 2024, 05:29:30 PM »
I already voted > $60,000 I think a few weeks ago, and it seems that's what's happening right now.

If you look at the price of Bitcoin, you will see that Bitcoin has tried to surpass it's previous ATH multiple times, but there are many sellers at that price hence, we're seeing the price of it going down. The good thing is that the amount of sellers at that price is going down because they're being liquidated, and the amount of buyers keeps increasing that's why we are seeing the price of Bitcoin reaching $70,000 for the first time.

TBH, I will not be surprised if Bitcoin will stay above $70,000 for this month. If that happens, more and more might still buy Bitcoin hoping that they will still make profit.
BTC's impressive price increase and new ATH have surprised investors, and I believe we are entering a strong bullrun. Investors are optimistic and expect the continued increase in price of BTC and the growth of the entire crypto market. They are continuing to buy BTC and keep the BTC price around $70K instead of letting the BTC price retest the support zones below to consolidate the uptrend.

Currently, perhaps my prediction of BTC price at halving in the $30K-40K range is no longer accurate. I will monitor the remaining case that I do not have much hope for, which is that BTC could reach $77.5K. . Hope I will have enough luck with this prediction.