follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: HODLing Altcoins  (Read 13799 times)

Offline LUCKMCFLY

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2000
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: Today at 08:11:00 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Badges: (View All)
    Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
Re: HODLing Altcoins
« Reply #90 on: February 07, 2024, 10:59:16 PM »
My Altcoins experience didn't have a very strong influence on my mind because when I got altcoins for free I immediately sold them.
Maybe in the past on altcoinstalks there were also some bounties that paid with altcoins and now there are still those, but when I got the tokens I immediately sold them.
I don't have a good experience holding altcoins because I have a very busy real job and have a wife at home and need a lot of living expenses to survive in this real world. Maybe it will feel different for those who are not married and don't have a wife.

Hold reward from bounty is very risky. Because I see many bounty coins are worthless at the next several years. Why we must hold the altcoin from bounties. I think signature campaign which paid in BTC is better to hold than you hold altcoin from bounty. If we want hold altcoin, I suggest you hold top coins,  not from bounty.
I think the same, when things are tried to be made better, because we are witnesses that they must be done so that we have the best possible in rewards, epro is as it says, if they pay the rewards we must do everything possible to take advantage of everything that is It is in our hands to change them at once and that it does not remain there until it expires, because it is very unpleasant to hodl to a token or a reward that at one time is worth I don't know about $50 and then at the same time you want to change it it is worth 5usd, that is something to be very angry about, we must always be very intelligent in the crypto world, we cannot miss opportunities.

To make the difference at all times we don't have to have a plan, if it's a signature reward or something like that, let's know about tokens, there's no need to think about it, you don't have to get too attached or even ask it hodl, I like this forum because they have very There are ptions to see the altcoins and how or what is the most Advisable thing to do with them or not and that I am very Pro-Bitcoin.
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX.NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #90 on: February 07, 2024, 10:59:16 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Offline Mr. Magkaisa

• Activity: 866
  • Last Active: May 22, 2024, 04:10:08 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    500 Posts Poll Voter Quick Poster
« Reply #91 on: February 08, 2024, 10:47:03 AM »
Newbies are not usually advised to go into trading while they don't have proper knowledge yet about cryptocurrencies. Before anyone can start trading, they must have good knowledge about cryptocurrencies, liquidity, volatility, security risks and precautions, and lastly, fund management.

A trader who doesn't have good knowledge about the volatility of so many alt coins can just invest in any kind of random coin and get liquidated instantly. Some newbies don't know about the term liquidation. If a trader doesn't even know the meaning of some trading terms and words, how can they perform very well in trading?

Another thing I want to talk about is the way some newbies ingage in trading all kinds of coin pairs; they don't only relay on two or three pairs, but you will see them jumping from one pair to another. For example, some traders only trade Bitcoin/USDT and ETH/USDT and make a profit, while others trade different pairs every day and run into losses.

That's why a good suggestion for newbies is not to make hasty decisions when conducting trading in crypto businesses. It's hard to convince the newbies because they were just hyped without doing any research about cryptocurrency or Bitcoin.

Although all they know is that it is good to hold, they don't know if the coin they are holding has real potential or not, except for Bitcoin, which we know is proven and tested in this field.

Offline KingsDen

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1581
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: Today at 12:20:24 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    Search Poll Voter 1000 Posts
« Reply #92 on: February 08, 2024, 03:20:15 PM »
I don't hold altcoins. The only altcoin I have held for 2 years now is Shiba . And I didn't intentionally hold it. It is just that it crashed on me and I have been holding it right from the last bull run and I am currently in almost -80% losses. I cannot seem at lose and I just keep holding till the next bull run if something miraculous can happen.

The only altcoins that have the capacity to be held for long time is Ethereum and BNB. Others are yet to prove themselves.

Offline IvugeoEvolutionCoin

• Activity: 740
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: May 21, 2024, 11:50:22 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Poll Voter 500 Posts Fifth year Anniversary
« Reply #93 on: February 09, 2024, 11:58:50 PM »
That's why a good suggestion for newbies is not to make hasty decisions when conducting trading in crypto businesses. It's hard to convince the newbies because they were just hyped without doing any research about cryptocurrency or Bitcoin.

Although all they know is that it is good to hold, they don't know if the coin they are holding has real potential or not, except for Bitcoin, which we know is proven and tested in this field.
The advice not to rush into crypto trading is especially important for beginners. Taking decisions without adequate research and knowledge can result in huge losses. Many beginners get hypnotized by the hype and potential for huge profits in crypto without understanding the risks. They just want to “hold” the coin without knowing whether it has potential or not.

Offline legend45

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1860
  • Last Active: May 22, 2024, 04:50:26 PM
    • View Profile

Quick Poster Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #94 on: February 10, 2024, 06:03:32 AM »

The advice not to rush into crypto trading is especially important for beginners. Taking decisions without adequate research and knowledge can result in huge losses. Many beginners get hypnotized by the hype and potential for huge profits in crypto without understanding the risks. They just want to “hold” the coin without knowing whether it has potential or not.

Experience needs along time to gain it. So, It's nature for newbies if they just know hype of the coins. They didn't know about anything in crypto, they should learn about crypto, project, man behind the team.
I'm not a senior investor,  At the beginning I started to learn about crypto and asked to other .  For newbies, just hold top coins is good way to do. Don't buy because hype and FOMO

Offline $crypto$

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1799
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: May 22, 2024, 06:01:17 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    Third year Anniversary Karma Good 1000 Posts
« Reply #95 on: February 10, 2024, 01:43:58 PM »
Experience needs along time to gain it. So, It's nature for newbies if they just know hype of the coins. They didn't know about anything in crypto, they should learn about crypto, project, man behind the team.
I'm not a senior investor,  At the beginning I started to learn about crypto and asked to other .  For newbies, just hold top coins is good way to do. Don't buy because hype and FOMO
Hype and FOMO are one of the problems in the cryptocurrency world: many people have become victims of these two factors, and most of the victims are people who are new to cryptocurrencies.

We can't blame them, because I think the cause is the lack of knowledge they had at the time. But with experiences like that, they can learn more and try to deepen their knowledge on how to invest in this cryptocurrency.

Everything comes with experience, but it takes a long time to gain experience. And they may have to go through difficult times.

Offline de_prof

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1519
  • Last Active: May 21, 2024, 12:49:06 AM
    • View Profile

Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 1000 Posts
« Reply #96 on: February 13, 2024, 02:17:01 AM »

We can't blame them, because I think the cause is the lack of knowledge they had at the time. But with experiences like that, they can learn more and try to deepen their knowledge on how to invest in this cryptocurrency.

Everything comes with experience, but it takes a long time to gain experience. And they may have to go through difficult times.

agreed, experience needs along time to gain. We can't blame newbies, maybe at the past when we come to crypto world we also just read about hype and FOMO, didn't know how to research and analysis the coins and projects.
I also agree with several opinions above, better to buy top coins if we don't have knowledge about crypto.
I also hold BTC, ETH, BNB, XRP, SOL and lately I bought DOT.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #96 on: February 13, 2024, 02:17:01 AM »

Offline Geey

• Activity: 933
  • Binance #SWGT and CERTIK Audited
  • Referrals: 3
  • Last Active: May 02, 2024, 01:35:52 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
« Reply #97 on: February 13, 2024, 03:50:18 AM »
I don't hold altcoins. The only altcoin I have held for 2 years now is Shiba . And I didn't intentionally hold it. It is just that it crashed on me and I have been holding it right from the last bull run and I am currently in almost -80% losses. I cannot seem at lose and I just keep holding till the next bull run if something miraculous can happen.

The only altcoins that have the capacity to be held for long time is Ethereum and BNB. Others are yet to prove themselves.
If you are holding an altcoin then the price of the altcoin you are holding experiences a price decline and also you are experiencing a very large loss of 80% in conditions like this it is better for you to hold it until you have no loss or gain.. holding the altcoin system is better short term than long term and we have to monitor it all the time so that if there is a price increase or vice versa you can take quick action.
SWG.IO.
Smart World
Global Token
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄██▄
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄██████▄
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄██████████▄
▒▒▒▒▒▄█████▀▒▒▀█████▄
▒▒▒▒▒▀██▒▒▒▄▄▒▒▒▀█▀▒▒▒
▄███▄▒▒▒▒▒▄████▄▒▒▒▒▒▄███▄
▀██▀▒▒▒▒▒▀████▀▒▒▒▒▒▀██▀
▒▒▒▒▒▒▄██▄▒▒▀▀▒▒▄██▄
▒▒▒▒▒▀█████▄▒▒▄█████▀
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀██████████▀
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀██████▀
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀██▀
BINANCE
#SWGT
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
.BUY NOW.
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███  ICOHOLDER  ███
✅ TOP-3 PRE-SALE
✅ 4.45 RATING

Offline Geey

• Activity: 933
  • Binance #SWGT and CERTIK Audited
  • Referrals: 3
  • Last Active: May 02, 2024, 01:35:52 PM
    • View Profile

« Reply #98 on: February 13, 2024, 03:56:20 AM »
Hype and FOMO are one of the problems in the cryptocurrency world: many people have become victims of these two factors, and most of the victims are people who are new to cryptocurrencies.

If a beginner invests in crypto without much knowledge about the world of crypto, it will make him confused about investing and will even make him fall, that's why in investing we have to understand everything and also have to learn more or seek more knowledge. otherwise a beginner will reduce failure in his investment.
should we turn on crypto development? I don't think so, because that's the mistake of beginners who don't want to learn about crypto and the world of the crypto market.
SWG.IO.
Smart World
Global Token
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄██▄
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄██████▄
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄██████████▄
▒▒▒▒▒▄█████▀▒▒▀█████▄
▒▒▒▒▒▀██▒▒▒▄▄▒▒▒▀█▀▒▒▒
▄███▄▒▒▒▒▒▄████▄▒▒▒▒▒▄███▄
▀██▀▒▒▒▒▒▀████▀▒▒▒▒▒▀██▀
▒▒▒▒▒▒▄██▄▒▒▀▀▒▒▄██▄
▒▒▒▒▒▀█████▄▒▒▄█████▀
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀██████████▀
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀██████▀
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀██▀
BINANCE
#SWGT
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
.BUY NOW.
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███  ICOHOLDER  ███
✅ TOP-3 PRE-SALE
✅ 4.45 RATING

Offline Bitcoin_people

• Activity: 708
  • Ramadan Mubarak ☀️
  • Last Active: April 09, 2024, 10:08:25 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 18
    500 Posts Quick Poster Signature
« Reply #99 on: February 13, 2024, 05:50:42 AM »
If you are a smart savvy investor then never invest in Altcoins. People who invest always invest in good coins and plan for long term. If you are an investor who invests in Altcoins then it will not be good for your money at all and you will always have the fear of losing your money. Altcoins are not for long term investment but you can invest in Bitcoin it will always give you financial stability and profit. Because investing in Bitcoin is not risky, but when you invest in Altcoins it will always be risky, so always invest with thought while investing.

Offline Rubel007

• Activity: 1102
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: May 22, 2024, 08:51:22 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    1000 Posts 10 Posts First Post
« Reply #100 on: February 13, 2024, 12:44:53 PM »

Those experienced in crypto differ but there are many investors who are encouraged to invest in crypto only by advice from others or little knowledge. People who don't have the knowledge to judge how good or bad a project is can never expect anything good from crypto. If those investors choose to keep altcoins in their investments, it is entirely risky. Investing in altcoins can be profitable but in this case an investor must choose good coins. There are some altcoins in which the investor has a high chance of losing, while there are some in which the investor can get good returns over a long period of time. We know that Bitcoin is the best investment to invest in but investing in altcoins is also not bad for enough money and various reasons. Ether and BNB, XRP Ada these coins are reliable enough to invest.

Offline $crypto$

• Legendary
    • View Profile

« Reply #101 on: February 13, 2024, 01:42:15 PM »

agreed, experience needs along time to gain. We can't blame newbies, maybe at the past when we come to crypto world we also just read about hype and FOMO, didn't know how to research and analysis the coins and projects.
I also agree with several opinions above, better to buy top coins if we don't have knowledge about crypto.
I also hold BTC, ETH, BNB, XRP, SOL and lately I bought DOT.
Exactly, it is undeniable that many of us who have been in this crypto space for a long time may have started from the hype, how many coins exploded and became the attention of many people, which may have raised curiosity about what cryptocurrency is.

And it is not impossible that many of us who initially felt the loss at the beginning of crypto, but now can be much better. That is the result of experience and knowledge that continues to grow. with a note that we must also continue to update our knowledge over time.

Offline elbans89

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1575
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: March 24, 2024, 05:24:22 PM
    • View Profile

Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Topic Starter
« Reply #102 on: February 13, 2024, 06:57:34 PM »

Exactly, it is undeniable that many of us who have been in this crypto space for a long time may have started from the hype, how many coins exploded and became the attention of many people, which may have raised curiosity about what cryptocurrency is.

And it is not impossible that many of us who initially felt the loss at the beginning of crypto, but now can be much better. That is the result of experience and knowledge that continues to grow. with a note that we must also continue to update our knowledge over time.

At first I got to know crypto from being a bounty hunter on the BTT forum, and heard the hype about the coin and I bought it.  Thank God, I made a lot of profit. 
But in the following years, I experienced losses due to wrong analysis and greed.
Knowledge and experience can be gained through loss.  Quite annoying but I learned from it.
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Offline $crypto$

• Legendary
    • View Profile

« Reply #103 on: February 14, 2024, 01:32:36 PM »

At first I got to know crypto from being a bounty hunter on the BTT forum, and heard the hype about the coin and I bought it.  Thank God, I made a lot of profit. 
But in the following years, I experienced losses due to wrong analysis and greed.
Knowledge and experience can be gained through loss.  Quite annoying but I learned from it.
Well, experiences like this will actually be very valuable for us. Don't let us think that only good experiences, but bad experiences will make us better. I believe that successful people are people who have experienced bad experiences which ultimately made them better for the future.

Your experience illustrates that you are a person who can learn from experience, and that is what is needed. I have also experienced the same thing, ignorance, greed are things that have not escaped my experience, and that makes me even better now.

Offline pacar_tiri

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2000
  • Last Active: May 20, 2024, 09:57:01 AM
    • View Profile

Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Topic Starter
« Reply #104 on: February 14, 2024, 03:46:23 PM »
Unfortunately, currently there are no coins like that anymore, and many people are turning to airdrop because their targets are increasing due to very high community support. When the project that is being built starts to enter the airdrop community, it will provide many users. and, of course, improving developers to get users very quickly.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG