follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: Hold and trade which is best for you?  (Read 14499 times)

Online milewilda

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1601
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: Today at 08:38:00 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    Badges: (View All)
    Poll Voter Topic Starter Search
Re: Hold and trade which is best for you?
« Reply #90 on: February 16, 2024, 08:13:56 PM »

Trading doesn't have to be done every day, but what you need to pay attention to is that when trading, you have to be able to control your emotions and, as far as possible, not be influenced by price movements on the exchange. Long-term trading in clear coins such as Bitcoin and Ethereum is an important consideration to make a profit with peace of mind.

It's good mate, I agree with you trading is not everyday, we can do it if we have free time and the market movement is good.
Traiding needs good experience and emotional control. Because It's not easy to say, we should did it for along years.

Trading at any time does not dictate to traders. As long as we want to do trading activity, we can do it. Let's just do it with deep knowledge, and don't do it with a lack of knowledge or idea in this matter.

So as traders, we also need to know whether we are long-term or short-term traders, although we can do this at the same time depending on the capability that we also have.
Market is open 24/7 on which this isnt something that like on Forex/stocks on which there's an opening and closing. So when it comes on applying some strategies then i dont see for it to be
that something that will really be that correlated to each other. In questions about holding and trading actively then it would really be that definitely be just that depending into someones peference on which we know that skills and capability would really be that entirely be depending into each individual and this is why results and outcomes would really be that entirely
be different to each other. Stick into something which works best for you and never ever intend to mimic out others success or on how they do trade because
it would really be making you desperate.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #90 on: February 16, 2024, 08:13:56 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline Litzki1990

• Activity: 962
  • Last Active: May 26, 2024, 08:49:01 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
    500 Posts Topic Starter Karma Good
« Reply #91 on: February 17, 2024, 04:43:21 AM »

In trading, you need to sit in front of the monitor for a long time to observe charts and candles, but in the case of holding, there is no such problem because in the case of holding, you only invest and can hold it for a long time, in this case, you do not need to monitor the market much. But since I have enough time I try to take some trades every day besides holding. Maybe sometimes the trade goes against me but I wait and sell when there is some profit.

You're righte ,trading needs more time to do, we have to monitor the   market. If we don't have time , better to be a holder. I'm not a trader, but just a holder.  but In weekend when I'm free I did trading. I want to  a professional trader, but don't have time to learn it.
It is definitely possible to become a good quality trader in addition to holding if you have enough interest. Time is not a big issue, apart from sleep, work, sports, you must have 2 to 3 hours of free time in 24 hours and you have to use these two to three hours. If we can practice normally for two to three hours a day and do it consistently then we can definitely gain enough knowledge about trading. When we can gain enough understanding about trading, we can spend the time we used to learn and trade, so that we can think of ourselves as a successful investor as well as a successful trader. We need willpower and good planning, if we have these two in us then all kinds of work is possible for us.

Offline legend45

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1885
  • Last Active: May 26, 2024, 01:12:07 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Quick Poster Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #92 on: February 17, 2024, 01:34:23 PM »

we can practice normally for two to three hours a day and do it consistently then we can definitely gain enough knowledge about trading. When we can gain enough understanding about trading, we can spend the time we used to learn and trade, so that we can think of ourselves as a successful investor as well as a successful trader. We need willpower and good planning, if we have these two in us then all kinds of work is possible for us

Good advice to train us in trading, to gain sufficient knowledge.  By learning to look at the market 2-3 hours per day, unfortunately I don't have much time because I'm busy in the real world.  This is my reason why I focus more on holding.

Offline doc

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1867
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 03:27:21 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
« Reply #93 on: February 17, 2024, 10:26:43 PM »

we can practice normally for two to three hours a day and do it consistently then we can definitely gain enough knowledge about trading. When we can gain enough understanding about trading, we can spend the time we used to learn and trade, so that we can think of ourselves as a successful investor as well as a successful trader. We need willpower and good planning, if we have these two in us then all kinds of work is possible for us

Good advice to train us in trading, to gain sufficient knowledge.  By learning to look at the market 2-3 hours per day, unfortunately I don't have much time because I'm busy in the real world.  This is my reason why I focus more on holding.

Learning to become an expert and professional takes time, by trying to learn 2-3 hours per day we will be able to become a professional trader in the next 3 years.  Because becoming a professional trader is not easy, it takes experience and a long time to learn.

Offline I-Bit

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2213
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 09:57:44 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 24
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #94 on: February 17, 2024, 11:59:19 PM »
Learning to become an expert and professional takes time, by trying to learn 2-3 per day we will be able to become a professional trader in the next 3 years.  Because becoming a reliable trader is not easy, it takes experience and a long time to learn.
What do you mean by learning 2-3 per day? I don't think it must be 2-3 per day.  ;D
Everyone has their own way in learning, there is no exact way in learning. Sure, we must learn everyday to get maximum results. However, to be a professional trader, it must take for months or years. It can be few months, or few years. There is no exact time to be a professional traders/investors.

« Last Edit: February 18, 2024, 12:01:20 AM by I-Bit »

Offline doc

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1867
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 03:27:21 PM
    • View Profile

« Reply #95 on: February 18, 2024, 03:19:34 AM »
Learning to become an expert and professional takes time, by trying to learn 2-3 per day we will be able to become a professional trader in the next 3 years.  Because becoming a reliable trader is not easy, it takes experience and a long time to learn.
What do you mean by learning 2-3 per day? I don't think it must be 2-3 per day.  ;D
Everyone has their own way in learning, there is no exact way in learning. Sure, we must learn everyday to get maximum results. However, to be a professional trader, it must take for months or years. It can be few months, or few years. There is no exact time to be a professional traders/investors.

I don't have many time to learn trading mate, So I  just talk about what I can do in crypto world. Trading  needs along time to do, learn and always focus monitor the market.
it's the reason why I prefer in hold than trade, I'm really busy in my live.

Offline TopT3ns

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1495
  • Last Active: May 21, 2024, 12:35:06 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
    too active, 25 Posts in one day Topic Starter 1000 Posts
« Reply #96 on: February 22, 2024, 02:54:32 PM »
I don't have many time to learn trading mate, So I  just talk about what I can do in crypto world. Trading  needs along time to do, learn and always focus monitor the market.
Yeah learning to trade will be more fun when you do it directly, meaning you have to read and be careful about every action you choose, and as much as possible, only make trades that only buy coins and wait until the price rises to sell and withdraw profits when the price has risen.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #96 on: February 22, 2024, 02:54:32 PM »

Offline DAMKAR

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2000
  • Last Active: May 26, 2024, 11:38:29 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
« Reply #97 on: February 22, 2024, 03:12:39 PM »

Yeah learning to trade will be more fun when you do it directly, meaning you have to read and be careful about every action you choose, and as much as possible, only make trades that only buy coins and wait until the price rises to sell and withdraw profits when the price has risen.

We have to try both until we are convinced to focus more on hold or trader. because being a trader also requires time to learn and gain experience. Personally, I'm more suited to Hold. If it's a simple trader like you said, just buy and set a sell target, maybe I can do it, but not as a professional trader.

Offline LUCKMCFLY

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2000
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Last Active: Today at 05:16:55 AM
    • View Profile

Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #98 on: February 22, 2024, 05:13:58 PM »

It's true, sometimes things can seem hard to learn, but you know, it's never too late to learn, if you want to learn trading, do it, even if it's slow, I've seen that as long as our brain is active, because we have to do that kind of thing. things, I don't know but there are times when we don't take advantage of our power, I want to learn like 4 languages and I'm going to achieve that, to learn trading I did it in 1 week, but that was intensive, in 1 week what I did was read 10 books, and among those I read a lot about Wyckoff, Livermore and I learned about investments by reading authors like Warren Buffet, I even read books by Trump and Kiyosakii, as well as Elliot waves and how they can be applied.

I did that because my friends knew a lot about it, even the friends who helped me a lot to pass the subjects and it was not possible that I had stayed so long, when I saw, they had been very lucky and did not know that much, but it is never late.
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX.NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Offline Sim_card

• Activity: 914
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: Today at 06:43:46 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    500 Posts Poll Voter Quick Poster
« Reply #99 on: February 22, 2024, 11:19:07 PM »

Learning to become an expert and professional takes time, by trying to learn 2-3 hours per day we will be able to become a professional trader in the next 3 years.  Because becoming a professional trader is not easy, it takes experience and a long time to learn.
@doc thinks that trading is easy and with 2-3hrs daily, you can learn and become a professional trader, this is wrong trading is time consuming, and learning it take a very long time, because trading is complex. A lot of traders don't give leaning of trading sufficient time, and this is why they run at loss. I will prefer to be a hodler, because you will have time for other businesses in the real world. Hodling bitcoin is stress free, and easy, with good profit at the long run.

Offline elbans89

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1575
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: March 24, 2024, 05:24:22 PM
    • View Profile

Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Topic Starter
« Reply #100 on: February 23, 2024, 12:46:37 AM »

It's true, sometimes things can seem hard to learn, but you know, it's never too late to learn, if you want to learn trading, do it, even if it's slow, I've seen that as long as our brain is active, because we have to do that kind of thing. things, I don't know but there are times when we don't take advantage of our power, I want to learn like 4 languages and I'm going to achieve that, to learn trading I did it in 1 week, but that was intensive, in 1 week what I did was read 10 books, and among those I read a lot about Wyckoff, Livermore and I learned about investments by reading authors like Warren Buffet, I even read books by Trump and Kiyosakii, as well as Elliot waves and how they can be applied.

I did that because my friends knew a lot about it, even the friends who helped me a lot to pass the subjects and it was not possible that I had stayed so long, when I saw, they had been very lucky and did not know that much, but it is never late.

Luckily you have friends who want to help you learn trading, because some of the friends I asked when I first learned trading just said "don't doing ... that is too risky" and didn't give any advice at all. Maybe he wasn't a friend who wanted his friends to be able to, because he himself was a trader and only told about his profits. Finally I taught myself slowly and tried to join trader groups to get knowledge from friends others..
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Offline dekafee79

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2600
  • Last Active: Today at 03:19:42 PM
    • View Profile

2500 Posts Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #101 on: February 24, 2024, 12:58:00 PM »

Luckily you have friends who want to help you learn trading, because some of the friends I asked when I first learned trading just said "don't doing ... that is too risky" and didn't give any advice at all. Maybe he wasn't a friend who wanted his friends to be able to, because he himself was a trader and only told about his profits. Finally I taught myself slowly and tried to join trader groups to get knowledge from friends others..

You are right, I also have various friends. There are those who want to help, there are also those who are stingy in sharing knowledge about trading.
I do both hold and trade, because for me any good way to make money I will do

Online Aanuoluwatofunmi

• Activity: 982
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 08:59:00 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
    Poll Voter 500 Posts Karma
« Reply #102 on: February 24, 2024, 01:56:57 PM »

We have to try both until we are convinced to focus more on hold or trader. because being a trader also requires time to learn and gain experience. Personally, I'm more suited to Hold. If it's a simple trader like you said, just buy and set a sell target, maybe I can do it, but not as a professional trader.

If we are trading, it requires much of time because we will consistently be having focus on speculating on the market price performance each time and we can see to this that its somewhat time consuming, not like when we are holding for long, we will likely have enough time for other things and we may not have to be too focused as we do on short time trading since we are holding for long.

Online taufik123

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1751
  • Coinomize.biz | Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 08:59:07 PM
    • View Profile

Quick Poster Topic Starter Sixth year Anniversary
« Reply #103 on: February 25, 2024, 11:20:52 PM »
You are right, I also have various friends. There are those who want to help, there are also those who are stingy in sharing knowledge about trading.
I do both hold and trade, because for me any good way to make money I will do
Those who want to help will be more useful knowledge because it helps others to be able to understand about trading.
But if they are reluctant to teach someone, either he has a secret science or they are just lazy to teach someone.

I have a telegram group full of people who are professionals in trading and share their knowledge directly with various detailed explanations.

If you are trading and holding for the long term, it is a good decision.
But how much you do, trade or hold it must also be determined.
If you don't have enough trading knowledge then it's better to just hold it and trade only at certain times.

Offline debra

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1676
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: May 05, 2024, 11:15:04 AM
    • View Profile

« Reply #104 on: February 26, 2024, 11:47:56 PM »
If we are trading, it requires much of time because we will consistently be having focus on speculating on the market price performance each time and we can see to this that its somewhat time consuming, not like when we are holding for long, we will likely have enough time for other things and we may not have to be too focused as we do on short time trading since we are holding for long.
We don't need to trade the whole day. We even don't need to trade daily. Just adjust the time for trading, it is not a must to be a day trader. If we don't have enough time, we even can trade weekly. Sure, it requires time for analyzing the price charts and market trends. We also need to analyze the fundamentals of the coins we want to trade. If we have limited time, just do it once a week. There are people who only trade in weekends.

...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG