follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: How did you convince your family to support you in entering the crypto market?  (Read 1534 times)

Offline therozaq

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2639
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 3
  • Last Active: April 04, 2024, 06:48:55 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Badges: (View All)
    too active, 25 Posts in one day 2500 Posts Fifth year Anniversary
TBH, my family didn't know about crypto.
They just know, I'm crypto holder.
Always has suggestions, be careful..
Yeah, It's a good advice.
I don't think my people must support me in crypto.
Because I didn't use my salary, I invest in crypto because I gained bounty reward in the past.
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Offline EthereumDev_

• Activity: 1049
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: May 19, 2024, 08:40:00 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    1000 Posts Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
When you are able to get money from cryptocurrency, you should collect as much as you can, and after that, open a business with capital from the cryptocurrency you have. Believe me, your family will be prouder than just taking them on holiday for a moment of pleasure when you succeed in setting up a business and running it. smoothly and get lots of consumers, then the money you have will never run out. Many people have taken the wrong steps because they were lulled by the profits they got but didn't think long-term.
As you said, it is better to earn money and collect it until you become rich, but the process is not easy because you have to work hard every minute and never think about yourself to enjoy a peaceful life. That is the sacrifice that must be made to get maximum results. , and I prefer your way of managing finances through cryptocurrency.

Offline masudginanjar

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1854
  • Anonymous Bitcoin Mixer
  • Last Active: February 20, 2024, 06:52:33 AM
    • View Profile

Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Search
What a good idea, next time I will warn everyone about the dangers of high volatility in the crypto market. I hope that when people see that I am always alert to the market, they will stop thinking that I am someone who is FOMO into BTC and DOGE  ;D
My basic principle is that I don't want to make people experience difficulties, instead of helping them find additional funds in cryptocurrency, when they buy cryptocurrency, their funds actually become minus due to the coins they bought going down.
I have a big responsibility to them if I tell them about cryptocurrency and then their funds are reduced or lost due to trading in cryptocurrency, this is what I was afraid of from the start when people asked me about cryptocurrency.
Not just in cryptocurrency, but in everyday life, my basic principle is not to make people think hard or experience difficulties, for example at work or doing other activities. :)
THORMIXER██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
  Anonymous Bitcoin Mixer 
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████▀▀███▄
▄████████████▄▄██▀██▄
▄█████████████▀██▄████▄
▄██████████████▄▀██████▄
██████████████▀█▄████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████▄█▀████████
▀██████████████▀▄██████▀
▀█████████████▄██▀████▀
▀████████████▀▀██▄██▀
▀██████████▄▄███▀
▀▀███████▀▀

ONION
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
START MIX.
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██████

Offline KryptoBull

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2968
  • ₿itcoin maximalist
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: May 23, 2024, 01:32:08 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 26
    Sixth year Anniversary 10 Polls 2500 Posts
TBH, my family didn't know about crypto.
They just know, I'm crypto holder.
Always has suggestions, be careful..
Yeah, It's a good advice.
I don't think my people must support me in crypto.
Because I didn't use my salary, I invest in crypto because I gained bounty reward in the past.
When you don't use your or your family's savings to invest in crypto, the risk is less because in the worst case, you just waste time and get less reward. Bounty is a popular way for many people to start participating in this market. When the risks are less, they also become more bold.

I earn income from translation work in the crypto market, only a small part is invested in this market and the majority is used to pay bills, but my relatives still think I'm wasting my time in a criminal work. How confusing!

My basic principle is that I don't want to make people experience difficulties, instead of helping them find additional funds in cryptocurrency, when they buy cryptocurrency, their funds actually become minus due to the coins they bought going down.
I have a big responsibility to them if I tell them about cryptocurrency and then their funds are reduced or lost due to trading in cryptocurrency, this is what I was afraid of from the start when people asked me about cryptocurrency.
Not just in cryptocurrency, but in everyday life, my basic principle is not to make people think hard or experience difficulties, for example at work or doing other activities. :)
I believe that we always hope for the best things to happen to our loved ones, but sometimes things are beyond our ability. Perhaps all we can do is remind everyone of the huge risks in this market, the risks are never smaller than the opportunities!

Offline bounceback

• Activity: 921
  • Last Active: May 23, 2024, 08:12:40 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 9
    Karma Good 500 Posts Karma
I have the same opinion with you not more motivate for teaching or recommended some one else investing in bitcoin, when bitcoin or altcoin recommended to buy going down their assets increasing dump and we have much responsibility with their losses. Afraid when some one else losses their money in trading after my recommended them invest in bitcoin, right now I change my mind not really show my habit with cryptocurrency to protect any one never ask me about crypto.

Not all business worth ask the other for investing, many of them not ready when investment position loss but they will forget us when profitable position.

Offline DAMKAR

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2000
  • Last Active: May 23, 2024, 03:05:09 PM
    • View Profile

Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts

Do you encounter resistance from family members opposed to your participation in the crypto market? How have you approached resolving this situation? Share your experiences and let's engage in a constructive discussion.

I didn't have encounter resistance from my family members opposed to my participation in the crypto market.
TBH at the beginning, they didn't know what I did.
I just invested in crypto and did trading.
I have gained profit, yeah it's the proof..I have success in crypto.
I told them, It  from crypto investment.
They glad and support me.
So, I didn't have problem.

Offline vegasus

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2000
  • Last Active: May 23, 2024, 10:14:56 PM
    • View Profile

I didn't think that I would have to convince my family at that time that I would jump into the crypto world. because basically, I still have work offline and that's enough. What I did on the side in crypto was at first just for fun. But in the end, this actually makes quite a difference, not only financially but also to our mindset about the vast digital world.

So in the end, even if the family knows about this, they will still support it because there are indeed more positive sides. However, they did advise you to remain calm and be careful of all the risks involved. Although basically, they actually don't understand enough about this. So whatever it is, it's actually normal advice. it's just that it really fits the conditions in crypto.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

Offline GbitG

• Activity: 327
  • Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Last Active: May 08, 2024, 09:45:00 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 10
Hmm, a pretty interesting topic.

Convincing a family who have never seen such technology as Bitcoin in terms of currency or technology is very difficult, so it is very difficult to convince them. In fact, the older ones support the younger ones in the work that they know or have experienced. Despite the worrisome concept of Bitcoin, it is no less than miraculous for these people of the old generation, so therefore, according to my estimation, our mother or family is not ready to invest in Bitcoin, but they feel fear of investing in it.

So I personally think that this is one of the reasons why most of our families are not in favor of adopting Bitcoin. But anyway, it means to say that on this topic, we should encourage our families, etc., that Bitcoin is a good thing and needs to be adopted.
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX.NOW
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Offline trendcoin

• Legendary
  • Activity: 3589
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Last Active: May 22, 2024, 08:12:30 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 27
Parents are always driven by the instinct to protect their children. Since cryptocurrencies are frequently in the media with allegations of being used in illegal transactions, parents who do not know about cryptocurrencies naturally have false prejudices against cryptocurrencies. I am not old enough to ask permission from my parents. I didn't ask anyone's permission and I didn't care what anyone else thought when I was in this market. However, if I needed such permission, I would probably act in secret and continue to be in this market without saying anything to anyone. I am a person who likes to take action instead of talking a lot. :)
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
MIXERO.IO
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
MIX.NOW
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Offline IvugeoEvolutionCoin

• Activity: 740
  • Last Active: May 21, 2024, 11:50:22 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Poll Voter 500 Posts Fifth year Anniversary
Hmm, a pretty interesting topic.

Convincing a family who have never seen such technology as Bitcoin in terms of currency or technology is very difficult, so it is very difficult to convince them. In fact, the older ones support the younger ones in the work that they know or have experienced. Despite the worrisome concept of Bitcoin, it is no less than miraculous for these people of the old generation, so therefore, according to my estimation, our mother or family is not ready to invest in Bitcoin, but they feel fear of investing in it.

So I personally think that this is one of the reasons why most of our families are not in favor of adopting Bitcoin. But anyway, it means to say that on this topic, we should encourage our families, etc., that Bitcoin is a good thing and needs to be adopted.
Honestly, I don't think too much about older people knowing what cryptocurrency technology is like; they are old, and let them enjoy their lives well without having to think about what digital currency is. They prefer paper currency to carry out transactions to purchase basic necessities, whereas if they have difficulty carrying out digital transactions, they will definitely ask their children for help and let their children carry out the transactions. Parents don't need to worry about thinking about how to do it.

Offline masudginanjar

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1854
  • Anonymous Bitcoin Mixer
  • Last Active: February 20, 2024, 06:52:33 AM
    • View Profile

Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Search
, the risks are never smaller than the opportunities!
Yeps, not only in cryptocurrency but also in various business sectors the risks are definitely greater than the opportunities that will be obtained.
Moreover, this cryptocurrency has a very fluctuating price value, of course for ordinary people it is very nice to work with cryptocurrency but the real proof is that we Veterans are not doing well.
Not to mention that ordinary people know Rugpull, are exposed to liquid when trading in Futures, etc. This is very dangerous and I don't want to bring them into a dangerous environment in cryptocurrency.

Not all business worth ask the other for investing, many of them not ready when investment position loss but they will forget us when profitable position.
This is what I'm afraid of and this has happened to a friend of mine who brought his partner to cryptocurrency and the results were as you said.
Let me give an example with Friend A and Friend B :
-My friend is friend A and friend A invited friend B to buy cryptocurrency and unfortunately the cryptocurrency was not Bitcoin or Ethereum but what they bought were altcoins that had just been listed on the market.
-After several altcoins dumped badly (because it was just FOMO), friend B ended up blaming friend A because he thought friend A was giving misguided advice.
THORMIXER██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
  Anonymous Bitcoin Mixer 
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████▀▀███▄
▄████████████▄▄██▀██▄
▄█████████████▀██▄████▄
▄██████████████▄▀██████▄
██████████████▀█▄████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████▄█▀████████
▀██████████████▀▄██████▀
▀█████████████▄██▀████▀
▀████████████▀▀██▄██▀
▀██████████▄▄███▀
▀▀███████▀▀

ONION
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
START MIX.
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██████

Offline JoyMarsha

• Activity: 853
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: May 23, 2024, 11:54:40 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    Karma Bad Poll Voter 500 Posts
I think, before someone considers telling their family about crypto, they should first of all, know how crypto is presented in the country they reside, whether it is legal or illegal.

Asking my family for support to enter into the crypto space, is something that I have never done before because I don't want whereby I am be questioned on what reason I am into crypto. Is it not better for me to abandon it and look for something else to do since crypto is projected as a scam by some people?

Nevertheless, only a few of my family members know that I am into crypto. I haven't in a day as them for support in it. I do my investment the way I want without their questioning or involvement on why I should invest in a particular coin or not.

Entering the crypto market is not what to go about telling families about. Is about getting the right knowledge and knowing how to invest rightly with your spare money. So, there is no much support from family members needed to join the crypto space

Offline alltalk

• Legendary
  • Activity: 3604
  • Premium Bitcoin Mixer
  • Referrals: 9
  • Last Active: May 23, 2024, 10:00:30 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 26
Asking my family for support to enter into the crypto space, is something that I have never done before because I don't want whereby I am be questioned on what reason I am into crypto. Is it not better for me to abandon it and look for something else to do since crypto is projected as a scam by some people?
I also never did this, and I won't have an idea to do it in the future.  :D
I don't want to involve my family members into crypto space, especially if they don't want to join crypto.
I also never try to ask any support because I think it is unnecessary. What for? They even may not know crypto?  ;D
Sure, there are many people assume that crypto is scam. But I don't know what my family member think about this.
I only share the information with my wife.

█████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MixTum.io
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
▀▄ Premium Bitcoin Mixer ▄▀
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX FREE
Up to 1mBTC
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████

Offline Agbe

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1207
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 12:29:31 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    Poll Voter Quick Poster 1000 Posts
Parents are always driven by the instinct to protect their children. Since cryptocurrencies are frequently in the media with allegations of being used in illegal transactions, parents who do not know about cryptocurrencies naturally have false prejudices against cryptocurrencies. I am not old enough to ask permission from my parents. I didn't ask anyone's permission and I didn't care what anyone else thought when I was in this market. However, if I needed such permission, I would probably act in secret and continue to be in this market without saying anything to anyone. I am a person who likes to take action instead of talking a lot. :)
Exactly, I agree with you. Base on the names people are calling cryptocurrency parents might not giving the permission to their children to participate in the cryptocurrency ecosystem. And if it happens, it will be the families that are known the benefits of cryptocurrency that can allow their wards to join the innovation. And I know that my parents are not cryptocurrency friendly ones then there is no need to ask them but to go ahead and start investment. But whereby there is no money with me and I need money to kick start the journey then I will do a skill job to sponsor the plan.

Offline Mr. Magkaisa

• Activity: 868
  • Last Active: May 23, 2024, 04:41:11 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    500 Posts Poll Voter Quick Poster
        -   I will only focus on the title made in this section. When I entered the cryptocurrency industry, I did not inform my family about it because I was an independent person at the time I started here, as I was just starting to build a family.

Then I didn't ask them for help with what I'm doing here in the crypto space. Besides that, when the time came that I was making a profit here, sometimes I was able to provide help in terms of finances somehow, where they no longer asked me what I was doing as long as all they knew was that I was doing bitcoins.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG