follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: ATH of bitcoin 2025 ??  (Read 11245 times)

Offline DAMKAR

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2000
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: Today at 03:05:09 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Badges: (View All)
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
Re: ATH of bitcoin 2025 ??
« Reply #105 on: February 25, 2024, 07:44:23 AM »
Yes, bitcoin shows good movement in crypto market.  Current price is $ 52K before halving. I predict bitcoin will touch around $ 100-120K at this year, maybe at the end of this year.  When discussing ATH 2025, the estimate is $ 175K, That is my prediction.
Bitcoin keeps the good raising in the market. The current price is already $52k as you stated above. I think it will be $55k soon in the near future. For the next month, I'm sure we will have above $55k for the price of Bitcoin. And we may cross the ATH in the Bitcoin halving day. Sure, it is possible to see the Bitcoin price around $100k - $200k in this year.

ATH usually occurs a year after the halving friends, and I estimate that at the time of the halving the price of bitcoin will be around $600-70K. This is a great achievement during the halving. And it is possible that bitcoin will touch a new ATH of $175K as I said above.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #105 on: February 25, 2024, 07:44:23 AM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Offline Google+

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1405
  • Last Active: May 19, 2024, 07:03:41 AM
    • View Profile

too active, 25 Posts in one day Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #106 on: February 27, 2024, 03:00:13 PM »
ATH usually occurs a year after the halving friends, and I estimate that at the time of the halving the price of bitcoin will be around $600-70K. This is a great achievement during the halving. And it is possible that bitcoin will touch a new ATH of $175K as I said above.
From some time ago, it was clear that it was a bull run that finally made a new ATH occur some time after the halving, but what you need to pay attention to is that there is no guarantee that the price movement will be the same as that, as long as there is no bad news that could make the price of Bitcoin If it falls, the price will always rise.

Offline IvugeoEvolutionCoin

• Activity: 740
  • Last Active: May 21, 2024, 11:50:22 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Poll Voter 500 Posts Fifth year Anniversary
« Reply #107 on: February 28, 2024, 11:55:02 PM »
From some time ago, it was clear that it was a bull run that finally made a new ATH occur some time after the halving, but what you need to pay attention to is that there is no guarantee that the price movement will be the same as that, as long as there is no bad news that could make the price of Bitcoin If it falls, the price will always rise.
Yes, I agree with what you say because so far, Bitcoin price movements have depended on the news circulating in several media. When more and more people talk about Bitcoin and give positive statements, it will have the potential to increase Bitcoin prices, but if there is bad news like the one above, you mentioned would have a negative impact on the price of bitcoin.

Offline Jamal Aezaz

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1621
  • Last Active: May 22, 2024, 09:09:26 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
    Quick Poster Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary
« Reply #108 on: February 29, 2024, 06:27:53 PM »
Yes, I agree with what you say because so far, Bitcoin price movements have depended on the news circulating in several media. When more and more people talk about Bitcoin and give positive statements, it will have the potential to increase Bitcoin prices, but if there is bad news like the one above, you mentioned would have a negative impact on the price of bitcoin.

Yes news effect the price of bitcoin in both negative or positive direction depends on the type of news. As news arises that are against bitcoin success then the price automatically reduces as people believe these fake news very easily.

On the other hand when demand for bitcoin elevated the price also gets elevated like now a days people are talking more about coming halving so positive thoughts arises as a result of which demand for bitcoin is enhanced and supply is limited which reduces as more people are buying it therefore price goes higher and higher and has currently touched 62k$ of worth.
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX.NOW
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Offline dekafee79

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2568
  • Last Active: May 22, 2024, 04:21:50 PM
    • View Profile

2500 Posts Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #109 on: March 01, 2024, 02:58:17 PM »

Bad news always has a bad effect for bitcoin and altcoins.  But it depends on what news.  If the bad news doesn't have a big impact, I don't think it's a problem.  Bitcoin is only experiencing a correction, and will rise again.  New ATH has been predicted to occur in 2025.

Offline LUCKMCFLY

• Legendary
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Last Active: Today at 02:39:52 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #110 on: March 01, 2024, 09:24:57 PM »

Bad news always has a bad effect for bitcoin and altcoins.  But it depends on what news.  If the bad news doesn't have a big impact, I don't think it's a problem.  Bitcoin is only experiencing a correction, and will rise again.  New ATH has been predicted to occur in 2025.

I think it's very easy Sometimes to read in the News , because we Really know if things happen and the news finds out what it is, because they can roast a lot of things, and I'm a whale and I say they'll take $2000M out of the market, Just because I got bored, that doesn't mean that the low price was because of global warming or the UFO sighting (just my example) Because that's not the case, then in the news they blame anything that is of a significant nature. guilt, that's the truth, we must see clearly, otherwise things can be seen differently, I could think that when we are People who know our abilities, we decide whether or not to believe in them.

When I analyze the market, I stop watching the news, seeing things that make me change my way of thinking about the market, and I Learned that from Jesse Livermore , who always recommended that advice.

[/quote]
« Last Edit: March 01, 2024, 09:35:14 PM by LUCKMCFLY »
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
MIXERO.IO
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
MIX.NOW
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████

Offline debra

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1676
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: May 05, 2024, 11:15:04 AM
    • View Profile

Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #111 on: March 01, 2024, 11:36:23 PM »
Bad news will trigger the dump in Bitcoin and altcoins prices. But since the hype of bullrun season is quite big, the bad news won't have a significant impact. It is very different when we are in the bearish season, the prices easily dropped when there is bad news. I am no worried about the Bitcoin ATH, the bad news won't affect it. Yes, the ATH may be in the end of 2024 or in 2025.

...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #111 on: March 01, 2024, 11:36:23 PM »

Offline legend45

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1867
  • Last Active: Today at 02:04:11 PM
    • View Profile

Quick Poster Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #112 on: March 02, 2024, 10:12:14 AM »
Bad news will trigger the dump in Bitcoin and altcoins prices. But since the hype of bullrun season is quite big, the bad news won't have a significant impact. It is very different when we are in the bearish season, the prices easily dropped when there is bad news. I am no worried about the Bitcoin ATH, the bad news won't affect it. Yes, the ATH may be in the end of 2024 or in 2025.

agree with you, looking at Bitcoin's very strong movement at the moment, I don't think bad news has that much of an impact. because I read positive news after the Bitcoin ETF was approved. Keep optimistic, bitcoin will reach its highest point next year.

Offline LUCKMCFLY

• Legendary
    • View Profile

« Reply #113 on: March 02, 2024, 03:54:45 PM »

Last bull session bitcoin price was near about $69k. I think upcoming bull run bitcoin price will touch new ATH.
Because Some days ago bitcoin sport ETF approved for It's impact we are seeing. And near future bitcoin halving will happen then bitcoin price will go more up.

By looking at the current achievement of the bitcoin price increase at $ 52K, I think the old ATH of $ 68K will be exceeded next month and it is possible that bitcoin will reach a new ATH of $ 150K or maybe $ 180K in bullish season.

I have a friend who is in Spain, according to him bitcoin can rise between $250k and $300k, he did very well in the first btc ATH cycle that was for 2017, he told me that bitcoin has already started its bullish career, of course, it is good to accumulate all the bitcoin you have, so I think that the bitoi, if he can make a turn like that, can reach at least $250k, some expect it at $100k, but I thought that The price will fly by and continue to rise, not that I am very optimistic but I know it can be like that.

Now, things can happen like this, of course, because we have seen that many wait a long time for one thing and the opposite happens, suddenly the price Falls , but that is normal, but by 2025 and 4 years have already passed, then I think That every 4 years the price of Bitconi grows , that is what I have realized over time.
I am agree with you and which your friend told. He told appropriate i think. We also saw after four years Bitcoin price increased huge. And now passed four years previous pump. So i think any time bitcoin price will pump hardly.
Even we saw many good news came and good news coming. Near future bitcoin halving will happen and after halving Bitcoin price increase. So i think any time bitcoin price will pump. And i also think In this bull session bitcoin price will hit minimum $100k even so more.

Well the price right now is very good, but now it is parked at $62k and it may go up even more , of course we must not rule out that things can happen differently if a good setback can be shown, sometimes it happens, the Investors can set these Bearish traps, but we have to be very attentive to everything, I believe that the more bitcoin we can Accumulate the better, there is no other way, things must be found in the best way to put what they can so that they can have the best of profits.

Every investor had so that they could sell when they were in great profits , this was About 2 or 3 months ago, and they did not sell, but they did not sell because they know that what is coming is very good, if the bticoni manages to at least touch $100 this month It wouldn't be bad at all, it would be a good quarter and playing on a firm footing, this is What we are looking for, and here the imprint is that Bitcoin can reach a new super historical maximum.
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
MIXERO.IO
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
MIX.NOW
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████

Offline Primo1760

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1227
  • Last Active: Today at 11:35:14 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 24
    10 Poll Votes 1000 Posts Poll Voter
« Reply #114 on: March 03, 2024, 08:33:34 PM »
Bitcoin will touch what price at ATH 2025.
By looking at Bitcoin's movement during the end of 2023 and the beginning of 2024, can we predict what price Bitcoin will touch ATH? 
By seeing at the chart on coingecko and CMC, it seems that bitcoin will touch more than 100K USD.
After the ETF was approved, bitcoin fell..
What happened ??
But for now, bitcoin increase again.

We ended 2022 on a bloody note and started 2023 on a positive note. Although 2023 ends well from the beginning to the end, 2024 is going to be even better. As 2024 is getting better, I think 2025 could be an all-time high year for Bitcoin. Because Bitcoin will halve in April 2024, months after the halving, the upcoming bull market will begin. If the upcoming bull market begins in late 2024, then 2025 could be a history-making year for Bitcoin as a whole. But some say Bitcoin could be $100K to $150K in 2025.  But let's see what happens in the market, we are waiting for that.

Offline Dr.Bitcoin_Strange

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1200
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: Today at 01:39:43 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    1000 Posts too active, 25 Posts in one day 500 Posts
« Reply #115 on: March 05, 2024, 02:26:16 PM »

Indeed, there are a lot of variables that can influence the price of Bitcoin, and past performance is definitely not a reliable predictor of future outcomes. Unfavorable news can undoubtedly affect the price significantly, but there are many other variables as well, such as macroeconomic situations, laws, advancements in technology, and more. It is evident that the cryptocurrency markets are extremely volatile and anything can happen, which makes it almost impossible to predict the future of Bitcoin.

Offline therozaq

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2639
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Referrals: 3
  • Last Active: April 04, 2024, 06:48:55 AM
    • View Profile

too active, 25 Posts in one day 2500 Posts Fifth year Anniversary
« Reply #116 on: March 06, 2024, 10:44:26 AM »

Indeed, there are a lot of variables that can influence the price of Bitcoin, and past performance is definitely not a reliable predictor of future outcomes. Unfavorable news can undoubtedly affect the price significantly, but there are many other variables as well, such as macroeconomic situations, laws, advancements in technology, and more. It is evident that the cryptocurrency markets are extremely volatile and anything can happen, which makes it almost impossible to predict the future of Bitcoin.

In my opinion, the future of bitcoin will be bright, as we saw during the Covid19 pandemic, economic conditions in all countries were in shambles and crypto became more popular and many people invested in crypto. Maybe if in the future there is technology that can replace crypto, we will think it's time for it to end.
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Offline bayu7adi

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1202
  • Last Active: May 22, 2024, 07:13:20 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    Karma Bad 1000 Posts Poll Voter
« Reply #117 on: March 06, 2024, 12:09:51 PM »
Another reason why there shouldn't be a crash right now is that there are still many people who believe that soon Bitcoin will really go to the moon. We welcome the halving in the near future and that is what many people are looking forward to the most, especially BTC holders.

Instead of selling it at the current price, everyone will definitely wait for the moment when Bitcoin will be able to fly even higher. Remembering that in the previous halving, Bitcoin prices really shook the world, so the hope for this halving is that there will be another shock according to BTC's 4 year cycle.

Offline LUCKMCFLY

• Legendary
    • View Profile

« Reply #118 on: March 08, 2024, 04:02:25 PM »
Another reason why there shouldn't be a crash right now is that there are still many people who believe that soon Bitcoin will really go to the moon. We welcome the halving in the near future and that is what many people are looking forward to the most, especially BTC holders.

Instead of selling it at the current price, everyone will definitely wait for the moment when Bitcoin will be able to fly even higher. Remembering that in the previous halving, Bitcoin prices really shook the world, so the hope for this halving is that there will be another shock according to BTC's 4 year cycle.

I also think the same, things with Bitcoin can go normally well for now, if the direction of the price is to go up so that others see a new price, then it will go up, I think everything is as expected, the chart looks very bullish and This can trigger many good things, it can also be argued that Bitcoin is not yet going to reach its ATH, because basically there are many Effects left, the reason for rising due to the ETFs and their approval has not yet been given, nor has the effect of the Halving, when the Halving effect and the period of every 4 years having a new ATH this is going to be explosive, I saw in an article that according to Kiyosaki he saw that bitoin could reach around $300k, for everything that can come, It doesn't hurt, I think it's possible.

Some will say that it is not possible, but I do believe in that Prediction, because the ATHs are much juicier than the previous ones, then this will be Crazy.
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
MIXERO.IO
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
MIX.NOW
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████

Online milewilda

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1584
  • Last Active: Today at 04:28:43 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    Poll Voter Topic Starter Search
« Reply #119 on: March 08, 2024, 09:19:09 PM »

They do believe or not, crash is something that could really potentially happen and we've seen those price correction on which it did start on the bear market which Bitcoin drops down from 69k to 15k as far as i remember on which no one had really thought that the price would really be that going low but well we do know that this is how this market works on which it is really something that very normal on having this kind of approach on things on where price movements are really that totally random and there's no way that we could tell on how it would be ending up.
ATH on 2025? It does able to break a new ATH but of course it is sitting around 69,990+  ;D

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG