follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: How do you use profits from the crypto market?  (Read 5415 times)

Offline elbans89

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1575
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: March 24, 2024, 05:24:22 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Badges: (View All)
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Topic Starter
Re: How do you use profits from the crypto market?
« Reply #90 on: March 12, 2024, 04:56:04 AM »
Have you ever been profitable and taken profits in the crypto market?
Yes of course, profit is profit.. .Not all the time you would really be holding because you could possibly missed out that opportunity and might be ending up
on having regrets.

How did you use that profit? Do you use that profit or reinvest it?
Diversify into other coins and the bigger part of it would be saving on accumulating Bitcoin.

Do you think using profits is also important for your investment journey?
Of course, we are here for that main reason which is to make profits.
You would really be doing all sorts of possible things as long it could give out that kind of chance.

Of course we have benefited from crypto, if it wasn't profitable I wouldn't have survived until now in the crypto world. I also diversified into several coins from my profits, as I intend to expand my crypto assets.
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #90 on: March 12, 2024, 04:56:04 AM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline Fivestar4everMVP

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2045
  • Your Bitcoin Mixer
  • Referrals: 3
  • Last Active: Today at 12:41:34 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Quick Poster Poll Starter Karma Bad
« Reply #91 on: March 12, 2024, 08:02:21 AM »
An interesting discussion here, let me start by saying that, taking profit in crypto is actually very important, I mean, what exactly is the essence of reason for being here if we just keep reinvesting our profit without taking and withdrawing it, and using it to solve some of our real life problems?
Taking profit, cashing it to fiat and withdrawing to our local bank account for our consumption is the real joy of being in crypto, It gives the feeling that we are not here for child's play.

I myself do constantly take profit, sometimes on weekly basis, and sometimes monthly, this profit, I usually sell for fiat and withdraw it to my bank account, and I use the money to solve some of my real life problems, like some time in 2021, I needed a motor bike, i sold some of my bitcoin profits, withdrew the money and bought myself a bike, I and my family are still using and enjoying that bike till today, this are things that prove that we are making progress in crypto, making the profit and reinvesting it prove nothing until we can see the money with our eyes, touch it and be able to spend it.
             ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████▄█████████████████▄
  ▄███████████████████████████▄
 ████████████████▄▀▀███████████
▄███████████████████ ▀█████████
█████████████▀▀      ▐█████
████████████        ▄██████
▀███████████▌     ██████████▀
 █████
███████      ▀▀▀█████▀  █
  ███████████▄         ▀▀▀ ▄▄█
   ▀████████████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄███▀
     ▀▀██████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
UniJoin.io Bitcoin Mixer
.|
▄▄██████▄▄
▄██████▀██████▄
▄███▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀███▄
▄███░░░▄███▄░░░███▄
████░░████▀▄█░░████
████░░█▄▀▄███░░████
▀████░░▀███▀░░████▀
▀████▄░░░░░▄████▀
▀█████▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO LOGS
▄▄██████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▌░▄▄▄░▐████▄
▄█████░▀░░░█░█████▄
██████▌░░█▀░▐██████
███████▄░▄░▄███████
▀████▀░░░░░░░▀████▀
▀██▌░░░░░░░░░▐██▀
▀██▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄██▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO SIGN-UP
|████████████████████████
█████████████▀▄▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀█████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX ՈOW.
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

Online Rubel007

• Activity: 1026
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 02:39:30 AM
    • View Profile

1000 Posts 10 Posts First Post
« Reply #92 on: March 12, 2024, 08:24:28 AM »
I want to hear from you:
  • Have you ever been profitable and taken profits in the crypto market?
  • How did you use that profit? Do you use that profit or reinvest it?
  • Do you think using profits is also important for your investment journey?
1 - Yes, often. Even now, if I want to sell it, then I have already profited from the Bitcoin market movements which are quite amazing recently.
2 - I reinvest some of the profits, and some I use for my needs such as food, clothes, bills and so on. This really eases my finances.
3 - Of course, we also need to smile with our activities. And using the money we manage to get is one of them.
I am inclined towards crypto because I see the potential and also get profit from crypto. Everyone who decided to hold Bitcoin even 1 month ago has profited and everyone will try to use the profit. Some are thinking that Bitcoin will be a target of $100k or more for which they are trying to hold their holdings. Someone trying to use their profits to their advantage will try to reinvest those profits. I am in favour of withdrawing profits from investments. Because everyone needs money to meet their daily needs. I will be more motivated to invest when I can use my investment returns for something. This may not happen to everyone.

Offline 0t3p0t

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1412
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: April 28, 2024, 10:57:23 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
    10 Poll Votes 1000 Posts too active, 25 Posts in one day
« Reply #93 on: March 12, 2024, 09:43:58 AM »
I want to hear from you:
1 - Yes, often. Even now, if I want to sell it, then I have already profited from the Bitcoin market movements which are quite amazing recently.
2 - I reinvest some of the profits, and some I use for my needs such as food, clothes, bills and so on. This really eases my finances.
3 - Of course, we also need to smile with our activities. And using the money we manage to get is one of them.
I am inclined towards crypto because I see the potential and also get profit from crypto. Everyone who decided to hold Bitcoin even 1 month ago has profited and everyone will try to use the profit. Some are thinking that Bitcoin will be a target of $100k or more for which they are trying to hold their holdings. Someone trying to use their profits to their advantage will try to reinvest those profits. I am in favour of withdrawing profits from investments. Because everyone needs money to meet their daily needs. I will be more motivated to invest when I can use my investment returns for something. This may not happen to everyone.
Yeah we all have our own way of using our profits from crypto whether we reinvest or use it for our family's needs. What is important here is that we made profits regardless of ways and strategies we have. I think we deserve on whatever plans and positive results we got from this crypto industry. Just don't stop learning new ideas because I know earning is just a bonus from it.

Online bitterguy28

• Activity: 1039
  • Coinomize.biz | Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 03:11:57 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    1000 Posts 10 Poll Votes 500 Posts
« Reply #94 on: March 12, 2024, 11:03:59 AM »

Daytrading is one of the hardest and riskiest but yeah if you can do that then you can earn more and more for the future.

Trading is risky, not easy to do. Because trading requires experience and skills in reading the market and learn the chart, candle etc.  One year or two years is not enough to become a professional trader.  That takes a long time.

From trading and holding, I have gained profit.
I used my profit from trading to pay my bill and buy basic needs in life.
good to hear that mate because I must admit that I am stupid in trading , have done couple of times before but gain nothing but failure so I would rather HODL or  Buy Low Sell high instead.
and also I am now trying staking in which for me is more safer than anything about passive income.

Offline therozaq

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2639
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: April 04, 2024, 06:48:55 AM
    • View Profile

too active, 25 Posts in one day 2500 Posts Fifth year Anniversary
« Reply #95 on: March 12, 2024, 02:03:52 PM »

good to hear that mate because I must admit that I am stupid in trading , have done couple of times before but gain nothing but failure so I would rather HODL or  Buy Low Sell high instead.
and also I am now trying staking in which for me is more safer than anything about passive income.

If you don't have the skills and experience as a trader, you should choose hold as a way to invest in cryptocurrencies. Because investing in crypto is not only as a trader, you can choose to be a holder, participate in airdrops, join bounty campaigns, etc.

Offline Altcoin1998$

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2242
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: April 29, 2024, 03:01:15 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 26
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #96 on: March 13, 2024, 02:47:49 AM »
I spend the profit I get from trading cryptocurrencies in various categories, but I use 50% of my profit for re-trading. I have a trading balance of $4000 in my portfolio and the profit from that balance I spend 50% of that profit on my personal and family support. Rest 50% I add to my balance for re-trading. However, in all cases, the profit does not come equally in trading. In some cases, if the profit does not come, that is, in the case of loss, I must add dollars to my portfolio balance from my profit.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #96 on: March 13, 2024, 02:47:49 AM »

Offline IvugeoEvolutionCoin

• Activity: 669
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: April 29, 2024, 12:50:24 AM
    • View Profile

Poll Voter 500 Posts Fifth year Anniversary
« Reply #97 on: March 13, 2024, 03:47:18 AM »
If you don't have the skills and experience as a trader, you should choose hold as a way to invest in cryptocurrencies. Because investing in crypto is not only as a trader, you can choose to be a holder, participate in airdrops, join bounty campaigns, etc.
Yes, I agree with your opinion because so far there are many places that can be used well to earn money from cryptocurrency, the most important thing is how you manage your time to always be active and try to find the right information to carry out tasks from airdrops and other campaigns.

Offline therozaq

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2639
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: April 04, 2024, 06:48:55 AM
    • View Profile

too active, 25 Posts in one day 2500 Posts Fifth year Anniversary
« Reply #98 on: March 13, 2024, 06:58:23 AM »
Yes, I agree with your opinion because so far there are many places that can be used well to earn money from cryptocurrency, the most important thing is how you manage your time to always be active and try to find the right information to carry out tasks from airdrops and other campaigns.

Actually, the obstacle we face is the lack of time to do it, I am too busy in the real world to only be a holder and sometimes a trader in the crypto world. There is no time to participate in airdrops etc.

Offline KryptoBull

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2904
  • ₿itcoin maximalist
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: Today at 01:23:42 AM
    • View Profile

Sixth year Anniversary 10 Polls 2500 Posts
« Reply #99 on: March 15, 2024, 10:42:57 PM »
I spend the profit I get from trading cryptocurrencies in various categories, but I use 50% of my profit for re-trading. I have a trading balance of $4000 in my portfolio and the profit from that balance I spend 50% of that profit on my personal and family support. Rest 50% I add to my balance for re-trading. However, in all cases, the profit does not come equally in trading. In some cases, if the profit does not come, that is, in the case of loss, I must add dollars to my portfolio balance from my profit.
A fairly effective investment strategy: balancing the use of profits for family and reinvestment to increase capital in order to generate greater profits in the future. I believe that you will not face any obstacles from your family when participating in the market, as they have seen the results of your work in this potential market. You will have the peace of mind to focus on trading and generating more profits.

Some of my friends are also traders, but currently they are only using their profits to hold top coins like BTC and ETH. They say that in an uptrend, holding provides better returns than intra-day trading.

Offline Doovla

• 1 strike
  • Activity: 472
  • Last Active: April 29, 2024, 09:51:27 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Super active 50 Posts in one day too active, 25 Posts in one day Fifth year Anniversary
« Reply #100 on: April 08, 2024, 08:00:05 PM »
I usually pass the profits on to further trading on the CEX exchange, distribute the amount and wait for the right moment of profit raising and thus reduce the further development of trading and side purchases and participation in the development of the project as early support.

Offline KryptoBull

• Legendary
  • ₿itcoin maximalist
    • View Profile

« Reply #101 on: April 11, 2024, 03:59:45 AM »
I usually pass the profits on to further trading on the CEX exchange, distribute the amount and wait for the right moment of profit raising and thus reduce the further development of trading and side purchases and participation in the development of the project as early support.
So you sell tokens to take profits on CEXs, then wait for a better time to return to the market, invest in new projects with real potential to buy more tokens at low price in order to gain profit in the future when the project is successful and the token becomes extremely valuable. I think this is what every investor wants to do to optimize their profits in this market, only it is not easy to do for the average investor. Only investors with a lot of experience in market analysis can make accurate predictions and wise decisions, and they also need a little bit of luck!

I don't see you mentioning using some of the profits for external purposes, maybe you are an active investor and want to use all of your capital to maximize your profits from the potential of the crypto market!

Offline Kemarit

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1386
  • Last Active: April 17, 2024, 12:21:42 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
    Poll Voter Topic Starter Karma Good
« Reply #102 on: April 11, 2024, 07:41:39 AM »
So you sell tokens to take profits on CEXs, then wait for a better time to return to the market, invest in new projects with real potential to buy more tokens at low price in order to gain profit in the future when the project is successful and the token becomes extremely valuable. I think this is what every investor wants to do to optimize their profits in this market, only it is not easy to do for the average investor. Only investors with a lot of experience in market analysis can make accurate predictions and wise decisions, and they also need a little bit of luck!

I don't see you mentioning using some of the profits for external purposes, maybe you are an active investor and want to use all of your capital to maximize your profits from the potential of the crypto market!

But there could be majority of us here who uses their profits outside of the crypto market and not just take it and then re-invest. There could be some emergencies in our life outside of crypto and we don't have a choice but to sell some because it's necessary.

That happen to me in the pandemic and like 203 years ago that I have to sell what I have accumulate in the bull run as my family needed some emergency money. But if in his case, it's all crypto then good for him.

▄█▀
▐█▄    ▄██▄    ▄█▀ ██                          ██
███   ▄████   ▄█▀ ▄▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄
███  ▄█▀███  ▄█▀ ██▌ ▄██▀▄▀██▌ █▀  ▄█▀       ▄██▌ ▄██▀ ▀▄
███ ▄█▀▐███ ██▀ ██▌ ▐███▀ ▄█▀    ▄█▀        ▄██▌ ▄██   ▄▀
▐██▄█▀  █████▀ ▐██  ███  ▐██   ▄█▀          ██▀  ██▌  ▄▀
 ▀██▀   ▀██▀    ▀█  ▀█   ▀█  ▄██▄▄▄▄▄▀▀  ██ ▀█    ▀███▀

Casino & Sports Betting
B O O S T E D
R E W A R D S

FOR CRYPTO PLAYERS
         ▐█▌                        ▄▄
▐██      ██ ▄▄  ▄   █▌ █████      ▄███▄
▐██     ▐█▌ ██  ██ ▐█   ▄██     ▄██████▄
██▌     ██ ▐█▌ ███▄█▌  ▄█▀     ▀▀▀██████▄
██▌ ██ ▐█▌ ██  ██▀██▌ ▄██▄▄      ▐███▌
██▌▄██▄██ ▐█▌ ██▌ ▀▀  █▀▀▀       ████
▐███████  ██  ▀▀            ▄   ▐███▌
▐███▀██         ▄▄▄▄████   ▐███▄████
 █▀
    ▄▄▄ ███ █████████   ████████▌
      ████ ███ ████▄███▌  ▐██ ▀▀███
     ▐███▌▐██▌▐████████   █▀      ▀
     ████████▌▐███▀▀▀▀   ▐▀
     ▀▀▀████▀ ████
▄██      ██▌▄██  ██▌▀██████▀██████ ██
███     ▐██ ██▌ ▐██ ▐██    ▐██    ▐█▌
███     ██▌▐██ ▄██▌ █████  █████  ██
███ ▄█ ▐██ ███████ ▐██    ▐██    ▐█▌
███▄█████ ▐██  ██▌ ██▄▄██ ██▄▄██ █████
▐███████  ██▌ ▐██ ▐██▀▀▀ ▐██▀▀▀  ▀▀
▐██▀ ▀▀  ▀▀▀
   ▄▄     ██   ▄   ▄ ████
      ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ██    ▐█▌▐█ ██ ██  ▄█▀
     █  █ █▄  ▐██    ██ █▌▐████▌ ▄█▀
     █  █ █   ▐██ ▄▄▐█▌▐█▌▐█ ██ ████▀
     ▀▀▀  ▀    ██▄████ ██ ▀▀
               ██████
               ██▀ ▀
BTC
ETH
LTC
DOGE
USDT
USDC
XRP
TRX
BNB
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW.
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████

Offline Crypto Library

• Activity: 948
  • Living life with Hemophilia-A
  • Last Active: April 29, 2024, 08:34:38 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    Poll Voter Search Karma Bad
« Reply #103 on: April 11, 2024, 10:43:55 AM »
I want to hear from you:
Yes I have recently I have some profit on ENA and as well as also from the SAGA coin both of them are new listed coins on Binance I do it for short-term luckily those project don't upset me.
It depends, depend on the situation but generally, I would like to increase my investment I have holding bitcoin for long term and some amount of those on 56k and I profited 2x from there.
It is also depend on the situation. When to use the profit and when to re-invest the profit, no one will understand better than the investor on himself.

Offline KryptoBull

• Legendary
  • ₿itcoin maximalist
    • View Profile

« Reply #104 on: April 12, 2024, 02:32:39 AM »
It depends, depend on the situation but generally, I would like to increase my investment I have holding bitcoin for long term and some amount of those on 56k and I profited 2x from there.

It is also depend on the situation. When to use the profit and when to re-invest the profit, no one will understand better than the investor on himself.
Perhaps we are in an uptrend so everyone tends to use all of their profits to reinvest in order to get more profits in the future because the larger the capital, the greater the profit. That could be a wise decision, although I haven't taken any profits in this uptrend yet. I've been DCA BTC since the beginning of 2023 and will continue to buy BTC until the halving. I also think that after the halving, I can take some profits and invest in altcoins to get more profits in altseason.

But to be honest, I'm also afraid that I will lose the profits I've made over the past year. Investing is not just a hobby, its purpose is to make a profit, so I also want to use the profits for practical purposes like buying a gift for myself and my family.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG