follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: Does gambling affect mental health?  (Read 407 times)

Offline kulkhan

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1469
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: May 20, 2024, 04:11:24 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 24
    Badges: (View All)
    Fifth year Anniversary Quick Poster Fourth year Anniversary
Re: Does gambling affect mental health?
« Reply #15 on: February 04, 2024, 02:59:03 PM »
Yes i think gambling affect mental health, there has no doubt. We all are know that gambling has two side win or loss. When we able to win then we were very happy but when we fall in loss then we saw many people has been mentally disorder.

So it is proven that gambling affects on mental health there has no doubt. When we win then creat positive impact and when we loss then it affect negatively on our mental health.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #15 on: February 04, 2024, 02:59:03 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Offline 0t3p0t

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1537
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: May 21, 2024, 07:06:08 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
    10 Poll Votes 1000 Posts too active, 25 Posts in one day
« Reply #16 on: February 04, 2024, 03:17:22 PM »
So it is proven that gambling affects on mental health there has no doubt. When we win then creat positive impact and when we loss then it affect negatively on our mental health.
True. And that is what humans felt during and after those events because that's human nature. It will affect ourselves based on how we react to winnings and loss. That is why we need to be mentally and physically fit before going to gambling activities so that we are able to control our emotions.

Offline famososMuertos

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1362
  • ..//:::
  • Last Active: May 23, 2024, 06:47:41 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    Quick Poster Poll Voter Search
« Reply #17 on: February 04, 2024, 07:07:28 PM »
Well, watching football all day is addictive, playing e-Sport alsofucking additive, not only for those who play it, also for those who watch it.

So, the addiction effect is always present, but it is activated in "disease" mode according to each individual.

Of course there are phases of stress, intensity, but it is each person's path to control them and that is where I raise my hand to say; Betting should not affect your healthy mind, if you have a positive experience with the game.

By the way, with positive situation, I do not mean making profits, its regardless of this, winning or losing, you remain mentally healthy.

Offline JoyMarsha

• Activity: 853
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: May 23, 2024, 11:54:40 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    Karma Bad Poll Voter 500 Posts
« Reply #18 on: February 04, 2024, 10:21:54 PM »
If regular gamblers stop suddenly, it can affect their mental health. What is your opinion?
Correct. Because of this, when a gambler quits, they need extra love and support from those around them to help them overcome their addiction to gambling, as leaving them alone to do so may trigger their gambling addiction.

It's not an easy task to stop gambling. People who love their sanity will do everything in their power to relocate to a region with no gambling establishments.

Offline Papusha20

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1240
  • Your Bitcoin Mixer
  • Last Active: March 31, 2024, 11:31:43 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 19
    1000 Posts Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary
« Reply #19 on: February 05, 2024, 02:48:23 AM »
Gambling is usually played as a form of entertainment. But nowadays many people want to adopt it as a means of earning money. If you win by gambling early on, it will release dopamine in your brain. As a result you will try to play more later.

It is true that gambling is generally played for fun by people because everyone wants to see their favorite team win. But I mainly gamble and bet on three types of games which are football games and cricket games and jackpots. I usually like to see my favorite team always win here I get great pleasure and I usually bet here. When my favorite team loses, I feel very sad and my mental strength is weak. 

This is how it will make you addicted. It affects the mental health of those who gamble regularly. It acts as an arousal during play, causing anxiety. As we feel before the exam. If regular gamblers stop suddenly, it can affect their mental health. What is your opinion?

And can never give up gambling, it keeps me mentally strong. 
I left gambling to practice health and mental balance.

Offline Bitcoin_people

• Activity: 708
  • Ramadan Mubarak ☀️
  • Last Active: April 09, 2024, 10:08:25 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 18
    500 Posts Quick Poster Signature
« Reply #20 on: February 12, 2024, 03:52:05 AM »
Gambling is usually played as a form of entertainment. But nowadays many people want to adopt it as a means of earning money. If you win by gambling early on, it will release dopamine in your brain. As a result you will try to play more later. This is how it will make you addicted. It affects the mental health of those who gamble regularly. It acts as an arousal during play, causing anxiety. As we feel before the exam. If regular gamblers stop suddenly, it can affect their mental health. What is your opinion?
People usually do not gamble for fun but they play with the aim of making money and winning big jackpots. But gambling is a highly addictive addiction where people will definitely get stuck here at some point if they play this game regularly day in and day out. And when a person gets stuck in gambling he loses his mental balance and falls into many harms and at one time his health is put under a lot of stress and suffers from that illness. Gambling creates a separate addiction in his brain where he cannot live without gambling and gradually his addiction grows. So if you want to gamble, you must keep your responsibility and don't immerse yourself in gambling, if you immerse yourself, you will definitely lose money and lose your mental balance. So one should always keep oneself under control while gambling and refrain from excessive gambling.

Offline Altcoin1998$

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2242
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: May 03, 2024, 01:15:22 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 26
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #21 on: February 12, 2024, 04:15:45 AM »
Gambling is usually played as a form of entertainment. But nowadays many people want to adopt it as a means of earning money. If you win by gambling early on, it will release dopamine in your brain. As a result you will try to play more later. This is how it will make you addicted. It affects the mental health of those who gamble regularly. It acts as an arousal during play, causing anxiety. As we feel before the exam. If regular gamblers stop suddenly, it can affect their mental health. What is your opinion?
Of course, gambling can have a negative effect on people mentally, especially when a gambler loses a big bet. Many a time many gamblers cannot accept such defeats easily so they become mentally broken when they suffer huge losses and become bankrupt. Moreover, these problems are more acute in the case of gamblers who live a lonely life and in some cases they become mentally disordered and go crazy. And for those gamblers who take part in gambling with loans, if they lose for any reason, they do not hesitate to commit suicide.
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #21 on: February 12, 2024, 04:15:45 AM »

Offline Bodhi2021

• Activity: 47
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: May 16, 2024, 07:56:34 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 8
    Signature Karma Linux User
« Reply #22 on: February 12, 2024, 05:14:41 AM »

In so many Occasions when you see someone is affected with mental disorder during Gambling or something else that requires money in it,  will see that it was caused as a result of Loss of property (wealth). In Fact it leads to some people's death because of huge amount of money they have loss for betting and there minds could not bear the pains inside them and put them in the stage of dilemma and confusion ,But when they win feels happy for it. So that's how it do affected their mental health.
Always be yourself.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG