follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: What are the best 5 cryptocurrencies to invest in 2024?  (Read 5445 times)

Offline bounceback

• Activity: 941
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: May 28, 2024, 06:01:30 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 9
    Badges: (View All)
    Karma Good 500 Posts Karma
Re: What are the best 5 cryptocurrencies to invest in 2024?
« Reply #135 on: March 13, 2024, 08:16:13 PM »
Now this is actually the problem, some influencers do throw things at their followers, even though they use the words "not an invitation and be careful" but they still have a certain purpose in mind. And if the followers are not knowledgeable enough they will swallow what the influencer says at face value.

We also can't blame them, because they also want to make a profit through the FOMO they create. This is the decision of their followers, and if they don't have enough knowledge then they will do as I said before.
Here the reality in my country with many influencer talking about cryptocurrency although most of them still lack knowledge about crypto, I don't know most of them less ideas for making content and entry in cryptocurrency or they want to earn much profitable by recommended the other by joining with signal promotion.
Some influencer not understand well with cryptocurrency although some coins have reached higher price but keep recommended to buy and not think what rick face later if correction coming. Don't easily acceptable with many influencer recommended to buy some coins, make your research and looking for the right moment to buy.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #135 on: March 13, 2024, 08:16:13 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline bayu7adi

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1222
  • Last Active: May 28, 2024, 11:02:34 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    Karma Bad 1000 Posts Poll Voter
« Reply #136 on: March 13, 2024, 09:21:29 PM »
I prepared the biggest place for BTC, maybe the amount is above 60%, then there is BNB around 15%, the rest I leave to ETH, SOLANA and just a little MEME COIN. Meme Coin never goes above 5% because it is a high volatility coin. I just bought it and then set a sell limit so I wouldn't miss the moment if it happened at any time. It's very natural that pumps and dumps in meme coins happen very often, therefore, for me who is interested in long-term coins, it feels a little strange if I hold too many meme coins.

Offline debra

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1676
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: May 05, 2024, 11:15:04 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #137 on: March 13, 2024, 11:59:26 PM »
I prepared the biggest place for BTC, maybe the amount is above 60%, then there is BNB around 15%, the rest I leave to ETH, SOLANA and just a little MEME COIN. Meme Coin never goes above 5% because it is a high volatility coin. I just bought it and then set a sell limit so I wouldn't miss the moment if it happened at any time. It's very natural that pumps and dumps in meme coins happen very often, therefore, for me who is interested in long-term coins, it feels a little strange if I hold too many meme coins.
BTC should be our priority for investment, ETH will be the second priority. BNB and SOL are 2 good coins for additional investment. For other additional coins, I choose cheap coins with high market caps. I am not interested in meme coins because it is very difficult to predict. I think pump and dump in meme coins isn't natural, it should be done by the whales. This is very high risk for the new people or beginners.

« Last Edit: March 14, 2024, 12:01:29 AM by debra »
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Offline therozaq

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2639
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Referrals: 3
  • Last Active: April 04, 2024, 06:48:55 AM
    • View Profile

too active, 25 Posts in one day 2500 Posts Fifth year Anniversary
« Reply #138 on: March 14, 2024, 06:25:35 AM »
BTC should be our priority for investment, ETH will be the second priority. BNB and SOL are 2 good coins for additional investment. For other additional coins, I choose cheap coins with high market caps. I am not interested in meme coins because it is very difficult to predict. I think pump and dump in meme coins isn't natural, it should be done by the whales. This is very high risk for the new people or beginners.

The coins you mentioned are also my priority coins, Bitcoin, ethereum, BNB and Solana. I'm still looking for some potential coins to add to my collection in anticipation of the bullish season, but meme coins are open on the list of coins I'm looking for

Offline gunhell16

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1732
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Referrals: 8
  • Last Active: May 23, 2024, 05:35:44 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Fourth year Anniversary 10 Poll Votes Third year Anniversary
« Reply #139 on: March 14, 2024, 11:50:37 AM »
Just a few of the top 5 crypto assets that I like are Matic, Pepe, Bonk, Shib, and BnB. Apart from the ones I mentioned, I have other cryptocurrencies that are also held apart from those that I think can provide profit in the future.

If you have done this and are looking for what you think are investment options in the field of the crypto space industry, you have done well because, for sure, most of the people who will give you an opinion here are the ones at the top of the market.
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX.NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Offline ajiz138

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1225
  • Last Active: May 28, 2024, 06:41:35 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    1000 Posts Linux User Mobile User
« Reply #140 on: March 14, 2024, 02:05:15 PM »
Now this is actually the problem, some influencers do throw things at their followers, even though they use the words "not an invitation and be careful" but they still have a certain purpose in mind. And if the followers are not knowledgeable enough they will swallow what the influencer says at face value.

We also can't blame them, because they also want to make a profit through the FOMO they create. This is the decision of their followers, and if they don't have enough knowledge then they will do as I said before.
Here the reality in my country with many influencer talking about cryptocurrency although most of them still lack knowledge about crypto, I don't know most of them less ideas for making content and entry in cryptocurrency or they want to earn much profitable by recommended the other by joining with signal promotion.
Some influencer not understand well with cryptocurrency although some coins have reached higher price but keep recommended to buy and not think what rick face later if correction coming. Don't easily acceptable with many influencer recommended to buy some coins, make your research and looking for the right moment to buy.
Yes, sometimes they only think about themselves to make a profit, they don't think about other people who are their followers, even though it would be great if they did more education than inviting them to buy certain coins.

And usually when followers buy coins to follow the influencer and experience a loss, they will say something that is unpleasant to hear, such as, "so do your own research, because I didn't invite you to buy in the first place." This is something that I see over and over again.

Offline koang

• Activity: 672
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: May 28, 2024, 10:28:38 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 11
    Topic Starter 500 Posts Poll Voter
« Reply #141 on: March 14, 2024, 08:03:46 PM »

The past few weeks have been crazy. BTC, BnB, and ETH have experienced very high price spikes, and if you have carried out this investment strategy from three months ago, you have achieved significant profits.
I think it's time to sell, Just as you need a buy plan, you also need a sell plan.
And you are right, Meme coins are not for long-term investment.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #141 on: March 14, 2024, 08:03:46 PM »

Offline dekafee79

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2594
  • Last Active: May 28, 2024, 01:19:43 PM
    • View Profile

2500 Posts Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #142 on: March 14, 2024, 08:09:23 PM »

The past few weeks have been crazy. BTC, BnB, and ETH have experienced very high price spikes, and if you have carried out this investment strategy from three months ago, you have achieved significant profits.
I think it's time to sell, Just as you need a buy plan, you also need a sell plan.
And you are right, Meme coins are not for long-term investment.

If you feel that you have enough profit from the coins you bought, you can sell them. BItcoin, ethereum, BNB, Solana are coins that have the potential to experience extraordinary increases in the future, so I personally have no intention of selling them. I'm still waiting for the highest price before selling it, maybe in the next few months.

Online examplens

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1999
  • Premium Bitcoin Mixer
  • Last Active: Today at 12:58:49 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 18
    Linux User Poll Starter 10 Poll Votes
« Reply #143 on: March 14, 2024, 11:04:57 PM »
I didn't read every reply in this thread in detail, but I noticed that most often everyone recommends some of the major altcoins or possibly some of the "proven" meme coins.
Why doesn't anyone recommend one of the anonymous altcoins, which might have a solid perspective?
Has the majority given up on the risk or are there just no new promising projects?
█████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MixTum.io
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
▀▄ Premium Bitcoin Mixer ▄▀
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX FREE
Up to 1mBTC
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████

Offline debra

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1676
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: May 05, 2024, 11:15:04 AM
    • View Profile

Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #144 on: March 14, 2024, 11:43:47 PM »
The coins you mentioned are also my priority coins, Bitcoin, ethereum, BNB and Solana. I'm still looking for some potential coins to add to my collection in anticipation of the bullish season, but meme coins are open on the list of coins I'm looking for
All people must choose the top coins that have the most popularity. BTC, ETH, BNB, and SOL are the top 5 coins. Actually, I miss ADA on the top 5 coins, why ADA dropped its position to 9th place? I think the developer of ADA still plans to make a new innovation. There should be positive news on ADA soon. We don't forget that ADA is one of the coins that have many good news in the last bullrun 2021. I also hope it will happen again in 2024-2025. For meme coins, I don't think it is a safe coin. It is better to stay away.

Offline $crypto$

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1823
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: May 26, 2024, 08:35:36 PM
    • View Profile

Third year Anniversary Karma Good 1000 Posts
« Reply #145 on: March 15, 2024, 02:42:37 PM »
If you feel that you have enough profit from the coins you bought, you can sell them. BItcoin, ethereum, BNB, Solana are coins that have the potential to experience extraordinary increases in the future, so I personally have no intention of selling them. I'm still waiting for the highest price before selling it, maybe in the next few months.
Yes, this can be done if we feel satisfied with the profits we get, but if we can wait a little more patiently then we will get much bigger profits. It depends on ourselves.

I, like you, have no intention of selling my assets now, because I'm sure we will be in the next upturn, and it would be a shame if I just missed it. Although I know that if I take advantage now it won't be a problem. But I want to be patient a little longer.

Offline dekafee79

• Legendary
    • View Profile

« Reply #146 on: March 15, 2024, 03:50:10 PM »
Yes, this can be done if we feel satisfied with the profits we get, but if we can wait a little more patiently then we will get much bigger profits. It depends on ourselves.

I, like you, have no intention of selling my assets now, because I'm sure we will be in the next upturn, and it would be a shame if I just missed it. Although I know that if I take advantage now it won't be a problem. But I want to be patient a little longer.

That's right bro, actually by being patient and holding back we are not being greedy but seeing that the market is still strong and will be even stronger in the future because this is not yet the Bitcoin halving, if we remain patient in holding on to our coins we will get bigger profits than if we rush to sell at the moment

Offline $crypto$

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1823
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: May 26, 2024, 08:35:36 PM
    • View Profile

Third year Anniversary Karma Good 1000 Posts
« Reply #147 on: March 16, 2024, 01:13:26 PM »

That's right bro, actually by being patient and holding back we are not being greedy but seeing that the market is still strong and will be even stronger in the future because this is not yet the Bitcoin halving, if we remain patient in holding on to our coins we will get bigger profits than if we rush to sell at the moment
Of course, we ourselves have strong foundations and reasons so we still hold on to them, and in my opinion if something is done with a strong basis or reason then it is not a form of greed but rather it is a form of taking advantage of the opportunities that are in front of us.

And it will be very strange when we hold on without a reason, and it could happen because we are just following other people. And in the crypto space if we just follow along with what everyone else is doing, that's not a wise thing.

Offline krishnaverma

• Activity: 150
  • Last Active: May 12, 2024, 10:23:01 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 8
    100 Posts 50 Posts 10 Posts
« Reply #148 on: March 16, 2024, 02:40:47 PM »
What would you say are the 5 cryptocurrencies to buy in 2024?

Instead of targeting the complete year, I will suggest you to go for current trends. Like there were meme coins like pepe which were trending recently. These coins gave return up to 4x in just week. If you bought at right time and also exited at right time, you would have made very good profits. On the other hand, if you decided to hold these for one year, these might would not have been profitable by same amount.

Offline dekafee79

• Legendary
    • View Profile

« Reply #149 on: March 16, 2024, 03:49:35 PM »
What would you say are the 5 cryptocurrencies to buy in 2024?

Instead of targeting the complete year, I will suggest you to go for current trends. Like there were meme coins like pepe which were trending recently. These coins gave return up to 4x in just week. If you bought at right time and also exited at right time, you would have made very good profits. On the other hand, if you decided to hold these for one year, these might would not have been profitable by same amount.

It seems I was too late to buy PEPE coins, the price of which is currently soaring. I focus on SHib and Dogecoin. but I still hope to make a profit from doge and shib. joining memes will be profitable in the short term, be careful not to get caught up in high prices.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG