follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: If you were Satoshi Nakamoto, what would you do?  (Read 2321 times)

Offline debra

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1676
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: May 05, 2024, 11:15:04 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Badges: (View All)
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
Re: If you were Satoshi Nakamoto, what would you do?
« Reply #45 on: February 28, 2024, 11:27:17 PM »
I think Satoshi Nakamoto should continue to hide his true identity because his appearance will have a negative impact on Bitcoin price movements. However, with Satoshi's disappearance, no one knows for sure whether he is still alive or not, what is clear is that he cannot be found and is currently still a mystery.
Satoshi will always hide his identity because it is the only way to save him and crypto industry. When his identity is revealed, it is very dangerous for crypto industry because we can't imagine if the government sends him to the jail. The government and bad people can force him to stop crypto industry and he may announce something bad for Bitcoin. Although Satoshi has no right to stop crypto industry but he has the power to ruin it. So, he must always hide the identity.

...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #45 on: February 28, 2024, 11:27:17 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

pinguri

« Reply #46 on: February 29, 2024, 02:41:53 PM »

Maybe, i will not appear in public. and not moving my assets into USD. remaining anonymous is really important

Offline KryptoBull

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2968
  • ₿itcoin maximalist
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: May 23, 2024, 01:32:08 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 26
    Sixth year Anniversary 10 Polls 2500 Posts
« Reply #47 on: March 03, 2024, 12:26:48 AM »
Satoshi will always hide his identity because it is the only way to save him and crypto industry. When his identity is revealed, it is very dangerous for crypto industry because we can't imagine if the government sends him to the jail. The government and bad people can force him to stop crypto industry and he may announce something bad for Bitcoin. Although Satoshi has no right to stop crypto industry but he has the power to ruin it. So, he must always hide the identity.
I also hope Satoshi will never appear to help BTC always be an asset that does not depend on any force or individual in the market, BTC will belong to everyone. Currently BTC has matured but I believe that the return of Satoshi even in the form of Inscriptions from the Genesis address could cause the value of BTC to be negatively affected. Investors/holders may not feel safe owning a token created by someone else and that person is following his financial game.

Satoshi's continued anonymity is the largest contribution to BTC!

Offline doc

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1836
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: May 22, 2024, 03:55:55 PM
    • View Profile

Quick Poster Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #48 on: March 03, 2024, 01:40:09 AM »
I think Satoshi Nakamoto should continue to hide his true identity because his appearance will have a negative impact on Bitcoin price movements. However, with Satoshi's disappearance, no one knows for sure whether he is still alive or not, what is clear is that he cannot be found and is currently still a mystery.

Yes, it would be better for Sathosi to remain anonymous and forever hide and not reveal his identity because we know he is already rich and there is no need for the public to know who he is? just keep quiet and enjoy the results he has achieved now. That is if I were Sathosi, but we are all just connoisseurs of Sathosi's work.

Offline KryptoBull

• Legendary
  • ₿itcoin maximalist
    • View Profile

« Reply #49 on: March 04, 2024, 07:59:51 PM »
Yes, it would be better for Sathosi to remain anonymous and forever hide and not reveal his identity because we know he is already rich and there is no need for the public to know who he is? just keep quiet and enjoy the results he has achieved now. That is if I were Sathosi, but we are all just connoisseurs of Sathosi's work.
We don't know for sure whether Satoshi is a person or a group of people, everything is just speculation. I believe that Satoshi is Hal Finney, and he passed away with the biggest secret of his life. Anyway, we are still in this market, there is a common currency on the internet called BTC and we are talking about the same legend. Satoshi chose to remain anonymous to protect the future of BTC. I think Satoshi will continue to remain anonymous even if he reads our speculations.

Online Captain Corporate

• Activity: 1065
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 12:10:13 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    1000 Posts 10 Poll Votes Topic Starter
« Reply #50 on: March 04, 2024, 08:12:38 PM »
First of all, I wouldn't want to be Satoshi Nakomoto to begin with, that already seems like something that would bring in so much to life and it would be so much trouble. After all, its not a money that you can spend freely, lets assume that I want to cash it out, how am I suppose to do it? Not like I can send it to my bank account, it would not be possible, I would probably need to move to a nation where CIA or FBI wouldn't catch me, and there are only a very limited few places like that, and those places have dangers of their own. All in all, I would say that its going to be pretty daunting to have any basic possibility to spend it. So I would do what Satoshi does, and stay silent.

Offline bayu7adi

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1206
  • Last Active: May 23, 2024, 07:52:35 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    Karma Bad 1000 Posts Poll Voter
« Reply #51 on: March 05, 2024, 09:10:23 AM »
I have some questions for everyone: If you were Satoshi Nakamoto, what would you do?
  • Would you dare to appear in public?
  • Would you move 1M BTC and sell for USD?
  • Would you participate in the development and upgrade process of Bitcoin blockchain?
  • Would you agree to accept the invitation to El Salvador?
  • Wouldl you continue to stay anonymous and observe the development of Bitcoin?
  • Would you reveal this secret to your children before you die?
1 - No, except under a pseudonym and I would prefer to keep my real identity hidden.
2 - Since it has the potential to make the market noisy, I will sell it occasionally according to my needs. If you feel the impact is too stupid, holding is not a big problem for me.
3 - Yes, as much as I can
4 - No
5 - Yes, but I feel like I want to also contribute to development, not just monitor it.
6 - Certainly so

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #51 on: March 05, 2024, 09:10:23 AM »

Offline SamReomo

• Activity: 1157
  • Available for rent!
  • Last Active: May 23, 2024, 06:24:45 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 18
    10 Poll Votes 1000 Posts Quick Poster
« Reply #52 on: March 05, 2024, 09:23:28 AM »
Satoshi Nakamoto created Bitcoin in order to add a decentralized payment system for the community to not rely on banks anymore. If I am not wrong then Satoshi was someone who never shared anything about himself. His main ambition behind creation of Bitcoin was to give the world a new currency that should not be controlled by a country or any centralized authority. With the creation of Bitcoin and its success he already achieved everything, he never created Bitcoin for fame and that's why he'll never appear in public.
Signature space available for rent

Offline MUGNIA

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1531
  • Last Active: May 22, 2024, 04:55:39 PM
    • View Profile

Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 1000 Posts
« Reply #53 on: March 05, 2024, 01:43:25 PM »

Yes, I have the same opinion, I think it would be better for Satoshi to remain anonymous forever, because if he introduces himself, it is feared that he will be hunted down by irresponsible parties to take the results of his discoveries, and from the government he will probably be imprisoned and told to delete his discoveries.

Online Aanuoluwatofunmi

• Activity: 958
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: May 23, 2024, 10:41:06 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
    Poll Voter 500 Posts Karma
« Reply #54 on: March 05, 2024, 02:00:20 PM »
I have some questions for everyone: If you were Satoshi Nakamoto, what would you do?
  • Would you participate in the development and upgrade process of Bitcoin blockchain?

If i happened to be Satoshi, i will definitely do as I've seen Satoshi Nakamoto behaved now, there's nothing in gaining a public recognition and loss of identify than for the general public including government to use that as a means of attack on me, so i will lay low and allow bitcoin to do the entire speaking's for me, all about what he has been preaching was on privacy, there's nothing bad if he also maintain than and the outcome of what he is doing is been felt by the whole world. 

Offline Garden

• Activity: 83
  • Last Active: May 23, 2024, 12:08:28 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
    50 Posts Signature Quick Poster
« Reply #55 on: March 05, 2024, 02:53:52 PM »
I would never reveal my identity and would continue to live comfortably on my bitcoins, carefully selling them little by little). And if I got bored, I would again anonymously create some kind of super crypto project).
I trade at FXOpen

Offline taufik123

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1729
  • Coinomize.biz | Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: May 23, 2024, 06:29:02 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Quick Poster Topic Starter Sixth year Anniversary
« Reply #56 on: March 05, 2024, 05:46:24 PM »
I would never reveal my identity and would continue to live comfortably on my bitcoins, carefully selling them little by little). And if I got bored, I would again anonymously create some kind of super crypto project).
Why should you sell it, don't you want to hold until the new ATH is reached.
You say you'll remain anonymous, but where do you sell your bitcoins?

If you sell on a centralized Exchange, then forget those Anonymous words.
If you want to create a super crypto project, good luck because now is the right season for all old projects or new projects.

Offline TopT3ns

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1495
  • Last Active: May 21, 2024, 12:35:06 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
    too active, 25 Posts in one day Topic Starter 1000 Posts
« Reply #57 on: March 06, 2024, 02:46:10 AM »
If i happened to be Satoshi, i will definitely do as I've seen Satoshi Nakamoto behaved now, there's nothing in gaining a public recognition and loss of identify than for the general public including government to use that as a means of attack on me, so i will lay low and allow bitcoin to do the entire speaking's for me, all about what he has been preaching was on privacy, there's nothing bad if he also maintain than and the outcome of what he is doing is been felt by the whole world.
Currently, those who claim to be Satoshi Nakamoto in public will only become the butt of jokes, as you mentioned, there is no longer any point in stating that Satoshi Nakamoto exists because there has been a lot of news talking about Satoshi Nakamoto choosing to disappear to maintain the value of Bitcoin itself.

Offline KryptoBull

• Legendary
  • ₿itcoin maximalist
    • View Profile

« Reply #58 on: March 08, 2024, 01:19:59 AM »
Why should you sell it, don't you want to hold until the new ATH is reached.
You say you'll remain anonymous, but where do you sell your bitcoins?

If you sell on a centralized Exchange, then forget those Anonymous words.
If you want to create a super crypto project, good luck because now is the right season for all old projects or new projects.
BTC just created a new ATH and this is probably the right time to take BTC profits :)

BTC Mixers are really popular right now and can provide quite good anonymity. However, when some BTC are transferred from the Genesis address, they will create a worry in the market when BTC holders will feel like they own an asset that is no longer truly independent. I hope this will not cause BTC and the crypto market to face a wave of distrust and collapse.

Currently, those who claim to be Satoshi Nakamoto in public will only become the butt of jokes, as you mentioned, there is no longer any point in stating that Satoshi Nakamoto exists because there has been a lot of news talking about Satoshi Nakamoto choosing to disappear to maintain the value of Bitcoin itself.
I also believe that Satoshi's anonymity is one of BTC's greatest assets: it provides BTC with independence and can never be investigated when there is no individual or organization behind the existence of BTC. This also helped BTC to quickly be identified as a commodity rather than a security. Meanwhile, ETH has not yet been identified as a commodity.

Offline LogitechMouse

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1694
  • Coinomize.biz | Bitcoin Mixer | Since 2019
  • Last Active: May 23, 2024, 05:08:21 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    10 Poll Votes Linux User Mobile User
« Reply #59 on: March 08, 2024, 05:35:37 PM »
1. Hell NO!!! No need for further explanation for this one. If no one knows about my identity online, I would rather stay public. Unfortunately, it will not happen anymore, and I'm not Satoshi so... yeah. :D
2. Since nobody knows my identity, I might, but the problem is that selling those 1M Bitcoins might reveal my true identity since experts can just trace it somewhere, and might find some leads.
3. I would love to, but continuous interaction with different people might give some hints about who I am hence, I might not do it because as much as possible, I want to keep myself private.
4. No. That would reveal my identity.
5. I would rather do that compared to sharing my true identity with the public. Many are thinking that Satoshi is holding 1M Bitcoins, and if I reveal my true identity, I would risk my security.
6. No because they're the ones that will be affected in the future. Many people will follow my children. Many media will follow my children. They will be like the famous people right now that has no security at all.

Overall, I guess Satoshi staying anonymous is the one that's very hard to do right now especially now that any information can be seen, and spread online at a rapid pace.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG