follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: Фразы для постов в Twitter и Facebook на английском языке  (Read 22993 times)

Offline medvedevvasilys

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1859
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 2
  • Last Active: November 17, 2022, 03:37:53 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 31
    Badges: (View All)
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
А я использую яндекс переводчик. Проблем не возникало, и он вроде лучше переводит чем гугл переводчик.
да гугл тоже ничего если английский знаешь и может там немного откоректировать. вообще все онлайн переводчики так себе.
New GameFi / Metaverse project Age Of Mars

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline rucoinmaster

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1612
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: August 26, 2022, 09:08:27 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 27
    10 Posts First Post Fifth year Anniversary
Вот вам 100 постов, исключительно мои.

Эти выкладываю в свободный доступ впервые.

200) Consider that before you a list of companies that you can pay attention to and your choice will depend on your financial situation. Subscribe.
201) I suggest you yourself to determine which company in your opinion is the most worthy, I study everything that I meet, this project I wish success.
202) In a nutshell, I write from the road, even while driving, I try to find the time to search for and implement important tasks, it's not easy, but a very effective result is possible.
203) it's not easy, but a very effective result is possible. In a nutshell, I write along the way, during the movement, I try to find time to find and implement important very important tasks
204) Sometimes you have to try hard to do your job quickly and well, and this requires understanding the processes, you can strive for more together.
205) A good company can be seen from a distance, it can be seen right away, it's enough to pounce in the bounty, look at the team and choose the most necessary.
206) It would be interesting to get to know you live, my favorite subscribers with every kid like want to write more and more and work on the choice.
207) The more I immerse myself in the world of crypto technologies, the more I find it, I think it's the financial system of the new world, study with me.
208) It happens at once and you can not say which team will be in the first place, and what will remain in the outsiders, look for a company that will pay attention to you.
209) A happy event happens to those who are worthy of happiness, many trials must be passed to rise above their own ego, and this is not easy. Subscribe.
210) one company devotes more time another less, but I can definitely say that this is a daily work that is given by experience and experience.
211) Let's say that I would find out only about one company and everything in it was viable, not the fact that I would have earned a lot, but when you invest in a little bit in many companies, it's good.
212) sometimes I want to say in a nutshell, but it does not work and it is necessary to describe the details of becoming, but everyone in the chair needs this.
213) The main thing to write quickly and today, in order to become financially literate enough to read my posts from facebook and twitter.
214) It's cool to talk about a company that is of interest to investors and advertisers. Read and enjoy the opportunity. Have a very good day.
215) It's cool to talk about a company that is of interest to investors and advertisers. I like the project as a whole and the team is interesting.
216) I greet today in my blog, see how many unique companies are near, and who of them will come to the result - we will see.
217) How many days do I write to you about the companies that are moving to new heights in order to gain a foothold there for many long years. Choose companies wisely.
218) Beauty and just sketch a line of lines while there is time, to create good results, subscribe to my social networks. Follow me.
219) The most kind day, smile opportunities, read the news on social networks and subscribe to my facebook and twitter. Subscribe now.
220) The most effective is to choose a list of companies or make a list and analyze it well, who the team is, what options and conditions for the development of events.
221) The most important thing in a crypto industry event is when the company passes the listing. When the token is already being traded, it is possible to strive to achieve greater...
222)  Every day the sun rises, birds awaken and new organizations and companies appear, something from God, but something from a person. We look at the world as a whole.
223) Than watching TV or walking around the cafe is better to read the news of new crypto companies, choose the most worthy and create good content.
224) I choose what is done quickly and filled with good and light, my goal of traveling, and this requires a lot of money and the desire of the second half.
225) Someone thinks the crypto direction is not promising or even boring, but I know that they need a little more understanding of this issue.
226) I love flowers to watch how the assets of companies grow and grow, how new legends are born, the most worthy of them will remain.
227) Pay attention to this company, gave it preference intuitively, chose a subscription company, I see the prospects for the growth of the token.
228) It's easy to work from home, knowing that the crypt industry is ahead for many years, this is the goal and pledge of good opportunities for every person.
229) a few words about the new company, be sure to pay attention to it, even if it is not for you, then learn to choose and compare. Follow me.
230) Learn to read white paper and study the road map, these are two very important documents that will help you to study new companies.
231) Reading a white paper, many investors can find for themselves the information that will allow them to make the right choice. Make investments or not.
232) Look at the company from the first days of its formation, then you will be able to track the whole development path of both the company and the product.
233) Look at the company from the first days of its formation, this is a super opportunity to improve your chances of choosing the most effective team.
234) A roadmap, this is what investors need in the first place in order to navigate the terms and objectives of the team. See the road map.
235) How I rejoice when new tokens come to the wallet. This process is comparable to long-term investments, the result of which is predicted.
236) I like when, a lot of news from the company, it feels special, speed, movement. Quick news can be the cause of rapid results.
237) Easy opportunity to learn to choose from the list of start-up companies the very one that will bring the maximum benefit to your product and give the result.
238) I can be glad for the opportunity to write about this company. Follow me on social networks. Smile the opportunity to learn more.
239) The more subscriptions and likes, the more new information I give you, live people is the gold reserve of each nation, sign up for my account.
240) Now a lot of coins of different origins, take a closer look, remember the growth of bitcoin, the next star will shine in this space. Follow the updates.
241) when I want to relax I read a book when I want to find a good project I study it from and to, for this I read the information at the Forum.
242) when I want to relax I read a book when I want to find a good project I study it from and to, for this I read white paper, everything about the team.
243) a good day and good news from the company, pleases the opportunity and prospects for rapid growth and development, follow me on social networks.
244) Expand the boundaries of your own perception of the outside world, study different companies and choose the ones most worthy of your attention.
245) The number of bets is growing not in the fastest way, but growing, opinion leaders are focusing on the company. Follow me and sign.
246) The main thing is to keep good luck by the tail and then it will keep up with you, smile at the new company and its capabilities, follow me.
247) After breakfast, I prefer to watch the company's news, it's great to charge for the whole day and gives the opportunity to see more. Follow me.
248) The time is closer to dinner, and I've already seen new opportunities and prospects for development, I think and you will be interested in learning about this, read on my social networks.
249) I create news and information about the crypto industry and crypto companies, for me this is a way of self-development and a desire to move on.
250) A strong team, a promising project, an opportunity for everyone to know. Find out more on social networks, read the company's Twitter and Facebook.
251) Some companies operate very quickly, others very slowly. The most wonderful thing is to see opportunities every day and hear from God.
252) Today I wish you a quick understanding of the development of the crypto world and the crypto industry, know this as a fact and an event that will help you to develop quickly.
253) I'm going to walk along the street, but before that I want to draw your attention to this company. Sign up for my account and see more.
254) This company has something that attracted my attention and many other Internet users, supporters and investors give their preference.
255) In business, as in sports, you need constant training, enough to believe in yourself and analyze many other companies and the skill will appear.
256) Draw a picture of life, watch the news in the official social networks. Subscribe to my facebook and twitter. Have a nice day and cool news.
257) Facebook allowed to advertise crypto currency, it's strange that many companies bypass this opportunity, follow me with social networks
258) I look at the monitor and imagine the rapid growth of coins, the market should unfold such rules of the game, who longer holds a position, then has an income.
259) I select for you every word, thank you for subscribing to me, be active and I will spread even more useful and valuable information.
260) A great opportunity to write on the social networks about a new company, comes information from different sources, social networks are available to everyone.
261) super news from the cool team, I wish the speedy development of the company and the fastest results, follow me on social networks.
262) How do I best call a blogger or analyst or blogger-analyst, you decide, I like to study new companies, share information, follow me.
263) write a few words about a company with a strong team that's easy and fast. Follow me on social networks. Subscribe
264) From the pen there are new lines for six months and almost three thousand posts about financial changes all over the world, labor ennobles, sign
265) not every company can be written, but about this company I write, read the road map and white paper, make your own conclusions.
266) For Twitter to write it is not just necessary to fit the maximum amount of information into one short message and it's fine, sign up for me.
267) Fingers themselves type on the keyboard favorite words, a lot of news from the company, smile the opportunity to grow and grow. Subscribe to me.
268) Hopes are big and plans for this company, all new is worthy of attention. I wish the company success, follow me and subscribe in social networks
269) Love for writing texts is a great opportunity to talk about the company every day and more people will find out about it. Forward marketing.
270) hands themselves reaching for the keyboard to write something new, a lot of good news appears to them with you and share. Subscribe now.
271) When I go to the Internet first thing I open Facebook and Twitter, because it's a universal social network with the fastest flow of information.
272) There will always be a couple of minutes and a couple of words about the companies you've been writing about for months. Sign up and keep abreast of the news.
273) Simply put, there are companies worthy of attention, and there are standard and not remarkable ones to find a diamond in a puddle, you need to try hard.
274) The company I believe in and want to wish success and speedy growth, to occupy my niche and to please the community. The fastest and most successful achievement.
275) All greetings, today is a day of joy and smiles, because there are a lot of good news from the company, let's read together about what they write.
276) There are fewer words than words, the most kind and bright comes when it is needed, I enjoy the opportunity to acquire new knowledge and apply it.
277) Working on a laptop is convenient because you can move around, travel and fly around the world, the work is enormous, but it's worth it.
279) The most interesting thing is to watch the news every day, subscribe and stay informed and in the right and good trend, follow me.
280) Hello to everyone on this beautiful sunny day, pay attention not only to the weather, but also to new promising companies. Follow me on social networks.
281) in the light of events I want to say something that all the others are often ready to keep silent, namely, now it's such a time that it is very easy for many companies to start.
282) many times it is worth making mistakes before choosing a project and a team that will finish what has been started until the end, many descend on the track, but the stars do everything.
283) An interesting company, there is a prospect. Everything has its time, but the news is good. Remember the importance of analytics. Follow me.
284) found an interesting site with a cool company, it's a very interesting and entertaining project, but I think you'd better look at yourself.
285) This day gives me the opportunity to become better, learn more, develop positive habits and of course learn new companies. Follow me.
286) How generous is the company? This is difficult to determine at the first stage, you need to calculate which pool is provided by the team.
287) A good day, I am pleased with the news that comes from the company. I will look after it carefully and act. Smile every day.
288) There are eternal questions, where it is better and how to do everything, for this there are companies that help solve the most complex and diverse tasks.
289) the best is news that lifts the mood, which you can read on Twitter and Facebook. Follow me and find out very very much. Smile friend :)
290) I wish the team quick success, so that they are scheduled to be implemented on time, on time, high results and quick wins. Read the best.
291) Serenish is cool because it will be remembered for a long time and will remain for a long time you can reread and remember how it was.
292) let's see what will happen next, much pleases from the ozone of opportunity to join today this movement and be in the flow of events. Follow me.
293) Heroes are everywhere expensive, move from goal to goal, watch the news, make your lists, analyze, the analyst should show the result.
294) It is compulsory to combine the possibilities physically and mentally, often it is necessary to make a choice quickly, but sometimes it is better to slow down.
295) Count how many days a year you give to sports, how much to your own intellectual development, try to find the optimal ratio. Subscribe crypt hunter.
296) Only faith in the team and hard work of the company can lead to high results, the coin must be claimed and recognized throughout the world in order to grow in value.
297) Today I want to wish you good health and a good mood, because it makes me happy, see new companies and act on the call of the heart.
298) I understand that reading author's posts is much more interesting and they are perceived easily and freely, re-read the first posts to subscribe.
299) For today that's all, I think you have food for your mind, read the news of companies, remember that success depends only on your choice. Follow.
300) Why add features, when everything is visible and visible on social networks, subscribe to official channels, follow me.

Если кто хочет отблагодарить Ethereum address: 0x7b370171964BEB5a97Dd8a24Bf35e46287DaaEf2
Лучи добра

Offline Bezuprechnyj

• 1 strike
  • Baby Steps
  • Activity: 40
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: January 29, 2019, 01:49:07 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
Какие то посты пишу сам,но в основном использую посты с разных компаний других участников,приходится во многих баунти участвовать,долго все самому писать
Я захожу в гугл таблицу где все баунти, создал отдельный лист для постов. Потом копирую у других участников посты, добавляю некоторые свои и уже набралось около 150 качественных постов.
Прошу прощения, господа, а репосты и отчёты за вас ваши мамки делают? Ну так, чтобы вам вообще ничего делать не нужно было? Это же какими нужно быть безмозглыми лентяями, чтобы чужие посты копировать. С таким отношением к делу вы не добьетесь ничего. Я имею в виду не только баунти, а вообще в жизни, судя по тому, что вы не способны включить свою голову и выполнить элементарное действие самостоятельно. Любая работа должна мотивировать вас на получение новых знаний. А баунти в особенности, потому что сейчас это практически пустая трата времени. Вам нужно написать пост - заставьте ваши мозги поработать; нужно написать пост на английском - воспользуйтесь переводчиком, если не знаете язык, но запомните пару слов из написанного вами! Не становитесь потребителями информации! Обрабатывайте, анализируйте её и получайте что-то лично ваше на выходе!
Если кто хочет отблагодарить Ethereum address: 0x7b370171964BEB5a97Dd8a24Bf35e46287DaaEf2
Лучи добра
Кхм, это что за бесполезный набор слов на английском языке? Вы с помощью этого рекламируете проекты? И вы надеетесь получить благодарность в виде токенов? Вы серьезно? ;D

Пишу посты самостоятельно, когда добавляю проект в свою таблицу. Вводная часть + часть текста из белой бумаги + в конце призыв подписаться на соц сети либо зайти на сайт.

Offline Lego

• Activity: 208
  • Last Active: March 21, 2024, 10:28:16 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
Да я думаю многие уже в курсе откуда брать шаблоны - просто напросто находите компанию, в которой нужно писать коменты и все их копируете к себе в файлик. Потом используете по мере необходимости.

Offline Rokis

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2767
  • Last Active: December 23, 2021, 07:05:11 PM
    • View Profile

Так как я не особо владею английским, а менеджеры требуют разговорный или не с переводчика, то для меня это стало проблемой...
Поэтому, я прошу Вас либо писать сюда фразы на английском для постов, желательно с переводом, либо дать ссылки на ресурсы, где я могу набрать таких фраз...
Заранее спасибо!!!
За год ни разу не было, чтобы кого-то не устроили мои посты. Пишешь 1 предложение на английском, переводишь в Google Translate, вставляешь теги, отправляешь. Менеджер много чего пишет и если всему верить, то ты ничего не заработаешь. Логически подумай, какого это проверять посты от 2к человек на предмет того, что переводят они через переводчик или же сами составляют предложения.

Offline WWW1959

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1552
  • Official Street Team member
  • Last Active: July 06, 2021, 09:33:04 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 19
Всем привет! Кто может выложить письмо в тех.поддержку в твитер на английском языке с просьбой разблокировать аккаунт. Через переводчик не хочу писать, а "аглицким" не владею. Буду очень благодарен.
Beyond Protocol Street Team
http://beyond.link | Coming Fall 2021
Official altcoinstalks thread

Offline rucoinmaster

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1612
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: August 26, 2022, 09:08:27 AM
    • View Profile

Всем привет! Кто может выложить письмо в тех.поддержку в твитер на английском языке с просьбой разблокировать аккаунт. Через переводчик не хочу писать, а "аглицким" не владею. Буду очень благодарен.

Писал в поддержку с переводчика, получил ответ, мол так и так за многократное нарушение правил аккаунт нельзя восстановить, у меня было превышение дневного лимита постов.
Смело пишите через транслейт, можно односложными предложениями(простыми), если есть сомнения,
просто переведите 2 раза, с русского на английский и с английского на русский, если нет искажения смысла и читабельно - отправляйте.

На мой взгляд проще создать новый аккаунт и его раскачать, но есть  нюанс для баунти чаще всего требуется аккаунт, которому от 6 месяцев.

Может в разделе барахолка Вы быстрее найдете переводчика, успеха.  :)

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

Offline Starlaaa87

• Activity: 139
  • Last Active: December 13, 2019, 03:17:14 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
Берешь заходишь в ветку и ищешь уже готовые отчёты. Оттуда хватаешь первый попавшийся твит и копируешь себе. Либо просто тупо в переводчик вбиваешь и спокойно пишешь то, что он тебе перевёл. Никто никогда в жизни до такого не докопается. По крайней мере за год у меня ни разу не было с этим проблем. Даже не парься по таким недопустякам...

Offline bitbit97

• Legendary
  • Activity: 4092
  • Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Last Active: May 31, 2024, 11:47:42 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
Кхм, это что за бесполезный набор слов на английском языке? Вы с помощью этого рекламируете проекты? И вы надеетесь получить благодарность в виде токенов? Вы серьезно? ;D

Ладно качество поста, тут проблема может оказаться в другом - использование этих фраз может рассматриваться как плагиат.

Берешь заходишь в ветку и ищешь уже готовые отчёты. Оттуда хватаешь первый попавшийся твит и копируешь себе. Либо просто тупо в переводчик вбиваешь и спокойно пишешь то, что он тебе перевёл. Никто никогда в жизни до такого не докопается. По крайней мере за год у меня ни разу не было с этим проблем. Даже не парься по таким недопустякам...

Неужели никто не жаловался на плагиат? У вас твиттер аккаунт случайно не банили в ноябре?
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX.NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Offline svetlana

• Legendary
  • Activity: 3195
  • Last Active: July 10, 2023, 07:08:18 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 28
    Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
Это же какими нужно быть безмозглыми лентяями, чтобы чужие посты копировать. С таким отношением к делу вы не добьетесь ничего. Я имею в виду не только баунти, а вообще в жизни, судя по тому, что вы не способны включить свою голову и выполнить элементарное действие самостоятельно. Любая работа должна мотивировать вас на получение новых знаний. А баунти в особенности, потому что сейчас это практически пустая трата времени. Вам нужно написать пост - заставьте ваши мозги поработать; нужно написать пост на английском - воспользуйтесь переводчиком, если не знаете язык, но запомните пару слов из написанного вами! Не становитесь потребителями информации! Обрабатывайте, анализируйте её и получайте что-то лично ваше на выходе!
Не хочу вас обидеть, но вы постоянно пытаетесь унизить собеседников.
Вы сами пишете, что баунти сейчас не приносит доход, так зачем заморачиваться с написанием постов? Тем более, что эти все посты мало что значат. Я полагаю, что включать мозги и заморачиваться нужно там, где можно получить достойное вознаграждение за свой труд. Если на все  подряд дела тратить уйму времени, то вообще ничего не успеешь сделать. Тут уже нужно отбирать важные и доходные дела и те, в которых можно схалтурить. В данном случае это посты в соцсетях.

Offline WWW1959

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1552
  • Official Street Team member
  • Last Active: July 06, 2021, 09:33:04 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 19

Писал в поддержку с переводчика, получил ответ, мол так и так за многократное нарушение правил аккаунт нельзя восстановить, у меня было превышение дневного лимита постов.
Смело пишите через транслейт, можно односложными предложениями(простыми), если есть сомнения,
просто переведите 2 раза, с русского на английский и с английского на русский, если нет искажения смысла и читабельно - отправляйте.

На мой взгляд проще создать новый аккаунт и его раскачать, но есть  нюанс для баунти чаще всего требуется аккаунт, которому от 6 месяцев.

Может в разделе барахолка Вы быстрее найдете переводчика, успеха.  :)
Спасибо за полный ответ по данной теме. Аккаунт с 2015 года, жалко терять. Сейчас не так просто раскачать новые аккаунты. За всякую мелочь банят. У меня на всей вероятности за хештег #взаимная подписка, забыл удалить когда узнал что за это банят.
Beyond Protocol Street Team
http://beyond.link | Coming Fall 2021
Official altcoinstalks thread

Offline tislay

• Activity: 302
  • Last Active: November 25, 2020, 12:40:45 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
А я беру ищу обзор проекта, и вот от туда по кусочкам копирую информацию, сообщение получаться релевантным.

Offline AllSii

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2040
  • ❰❰❰❰❰❰ WFC ❱❱❱❱❱❱
  • Last Active: August 29, 2021, 01:18:04 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 26
~~
То что вы написали похоже на комментарии для форума, так сказать для подписной. С них не получится сделать пост для твиттера или фейсбука.

Offline Rokis

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2767
  • Last Active: December 23, 2021, 07:05:11 PM
    • View Profile

А я беру ищу обзор проекта, и вот от туда по кусочкам копирую информацию, сообщение получаться релевантным.
Проще генератором с разными словами написать посты для твиттера и фейсбука. Там просто подставляешь варианты слов и он генерирует множество постов. Я так делал, когда занимался соц сетями.

Offline matrixSS9

• Activity: 46
  • Last Active: May 04, 2019, 08:03:26 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 10
А я просто копировал предложения из White Paper проекта и вставлял хэштеги. Всегда прокатывало.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG