follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: Is it safe to invest hugely in CRYPTO now?  (Read 23229 times)

Offline DAMKAR

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2000
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: Today at 11:38:29 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Badges: (View All)
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
Re: Is it safe to invest hugely in CRYPTO now?
« Reply #105 on: February 03, 2024, 05:01:31 AM »

You are absolutely right.  For those who value safety and minimal risk when investing in a new and somewhat untested industry, the easiest way is to select a few of the largest cryptocurrencies from the top lines of the rating.  But for experienced players there are still a lot of opportunities for even higher income in the market.

As investors we always to mimimalize the risk. I personally prefer invest in top coins maybe at Top10 or 20 coins. Invest in crypto is safer and profitable if you can choose the right coins and also the right time. I agree with several who said it.
Although experienced players will take the high risk, invest in new projects or new coins. But I didn't have knowledge to do.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #105 on: February 03, 2024, 05:01:31 AM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Offline Mr. Magkaisa

• Activity: 895
  • Last Active: Today at 06:35:11 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    500 Posts Poll Voter Quick Poster
« Reply #106 on: February 03, 2024, 07:16:23 AM »
One thing you must understand, nothing is 100% safe in the crypto market. There will definitely be risks that must be overcome and faced. Whatever it is, even though it is an investment in Bitcoin, there are still risks and there is no guarantee that it is 100% safe.

because this is a digital world where cyber crimes can come from anywhere. Not only that, there are lots of risky projects on the crypto market. If we don't understand how funds should be done, then the risk of loss will be much greater. That's why, understand it first, analyze it wisely before doing anything in crypto. Because this really has potential and is worth it, but it is worth the risk.

-   It depends on you if you believe in crypto so much that you want to allocate a lot of value to it and hold it. An investor is very stupid if he only depends on the size of his capital to be released just because of what other people say without even doing any research on a crypto investment.

In the past, it was really difficult to choose a crypto investment if you didn't know the right way to choose a potential crypto, but if you know the proper choice, I don't think there will be any problem here as long as you are sure of that.

Offline Vx1

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2439
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 06:06:34 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 24
« Reply #107 on: February 03, 2024, 01:40:16 PM »
In investing in cryptocurrency, we must be wise and able to control emotions.  In my opinion, we can invest large amounts in crypto if we really understand the coins we are investing in and of course can choose the time to invest.  We are not map blind, so we understand the direction of our investment in these coins. 
That way, I think we can invest large amounts, but we still have to be careful.  For now I think it's still not right, maybe you can wait until the Bitcoin halving approaches later.

Offline MVL~$

• Activity: 332
  • Last Active: May 21, 2024, 10:11:09 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    Quick Poster Karma Good Search
« Reply #108 on: February 04, 2024, 04:44:33 AM »
I think it is not right to invest huge amount of money in cryptocurrency. You can keep a fair amount of money here by investing and holding good coins if you want. This will be the best for your profit. If you spend a lot of money here, the market may go down, just as the ground will be removed from under your feet. Then you will have nothing to do. So I would say invest less and get profit from here.

Offline sery2013

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2595
  • Referrals: 5
  • Last Active: May 24, 2024, 03:48:31 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 25
    Sixth year Anniversary 2500 Posts Fifth year Anniversary
« Reply #109 on: February 04, 2024, 05:52:08 PM »
One thing you need to realize is that nothing is 100% safe in the cryptocurrency market. There will definitely be risks that you will have to overcome and overcome. Whatever it is, even though it's a Bitcoin investment, there are still risks and there's no guarantee that it's 100% safe.

Because this is a digital world where cybercrime can happen from anywhere. Not only that, there are many risky projects in the cryptocurrency market. If we don't understand how funds should be made, the risk of loss will be much higher. That's why understand it first, analyze it thoroughly before doing anything in cryptocurrency. Because it does have potential and it is worth it, but it is worth it.

Offline I-Bit

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2213
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 09:57:44 AM
    • View Profile

« Reply #110 on: February 04, 2024, 09:31:51 PM »
I think it is not right to invest huge amount of money in cryptocurrency. You can keep a fair amount of money here by investing and holding good coins if you want. This will be the best for your profit. If you spend a lot of money here, the market may go down, just as the ground will be removed from under your feet. Then you will have nothing to do. So I would say invest less and get profit from here.
It is always suggested to invest the amount of money that we can afford to lose. Crypto investment is high risk, we mustn't put all the money in crypto business. Ideally, we have both the high risk assets and low risk assets. We have crypto coins for the high risk assets, we have lands and gold for the low risk assets. We must divide our funds into some assets, those assets shouldn't be in the same level of high risk assets.

Offline UNIVERSE

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1820
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 12:00:01 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Poll Votes
« Reply #111 on: February 04, 2024, 11:59:49 PM »
As investors we always to mimimalize the risk. I personally prefer invest in top coins maybe at Top10 or 20 coins. Invest in crypto is safer and profitable if you can choose the right coins and also the right time. I agree with several who said it.
Although experienced players will take the high risk, invest in new projects or new coins. But I didn't have knowledge to do.
I really agree with this.
No matter how much money we have, we must be able to choose it well and not invest it in high-risk projects. unless there is a small percentage that is specifically for high-risk coins and you are ready for the various risks. Personally, even though I have a lot of money, I will also choose top coins, especially Bitcoin, which is definitely the largest percentage. then followed by several other figures who really have strong fundamentals.

and indeed, if we talk about whether it is risky to invest large amounts now, the risk is definitely always there, whatever the investment. However, when we can choose funds or capital to invest, we can minimize the risk and optimize the results. as I explained above.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #111 on: February 04, 2024, 11:59:49 PM »

Offline kent47400

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1994
  • Anonymous Bitcoin Mixer
  • Last Active: April 10, 2024, 12:23:21 AM
    • View Profile

Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Search
« Reply #112 on: February 05, 2024, 01:44:55 AM »
That way, I think we can invest large amounts, but we still have to be careful.  For now I think it's still not right, maybe you can wait until the Bitcoin halving approaches later.
You have to be careful when trading in cryptocurrency and investing because we can see that most altcoins rise and fall very quickly and many also become Trash Coins.
Investing with large capital in cryptocurrency made me think twice because I was more afraid than brave enough to buy altcoins, especially now that I don't have large funds at my disposal.

Halving is the benchmark for all investors to be able to make as much profit as possible, but do I dare to invest?
No, I don't dare because I don't have enough funds to buy various cryptocurrencies. :D
THORMIXER██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
  Anonymous Bitcoin Mixer 
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████▀▀███▄
▄████████████▄▄██▀██▄
▄█████████████▀██▄████▄
▄██████████████▄▀██████▄
██████████████▀█▄████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████▄█▀████████
▀██████████████▀▄██████▀
▀█████████████▄██▀████▀
▀████████████▀▀██▄██▀
▀██████████▄▄███▀
▀▀███████▀▀

ONION
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
START MIX.
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██████

Offline Vx1

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2439
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 06:06:34 PM
    • View Profile

« Reply #113 on: February 06, 2024, 03:00:58 PM »
You have to be careful when trading in cryptocurrency and investing because we can see that most altcoins rise and fall very quickly and many also become Trash Coins.
Investing with large capital in cryptocurrency made me think twice because I was more afraid than brave enough to buy altcoins, especially now that I don't have large funds at my disposal.

Halving is the benchmark for all investors to be able to make as much profit as possible, but do I dare to invest?
No, I don't dare because I don't have enough funds to buy various cryptocurrencies. :D
I personally don't really dare to invest large amounts in cryptocurrency, what I said above is just a little advice for people who need an opinion about when is the right time to enter the crypto market with large capital. Although what I said above is not necessarily true, because all of that is just a prediction.

Offline Gurujebs

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1211
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Referrals: 2
  • Last Active: Today at 11:30:32 AM
    • View Profile

1000 Posts Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #114 on: February 06, 2024, 05:53:20 PM »
In investing in cryptocurrency, we must be wise and able to control emotions.  In my opinion, we can invest large amounts in crypto if we really understand the coins we are investing in and of course can choose the time to invest.  We are not map blind, so we understand the direction of our investment in these coins. 

Why did you think that now is not the best time? Look at Bitcoin chart for a minute and tell me what you see from image below.

On a regular day, if it wasn't for halving that is coming up soon by April, a lot people will have sell their bitcoin and the sell pressure will be high by now but take a look at the Macd and the weekly chart, it's been protected. All the bitcoin that are been dump are been consume very fast by the whales, this is to tell you that Bitcoin is not going below $40k, maybe not now.

I will advice to have some little coins on your wallet because people that are holding aren't ready to sell here and ETF business people are also buying everyday which means high demand is coming from institutional investors.
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX.NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Offline Carbitcoin

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1379
  • Binance #SWGT and CERTIK Audited
  • Last Active: May 24, 2024, 11:21:06 AM
    • View Profile

Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Quick Poster
« Reply #115 on: February 06, 2024, 07:13:38 PM »

It is best to invest in the most liquid assets, market leaders - BTC, ETH for example.  Less sustainable projects, and especially new ones, may promise greater profits, but also involve downside risk.  Even with the general upward movement of the market, they may remain unprofitable.
SWG.IO.
Smart World
Global Token
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄██▄
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄██████▄
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄██████████▄
▒▒▒▒▒▄█████▀▒▒▀█████▄
▒▒▒▒▒▀██▒▒▒▄▄▒▒▒▀█▀▒▒▒
▄███▄▒▒▒▒▒▄████▄▒▒▒▒▒▄███▄
▀██▀▒▒▒▒▒▀████▀▒▒▒▒▒▀██▀
▒▒▒▒▒▒▄██▄▒▒▀▀▒▒▄██▄
▒▒▒▒▒▀█████▄▒▒▄█████▀
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀██████████▀
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀██████▀
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀██▀
BINANCE
#SWGT
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
.BUY NOW.
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███  ICOHOLDER  ███
✅ TOP-3 PRE-SALE
✅ 4.45 RATING

Offline debra

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1676
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: May 05, 2024, 11:15:04 AM
    • View Profile

« Reply #116 on: February 06, 2024, 11:49:42 PM »
I personally don't really dare to invest large amounts in cryptocurrency, what I said above is just a little advice for people who need an opinion about when is the right time to enter the crypto market with large capital. Although what I said above is not necessarily true, because all of that is just a prediction.
I'm also afraid to invest in large amount for random crypto coins. I just dare to invest in big money for Bitcoin, Ethereum, Cardano, or other top coins. We must be very careful to choose crypto coins to invest for a long time. Not all crypto coins are good and will increase their prices in the future. Some crypto coins are decreasing continuously, they never recovered their prices. So, we must do a deep analysis before we decide to invest in certain coins with large funds.

...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Offline Geey

• Activity: 933
  • Binance #SWGT and CERTIK Audited
  • Referrals: 3
  • Last Active: May 02, 2024, 01:35:52 PM
    • View Profile

Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #117 on: February 07, 2024, 01:07:29 AM »

You are absolutely right.  For those who value safety and minimal risk when investing in a new and somewhat untested industry, the easiest way is to select a few of the largest cryptocurrencies from the top lines of the rating.  But for experienced players there are still a lot of opportunities for even higher income in the market.

Investing in crypto requires knowing a lot about the project and also knowing market trading so that we already have the capital to invest, namely knowledge of the crypto world.
I agree with what you said by investing in 10-20 coinmarket coins it is very safe, but you have to be smart to look for big profits because if not you will get losses instead of profits, how to get big profits you find out developments or new news about the coin you are investing in. Then you have to continuously monitor your coin in the market so that you don't miss out when the price of the coin you are holding goes up, when it goes up that's where you sell or hold it.
SWG.IO.
Smart World
Global Token
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄██▄
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄██████▄
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄██████████▄
▒▒▒▒▒▄█████▀▒▒▀█████▄
▒▒▒▒▒▀██▒▒▒▄▄▒▒▒▀█▀▒▒▒
▄███▄▒▒▒▒▒▄████▄▒▒▒▒▒▄███▄
▀██▀▒▒▒▒▒▀████▀▒▒▒▒▒▀██▀
▒▒▒▒▒▒▄██▄▒▒▀▀▒▒▄██▄
▒▒▒▒▒▀█████▄▒▒▄█████▀
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀██████████▀
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀██████▀
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀██▀
BINANCE
#SWGT
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
.BUY NOW.
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███  ICOHOLDER  ███
✅ TOP-3 PRE-SALE
✅ 4.45 RATING

Offline Taylor77

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 11
  • Last Active: February 12, 2024, 05:01:08 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 6
    10 Posts Karma Avatar
« Reply #118 on: February 07, 2024, 12:25:52 PM »
Is it safe to go all in on cryptocurrencie now.. Have we bottomed??
You need to invest following good market analyses. If it helps you, I'll leave you my earnings projections here.
https://mediabluesky.com/van/image.jpg [nofollow]

Offline I-Bit

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2213
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 09:57:44 AM
    • View Profile

« Reply #119 on: February 07, 2024, 11:59:10 PM »
Investing in crypto requires knowing a lot about the project and also knowing market trading so that we already have the capital to invest, namely knowledge of the crypto world.
I agree with what you said by investing in 10-20 coinmarket coins it is very safe, but you have to be smart to look for big profits because if not you will get losses instead of profits, how to get big profits you find out developments or new news about the coin you are investing in. Then you have to continuously monitor your coin in the market so that you don't miss out when the price of the coin you are holding goes up, when it goes up that's where you sell or hold it.
Of course, before we invest in a crypto project, we must know deeply the project. That's why analysis is a very important part of crypto investment. This is the way to avoid investing in scam projects. But to have a good ability in analysis, it is required sufficient knowledge.

The top 20 coins in CMC are mostly safe coins. But we can't invest in them carelessly, we still need to analyze the coins. Check the update information of the coins, it is a very crucial thing. If the coins have a case like XRP, it is better to avoid the coins. Only invest in the coins that have good news.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG