follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: T20/T20I match Prediction and Discussion  (Read 5922 times)

Offline Dor@

• Activity: 116
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: May 20, 2024, 11:39:48 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 13
    Badges: (View All)
    Third year Anniversary 100 Posts Topic Starter
Re: T20/T20I match Prediction and Discussion
« Reply #105 on: January 20, 2024, 06:24:15 PM »
The fifth T20 match between New Zealand and Pakistan will start tomorrow. Of course, if Pakistan wants to avoid the whitewash against New Zealand, they have no choice but to win the fifth T20 match. The way the New Zealand team is performing, both the batting and bowling are performing well. If Pakistan team wants to win against New Zealand then Pakistan team must do both batting and bowling well otherwise they will not win for New Zealand. Pakistan's bowling line is very strong but we don't see it like that against New Zealand so Pakistan's bowling and batting will have to be better against New Zealand.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #105 on: January 20, 2024, 06:24:15 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline Papusha20

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1240
  • Your Bitcoin Mixer
  • Last Active: March 31, 2024, 11:31:43 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 19
    1000 Posts Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary
« Reply #106 on: January 21, 2024, 05:57:34 AM »
The fifth T20 match between New Zealand and Pakistan will start tomorrow. Of course, if Pakistan wants to avoid the whitewash against New Zealand, they have no choice but to win the fifth T20 match. The way the New Zealand team is performing, both the batting and bowling are performing well. If Pakistan team wants to win against New Zealand then Pakistan team must do both batting and bowling well otherwise they will not win for New Zealand. Pakistan's bowling line is very strong but we don't see it like that against New Zealand so Pakistan's bowling and batting will have to be better against New Zealand.

Coming to the fifth match, Pakistan team turned around, Pakistan team got victory in this match due to better bowling performance. If Pakistan team can perform well in both batting and bowling line then surely there is a chance to win, but batting performance is not good if relatively few days performance is good. Due to which Pakistan team has lost consecutively in the last four matches but in the fifth match of the New Zealand team they got a weak point and they turned around again. Pakistan team's bowling performance has improved., Iftikhar Ahmed, Mohammad Nawaz have improved their bowling performance and the Pakistan team has roared like before. And the T20I match was won 4/1.

Offline Dor@

• View Profile

« Reply #107 on: January 21, 2024, 07:00:47 AM »

Coming to the fifth match, Pakistan team turned around, Pakistan team got victory in this match due to better bowling performance. If Pakistan team can perform well in both batting and bowling line then surely there is a chance to win, but batting performance is not good if relatively few days performance is good. Due to which Pakistan team has lost consecutively in the last four matches but in the fifth match of the New Zealand team they got a weak point and they turned around again. Pakistan team's bowling performance has improved., Iftikhar Ahmed, Mohammad Nawaz have improved their bowling performance and the Pakistan team has roared like before. And the T20I match was won 4/1.
The New Zealand batsmen did not make good runs after coming down to bat against the target of 135 runs given by Pakistan. In today's match, Pakistan has a great turn of events. With the win in today's match, the Pakistan team escaped the whitewash against New Zealand. The way the Pakistan team bowled today, it seems they have returned to their previous form and bowled brilliantly. Pakistani team won by 42 runs Congratulations to Pakistan team.

Offline Power420

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1336
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: May 27, 2024, 12:14:46 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Quick Poster 1000 Posts Poll Starter
« Reply #108 on: January 21, 2024, 04:57:50 PM »

The New Zealand batsmen did not make good runs after coming down to bat against the target of 135 runs given by Pakistan. In today's match, Pakistan has a great turn of events. With the win in today's match, the Pakistan team escaped the whitewash against New Zealand. The way the Pakistan team bowled today, it seems they have returned to their previous form and bowled brilliantly. Pakistani team won by 42 runs Congratulations to Pakistan team.

The Pakistan team set a new record today, as they managed to secure a win in the last match for the first time in five matches. Pakistan did not perform well in the batting phase, as the New Zealand team could never be suppressed with a target of 134 runs. Since the New Zealand team scored more runs in the past matches. So I see the highest role of bowling in Pakistan team's victory. Pakistan team won because of good bowling performance, but I thank Pakistan team bowlers because they performed well enough to save Pakistan team from losing.

Offline ZAINmalik75

• Activity: 860
  • Tengri Privacy tools
  • Last Active: May 22, 2024, 11:51:33 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    Poll Voter Karma Bad Topic Starter
« Reply #109 on: January 21, 2024, 06:10:28 PM »
The Pakistan team set a new record today, as they managed to secure a win in the last match for the first time in five matches. Pakistan did not perform well in the batting phase, as the New Zealand team could never be suppressed with a target of 134 runs. Since the New Zealand team scored more runs in the past matches. So I see the highest role of bowling in Pakistan team's victory. Pakistan team won because of good bowling performance, but I thank Pakistan team bowlers because they performed well enough to save Pakistan team from losing.
Our expectations from paksitan team were high because thier performance in world Cup especially against NewZeland really impressed us and we expect same performance from them against a same opponent at home series but unfortunately due to some unexperienced coaching staff and worst techniques by shuffling top order etc broke thier strength. No doubt player has done huge mistakes too and these are the things which put them down and under pressure as a result they lose consecutive 4 matches after a long against NewZeland and I was really sure that they will whitewash the series too but thanks to bowling track and bowler through which paksitan finally make a comeback in last match
█████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MixTum.io
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
▀▄ Premium Bitcoin Mixer ▄▀
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX FREE
Up to 1mBTC
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████

Offline Dor@

• View Profile

« Reply #110 on: January 22, 2024, 05:58:37 AM »

Pakistan team has bowled brilliantly in their fifth T20 match due to their brilliant bowling, Pakistan won against New Zealand in the fifth T20 match. After giving a target of just 138 runs, the Pakistan bowlers bowled brilliantly the way they bowled against New Zealand. We have missed this bowling of Pakistan team a lot, they showed it brilliantly in the fifth T20 match. Because the New Zealand batsmen batted very well, we saw excellent batting in the first T20 by New Zealand, but in the fifth T20, due to Pakistan's bowling, only they managed to win the fifth T20 match. Many congratulations to the Pakistan team for the win so that they can bowl and bat well in the next matches.

Offline Altcoin1998$

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2242
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: May 03, 2024, 01:15:22 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 26
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #111 on: January 24, 2024, 05:07:29 AM »

The final match of the most exciting season of Big Bash is going to be held today. The two best teams Brisbane Heat Vs Sydney sixers will participate in this final match. Both teams have very strong squads in today's match and it is impossible to say which team will win today's match. However, these two teams have faced each other several times before but both teams won one match each. Today the two teams are going to face each other for the fourth time. However, I am supporting Sydney Sixers in today's match and I have a long belief that Sydney Sixers will win today's match.

Comment which team you support.
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #111 on: January 24, 2024, 05:07:29 AM »

Offline Perfect540

• Activity: 502
  • Last Active: May 07, 2024, 05:43:20 AM
    • View Profile

500 Posts Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary
« Reply #112 on: January 24, 2024, 07:19:58 AM »

The final match of the most exciting season of Big Bash is going to be held today. The two best teams Brisbane Heat Vs Sydney sixers will participate in this final match. Both teams have very strong squads in today's match and it is impossible to say which team will win today's match. However, these two teams have faced each other several times before but both teams won one match each. Today the two teams are going to face each other for the fourth time. However, I am supporting Sydney Sixers in today's match and I have a long belief that Sydney Sixers will win today's match.

We know that when two teams face each other in the final, both teams are very strong.  Relatively weak teams do not qualify from the qualifier matches before long and weak teams are eliminated before long.  The two teams that will face each other today have very good batsmen and bowlers in them.  All these bowling or batters performing well at any time can cause any untoward incident.  However, within the two teams, Brisbane Heat is ahead in terms of statistics.  So I supported Brisbane Heat in today's match and hope that Brisbane Heat will win today's match.

Offline Papusha20

• Legendary
  • Your Bitcoin Mixer
    • View Profile

« Reply #113 on: January 24, 2024, 08:05:28 AM »

We know that when two teams face each other in the final, both teams are very strong.  Relatively weak teams do not qualify from the qualifier matches before long and weak teams are eliminated before long.  The two teams that will face each other today have very good batsmen and bowlers in them.  All these bowling or batters performing well at any time can cause any untoward incident.  However, within the two teams, Brisbane Heat is ahead in terms of statistics.  So I supported Brisbane Heat in today's match and hope that Brisbane Heat will win today's match.

Today Sydney Sixers VS Brisbane Heat will be full of competition between these two teams. Both the teams are very strong but comparatively, Sydney Sixers team is stronger because the core batting players are more experienced. Because when the Sydney Sixers made it to the finals, they defeated the Brisbane Heat to enter the finals. A batting of Brisbane Heat team Josh Brown is the only strong batting team who performed well as the team entered the finals. So today also I think Sydney Sixers will win today's final match because both batting phase and bowling will perform well.

Offline Paragon2

• Activity: 231
  • Last Active: April 05, 2024, 03:07:32 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
    Quick Poster 100 Posts 50 Posts
« Reply #114 on: January 24, 2024, 12:41:35 PM »
Congratulations Brisbane Heat team

Sydney Sixers team did not perform well today as they both bowling performance and batting performance were bad. And with the extra wickets falling, the team was in dire straits, the batting in the main stage showed weakness from the opening, and they simply cruised into the final. But the opposite team Brisbane Heat has a lot of hardworking players who have performed very well starting from the opening batsman. Although there was a fall of wickets towards the last but still they were ready to score 166 runs. Brisbane Heat managed to secure the join with ease due to their good bowling performance today.

Offline Altcoin1998$

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2242
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: May 03, 2024, 01:15:22 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 26
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #115 on: January 24, 2024, 12:55:38 PM »

Sydney Sixers team did not perform well today as they both bowling performance and batting performance were bad. And with the extra wickets falling, the team was in dire straits, the batting in the main stage showed weakness from the opening, and they simply cruised into the final. But the opposite team Brisbane Heat has a lot of hardworking players who have performed very well starting from the opening batsman. Although there was a fall of wickets towards the last but still they were ready to score 166 runs. Brisbane Heat managed to secure the join with ease due to their good bowling performance today.
In this thrilling final the competition was very weak especially as Brisbane Heat set a target of 166 runs to Sydney Sixers but sadly Sydney Sixers were bowled out for just 112 runs. We never expected Sydney Sixers to beat two equally strong teams by 54 runs in the final of this competition. However, congratulations and best wishes to Brisbane Heat for winning today's match. I feel bad today as a Sydney Sixers supporter but nothing can be done because one of the two teams must win the final in which case Brisbane Heat win and Sydney Sixers lose.
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Offline Rubel007

• Activity: 1145
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: June 02, 2024, 03:50:00 PM
    • View Profile

1000 Posts 10 Posts First Post
« Reply #116 on: January 24, 2024, 07:25:52 PM »

Michael Neser's attack resulted in the fall of the first wicket of the opposition Sydney Sixers. The wicket of Daniel Hughes was essentially an important wicket which was given back for 1 run. This has been a turning point for Brisbane Heat otherwise winning the match collecting 168 obliviously not an easy task. Spencer Johnson was the most wicket-taker in the team. He is accompanied by Xavier Bartlett and Mitchell Swepson who also picked up two wickets each to send the opposition back from a long distance. At the end i can say the renowned proverb for the Brisbane Heat team that "All is well that ends well".

Offline Perfect540

• Activity: 502
  • Last Active: May 07, 2024, 05:43:20 AM
    • View Profile

500 Posts Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary
« Reply #117 on: January 25, 2024, 02:35:35 PM »

Michael Neser's attack resulted in the fall of the first wicket of the opposition Sydney Sixers. The wicket of Daniel Hughes was essentially an important wicket which was given back for 1 run. This has been a turning point for Brisbane Heat otherwise winning the match collecting 168 obliviously not an easy task. Spencer Johnson was the most wicket-taker in the team. He is accompanied by Xavier Bartlett and Mitchell Swepson who also picked up two wickets each to send the opposition back from a long distance. At the end i can say the renowned proverb for the Brisbane Heat team that "All is well that ends well".
The overall performance of the Sydney Sixers was not good at all.  A first wicket fall of 3 runs is enough to send a team into a batting disaster.  Moreover, Spencer Johnson and Matthew Kuhnemann bowled like a collapse in the batting line of Sydney Sixers.  The Sydney Sixers batsmen were helpless against the bowling action of these two.  Moreover, due to various other reasons, Sydney Sixer has been deprived of becoming this year's champion.

Offline Rubel007

• Activity: 1145
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: June 02, 2024, 03:50:00 PM
    • View Profile

1000 Posts 10 Posts First Post
« Reply #118 on: January 25, 2024, 04:14:10 PM »

The overall performance of the Sydney Sixers was not good at all.  A first wicket fall of 3 runs is enough to send a team into a batting disaster.  Moreover, Spencer Johnson and Matthew Kuhnemann bowled like a collapse in the batting line of Sydney Sixers.  The Sydney Sixers batsmen were helpless against the bowling action of these two.  Moreover, due to various other reasons, Sydney Sixer has been deprived of becoming this year's champion.
Big Bash League 2023-24 season ended in a disappointing defeat to the Sydney Sixers in the final match. But there is nothing to think about it because there will be wins and losses in the game. Those who were watching franchise cricket tournament will miss this league for 1 year. However, currently there is a lot of discussion in the franchise tournament, Bangladesh Premier League. The league has already completed 8 matches successfully. Currently almost every team has completed 2 matches where Khulna Tigers ahead. The team is very strong with Evin Lewis and Shai Hope in the team. But only 2 matches are over, there will be many more changes in the next day's games.

Offline Papusha20

• Legendary
  • Your Bitcoin Mixer
    • View Profile

« Reply #119 on: January 30, 2024, 10:35:33 AM »
Rongpur Raiders Vs Cumilla Victorians

Rangpur Riders vs Comilla Victorians is a highly contested game today. Right now, Rangpur Riders batting has collected 165 runs for five wickets. If the Comilla Victorians can put up a good batting performance then there is definitely a chance to win, the Comilla team has an experienced and great batting team who perform very well. Because both teams are almost equally strong as both teams are side by side in the points table. The team that can perform a little better has a chance to win.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG