follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: Altcoin season index = 78: are we really in Altseason?  (Read 1188 times)

Offline Geey

• Activity: 933
  • Binance #SWGT and CERTIK Audited
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 3
  • Last Active: May 02, 2024, 01:35:52 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Badges: (View All)
    Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
Re: Altcoin season index = 78: are we really in Altseason?
« Reply #15 on: February 05, 2024, 11:18:53 AM »
the crypto world continues to rotate and in the future crypto will continue to develop, because the world needs sophisticated technological changes so that it will be easy for everyone to do what they need in the world of technology.. indeed now BTC has experienced a decline compared to before and BTC has also experienced an increase, for Now the BTC price is not normal and is still unstable. but in my opinion the price of altscoins depends on the price of BTC, if the price of BTC goes up then the price of all coins will go up and vice versa...
SWG.IO.
Smart World
Global Token
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄██▄
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄██████▄
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄██████████▄
▒▒▒▒▒▄█████▀▒▒▀█████▄
▒▒▒▒▒▀██▒▒▒▄▄▒▒▒▀█▀▒▒▒
▄███▄▒▒▒▒▒▄████▄▒▒▒▒▒▄███▄
▀██▀▒▒▒▒▒▀████▀▒▒▒▒▒▀██▀
▒▒▒▒▒▒▄██▄▒▒▀▀▒▒▄██▄
▒▒▒▒▒▀█████▄▒▒▄█████▀
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀██████████▀
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀██████▀
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀██▀
BINANCE
#SWGT
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
.BUY NOW.
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███  ICOHOLDER  ███
✅ TOP-3 PRE-SALE
✅ 4.45 RATING

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #15 on: February 05, 2024, 11:18:53 AM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Online summonerrk

• Activity: 890
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: Today at 04:56:33 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    Karma Bad Poll Voter Signature
« Reply #16 on: February 06, 2024, 11:36:38 AM »
 Honestly, there was silence after the ETF. Yes, everything has grown a little, but that crazy bull run did not come the incredible fast of the market. I see that all the influencers are waiting for this, but so far all my altcoins are at minus 20 percent and this situation does not change. They do not come off the bottom of the price where I bought them, but have fallen even lower. I'm not panicking, but I'm waiting, because it's obvious that there will be growth anyway. But that's not happening right now.

Offline TomPluz

• Legendary
  • Activity: 4269
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 05:08:44 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 24
    Quick Poster 50 Poll Votes Fifth year Anniversary
« Reply #17 on: February 06, 2024, 01:07:25 PM »

Currently, we still do not have BTC Halving and BTC price has not created a new ATH, and most Altcoins have not created new peaks. BTC.D is still in an uptrend, showing BTC's bullish advantage over Altcoins. So I don't think Altseason has begun and we should still be cautious with investments in Altcoins, at least until the BTC halving. That is my subjective opinion to evaluate the market, how about you? Do you think Altseason has begun? What are your criteria for Altseason?[/b][/color]

I would say that most people who are into cryptocurrency can be in agreement that we are not yet in the bull run season both for BTC and alts. At least when we are seeing BTC strongly getting near the last ATH and majority of the top alts are experiencing dramatic gains then that can be the time when we can declare we are in the bullish period for alts in general. At the moment, we are still in the "hoping" stage and no one can be sure when things will go up in a big way. Will the coming halving event be the trigger for that or should we be waiting months after the halving? One thing for sure, this can be worth the wait for all the excitement it would create and of course many of us can be benefitted.

Offline TopT3ns

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1495
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: May 21, 2024, 12:35:06 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
    too active, 25 Posts in one day Topic Starter 1000 Posts
« Reply #18 on: February 10, 2024, 11:40:01 PM »
Honestly, there was silence after the ETF. Yes, everything has grown a little, but that crazy bull run did not come the incredible fast of the market. I see that all the influencers are waiting for this, but so far all my altcoins are at minus 20 percent and this situation does not change. They do not come off the bottom of the price where I bought them, but have fallen even lower. I'm not panicking, but I'm waiting, because it's obvious that there will be growth anyway. But that's not happening right now.
Actually, what Altcoin do you own? why is the price still minus? Supposedly, when the altcoin you buy is good, the price will follow Bitcoin price movements, but basically not all altcoins have price movements like Bitcoin, so that is what causes altcoins to have a very high risk and should be avoided.

Offline I-Bit

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2213
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 09:57:44 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 24
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #19 on: February 10, 2024, 11:47:05 PM »
Actually, what Altcoin do you own? why is the price still minus? Supposedly, when the altcoin you buy is good, the price will follow Bitcoin price movements, but basically not all altcoins have price movements like Bitcoin, so that is what causes altcoins to have a very high risk and should be avoided.
Why we must ask about other people's assets? I think we don't need to do this.  :)
If the price is minus 20%, it is not too far from the ATH, right? I have many coins that still minus more than 50%, the price just increases gradually. Sure, the price of altcoins are mostly following the price change of Bitcoin. If Bitcoin increases gradually, the price of altcoins will increase gradually, too.

Online summonerrk

• View Profile

« Reply #20 on: February 11, 2024, 03:06:47 PM »
It's incredible to see how speculative the world of cryptocurrencies has become. Everyone thinks that new blockchains and coins are nonsense and cannot be kept for the long term. But Bitcoin was recently overloaded and huge commissions had to be paid. And regarding the alt-season, I am surprised at how coins that have crappy or unfinished technologies and blockchains can be pumped up.

As an example - ZetaChain. The network is slow and the price has dropped to 1,2 dollars. But guys, common! It's altseason, baby! And now the price is $1.7. Common sense, where are you?

Offline Geey

• View Profile

« Reply #21 on: February 11, 2024, 03:28:12 PM »
In investing, we must have patience even when we are experiencing a big loss from the coins we bought, but still hold on until the price rises again and don't rush to sell coins, many people sell their coins and are also afraid of the big losses they experience. but in my opinion, if we are in a position of losing 20% of our capital, we have to be patient and hold it until the price of the coin returns to normal or rises from the price we bought it.
SWG.IO.
Smart World
Global Token
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄██▄
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄██████▄
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄██████████▄
▒▒▒▒▒▄█████▀▒▒▀█████▄
▒▒▒▒▒▀██▒▒▒▄▄▒▒▒▀█▀▒▒▒
▀██▀▒▒▒▒▒▀████▀▒▒▒▒▒▀██▀
▒▒▒▒▒▒▄██▄▒▒▀▀▒▒▄██▄
▒▒▒▒▒▀█████▄▒▒▄█████▀
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀██████████▀
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀██████▀
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀██▀
BINANCE
#SWGT
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
.BUY NOW.
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███  ICOHOLDER  ███
✅ TOP-3 PRE-SALE
✅ 4.45 RATING

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #21 on: February 11, 2024, 03:28:12 PM »

Offline Geey

• View Profile

« Reply #22 on: February 11, 2024, 03:32:43 PM »
we see now the price of bitcoin has almost reached $50k, this is our opportunity to save bitcoin for the future. The more people transact or people who use Bitcoin, the more it will increase the price of Bitcoin in the market, so all coins will be affected as well, just like Bitcoin. I am sure that bitcoin will continue to develop in the future and many people will use blockchain technology in the future, all of this will make the price of bitcoin increase and the market volume will also increase.
SWG.IO.
Smart World
Global Token
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄██▄
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄██████▄
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄██████████▄
▒▒▒▒▒▄█████▀▒▒▀█████▄
▒▒▒▒▒▀██▒▒▒▄▄▒▒▒▀█▀▒▒▒
▀██▀▒▒▒▒▒▀████▀▒▒▒▒▒▀██▀
▒▒▒▒▒▒▄██▄▒▒▀▀▒▒▄██▄
▒▒▒▒▒▀█████▄▒▒▄█████▀
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀██████████▀
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀██████▀
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀██▀
BINANCE
#SWGT
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
.BUY NOW.
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███  ICOHOLDER  ███
✅ TOP-3 PRE-SALE
✅ 4.45 RATING

Online Gyrgen

• Legendary
  • Activity: 3180
  • Last Active: Today at 04:27:34 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 25
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Third year Anniversary
« Reply #23 on: February 11, 2024, 07:12:14 PM »
You can always come up with some kind of indices, graphs, curves to prove your theory. What can be stated with confidence now is that there is some revival in the market. The high season will be when every junk that no one needs will give crazy X's.

Offline SamReomo

• Activity: 1157
  • Available for rent!
  • Last Active: Today at 11:52:59 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 18
    10 Poll Votes 1000 Posts Quick Poster
« Reply #24 on: February 11, 2024, 07:14:58 PM »
As an example - ZetaChain. The network is slow and the price has dropped to 1,2 dollars. But guys, common! It's altseason, baby! And now the price is $1.7. Common sense, where are you?
Yeah, that's a good thing about the alt-season and I believe it also starts because of Bitcoin. The market when starts pumping and bull run starts and gets some intensity then not only Bitcoin but all altcoins follow that bull run.

This time I believe the ones who invest in altcoins can take huge profits. The ones who invested in Solana have made huge profits and others who have invested in not so known coins have also earned some profits. A few weeks ago LUNC was pumped, although, it's not a good coin at all but people have earned some good profits from it.
Signature space available for rent

Online summonerrk

• View Profile

« Reply #25 on: February 12, 2024, 03:07:15 PM »
Yeah, that's a good thing about the alt-season and I believe it also starts because of Bitcoin. The market when starts pumping and bull run starts and gets some intensity then not only Bitcoin but all altcoins follow that bull run.

This time I believe the ones who invest in altcoins can take huge profits. The ones who invested in Solana have made huge profits and others who have invested in not so known coins have also earned some profits. A few weeks ago LUNC was pumped, although, it's not a good coin at all but people have earned some good profits from it.

In this state of the market, you can really greatly reduce your deposit according to the principle of compound interest: when the deposit is multiplied by interest and then by interest. So, theoretically, it is possible to make 100,000 dollars out of 10,000 dollars if:
1) find a coin that will grow three times
2) find another coin and multiply the deposit by 3.3 times. It's a time of truly insane possibilities.

Offline SamReomo

• Available for rent!
    • View Profile

« Reply #26 on: February 12, 2024, 06:58:00 PM »
In this state of the market, you can really greatly reduce your deposit according to the principle of compound interest: when the deposit is multiplied by interest and then by interest. So, theoretically, it is possible to make 100,000 dollars out of 10,000 dollars if:
2) find another coin and multiply the deposit by 3.3 times. It's a time of truly insane possibilities.
I think you're very right, in current market it's possible to multiply your deposit by holding one coin for sometime and sell it when you have reached 2x to 4x of initial investment value and again repeat the process.

But, I believe one should be careful while doing that because investing in one wrong coin can ruin the whole thing and one may not be able to recover the initial deposit if the coin dumps.

Online summonerrk

• View Profile

« Reply #27 on: February 13, 2024, 01:28:22 PM »
I think you're very right, in current market it's possible to multiply your deposit by holding one coin for sometime and sell it when you have reached 2x to 4x of initial investment value and again repeat the process.

But, I believe one should be careful while doing that because investing in one wrong coin can ruin the whole thing and one may not be able to recover the initial deposit if the coin dumps.

You know, it's such a long time now that the crypto market forgives all mistakes. I invested in Ondo - and now this token is not growing in price, but is standing still. I didn't lose because of this, I just didn't make a profit. And my brother invested in Zetachain, and multiplied his deposit by 50 percent. I mean, now if you invest unsuccessfully, almost nothing will happen, but if you invest successfully, you can multiply your deposit by half, as in the aforementioned Zetachain.

Online Aanuoluwatofunmi

• Activity: 954
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 04:06:03 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
    Poll Voter 500 Posts Karma
« Reply #28 on: February 13, 2024, 03:57:09 PM »
There more to expect on alts season, but we cannot either ways denied the fact that some prominent altcoins already have been marking a tremendous performance together the the bitcoin rise found in recent days, there's nothing to doubt about this, that we are gradually approaching the altcoins season and there will be a massive increase in their performance, but the major bullrun will have to be after the bitcoin halving.

Offline SamReomo

• Available for rent!
    • View Profile

« Reply #29 on: February 13, 2024, 06:43:09 PM »
You know, it's such a long time now that the crypto market forgives all mistakes. I invested in Ondo - and now this token is not growing in price, but is standing still. I didn't lose because of this, I just didn't make a profit. And my brother invested in Zetachain, and multiplied his deposit by 50 percent. I mean, now if you invest unsuccessfully, almost nothing will happen, but if you invest successfully, you can multiply your deposit by half, as in the aforementioned Zetachain.
I have invested in BNX and lost some money with it, I was sure that it will grow but it didn't grew and that's why I lost my money to huge extent but later I invested funds into other coins like Luna which worked for me, I hold it for many weeks and finally sold them with more than 3x profit. It happens sometimes but I think we should try to invest in more than 2 coins or more.

I have earned multiple times 2x to 3x with some Altcoins but I still don't recommended anyone to go for a coin without any research. Your luck also plays a very important role in getting profits from an investment but most of the time good research if what makes you lucky in gaining profits.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG