follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: What are the best 5 cryptocurrencies to invest in 2024?  (Read 5470 times)

Online Mr. Magkaisa

• Activity: 901
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: Today at 11:31:42 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    Badges: (View All)
    500 Posts Poll Voter Quick Poster
Re: What are the best 5 cryptocurrencies to invest in 2024?
« Reply #105 on: March 03, 2024, 05:51:03 PM »
What would you say are the 5 cryptocurrencies to buy in 2024?
There are a fair few including Immutable, Solana, Ethereum, Avalanche and Injective. But there are so many out there that you need to keep an eye on. I drafted this list of some of the Best Altcoins to buy. Give it  a read: https://r100k.com/blog/which-altcoins-will-explode-in-2024

-   The others that are in that article listing I already have holdings in my wallet, and the others that I am still doing dca now, and the ones that I think can really give me profit are thematic, Jup, Algo, and BnB, in my opinion.

Then the rest that is different are the other mem coins that are also possible to give me a huge profit in the future. For sure, it can be seen if it will also coincide with the bull run.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #105 on: March 03, 2024, 05:51:03 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline Gyrgen

• Legendary
  • Activity: 3195
  • Last Active: Today at 06:36:36 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 25
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Third year Anniversary
« Reply #106 on: March 03, 2024, 07:01:02 PM »
I don’t think that investing in Bitcoin is profitable, even if it grows to 100k it’s only x2. I think a lot of alts with such growth in Bitcoin will do much more than x2, it could be matic and solana and arbitrium and many others.
For those of you who say it's not profitable then it's not a problem because your statement doesn't have to be followed by everyone, I think people who are intelligent and already understand Bitcoin will just laugh at your comments, Bitcoin not only has the potential to reach $100k but could potentially be more than $500k Due to the influence of limited supply and high demand, there is a possibility that this could happen.
In what year, 2378 or earlier? He should have reached 100k first. Is this your idea or was it instilled in you through various media and crypto gurus?

I don’t think that investing in Bitcoin is profitable, even if it grows to 100k it’s only x2. I think a lot of alts with such growth in Bitcoin will do much more than x2, it could be matic and solana and arbitrium and many others.
If you only have a little capital, it won't be profitable enough. But it's different with large capital. And personally, I much prefer investing in Bitcoin because this is the most reputable and trusted clinic for long term holding. Who says it only increases 2x. If we hold BTC since the lowest price is bearish, it will increase a lot. And of course Bitcoin is the lowest risk investment in crypto. While other coins may indeed provide the possibility of higher profits, they also have higher risks. So it's everyone's choice.
Investment with the least risk - I completely agree. People with large capital invest differently than people like us - I completely agree.Will it grow more than x2 from the current price? I have doubts about this.Most crypto hamsters dream of investing 1 dollar and getting 1000. They don’t think much about risks, they rely on their luck.

Offline lepbagong

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2859
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: Today at 09:39:00 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 27
    2500 Posts 50 Poll Votes Sixth year Anniversary
« Reply #107 on: March 03, 2024, 09:21:20 PM »
I would recommend holding BTC and ETH first of all. Then comes other big players that still remain underpriced like $BNB, $DOGE and $BGB. These guys have strong backing too, so it sorta makes them also the safest cryptos to hold.
You made the right choice, where Bitcoin and Ethereum are the two best choices and cannot be separated because, up to now, they have always provided decent profits for their holders, and, of course, they should not be missed and continue to be held. Next, of course, the one at the end of last year made a surprise to continue to increase, namely SOL, then there was BNB, which gave a surprise for ATH in 2021, and Matic. It seems it's better to focus on a few coins so that it's easy to carry out corrections and monitoring.
Looking the market trend Bitcoin, Ethereum, Solana are most move up so far and most profitable earned for holder invest there, I think good choose when investing in bitcoin, eth, sol but Matic coin have slowly progress for raising up to the higher price. I think focus with coins have drastically pump such as btc, eth and solana than coins with slowly raising up although bitcoin price drastically pump last several days.
BNB looking promising for investing and success return back to the higher price, I see has positive side with bitcoin up and BNB make balance well up to the higher price.
Obviously and already seen at this time, Bitcoin continues to improve even though it is stagnant to not be able to penetrate $ 64K, but there is a trend to be able to do that. I think it is clear that for the Bitcoin market, Ethereum is the best and with the smallest risk that can be recently if you want to invest, but do not ignore those who give surprises like BNB, a clear, sol, as always creating attention, because it always gives the best to the holder. Of course, you are right if you want to focus more on those who pump drastically but do not also ignore, which increases slowly but consistently to keep moving up and not stagnant for certain times, such as bitcoin, which has not can not yet pass $ 64k, because the prospects are still good. But once again, it's a choice and no one can prohibit it.
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX.NOW
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Offline ajiz138

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1235
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 04:06:39 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    1000 Posts Linux User Mobile User
« Reply #108 on: March 05, 2024, 02:47:14 PM »

Sometimes we should not look too much at the % of profit we will get, but we also have to consider the safety of the investment assets we hold. If so, what is the difference between investing in meme coins that "could" give us a huge profit. But we ourselves know how risky we are when holding meme coins.

Good advice :)
The popularity of crypto has grown, and it's become an industry dominated by large institutions.
But unfortunately, many people who invest in crypto want to get rich overnight.
An investor who thinks like a gambler. Greedy...
And the end of all these stories will always be the same. Rekt

Stay safe and choose coins wisely...
Now, many beginner investors are thinking about becoming millionaires overnight, even though it could happen, we also have to be realistic about what we do. Don't let us get caught up in investing in a sense of gambling, you are right about that.

We would probably all agree that one of our goals in investing is to make a profit. But come on, think more logically, don't let greed make us think about things that are beyond logical.

Offline elbans89

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1575
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: March 24, 2024, 05:24:22 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Topic Starter
« Reply #109 on: March 05, 2024, 02:54:58 PM »

Now, many beginner investors are thinking about becoming millionaires overnight, even though it could happen, we also have to be realistic about what we do. Don't let us get caught up in investing in a sense of gambling, you are right about that.

We would probably all agree that one of our goals in investing is to make a profit. But come on, think more logically, don't let greed make us think about things that are beyond logical.

It is a misconception that you can become rich overnight, because investors in crypto need experience, knowledge of cryptocurrency and market characteristics. understand the analysis of both the market and the coins we invest in. sometimes most newbies get caught up in greed which results in a lot of losses, be careful and keep thinking logically and realistically
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Offline Aanuoluwatofunmi

• Activity: 987
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 07:54:41 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
    Poll Voter 500 Posts Karma
« Reply #110 on: March 05, 2024, 04:05:03 PM »
If am to invest, i have more than five potential currency in prospect that i may love to hodl till after this year halving, because am sure of their consistent performance and this will also be a means of going being profitable for me also during the bullrun with my investment in them, some of them are Bitcoin, Ethereum, XRP, Solana, Doge, Pepe, Shiba, Cadano, Polkadot and the tenth one will be Avalanche 

Offline taufik123

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1751
  • Coinomize.biz | Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: May 29, 2024, 08:59:07 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Quick Poster Topic Starter Sixth year Anniversary
« Reply #111 on: March 05, 2024, 06:18:49 PM »
It is a misconception that you can become rich overnight, because investors in crypto need experience, knowledge of cryptocurrency and market characteristics. understand the analysis of both the market and the coins we invest in. sometimes most newbies get caught up in greed which results in a lot of losses, be careful and keep thinking logically and realistically
Logical and realistic thinking will save anyone from greed.
But sometimes thinking crazy and buying a shitcoin that eventually goes up to thousands of percent, it doesn't make much sense.

Crypto makes the impossible possible.
Making someone filthy rich overnight instantly, But such events will only happen to random people who somehow they will get lucky with.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #111 on: March 05, 2024, 06:18:49 PM »

Offline Gladitorcomeback

• Activity: 1139
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: May 23, 2024, 11:34:36 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    Search 1000 Posts Poll Voter
« Reply #112 on: March 05, 2024, 08:43:42 PM »
am sure of their consistent performance and this will also be a means of going being profitable

Doge, Pepe, Shiba, Cadano, Polkadot and the tenth one will be Avalanche

Pretty contradictory, in my opinion. You can't include meme coins in your list and then say that you are sure of their consistent performance because meme coins can't be consistent performers considering the fact that they need community hype and a lot of investments to gain value and that doesn't happen all the time.
You can say that they might be profitable during the bull run when almost all the cryptocurrencies are profitable, but there is absolutely no guarantee that meme coins will perform consistently and they can always deceive you at any point.

Offline TopT3ns

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1495
  • Last Active: May 21, 2024, 12:35:06 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
    too active, 25 Posts in one day Topic Starter 1000 Posts
« Reply #113 on: March 06, 2024, 03:26:18 AM »
If am to invest, i have more than five potential currency in prospect that i may love to hodl till after this year halving, because am sure of their consistent performance and this will also be a means of going being profitable for me also during the bullrun with my investment in them, some of them are Bitcoin, Ethereum, XRP, Solana, Doge, Pepe, Shiba, Cadano, Polkadot and the tenth one will be Avalanche
So, of the several coins you mentioned, I prefer Bitcoin, Ethereum, Solana, Doge, Pepe and Shiba. I already have all of these coins and I will hold them until the halving is over and the bull run takes place because up to now the halving is only a few days away so I don't want to miss the halving moment to look for lots of profit.

Offline elbans89

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1575
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: March 24, 2024, 05:24:22 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Topic Starter
« Reply #114 on: March 06, 2024, 05:41:03 AM »
Logical and realistic thinking will save anyone from greed.
But sometimes thinking crazy and buying a shitcoin that eventually goes up to thousands of percent, it doesn't make much sense.

Crypto makes the impossible possible.
Making someone filthy rich overnight instantly, But such events will only happen to random people who somehow they will get lucky with.

You're right, it happens to people who have good luck. buy shitcoins and rise thousands of times making huge profits overnight. but we should not just depend on luck. must have experience, understanding and good analytical skills. By choosing the top coins to invest in.

Offline lepbagong

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2859
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: Today at 09:39:00 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 27
    2500 Posts 50 Poll Votes Sixth year Anniversary
« Reply #115 on: March 06, 2024, 10:08:03 PM »
So, of the several coins you mentioned, I prefer Bitcoin, Ethereum, Solana, Doge, Pepe and Shiba. I already have all of these coins and I will hold them until the halving is over and the bull run takes place because up to now the halving is only a few days away so I don't want to miss the halving moment to look for lots of profit.
I think the coins that you are still holding, looking at the current situation, it is clear that everything has increased very well, especially for Pepe and Sol. whose % is very significant and beyond predictions. But indeed, everything you hold has experienced an increase at a percentage that remains good.
This is just waiting for the right moment when you feel like you have to let go according to the predictions you made previously. We must remember that there are still a few days before the halving period, and there will always be an increase that could occur, and we are always waiting for that.
Hopefully, what you hope for will come true, so that you can reap profits from working on holding coins for some time.
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
MIXERO.IO
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
MIX.NOW
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Offline 0t3p0t

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1568
  • Last Active: May 29, 2024, 04:00:55 PM
    • View Profile

10 Poll Votes 1000 Posts too active, 25 Posts in one day
« Reply #116 on: March 06, 2024, 10:52:23 PM »
Congratulations mate! Because these coins peformed very well just recently and most holders are I think are habing this tremedous profit if I am not mistaken as a perk of holding. Unfortunately I sold my memecoins last year and yeah I missed the opportunity to make decent profit from it. This is the lesson on how important holding is in this infustry.

Offline Crypto Library

• Activity: 984
  • Last Active: Today at 07:28:54 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    Poll Voter Search Karma Bad
« Reply #117 on: March 07, 2024, 09:11:11 PM »
What would you say are the 5 cryptocurrencies to buy in 2024?
Good question, Actually for 2024 I won't gonna invest in any coin rather than my dca method investing like my DCA method is on now bitcoin but even then if I took some little investment I will gonna buy some polygon matic coin , etherium , lite coin and also on bnb. But I don't think am gonna take any investment on them most like I can buy some polygon matic. And I have also holding on bnb, etherium now.

Offline debra

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1676
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: May 05, 2024, 11:15:04 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #118 on: March 08, 2024, 11:41:51 PM »
We can choose 5 potential coins or more. It depends on the person who want to hold the coins. I think it is no problem if someone only wants to hold 5 potential coins but make sure they are the best coins. BTC, ETH, ADA, SOL, and MATIC are 5 good coins for holding in this bullish season. Honestly, I have no interest with meme coins such as Doge and SHIB.

Offline Jamal Aezaz

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1648
  • Last Active: Today at 12:48:22 PM
    • View Profile

Quick Poster Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary
« Reply #119 on: March 09, 2024, 06:51:29 PM »
Congratulations mate! Because these coins peformed very well just recently and most holders are I think are habing this tremedous profit if I am not mistaken as a perk of holding. Unfortunately I sold my memecoins last year and yeah I missed the opportunity to make decent profit from it. This is the lesson on how important holding is in this infustry.

Holding in crypto industry is totally profitable but if you have sold your meme coins with profit then you should not regret because little profit is also much better. You have learned from this that holding is necessary but also don't forget that all type of coin holding is also not profitable so you have to select wisely.

All altcoins pumped a lot and they are showing good worth recently and all these circumstances are created due to bitcoin ETF approval and coming of bitcoin halving. Always hold your coin for at least four years so you will know that how profitable your holding becomes during the cycle of four years.
Don't panic when you see decreases because all these are just correction before a Bull season and If you were knowledgeable about bull season but sell your coins before it at lower profit then its your fault because everyone knows better that we should not sell our coins if we are close to crypto Bull season.
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
MIXERO.IO
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██